The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0

Go down 
+25
Metal_Head_25
Bleed Green
JD
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
SuperByNature
Richie
The Roman Empire
attractionTHEORY
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
M
American Wolf
Karl
Harold
fuck
Mesa
Mr_Capricorn
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
TJ
RED
Jericho
Styles
Captain2
Cole
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Hazza wrote:
кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 Ban714

[Harry Jones is sitting in the corridor with a lot on his mind. Jones has received the news that next Friday on Crush he will be the guest trainer. Jones turns to his side and picks up the Television Championship and slowly gets up onto both feet. Suddenly, _______ approaches Harry.]

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch walks over smirking. He looks from the Television Championship to Harry before speaking.

"Well if it isn't the great Harry Jones. You know Harry, you're a lucky man. You see, if I weren't so busy with the Tag Team Champions; I would be a singles competitor. Which would mean one thing; I would want a singles Championship. And what better way to kick off my career than by beating you for that Television Championship. However, that is not to be. But rest assured Harry, if you are still Television Champion by the time I am done with being in a tag team; I will make sure to pay you a visit. Because one day I will be the face of this company and one way or another, I will hold every Championship there is to hold!"
Harry Jones: "You obviously have a very adventurous imagination, because I will not be losing this belt any time soon. I have seen you wrestle, Lynch...You have a long way to go before you make it as a singles competitor."

[Harry smirks at Peter, trying to get him out of his comfort zone. Jones does not like talking trash, but sometimes it is necessary.]

Peter shakes his head, smirking at Harry.

"You obviously don't pay much attention to anyone but yourself Harry. If you were to watch one of my matches properly, you would see that I am much more deserving of that Championship than anyone else; including you. You also think too much. I have watched you and you always seem to disappear inside your head. Maybe you should think about doing something other than walk around by yourself all day. Just a suggestion."
Harry Jones: "Well this is awkward, seeing as I am the champion and you are not. Things happen for a reason, Lynch. Obama was elected president; Will married Kate; I am the TV Champion and the hottest trend in ECCW whilst you are stuck down in the tag team division. And walking around by myself all day? Unlike you, I have a wife and a son, so you can stick that one up your ****."

>>Peter Linch<<

"You're right; everything does happen for a reason. And that is why me winning Championship gold is inevitable. Whether it be that Television Championship or the Tag Team Championships; I will soon be a Champion. Now you're lucky I am in a good mood or I would take that Championship from you right now but I'm not going to. Instead, I will bide my time. But rest assured Harry, I will be Champion one day!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 Ban714

[Harry Jones is sitting in the corridor with a lot on his mind. Jones has received the news that next Friday on Crush he will be the guest trainer. Jones turns to his side and picks up the Television Championship and slowly gets up onto both feet. Suddenly, _______ approaches Harry.]

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch walks over smirking. He looks from the Television Championship to Harry before speaking.

"Well if it isn't the great Harry Jones. You know Harry, you're a lucky man. You see, if I weren't so busy with the Tag Team Champions; I would be a singles competitor. Which would mean one thing; I would want a singles Championship. And what better way to kick off my career than by beating you for that Television Championship. However, that is not to be. But rest assured Harry, if you are still Television Champion by the time I am done with being in a tag team; I will make sure to pay you a visit. Because one day I will be the face of this company and one way or another, I will hold every Championship there is to hold!"
Harry Jones: "You obviously have a very adventurous imagination, because I will not be losing this belt any time soon. I have seen you wrestle, Lynch...You have a long way to go before you make it as a singles competitor."

[Harry smirks at Peter, trying to get him out of his comfort zone. Jones does not like talking trash, but sometimes it is necessary.]

Peter shakes his head, smirking at Harry.

"You obviously don't pay much attention to anyone but yourself Harry. If you were to watch one of my matches properly, you would see that I am much more deserving of that Championship than anyone else; including you. You also think too much. I have watched you and you always seem to disappear inside your head. Maybe you should think about doing something other than walk around by yourself all day. Just a suggestion."
Harry Jones: "Well this is awkward, seeing as I am the champion and you are not. Things happen for a reason, Lynch. Obama was elected president; Will married Kate; I am the TV Champion and the hottest trend in ECCW whilst you are stuck down in the tag team division. And walking around by myself all day? Unlike you, I have a wife and a son, so you can stick that one up your ****."

