The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0

Go down 
+25
Metal_Head_25
Bleed Green
JD
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
SuperByNature
Richie
The Roman Empire
attractionTHEORY
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
M
American Wolf
Karl
Harold
fuck
Mesa
Mr_Capricorn
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
TJ
RED
Jericho
Styles
Captain2
Cole
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:00 am

RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:
RED wrote:

Kevin Silver comes out in a big pop from the crowd.
Silver walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

"Thank you. Last week on Doom I finally pinned Mack Robinson and now I got one more shot at the Doom World title. You know...I can beat Mack again. I know it! So I made a decision...a very tough decision...Mack Robinson I am calling you out right now! Come out to this ring I have something to say that you really want to hear!"

TBC

[The theme music hits but not of the DOOM World Champion but instead of former DOOM World Champion, Dominic Johnson. He walks out to his theme music and thousands of boos as he pauses at the stage in his green superman hoody and his baggy pants. he stares at the fans through his shades before continuing to the ring. He grabs a microphone from the announcer and rolls into the ring and gets in Silver personal space.. Dominic shows no fear.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 52_0f42cf19ffe566a59df791393c65f9f3

Dominic Johnson

What you look like you are surprised to see me or something! Well listen up bro.. You are trying way to hard! Nigga I have not down **** here in months and I am still working for this show. You see I was the first champion and I could be the champion again before you could! Now you probably say something like "Why don't you then" So here is my answer! I DON'T NEED IT! Granger Engage already signed my contract to Terror! I am always one step above it.. You think I need this competition. HA! Yo man, I am the best DOOM has got to offer that is why i do not even try! I am the new wrestling god! Back in the day they said I would end up dead like my daddy but guess what now! All this boy needs is that black and gold! So Kevin in words advice.. quit trying and go above that wannabe Mack Robinson's head.

Silver looks at Johnson and smirks.

"Listen up little guy because I'm only going to say this once. You can go to Terror, you can go after any championship you want, you can leave Doom, you can do whatever you want...but I don't care! We don't care! I called out Mack Robinson because I have a proposal for him. Now if you don't get the hell out of here right now I am going to grab you by the throat and toss you out of the ring by myself! Then I will pick you up and I will send you into the steel steps. Then I'm going to bang your head on the steel post. And then...I will pick you up and I will put you through the announcer table with a power-bomb! I don't want to do that...at least not now. So why don't you make it easier for all of us and leave by yourself?"

Dominic Johnson
Aye, get your panties out of a whad ight? You want to stand there and threaten Superman? Man I don't think you wanna mess with em man. I may be losing but that's because I aint trying! I will own yo' **** if you make me. So back off or get on my level before I take you down a few steps!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 am

Granger? wrote:
RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:
RED wrote:

"Thank you. Last week on Doom I finally pinned Mack Robinson and now I got one more shot at the Doom World title. You know...I can beat Mack again. I know it! So I made a decision...a very tough decision...Mack Robinson I am calling you out right now! Come out to this ring I have something to say that you really want to hear!"

TBC

[The theme music hits but not of the DOOM World Champion but instead of former DOOM World Champion, Dominic Johnson. He walks out to his theme music and thousands of boos as he pauses at the stage in his green superman hoody and his baggy pants. he stares at the fans through his shades before continuing to the ring. He grabs a microphone from the announcer and rolls into the ring and gets in Silver personal space.. Dominic shows no fear.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 52_0f42cf19ffe566a59df791393c65f9f3

Dominic Johnson

What you look like you are surprised to see me or something! Well listen up bro.. You are trying way to hard! Nigga I have not down **** here in months and I am still working for this show. You see I was the first champion and I could be the champion again before you could! Now you probably say something like "Why don't you then" So here is my answer! I DON'T NEED IT! Granger Engage already signed my contract to Terror! I am always one step above it.. You think I need this competition. HA! Yo man, I am the best DOOM has got to offer that is why i do not even try! I am the new wrestling god! Back in the day they said I would end up dead like my daddy but guess what now! All this boy needs is that black and gold! So Kevin in words advice.. quit trying and go above that wannabe Mack Robinson's head.

