The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up I_vote_lcapMarik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up I_voting_barMarik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up

Go down 
+9
LegendOfCasey
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
American Wolf
Ace
Cole
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
fuck
Cyrus T
TJ
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up Aids_l10

Ohhh you know it, ya kunts. TJ and Marik are making a CAW Fed. So that means you're going to sign up.

Rules:
1.) Don't suck at RPing
2.) Don't be generic (i.e. actually give your wrestler a personality. Don't make them exactly like someone else)
3.) Be kind of active.
4.) Relationships are cool (Like partying with hookers and such) but don't go overboard and do that going on dates shizz.

Application:
Name (w/ nickname):
Gimmick:
Billed From:
Height:
Weight:
Wrestling style (w/ some moves):
Finisher(s):
Theme:
Pic Base:

There are no brands, just one show (AIDS TV in the AIDS Zone).

Roster:
Ace
Ali Fernando
Casey Anamoly
Christian Storm
Cyrus Black
Dan Maskell
Hero Man
Surge
Trenton James York
Twista XL
Vincent "Vinny" Smith
Will Williams

So yeah, sign up. Because really, what other fed is there to sign up for?

Last edited by Dolemite on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Only a real man can sign up for something like this. Therefore...

Name: Cyrus Black
Nicknames: The Exile
Hometown: The Long and Winding Road
Billed Height: 6' 1"
Billed Weight: 223 pounds
Gimmick: A brooding master of mind games, Cyrus loves to taunt and torment people, pushing them to react rashly while he continues to plan two steps ahead. Cyrus's actions and motives are to stir up as much conflict as he possibly can and wreak havoc for his own amusement as he looks to solidify his perceived status as the best wrestler in the world.
Wrestling Style: Hardcore Technician

Signature Moves:
Descent Into Shadow-Reverse Death Valley Driver
Bend in the Road-Abdominal Stretch transitioned into an Inverted DDT
Nail in the Coffin-Top Rope Senton Flip into a Legdrop
Defiance of Fate-Corkscrew European Uppercut
Shattered Pride-Atomic Drop transitioned into a German Suplex
The Broken Path-Stomp to the back of an opponent's knee, followed by a savate kick to the chin
First Five Steps-Five consecutive stomps to the back of the head into the top turnbuckle
Delusion Crusher-Fisherman Driver
Storming the Gates-Hammerlock Guillotine DDT
Testing One's Resolve-Argentina Backbreaker Rack into a Neckbreaker
Madman's Detour-Dropkick to a kneeling opponent, using the knee for leverage

Finishing Moves:
The Long Road to Nowhere-Crucifix Neck Crank
Journey's End-Gory Special into a Flip Sitout Powerbomb

Pic Base: CM Punk (Long, Black Hair)
Ring Gear: Wears a sleeveless, hooded overcoat to the ring, wrestles in a pair of dark pants
Entrance Theme: Cry of the Banshee by Brocas Helm

Last edited by Cyrus T: He's BACK! on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 pm

You're in, but there's no brand for him to be in brah. It's all one thing, like Impact (except this won't suck and have Jeff Hardy in the main event)
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up Pie
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Name (w/ nickname): Twista XL
Gimmick: Boom.
Billed From: Brooklyn. Just Brooklyn.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 5024 liquid ounces
Wrestling style (w/ some moves): Ghetto. Flippy shiz.
Finisher(s): Twisting Out [Its a generic leg lariat from the top rope but with some gangster mannerisms thrown in which makes it all ultra powerful. like how JBLs clothesline is somehow better than anyone elses.]
Theme: "Last Call" - Midi Mafia
Pic Base: JTG
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Dolemite wrote:
You're in, but there's no brand for him to be in brah. It's all one thing, like Impact (except this won't suck and have Jeff Hardy in the main event)

Fixed. Should've double-checked that before copy-pasting the sumbitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm

[ IN CHARACTER INFORMATION]

Wrestlers Real Name(Optional):
Trenton James York

Wrestlers Name:
Trenton York

Height:
6’3”.

