The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)

Go down 
+9
American Wolf
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
fuck
Styles
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Cyrus T
TJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 am

Dan Maskell arrives at the arena wondering what will happen next in the AIDS zone
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Surge is beating up some guy behind the arena.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:34 am

a Big Limo pulls up at the Aids Zone with tinted windows so no one can see who is inside
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 am

Surge is beating another guy up behind the AIDS Zone...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:11 am

Cyrus Black is talking with some members of the production crew in catering

Cyrus Black: All right, so when Twista and I walk down the ramp for our tag match, we're both going to come out to my theme. You know, to save time. Besides...I didn't have the heart to tell him, because he's my boy, but his theme sorta kinda sucks.

Production Crew Member #1: Are you sure he's all right with that? I mean, he's not here to say so himself and...

Cyrus Black: Oh, don't worry, he's cool with it! Besides, who doesn't love them some power metal? Now, I've got a few ideas about a entrance video that we can use...

Cyrus hands them a list of clips to use in the Tron video

Production Crew Member #2: Um, Cyrus...most of these are clips of your past matches. In fact, there's only one or two of Twista's stuff in this list.

Cyrus Black: And? Look, let's be honest...the poor guy hasn't done much of anything since XCW closed down. I know he's talented as all hell...after all, he wouldn't have beaten me if he didn't have some skills. But the thing is...videos showcasing that talent are few and far between. Now me...I've competed all over the world! There's libraries dedicated solely to videos of my past matches. And everyone knows that, when you see a Cyrus Black match, it's going to be must-see and it'll set the bar for excellence. All I'm trying to do is put my...I mean, OUR best foot forward for this upcoming tag team match. Besides, you think I want to use clips where Twista was getting his ass handed to him? What will that do for his confidence?

The crew members look at one another, a bit confused. Still, they have a job to do, so...

Production Crew Member #3: We'll work something out.

Cyrus Black: That's why management keeps you boys around! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I am SO excited for this tag match!

TBC by Twista...or anyone else. But mostly Twista.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:26 pm

From the limo what pulled up earlier, a man hops out, he is wearing a black suit and a red shirt, with red tinted sunglasses, the man then walks inside the arena
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: All right, so when Twista and I walk down the ramp for our tag match, we're both going to come out to my theme. You know, to save time. Besides...I didn't have the heart to tell him, because he's my boy, but his theme sorta kinda sucks.

Production Crew Member #1: Are you sure he's all right with that? I mean, he's not here to say so himself and...

Cyrus Black: Oh, don't worry, he's cool with it! Besides, who doesn't love them some power metal? Now, I've got a few ideas about a entrance video that we can use...

Production Crew Member #2: Um, Cyrus...most of these are clips of your past matches. In fact, there's only one or two of Twista's stuff in this list.

Cyrus Black: And? Look, let's be honest...the poor guy hasn't done much of anything since XCW closed down. I know he's talented as all hell...after all, he wouldn't have beaten me if he didn't have some skills. But the thing is...videos showcasing that talent are few and far between. Now me...I've competed all over the world! There's libraries dedicated solely to videos of my past matches. And everyone knows that, when you see a Cyrus Black match, it's going to be must-see and it'll set the bar for excellence. All I'm trying to do is put my...I mean, OUR best foot forward for this upcoming tag team match. Besides, you think I want to use clips where Twista was getting his ass handed to him? What will that do for his confidence?

The crew members look at one another, a bit confused. Still, they have a job to do, so...

Cyrus Black: That's why management keeps you boys around! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I am SO excited for this tag match!

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

[just then the same man from earlier walks into the catering area, and walks past Cyrus and taps the production man on the shoulder]

'We need to talk now, so stop dealing with this reprobate and listen, I need a grand entrance and I am demanding it as this place is about to soon see the debut of someone spectacular'
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

[just then the same man from earlier walks into the catering area, and walks past Cyrus and taps the production man on the shoulder]

'We need to talk now, so stop dealing with this reprobate and listen, I need a grand entrance and I am demanding it as this place is about to soon see the debut of someone spectacular'

Cyrus looks at the man with a "Are you kidding me?" expression.

Cyrus Black: All right, just who in the hell do you think you are? And more importantly, what in the hell makes you think you can just interrupt me of all people when I'm taking care of my business?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: All right, just who in the hell do you think you are? And more importantly, what in the hell makes you think you can just interrupt me of all people when I'm taking care of my business?

[The Man looks at Cyrus for a second and then lowers his Red tinted sunglasses]

'For your information, My Name is 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens, and well the reason I can interupt you is simple I am better then you'

[Owens then turns back round and talks to the production guy]

Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

'For your information, My Name is 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens, and well the reason I can interupt you is simple I am better then you'

Cyrus Black: Never heard of you. And you being better than me? How about you win a couple world titles and then come talk to me, huh?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Never heard of you. And you being better than me? How about you win a couple world titles and then come talk to me, huh?

