The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0

Go down 
+25
Metal_Head_25
Bleed Green
JD
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
SuperByNature
Richie
The Roman Empire
attractionTHEORY
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
M
American Wolf
Karl
Harold
fuck
Mesa
Mr_Capricorn
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
TJ
RED
Jericho
Styles
Captain2
Cole
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville sits backstage, dwelling on the loss of his title
Jarrett Calloway notices Neville sharing the same disappointment as he himself is, he approaches him.

OT: Ehh, maybe something will come of it.

Neville waves

"So how goes it?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 am

Name: Harry Jones

Gimmick: Harry Jones is one of the most recognised high-flyers in the industry. Over his last three years wrestling in mainstream companies, he has collected twenty-three World Championships and a whole heap of mid-card/tag team titles. When Jones moves to a company, he brings 'The Age of Extreme' along with himself. His aim is to build an industry based on hardcore wrestling. Harry Jones face gimmick; He is the most electrifying, exciting Superstar in the world. He is a very respected highflyer/technical wrestler, who always has a large fan base wherever he is in the world.

Height: 5 ft 8

Weight: 186 lbs

Hometown: Perth, Australia

Signatures:
- Busaiku Knee Kick
- Lightning Spiral
- Gravity (Double Moonsault)
- 720 DDT
- Nova Splash (810 Splash)
- 000 (Tiger Feint Kick [619], usually followed by a springboard Shooting Star Press)
- Head Scissors variations
- Extreme Breaker (La Mistica)

Finishers:
- HKO (Diamond Cutter)
- Omega Spiral (630 Corkscrew)

Entrance Music:

Status: Turning face in the promo imma write nao. (Face, heel, or 'tweener.)

Brand: Terror lol (Domination or Crush.)

Updated app...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:04 am

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
Winner at Whiplash and still Doom World Champion // #1 in Rankings "The Natural" Mack Robinson is in his locker room having another party after successfully defending the Doom World Championship once again against Kevin Silver. Although, he isn't 100% after going through a brutal Steel Cage Match with Silver, he is on the couch with 2 single, sexy ladies cuddling up next to him, as the party still goes on

OT: TBC by anyone who wants to come in and join the party! Very Happy

[A knock is heard on the door of Mack Robinson as suddenly the knob turns and an walks the first World Champion of this Seasons DOOM, Dominic Johnson. He has a huge smirk on his face as he wares a green jacket over a black tank top and a pair of baggy jeans. Mack points at him with a grin and he walks over to the couch and a girl gets on his lap.]

Dominic "Superman" Johnson
Well what do you say about that! I just walked in and get a girl. So you looked pretty impressive out there last night.. well I am still surprised I am still on this show bro. I am ready to get voted off and head towards Terror like I already signed.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:49 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 Ban7

Harry’s Hotel Room

Saturday, 16 April 2011: 11:59 PM

Beads of sweat clung to him, giving him no relief. His breathing came fast and shallow. His heart pounded in his ears, a welcoming familiarity that reminded him he was alive and doing what he loved but also a sound that was quickly engulfed as the cheers and screams of the fans overpowered its resonance in his own brain. His theme music was blaring out of the speakers as he paraded along the entrance ramp with an ear to ear grin on his face. Harry Jones had just defeated Hardcore Demon in a match which will go down as one the greatest fights in history. His body was bruised and battered, but he did not care. Forget the consequences. Forget what could happen. It was worth the risk.

Your career. It's all you care about... it matters so much. It matters like your life depends on it. It is ALL you care about, and you prove it when you won't even take care of yourself...