Weight:
240lbs.

Hometown:
Chicago, Illinois

Date of Birth:
2/23/1982

Entrance Theme:
The Final Episode - Asking Alexandria

Disposition:
(Heel

[CHARACTERS MOVE SET]

Finishing Move:
1) York Style - Crucifix Driver
2) Twisted - Anaconda Vice

Set Up Move:
Lariat [leads to York Style]

Trademark Moves(Optional):
Rough Past [Fireman's Carry Double Knee Gutbuster
[/i]

Common Moves:
[i]1) Sudden Impact [Standing Shooting Star Press]
2) Armbar
3) Code Breaker
4) Skull Crushing Finale
5) Hit Stick [Jumping Enizguri]
6) Jumping Dropkick
7) York Leg Lock [Crunch Loop]
Cool Punch
9) Trent or Treat [Moonlight Drive]
10) Pin using tights for advantage
11) Brain Buster
12) Star Strucked [Cross Rhodes]
13) **** It [Pele Kick]
14) Back Splint [Throat Slam Backcracker]

Last edited by That One Guy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Now is this just called AIDS or does signing up give it to you?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:07 pm

What in the Hell is wrong with the app' TJ and I made up? Like, God dammit...

@ Cole - I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:10 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
What in the Hell is wrong with the app' TJ and I made up? Like, God dammit...

@ Cole - I am disappoint.

I used it sir.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Name (w/ nickname): Christian Storm
Gimmick: Believes he is better than anyone else. Likes to party hard brah!!!
Billed From: Miami, Florida
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 219 lbs
Wrestling style (w/ some moves): High flying
Top rope tornado DDT
Springboard dropkick
Flying elbow
Top rope moon sault
Finisher(s): Lights Out (Killswitch)
Theme: Truth - Seether
Pic Base: The Miz

Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Name (w/ nickname): Ace
Gimmick: Likes to prefect everything he does
Billed From: Toronto Canada
Height: 6'2
Weight: 250lbs
Wrestling style (w/ some moves):
Fast, dirty, but technical
German suplex
Boston crab
Right jab
Left jab
Low blow
Suplex
Etc.
Finisher(s): Blackjack (F5)
Theme: Eminem - Till I Collapse
Pic Base: Chris Benoit

Last edited by Ace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 pm

@ Adam - Yeah, I know. I'm just talking about...other people...

@ Cole - Yeah, sure, whatever. Just be active. I know how you like to do nothing...

@ Ace - Somehow, I can't visualize a 200 pounder at 6'7. Make the height and weight match, check your spelling, make it look nice. It'll be accepted then...
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Name: Ali Fernando
Nickname: I have no fuckingg idea..
Height: 6’6
Weight: 265 lbs
Signatures: Epical [Diving Legdrop]
The Cabazon [Belly to back suplex]
H3ll [Drop Kick]
Residential [Vertical Suplex dropped into an implant DDT]
Tap Out [Cross Face and/or a Ankle Lock]
Headbutt
Bodyscissors
European Uppercut
Double Clothesline/DDT
Finishers:
Time Warp [Chokeslam]
Behemoth [Elevated Power Bomb]
Double Underhook Powerbomb
Face/Heel: Tweener
Gimmick: Ali Fernando can sometimes be a cocky, ignorant, hypocritical type of man but he is mostly just allowing himself to tell people off. He isn’t just an original type of man; he is more of a physic more like a buffer man who doesn’t take crap from anyone. He is athletic, psycho at points, and morally known as a ‘’spazz’’ or a freak out. He usually does what his mind tells him to do, and it usually works out brilliant. The fans usually love Ali, but when you step in the ring and piss him off...then he goes crazy. Ali is a brawler, and he fights for vengeance, and that is what makes his gimmick brilliant and stands out to BE who he is and who I want him to be.
Billed From: A smaller village and/or town which is called ‘’tweed’’ --- Canada.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
@ Ace - Somehow, I can't visualize a 200 pounder at 6'7. Make the height and weight match, check your spelling, make it look nice. It'll be accepted then...
Edited height info
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Everyone's been accepted except Ace, who is still pending.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Dolemite wrote:
Everyone's been accepted except Ace, who is still pending.
Changed height info.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:31 am

