The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)

Go down 
+9
American Wolf
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
fuck
Styles
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Cyrus T
TJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:32 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room throwing a fit about losing
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:28 am

Surge is still plowing Mrs. Maskell...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:38 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:

then that makes Surge a necrophilliac
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:44 am

Shade wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

then that makes Surge a necrophilliac

Makes? It cements it...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 am

Cyrus Black is backstage after the first AIDS show, whistling to himself. He seems to have gotten over his loss to Twista XL as he recalls the events of that night.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Twista XL is icing his jaw. He thinks about Cyrus taking him out and is angered for a moment before muttering to himself.

Twista XL: "Biznah is biznah I suppose.."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:04 pm

God wrote:
Twista XL is icing his jaw. He thinks about Cyrus taking him out and is angered for a moment before muttering to himself.

Twista XL: "Biznah is biznah I suppose.."

Cyrus walks past the trainer's room, and sees through the open door Twista sitting there. He stands in the doorway and waves at Twista, flashing a cheesy smirk.

Cyrus Black: Wow...you look like hammered shit, Twista. I wonder how that happened?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Twista XL - "You know what cat, I was just wondering the same thing. Yo, could be, that some boi took me off the motherfuckin' set ... from behind."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:41 pm

God wrote:
Twista XL - "You know what cat, I was just wondering the same thing. Yo, could be, that some boi took me off the motherfuckin' set ... from behind."

Cyrus feigns a look of surprise and disgust.

Cyrus Black: Now, now...you certainly can't be suggesting that I would do something like that, would you?

Cyrus's expression then changes into a pensive mood.

Cyrus Black: Then again, I can see where you'd get that idea. After all, you did pin me in our match. A normal man would be pretty upset and would want to even the score, so to say. And considering that, in spite of my loss, I did hand you your **** on a plate when we faced off and that...

Cyrus points to the swelling on Twista's jaw.

Cyrus Black:...that certainly looks like it could be my handiwork, then it certainly looks like I have motive and means. Yeah, I'm definitely a prime suspect. That being said, I doubt very much that I'm the only one who could've and would've done that to you.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
God wrote:

Cyrus Black: Now, now...you certainly can't be suggesting that I would do something like that, would you?

Cyrus Black: Then again, I can see where you'd get that idea. After all, you did pin me in our match. A normal man would be pretty upset and would want to even the score, so to say. And considering that, in spite of my loss, I did hand you your **** on a plate when we faced off and that...

Cyrus Black:...that certainly looks like it could be my handiwork, then it certainly looks like I have motive and means. Yeah, I'm definitely a prime suspect. That being said, I doubt very much that I'm the only one who could've and would've done that to you.

Surge magically pops up from behind Cyrus.

"IT COULD'VE BEEN ME!" he shouts.

Both men turn and look at Surge with a somewhat surprised face.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:31 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God wrote:

Cyrus looks at Surge, surprised to see him, but writes it off as "Surge being Surge" and turns back to Twista.

Cyrus Black: See, man? It could've been Surge. Speaking of which...

Cyrus turns back to Surge.

Cyrus Black: What are you doing here, man?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God wrote:

Cyrus looks at Surge, surprised to see him, but writes it off as "Surge being Surge" and turns back to Twista.

He shrugs.

"How the Hell should I know?", he asks sarcastically, "Good match, though, guys..."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God wrote:

He shrugs.

"How the Hell should I know?", he asks sarcastically, "Good match, though, guys..."

Cyrus nods and smiles.

Cyrus Black: Why thank you. And good work on getting your hands raised against Maskell and my former apprentice.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God wrote:

He shrugs.

Cyrus nods and smiles.

Cyrus Black: Why thank you. And good work on getting your hands raised against Maskell and my former apprentice.

"No, Cyrus, thank you..." he says in his normal sarcastic tone, "The only thing that made it better was the fact we did their moms too."

Surge chuckles to himself at the thought of plowing Dan and Casey's moms again.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God wrote:

He shrugs.

Cyrus nods and smiles.