[Owens turns back round to Cyrus]

'Listen up you True Blood wannabe, all it takes is the right look or gimmick to be given a title and you proved that so well done, but in the ring, I am the best, as unlike you I do not go out there using weapons and bleeding night in, night out instead I go out there and I perform to the best of my abilities combing some of the best catch as catch can wrestling with my impressive aerial arsenal'
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

'Listen up you True Blood wannabe, all it takes is the right look or gimmick to be given a title and you proved that so well done, but in the ring, I am the best, as unlike you I do not go out there using weapons and bleeding night in, night out instead I go out there and I perform to the best of my abilities combing some of the best catch as catch can wrestling with my impressive aerial arsenal'

Cyrus Black: You know, I hear you speaking, but to be quite frank all I can understand is "blah, blah, blah, blah." Look, this is normally the part where I try to drill some respect into your thick skull with my amazing verbal abilities, or try to convince you that you're not nearly as good as you think you are and that I'm actually a whole hell of a lot better than you give me credit for. But I'm probably just wasting my time, so how about this? You find yourself a tag team partner and take on me and Twista XL on the next show. That way I can show you that your catch as catch can style is relatively useless against a man like Cyrus Black.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: You know, I hear you speaking, but to be quite frank all I can understand is "blah, blah, blah, blah." Look, this is normally the part where I try to drill some respect into your thick skull with my amazing verbal abilities, or try to convince you that you're not nearly as good as you think you are and that I'm actually a whole hell of a lot better than you give me credit for. But I'm probably just wasting my time, so how about this? You find yourself a tag team partner and take on me and Twista XL on the next show. That way I can show you that your catch as catch can style is relatively useless against a man like Cyrus Black.

'You think, I am like everyone else on this roster don't you, that you can rile me up and have me accept a match of your choice, well you are mistaken, so my answer is no'
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

'You think, I am like everyone else on this roster don't you, that you can rile me up and have me accept a match of your choice, well you are mistaken, so my answer is no'

Craig feels a hand on his shoulder and turns around to see Surge in a suit, looking unusually formal. He still has his normal mask-style, however, looking as homicidal as ever.

"Yes, I know, the suit brings out the homicidal in my mask. Thanks.", Surge goes on in his ever-sarcastic deep voice, "Anyways, Craig, the match is gonna happen. You're World-renowned, right? Well, you can show that off against my friends Cyrus and Twista. Cool, right? Sure is..."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Craig feels a hand on his shoulder and turns around to see Surge in a suit, looking unusually formal. He still has his normal mask-style, however, looking as homicidal as ever.

"Yes, I know, the suit brings out the homicidal in my mask. Thanks.", Surge goes on in his ever-sarcastic deep voice, "Anyways, Craig, the match is gonna happen. You're World-renowned, right? Well, you can show that off against my friends Cyrus and Twista. Cool, right? Sure is..."

[Craig removes Surge's hand from his shoulders]

'So I do not have a choice, well while we are at you making matches who is my Tag Team Partner?'
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Shade wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Shade wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

[Craig removes Surge's hand from his shoulders]

'So I do not have a choice, well while we are at you making matches who is my Tag Team Partner?'

Surge shrugs before sipping some Pepsi that magically appeared in his hand through a straw that goes under his mask.

"I don't know. Whoever, just find one.", Surge says, not seeming to care, "It could be anyone. Me and Will just want the match to be awesome."

He laughs unemotionally before walking away.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Twista XL arrives at the arena and walks - stumbles - into the lobby. He's not sure if he has a match tonight but he reckons he's quite screwed if he is as he's hardly in any shape to be ... anything except dead ... let alone wrestle a match. He decided calling Cyrus would be the best thing to do, he raises his hand to his ear in the shape of a phone.

Twista XL: "Yo Cyrus! CYRUS WHITE! ahahahahahahahaha! Yo you there bro? Cyrus ... Cyrus?"

Twista XL "hangs up" an mutters something about cracka' ass bitches.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:45 pm

God wrote:
Twista XL arrives at the arena and walks - stumbles - into the lobby. He's not sure if he has a match tonight but he reckons he's quite screwed if he is as he's hardly in any shape to be ... anything except dead ... let alone wrestle a match. He decided calling Cyrus would be the best thing to do, he raises his hand to his ear in the shape of a phone.

Twista XL: "Yo Cyrus! CYRUS WHITE! ahahahahahahahaha! Yo you there bro? Cyrus ... Cyrus?"

Twista XL "hangs up" an mutters something about cracka' ass bitches.

Cyrus, having finished his business with the production crew and some no-name ham-and-egger, decides to leave the arena. However, when he gets to the lobby, sees Twista stumbling and muttering to himself.

Cyrus Black: Twista...wow, you look like hammered shit.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Craig Owens is in the hall looking for someone to team with.

Dan Maskell is not at the AIDS Zone as he is invited to the Royal Wedding.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Surge is prank calling the local pizza place because that's how he rolls.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Dan Maskell arrives at the arena

Craig Owens is still looking for a tag team partner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Trenton York sits in the hallways staring at the wall just waiting for someone to make him mad
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Next AIDS Card...I also eat kids...   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:12 pm

From the desks of Surge and/or Will Williams and/or whoever is in "power", is the new card for the next AIDS Wrestling show! Be excited...or we'll kill your parents.

Tag Team action
Cyrus Black and Twista XL vs. Craig Owens and Partner of Choice

Singles action
Dan Maskell vs. Casey Anomaly

Singles action
Kevin Evans vs. Christian Storm

Singles action
Ali Fernando vs. Will Williams

All this and more on the next episode of AIDS! TV from the AIDS! Zone at the Derek Zoolander Institute for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too! Until then, have sexual relations with bitches, acquire currency, and above all, brutally kill law enforcement officers! Peace out, nuqqas!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Casey Anomaly
*sees he is on the card against Dan Maskell and smirks and continues on his way*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next