>>Peter Linch<<

"You're right; everything does happen for a reason. And that is why me winning Championship gold is inevitable. Whether it be that Television Championship or the Tag Team Championships; I will soon be a Champion. Now you're lucky I am in a good mood or I would take that Championship from you right now but I'm not going to. Instead, I will bide my time. But rest assured Harry, I will be Champion one day!"

Harry Jones] "Alright...I'll look forward until the day we meet in the ring..."

Harry Jones begins to walk down the hallway to Matthew Jericho's office...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Jarrett wrote:
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Matthew Jericho in his office.

Stephen Jericho talking to Matthew in his office about the PPV.

Jarrett "Ice" Calloway walking in the halls, ready to become number one contender.

Venom arrives and looks for Daniel Evans.

Sean Shamrock still finding it humorous that Harry Jones is a champion now.

"The Villain" Christopher Styles is not at the arena, as he's a guest at the royal wedding.

Aaron Kennedy arrives and hopes to make a splash on Terror this Monday.

*Referee in the hall.

Amber knocks on Matthew Jericho's office
Matthew: It's open.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Jarrett "Ice" Calloway walking in the halls, ready to become number one contender.

"The Villain" Christopher Styles is not at the arena, as he's a guest at the royal wedding.

*Referee in the hall.

Amber walks in and smiles
"Matthew, Stephen, long time no see huh?" She sits down in one of the chairs
"So, how's Crush doing?"
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:47 pm

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch walks off in the opposite direction before leaning against the wall. He pulls out his mobile and dials Christopher Styles number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

*Referee in the hall.

"So, how's Crush doing?"
[/quote]
[Both exchange a look before Matthew speaks.]

Matthew: You should know, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:50 pm

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch walks off in the opposite direction before leaning against the wall. He pulls out his mobile and dials Christopher Styles number.
[Christopher Styles sees his phone going off and answers.]

Christopher: Hello?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

*Referee in the hall.

"So, how's Crush doing?"
[Both exchange a look before Matthew speaks.]

Matthew: You should know, right?[/quote]
Harry Jones knocks at the door.

Harry Jones: "Is now a good time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 pm

[Allowing Matthew to continue his chat with Amy, Stephen steps forward.]

Stephen: Sure, what's up?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Jarrett wrote:

Peter Linch: "Hey, it's Peter. How was that sorry excuse for a wedding? And I was just checking to make sure when you will be back because we sort of need to discuss our match for No Holds Barred."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:

Harry Jones: "No, no, no! I need to speak with Matthew! The idiot booked me in a match against Prince Awesome when I already have got a shot at becoming the World Champion! Is this some kind of conspiracy against me? But you tell him that I will win the tournament and I will become the first to hold the Television and the Crush World Championship at the same time!"

Last edited by Hazza on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Jarrett wrote:

Peter Linch: "Hey, it's Peter. How was that sorry excuse for a wedding? And I was just checking to make sure when you will be back because we sort of need to discuss our match for No Holds Barred."
Christopher: Perhaps you were unable to enjoy it because you have not achieved a royal status such as I have quite yet. Only regal people can enjoy regal things. But nonsense aside, I will most certainly be returning to the United States for the next Crush, probably a bit beforehand. But now that you've brought it up, I remember now. Management has switched it to a tables match. Which just makes it all the more easier, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Harry Jones: "No, no, no! I need to speak with Matthew! The idiot booked me in a match against Prince Awesome when I already have got a shot at becoming the World Champion! Is this some kind of conspiracy against me?"
Stephen: I'll have you know, I have the power to do whatever I feel the need to with Crush, just as well as Matthew does. And assuming you're referring to our pay-per-view card, if you manage to win the tournament, then your match against Prince Awesome at No Holds Barred will be removed from the card and it can happen on Crush instead. The tourney should be ending with some time to spare before the PPV, so we have things planned out.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Christopher: Perhaps you were unable to enjoy it because you have not achieved a royal status such as I have quite yet. Only regal people can enjoy regal things. But nonsense aside, I will most certainly be returning to the United States for the next Crush, probably a bit beforehand. But now that you've brought it up, I remember now. Management has switched it to a tables match. Which just makes it all the more easier, in my opinion.