"Listen up little guy because I'm only going to say this once. You can go to Terror, you can go after any championship you want, you can leave Doom, you can do whatever you want...but I don't care! We don't care! I called out Mack Robinson because I have a proposal for him. Now if you don't get the hell out of here right now I am going to grab you by the throat and toss you out of the ring by myself! Then I will pick you up and I will send you into the steel steps. Then I'm going to bang your head on the steel post. And then...I will pick you up and I will put you through the announcer table with a power-bomb! I don't want to do that...at least not now. So why don't you make it easier for all of us and leave by yourself?"

Dominic Johnson
Aye, get your panties out of a whad ight? You want to stand there and threaten Superman? Man I don't think you wanna mess with em man. I may be losing but that's because I aint trying! I will own yo' **** if you make me. So back off or get on my level before I take you down a few steps!

Silver shoves down Dominic and shouts at him to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:02 am

RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:
RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:
RED wrote:

TBC

Dominic Johnson

Dominic Johnson

[Dominic smirks and licks his lips in a way of holding back anger has he pushes the big man showing no fear what so ever and begins screaming at him.]
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:43 am

Granger? wrote:
RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:
RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:
RED wrote:

TBC

Dominic Johnson

Dominic Johnson

[Dominic smirks and licks his lips in a way of holding back anger has he pushes the big man showing no fear what so ever and begins screaming at him.]

Silver kicks Johnson in the gut and puts him in a power-bomb position but then...

"Hold on! Hold on Kevin! Stop it right there!"

The GM of Doom Jason McDonald comes out holding a contract in one hand and a microphone with the other. McDonald gets in the ring. Silver pushes Dominic off.

"Kevin...are yousure you want to do this?"

Silver grabs the contract and gets a pen from McDonald before signing it and giving it back to his GM.
Silver then walks out of the ring and heads to the back.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:07 pm

OOC: jarrett on one of the news bits on the ECCW site when you click on it you are unable to read it

it is titled Stephen Jericho on Best Newcomer
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Doom 4/29/11   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Doom Season 4 – Goodbye Silver

The show begins with Jason McDonald in the ring. He says that tonight Kevin Silver will face Mack Robinson for the last time in a Doom World title match. He reminds us that the match will be a 30 minutes Iron Man match. He says that Silver signed a contract which says that if he losses tonight…he will leave Doom!

Dominic Johnson comes out for tonight’s opening contest.

Dominic Johnson vs John Marino. With the whole show lasting 50 minutes and with the Iron Man match getting 30 of those minutes; it was only sure that this match wouldn’t last longer than five minutes. Johnson picks up the win after the “Superman” finisher at 4:09!

Winner: Dominic Johnson!

Backstage, Mack Robinson gives an interview. He says that Silver is much more stupid than he first thought about. He says that tonight he will defeat Kevin for the third time and eliminate him from Doom.

A Monday night Terror recap airs.

Next week Doom’s special guest will be Harry Jones!

Doom World Championship/30 Minute Iron Man match – Mack Robinson vs Kevin Silver (If Silver losses he leaves Doom)

The match begins and the time limit is set. Silver has the upper hand for the first minutes of the match. Mack’s hands get caught in between the ropes and Silver starts punching him in the face. The referee yells at Silver to stop but Silver continues punching Mack without stopping. The referee has no other choice than to disqualify Kevin!

Mack Robinson gets a DQ Victory at 3:32!

Silver tosses Mack over the ropes outside the ring and starts beating him down. He sends Mack in the steel steps three times and then he puts him through the announcer table with a Jack-Knife power-bomb! Silver gets back into the ring at the referee’s 8th count. Mack of course is unable to answer the referee’s ten count.

Kevin Silver gets a Count Out Victory at 5:07!