I have AIDS

Name: Dan Maskell
Nickname: The Count Of Monte Cristo, The Heretic, The Chav Prince
Gimmick: To Summarise, he used to box and fight got banned after failing a drug's test, went to prison and raped people, came to wrestling and found out he was good at it, he is Cocky as all hell, prone to violent outbursts and funny.
Billed From: Essex England
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230
Wrestling style (w/ some moves): His style is called HeraJitsu and it is a combination of whatever it takes to kick your ****
Good Night Sweet Prince[720 springboard DDT]
Avarda Kedarva[shining wizard]
Off with his head[Scissor Kick]
Permanent Disfigurement[F-5]
Case Closed[Styles Clash]
The Hurt Locker[Death Valley Driver]
Better Luck Tomorrow[Go To Sleep]
Maskellitis[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpr9lPqcMDM]
Living Death[Suplex Stunner]
Home by Midnight[Exploder suplex](Can be done of the top rope)
Hey Mambo[Yoshi Tonic]
Taylor Swift Suplex[Slingshot Suplex]
Finisher(s):
Tramp Stamp[Clothesline to back of the head]
Mount Fuji Facial[Skull Crashing Finale done ouside the ring, alson can be done in a way that causes the opponent's head to hit the steps or barricade]
Grand Plan[Mir Lock]
Fantastic Five[Double Jab, Right Hook, Left Hook and then a right Hook]
Theme: Survival Of The Sickest by Saliva
Pic Base: Alberto del Rio

Last edited by Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Accepted, Dan.

And TJ, add Ace and Twista XL to the roster.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:21 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Accepted, Dan.

And TJ, add Ace and Twista XL to the roster.

Dayum right focker.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:51 pm

OOC: Will there be any championships or anything or will it be one of those efeds where its just matches
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Ace wrote:
OOC: Will there be any championships or anything or will it be one of those efeds where its just matches
we'll add in titles when we get more people.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Name:Casey Anomaly
Nickname:"The Nightmare Among Men"
Weight and Height: 248 lbs / 6' 3"
Billed From: Providence, Rhode Island
Signature Weapon: Skateboard
Basic Moves:
swinging enzugiri
shining wizard
inverted DDT
leg lariat
double underhook DDT
spear
standing shooting star press
tiger bomb
leg drop from top rope
dragon sleeper
single leg Boston crab
figure four headlock
Signature Moves:
Cry For Help (Super kick opponent then opponent falls to knees and super kick again while they are on their knees)
Journeys End (tribute to his mentor Cyrus Black, drive by kick)
Finishers:
Corrupted (Welcome to Chicago Mother ****)
Have A Nice Nightmare (Koji Clutch)
Pic Base: Tyler Black
Favourite Match: Falls Count Anywhere
Detailed Gimmick: This skater Punk was brought up in the wrestling industry by his mentor Cyrus Black. Black influenced alot of Casey's in and out of ring attitudes but Casey still has a cocky flair to the reckless aggression of his mentor.After past experiences in other companies Casey adapted a sort of sick, twisted, sadistic, **** up and a little crazy. But he uses his unpredictability to his advantages forcing his opponent or rival to stay on their toes
Wrestling Style: Brawler/submission/Showman
Face/Tweener/Heel: Tweener
Entrance Music: Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
Wrestling Style: Brawler/Submission
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:33 am

Casey, you're in. But seriously, use the set app'...

We have a fair roster, but more sign-ups would be cool too. Let's do this dance, TJ...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:55 am

I'll sign up Consisto later. He is basically the Mikey Whipwreck of AIDS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next