Peter Linch: "Really? Are Management trying to give us the Tag Team Championships? What next? Will the be blindfolding our opponents?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Peter Linch: "Really? Are Management trying to give us the Tag Team Championships? What next? Will the be blindfolding our opponents?"
Christopher: A better idea would be for you to have your hands tied behind your back. I would find that quite humorous.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Christopher: A better idea would be for you to have your hands tied behind your back. I would find that quite humorous.

Peter Linch: "It would be ridiculous. Instead, why don't you have your arms tied behind your back and we will see how you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Peter Linch: "It would be ridiculous. Instead, why don't you have your arms tied behind your back and we will see how you do?"
Christopher: Maybe because I don't need to prove myself.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Harry Jones: "No, no, no! I need to speak with Matthew! The idiot booked me in a match against Prince Awesome when I already have got a shot at becoming the World Champion! Is this some kind of conspiracy against me?"
Stephen: I'll have you know, I have the power to do whatever I feel the need to with Crush, just as well as Matthew does. And assuming you're referring to our pay-per-view card, if you manage to win the tournament, then your match against Prince Awesome at No Holds Barred will be removed from the card and it can happen on Crush instead. The tourney should be ending with some time to spare before the PPV, so we have things planned out.
Harry Jones: "You guys do a good job. Well, that is all I needed to find out. Tell Matthew that I say hello."

[Jones turns around and begins to exit the building.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Harry Jones: "You guys do a good job. Well, that is all I needed to find out. Tell Matthew that I say hello."

[As Jones is leaving, Stephen's voice can be heard saying the following...]

"He thinks he stands a chance..."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Peter Linch: "Are you trying to annoy me because you are doing a damned good job of it! You have more to prove than you think to do and maybe if your head wasn't so far up your **** you would be able to see that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Peter Linch: "Are you trying to annoy me because you are doing a damned good job of it! You have more to prove than you think to do and maybe if your head wasn't so far up your **** you would be able to see that!"
Christopher: Absolutely not! I am the one with a year plus experience in ECCW, while you? You've had a nice two weeks, we'll put it that way.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

[As Jones is leaving, Stephen's voice can be heard saying the following...]

"He thinks he stands a chance..."

[Harry hears Stephen's voice echoe through the corridors. He turns around and looks at Stephen.]

Harry Jones: "Prepare to be shocked."

[Harry Jones walks through the sliding doors.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Christopher: Absolutely not! I am the one with a year plus experience in ECCW, while you? You've had a nice two weeks, we'll put it that way.

Peter Linch: "You want to know the difference between me and you Christopher? I have been here for two weeks, as you said, but I am already competing for a Championship and I bet you didn't do that at the start of your career did you? So it doesn't matter how long you have been here because it doesn't change the fact that I am better than you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Peter Linch: "You want to know the difference between me and you Christopher? I have been here for two weeks, as you said, but I am already competing for a Championship and I bet you didn't do that at the start of your career did you? So it doesn't matter how long you have been here because it doesn't change the fact that I am better than you."
Christopher: It's quite clear that your in-ring abilities in comparison to mine are not even worth discussing. You should consider yourself the luckiest man alive that you are even allowed to breathe in the same air as me, let alone join my show and team up with me. So I suggest you cut the ungratefulness and learn from a true master.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Christopher: It's quite clear that your in-ring abilities in comparison to mine are not even worth discussing. You should consider yourself the luckiest man alive that you are even allowed to breathe in the same air as me, let alone join my show and team up with me. So I suggest you cut the ungratefulness and learn from a true master.

Peter Linch: "You know what; **** you! I don't you! I can easily make my own way in ECCW. So consider yourself without a partner for No Holds Barred!"

Peter hangs up the phone before stuffing it in his pocket angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next