The score is 1-1 as we head to a commercial.

*Commercial break*

Back live, Silver is in control of the match. Mack retaliates and jumps off the top rope only to get caught in mid-air by Silver in a big boot. Silver hits the Jack-Knife power-bomb on Mack to get the pin-fall.

Kevin Silver gets a Pin-Fall Victory at 9:36!

Silver sets Mack for another power-bomb, but Mack answers with a low-blow.

Kevin Silver gets a DQ Victory at 9:49!

Robinson may have got a loss in his own record but he is able to hit the Twist of Hate and get the pin.

Mack Robinson gets a Pin-Fall Victory at 10:02!

Robinson tries to connect with the MMM but Silver moves out of the way making Robinson crashing to the ground. The score is 3-2 with Silver in the lead. Robinson rolls out of the ring and Silver follows him. They start brawling outside of the ring and they brawl until they are on the top of the stage. The referee counts to ten and they both get counted out.

Both Mack Robinson and Kevin Silver have been counted out at 12:24!

Silver hits a spine-buster on Mack crashing his spine on the steel floor. The referee starts counting again. Silver now goes to power-bomb Mack off the stage! Mack counters into a back body-drop sending Silver off the stage instead! Mack crawls back into the ring at referee’s 9th count. The referee counts to ten and the score is even.

Mack Robinson gets a Count Out Victory at 16:08!

Kevin Silver is getting checked by ETM’s as we head to another commercial.

*Commercial break*

A Wednesday night Crush Recap airs.

Back live, Silver is dragged back into the ring by Mack Robinson. The commentators say that Silver might have a big injury after getting thrown off the stage. The score is 4-4 and we are counting 9 minutes before the end of the match. Robinson puts Silver in the corner and starts punching him. Silver attempts to his the Jack-Knife power-bomb but his back gives in and he is unable to connect with it. Mack capitalizes to roll Silver up and get the pin.

Mack Robinson gets a Pin-Fall Victory at 25:21!

The score is 5-4 with Robinson getting the lead. Robinson continues the assault on Silver. Mack hits a DDT on Silver and attempts the MMM but Silver avoids it again. Silver hits the Jack-Knife power-bomb on Mack to get the pin.

Kevin Silver gets a Pin-Fall Victory at 28:06!

Suddenly, Dominic Johnson comes out. Dominic distracts Silver long enough for Mack to capitalize once again and hit a drop-kick into Silver’s injured back and then connecting with the MMM on Silver’s back to get another pin.

Mack Robinson gets a Pin-Fall Victory at 29:11!

The score is 6-5 in the last minute of the match. John Marino comes out and goes after Johnson. Silver gets up and starts beating down Mack in the last seconds of the match. Silver hits another Jack-Knife power-bomb on Mack. Silver goes for the cover but the time runs out!

Winner and Still Doom World Champion: Mack Robinson! (6-5)

After the match Silver looks disappointed as he realizes that he is gone from Doom. The referee hands Robinson the Doom World title as Mack doesn’t seem to know where he is after getting power-bombed some many times. Dominic Johnson gets in the ring and starts signing “nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye”. Silver gets really pissed off so he hits a Jack-Knife power-bomb on Johnson. John Marino gets in the ring and shakes hands with Silver. He tells him goodbye and good luck. Silver gives him a Jack-Knife power-bomb too as a thank you. Silver then grabs the referee of the match and gives him a power-bomb too! Jason McDonald comes out. He tells Silver to calm down. Silver hits the Jack-Knife on McDonald! Silver then sees Robinson trying to get up. Silver grabs the Doom World title belt and hits Robinson in the head with it. Silver walks out of the ring with the crowd cheering for him. Silver heads to the back leaving carnage in the ring as the show goes off…

Quick results:
Dominic Johnson def. John Marino
Mack Robinson def. Kevin Silver in a 30 minute Iron Man match to retain the Doom World title. As a result Kevin Silver has been eliminated from Doom.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Straight from the desk of Jason McDonald:

Kevin Silver has officially been eliminated from Doom 4!