"No, Cyrus, thank you..." he says in his normal sarcastic tone, "The only thing that made it better was the fact we did their moms too."

Cyrus Black: Riiiight...

Cyrus decides not to press the subject and switch gears.

Cyrus Black: So, any idea what the lineup's going to be like for the next show? After all, you seem to know more than any one of us what management's got in store.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God wrote:

He shrugs.

Cyrus nods and smiles.

Cyrus Black: So, any idea what the lineup's going to be like for the next show? After all, you seem to know more than any one of us what management's got in store.

"I don't just know management...I am management.", Surge says in a deep narrator's voice before going back to his old one, "But in all seriousness, you and Twista will prolly see each-other or something. I don't know. I think I'll just post names and scenarios on a wall and throw darts to see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God wrote:

He shrugs.

Cyrus nods and smiles.

"I don't just know management...I am management.", Surge says in a deep narrator's voice before going back to his old one, "But in all seriousness, you and Twista will prolly see each-other or something. I don't know. I think I'll just post names and scenarios on a wall and throw darts to see what happens."

Cyrus mulls it over before grinning.

Cyrus Black: Why not throw me and Twista in a tag match? You know, give me an opportunity to clear my good name of this...heinous...assault?
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 pm

-Dark Assasin arrives to the AIDS arena for the first time in his wrestling career,with a chain in his hand,looking down,the fans don't have any reaction,as soon Assasin enters he arena,he heads to the gym-
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
God wrote:

He shrugs.

Cyrus nods and smiles.

Cyrus mulls it over before grinning.

Cyrus Black: Why not throw me and Twista in a tag match? You know, give me an opportunity to clear my good name of this...heinous...assault?

Surge rubs where his chin would be on the mask.

"Me gusta. Me gusta mucho.", Surge says somewhat sarcastically, turning to Twista, who's just standing there with a blank face, "Is he okay?"

Surge waves a hand in from of Twista's face.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Cyrus watches as Surge tries to get Twista's attention by waving his hand in his face and snapping his fingers.

Cyrus Black: Oh, don't worry about him. He'll be fine.

Cyrus directs his attention to Twista.

Cyrus Black: Aren't you excited? You and I get to team up! Doesn't that just sound like fun?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Surge looks at Twista before thinking about pulling out his shank and seeing if he'll react to a stabbing, but decides against it. Instead, he moves Twista's mouth like a puppet.

"I sure am.", Surge does a Bill Cosby voice, "'Cause the kids, they listen to the rap, which gives them the brain damage...but they don't know what the jazz is all about."

Surge looks back at Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge looks at Twista before thinking about pulling out his shank and seeing if he'll react to a stabbing, but decides against it. Instead, he moves Twista's mouth like a puppet.

"I sure am.", Surge does a Bill Cosby voice, "'Cause the kids, they listen to the rap, which gives them the brain damage...but they don't know what the jazz is all about."

Despite wanting Twista to reply himself, Cyrus shrugs and goes along with it.

Cyrus Black: Great! Well, I'll talk to you later, partner! If you need me, I'll probably be hanging around catering.

Cyrus gives Surge a pat on the back.

Cyrus Black: By the way, that package you asked me to get for you...it's in your office.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Despite wanting Twista to reply himself, Cyrus shrugs and goes along with it.

Cyrus Black: Great! Well, I'll talk to you later, partner! If you need me, I'll probably be hanging around catering.

Cyrus gives Surge a pat on the back.

Cyrus Black: By the way, that package you asked me to get for you...it's in your office.

Surge's right eye-slight somehow constricts and the mask becomes a look of confusion.

"Wait...what?" Surge asks, "Whatever."

He punches Twista in the mouth, but Twista in his trance doesn't budge.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Twista looks coldy at Surge the man who is 3-1 against him, with Twista sole victory coming when both were young and not fully potentialized (Word?). He then looks at Cyrus his "partner" lights a smoke, shrugs his shoulders and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 am

Christian Storm Walks into the AIDS zone wondering what is to come for him in this company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)   AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

AIDS: (Awesome Innovative Death-defying Superstars)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next