The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 I_voting_barAIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)

Go down 
+9
American Wolf
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
fuck
Styles
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Cyrus T
TJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:46 am

(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena, and heads to the curton to do a promo.)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:32 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:

Craig Owens walks up to Kevin.

Craig: it has been a long time Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:33 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room smirking knowing he gets to smash some dude
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:09 am

Shade wrote:

(Kevin Evans stops before looking at Craig)

"It has been too long Owens"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:16 am

Shade wrote:

Craig: I am going to cut to the chase, I need a tag team partner for this week to face Twista and Cyrus, and I want it to be you are you in?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:20 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

Craig: I am going to cut to the chase, I need a tag team partner for this week to face Twista and Cyrus, and I want it to be you are you in?

(Evans nods)

"I will just tell Surge to put Hunter J in my match with Storm"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:34 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

(Evans nods)

"I will just tell Surge to put Hunter J in my match with Storm"

Craig: OK then, thanks Kevin, will see you then.

[Craig then walks off to the gym]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Surge is asleep in his office, with some of Will's hookers.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:43 pm

off: Marik, did you make the card for this week?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:23 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
From the desks of Surge and/or Will Williams and/or whoever is in "power", is the new card for the next AIDS Wrestling show! Be excited...or we'll kill your parents.

Tag Team action
Cyrus Black and Twista XL vs. Craig Owens and Partner of Choice

Singles action
Dan Maskell vs. Casey Anomaly

Singles action
Kevin Evans vs. Christian Storm

Singles action
Ali Fernando vs. Will Williams

All this and more on the next episode of AIDS! TV from the AIDS! Zone at the Derek Zoolander Institute for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too! Until then, have sexual relations with bitches, acquire currency, and above all, brutally kill law enforcement officers! Peace out, nuqqas!
TJ I think this is it
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:24 am

Skull Kid wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
From the desks of Surge and/or Will Williams and/or whoever is in "power", is the new card for the next AIDS Wrestling show! Be excited...or we'll kill your parents.

Tag Team action
Cyrus Black and Twista XL vs. Craig Owens and Partner of Choice

Singles action
Dan Maskell vs. Casey Anomaly

Singles action
Kevin Evans vs. Christian Storm

Singles action
Ali Fernando vs. Will Williams

All this and more on the next episode of AIDS! TV from the AIDS! Zone at the Derek Zoolander Institute for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too! Until then, have sexual relations with bitches, acquire currency, and above all, brutally kill law enforcement officers! Peace out, nuqqas!
TJ I think this is it
Thank YOU
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:41 am

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:13 am

Ali Fernando arrives at the arena.

OT: I apologize for being in-active, I forgot about this shiz.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:04 am

Surge and Will are partying and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:43 am

Cyrus Black is in the training room of the AIDS Zone, working on a punching bag. He's got a picture of himself, Twista XL, and of course his good pal Surge hanging on the wall behind him. He and Surge are waving at the camera with cheesy grins (or at least, Cyrus is since Surge is wearing his mask), while Twista looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there. As Cyrus is practicing his strikes, he's singing this song:

<SPAN style="DISPLAY: none" data-cke-bookmark="1"> </SPAN>
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black is in the training room of the AIDS Zone, working on a punching bag. He's got a picture of himself, Twista XL, and of course his good pal Surge hanging on the wall behind him. He and Surge are waving at the camera with cheesy grins (or at least, Cyrus is since Surge is wearing his mask), while Twista looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there. As Cyrus is practicing his strikes, he's singing this song:

<SPAN style="DISPLAY: none" data-cke-bookmark="1"> </SPAN>

Surge leans on the wall and watches Cyrus.

"McFlarty's always been the Party-pooper." he says, looking at the picture, "Kinda let himself go, but he's still a good friend."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Cyrus looks back at Surge.

Cyrus Black: Yeah, kinda. Still, he's good people. I'm really excited for this tag match...and I'm never excited about tag matches.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Yeah, kinda. Still, he's good people. I'm really excited for this tag match...and I'm never excited about tag matches.

"As am I. Me and Will are taking quite the gamble with this company, I just want it to succeed." Surge nods.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:18 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

"As am I. Me and Will are taking quite the gamble with this company, I just want it to succeed." Surge nods.

Cyrus Black: As do I, my friend...as do I. I think we've got a unique company here, but we're still missing a few pieces.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: As do I, my friend...as do I. I think we've got a unique company here, but we're still missing a few pieces.

Surge shrugs.

"And frankly, I'm too lazy to find them.", he adds, "Oh, and Will's decided to go to University...so that puts a damper on the camper."

Surge shakes his head and crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:20 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Surge shrugs.

"And frankly, I'm too lazy to find them.", he adds, "Oh, and Will's decided to go to University...so that puts a damper on the camper."

Cyrus Black: What's his fraternity? I-Felta-Thigh?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Surge shrugs.

Cyrus Black: What's his fraternity? I-Felta-Thigh?

Surge chuckles at Cyrus' humor.

"He's gone way past that, dude.", Surge goes on, "But in all honesty, I can see why he's doing it. This sport just isn't how it used to be. The politics, wrestling and all that take a toll. Hell, even I have a life outside of this..."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:33 pm

*Will jumps in from nowhere*
Will: AND that is why we are going to make it better than it used to be, Surge my good ol' Droogie.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Dolemite wrote:
*Will jumps in from nowhere*
Will: AND that is why we are going to make it better than it used to be, Surge my good ol' Droogie.

Cyrus looks at Will, completely no-selling his amazing out-of-nowhere appearance.

Cyrus Black: You know, I can do that too...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:10 am

Surge pulls a knife out.

"And how do we do that?" he asks in a gruff voice.

He notices the knife and puts it back into his...pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next