Harry Jones is invided to next Friday's Doom as the special guest trainer!

The Doom World Championship match at No Holds Barred will be Mack Robinson vs Dominic Johnson vs John Marino!

Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:18 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Ban9-3
Arrive at the arena in a limo, they all get out with slight smirks on their faces before walking inside & heading towards their locker room.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:21 pm

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch arrives at the arena in his stretch limousine. He steps out and smirks as he heads inside the arena. He thinks about his title match at No Holds Barred as he proceeds to walk through the halls. His thoughts are interrupted as ______ bumps into him.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:21 pm

The Congolmerate are in their locker room buzzing about their win over Azazel(promo will be up Monday)

Ryan Andrews is in the gym
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Terror's Azazel comes out in a huge pop from the crowd holding a mic in his hand.
He posses for the fans as his theme song turns off.

"Leroy Thompson and Jake Lyndon...those two have tried every underhanded and pathetic move in order to keep Me away from becoming the World Champion. It started at Whiplash. I won a Three Stages of Hell match to become the Terror World Champion for the 2nd time. And Leroy had this amazing idea to bring out Jake and cost Me the World title. Jake made Me tap. Jake stole the World title from Me. Last night on Terror Leroy decided to put Me in a three on one handicap match. Well as you can see I'm still standing and I live to fight another day. Now...next Monday...I don't want to guess what they have planned for Me, but whatever it is...I am ready. Bring Me your worst! Bring Me what you got! It doesn't matter who or what I will have to go after but I promise you...I will make it to No Holds Barred and I will tear you apart Jake! Leroy better seach for a new superstar to bring to Me after I beat Jake at N.H.B. I will be the Terror World Champion and I will be the Last Man Standing! You Jake; You will not be able to walk again! But even if you do, you will think about it twice next time that you are going to attack Me! My only hope is that one day God will forgive Me for what I am going to do to you at No Holds Barred! Piece!"

Azazel's theme hits and he goes to the back.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Neville sits backstage on a storage crate, he's in a rather good mood after the success of his move to Crush
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Kevin Silver gave an interview on ECCW.com in which he talked about his Doom experience, his Slam-Mania match, his biggest rival Mack Robinson and his plans for the future.

"Doom was an amazing experience for Me. I really wanted to win but life doesn't always gives you what you want. I am glad that I had the chance to be a part of it anyway"

"Competing at Slam-Mania it was a dream come true for Me. The feeling that I had when I walked out there infront of thousands of people is a feeling that I won't forget. It was really My biggest achievement"

"Mack is a hell of a guy. He works really hard and he deserves to be in a bigger brand. I can easily see Mack becoming a World Champion one day. His abilities are indeed "Natural"

"What the future holds for Me? Well I wasn't that sure that I would win Doom so I had My back-up plan. The only thing I can tell you is that this isn't the last you see from big Kevin Silver!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:53 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 KG
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Superm10

Both Arrive
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:59 pm

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch is leaning against the wall outside of the locker room area when _______ walks out and stares at him.
Back to top Go down
Metal_Head_25
Jobber
Jobber
Metal_Head_25

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:25 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Ban3-313
TXH arrives and gets interruppeted by _________*
OOC* rp anyone?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Ban714

[Harry Jones is sitting in the corridor with a lot on his mind. Jones has received the news that next Friday on Crush he will be the guest trainer. Jones turns to his side and picks up the Television Championship and slowly gets up onto both feet. Suddenly, _______ approaches Harry.]
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Amy walks around backstage with
Andrew and Ted
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 67
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 AshleyPurdy18
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Ted

Lisa Lee walks around
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Melina_Perez_35
Jenny arrives
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Mag_Jan_010
Amber walks around
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Untitled5-6
Tina Starr arrives
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 47122kkg2dmjy6w
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Hazza wrote:

[Harry Jones is sitting in the corridor with a lot on his mind. Jones has received the news that next Friday on Crush he will be the guest trainer. Jones turns to his side and picks up the Television Championship and slowly gets up onto both feet. Suddenly, _______ approaches Harry.]

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch walks over smirking. He looks from the Television Championship to Harry before speaking.

"Well if it isn't the great Harry Jones. You know Harry, you're a lucky man. You see, if I weren't so busy with the Tag Team Champions; I would be a singles competitor. Which would mean one thing; I would want a singles Championship. And what better way to kick off my career than by beating you for that Television Championship. However, that is not to be. But rest assured Harry, if you are still Television Champion by the time I am done with being in a tag team; I will make sure to pay you a visit. Because one day I will be the face of this company and one way or another, I will hold every Championship there is to hold!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:05 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
Hazza wrote:

The Money Maker >< Peter Linch walks over smirking. He looks from the Television Championship to Harry before speaking.

"Well if it isn't the great Harry Jones. You know Harry, you're a lucky man. You see, if I weren't so busy with the Tag Team Champions; I would be a singles competitor. Which would mean one thing; I would want a singles Championship. And what better way to kick off my career than by beating you for that Television Championship. However, that is not to be. But rest assured Harry, if you are still Television Champion by the time I am done with being in a tag team; I will make sure to pay you a visit. Because one day I will be the face of this company and one way or another, I will hold every Championship there is to hold!"
Harry Jones: "You obviously have a very adventurous imagination, because I will not be losing this belt any time soon. I have seen you wrestle, Lynch...You have a long way to go before you make it as a singles competitor."

[Harry smirks at Peter, trying to get him out of his comfort zone. Jones does not like talking trash, but sometimes it is necessary.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones: "You obviously have a very adventurous imagination, because I will not be losing this belt any time soon. I have seen you wrestle, Lynch...You have a long way to go before you make it as a singles competitor."

[Harry smirks at Peter, trying to get him out of his comfort zone. Jones does not like talking trash, but sometimes it is necessary.]

Peter shakes his head, smirking at Harry.

"You obviously don't pay much attention to anyone but yourself Harry. If you were to watch one of my matches properly, you would see that I am much more deserving of that Championship than anyone else; including you. You also think too much. I have watched you and you always seem to disappear inside your head. Maybe you should think about doing something other than walk around by yourself all day. Just a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Peter shakes his head, smirking at Harry.

"You obviously don't pay much attention to anyone but yourself Harry. If you were to watch one of my matches properly, you would see that I am much more deserving of that Championship than anyone else; including you. You also think too much. I have watched you and you always seem to disappear inside your head. Maybe you should think about doing something other than walk around by yourself all day. Just a suggestion."
Harry Jones: "Well this is awkward, seeing as I am the champion and you are not. Things happen for a reason, Lynch. Obama was elected president; Will married Kate; I am the TV Champion and the hottest trend in ECCW whilst you are stuck down in the tag team division. And walking around by myself all day? Unlike you, I have a wife and a son, so you can stick that one up your ****."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Matthew Jericho in his office.

Stephen Jericho talking to Matthew in his office about the PPV.

Jarrett "Ice" Calloway walking in the halls, ready to become number one contender.

Venom arrives and looks for Daniel Evans.

Sean Shamrock still finding it humorous that Harry Jones is a champion now.

"The Villain" Christopher Styles is not at the arena, as he's a guest at the royal wedding.

Aaron Kennedy arrives and hopes to make a splash on Terror this Monday.

*Referee in the hall.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Jarrett wrote:

Jarrett "Ice" Calloway walking in the halls, ready to become number one contender.

"The Villain" Christopher Styles is not at the arena, as he's a guest at the royal wedding.

*Referee in the hall.

Amber knocks on Matthew Jericho's office
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:31 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

*Referee in the hall.

Amber knocks on Matthew Jericho's office
Matthew: It's open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next