Her words flooded his brain, a brilliant angel in the agonizing darkness of hell.
Suddenly, everything went black. Harry Jones saw a mirror image of himself being violently chokeslammed through a table by Hardcore Demon. The action kept on repeating itself. He was trapped and could not get away from the torment. Harry falls out of his bed with his heart pounding at one hundred beats per minute! He quickly composes himself and slips back into bed, trying to get some sleep before he drives to the Whiplash arena tomorrow at noon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Whiplash Arena

Sunday, 17 April 2011 : 8:02 PM

When he arrived at the arena a few hours later Harry found himself surprisingly composed. The numbness he had so longed for in his dream had finally become his reality. Perhaps he had simply worked all of the adrenaline and nerves out of his system in the gym. Maybe he had simply felt too much and it had left him without any feeling left. Final call for the superstars had been at 3 pm. It was now 6:30. The biggest match of Harry's life was rapidly closing in and he wanted to get his head in the game. He wanted some time to himself, to think of the night and the match ahead. With corporate's decision to make the match between himself and Hardcore Demon part of the Whiplash event, he felt that it was all happening too fast. Harry had prayed he would be able to give the match the justice it deserved and not let the fans and his fellow competitor down. He did not have much time to consider these things however as he had been informed that as part of the Whiplash Post-Show he was expected to cut a promo. He had not been left alone with his thoughts in days but how could Harry refuse? Due to time restraints on Terror, Harry Jones had not been able to express himself about his match at Whiplash. Instead, his only opportunity to get inside Demon’s head was on Doom, when he attacked Hardcore Demon with a steel chair. The fans would know that this is something that Jones did not want to do.

Whiplash Arena

Sunday, 17 April 2011 : 8:48 PM

Showtime.

"ULTRAnumb" was blaring from the speakers neither poets or scholars the world over could have described exactly how Harry Jones was feeling in that moment. It was overwhelming, this sense of humility. Harry momentarily felt touched beyond words and hoped that something eloquent would come to him because in that moment all he could do was enjoy the thousands of fans that were standing on their feet, screaming themselves hoarse, all for him. He was once where they were now and as he continued to try and hype up the already raucous crowd Jones had to bite his lip as he thought over this. His life was great and it was times like this he was reminded of just how great. Slowly his music faded and as Harry hoisted himself up onto the top rope, ready for the fight of his life.

Harry Jones: Holy moley Batman...

Whiplash Arena

Sunday, 17 April 2011 : 10:45 PM

He still could not believe that he had done it. He had actually done it! Harry Jones had pinned possibly the greatest Superstar to ever enter the squared circle, Hardcore Demon. He rested against a brick wall in the middle of the hallway, trying to regain his strength after an absolute war which he just engaged in. Todd Grisham taps Harry on the shoulder and tells Jones that is time for the Exclusive ECCW.com Promo. Harry slowly and steadily gets to his feet and follows Grisham down a hallway. He enters a small room with a big Whiplash banner hanging on a wall, behind a set which consisted of Make Up Artists, Photographers, ECCW Executives and various other people. Harry took his place on the stage and awaited confirmation.

Todd Grisham: We’re on in three…two…one…

Beep!

Harry Jones: As everybody in the ECCW Universe knows, I have constantly neglected them lately. Well, I am sorry. You see, tonight when I fought against Hardcore Demon, you cheered for me. You unconditionally cheered for me, even though I was an arrogant prick. I need you guys. I didn’t realise it, but now I do. So ladies and gents, the good ol’ Harry Jones is back! The Age of Extreme will be raised to a whole new level! I have defeated the toughest Superstar in the Wrestling industry and now I will move on to greater heights! It is time that I make a stand on my career! It is time that I once again become a…champion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:50 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett Calloway notices Neville sharing the same disappointment as he himself is, he approaches him.

Neville waves

"So how goes it?"
Jarrett: Oh you know, just ... eh, I won't lie. Not very good.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:05 am

OOC: Any feedback on that promo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:12 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: Brought a smile to my face. Any feedback on Whiplash?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:21 am

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OOC: Thanks Jarrett. It was such a good read! Did you write it all yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:22 am

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OT: As usual.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:26 am

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OOC: You have got talent my friend, because that was an awesome show Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 am

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OOC: You have got talent my friend, because that was an awesome show Smile
OT: Gee thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:41 am

Granger? wrote:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 Christian%20Bale%20image%20%281%29

[The theme music fills the arena as the crowd erupts in boos before Keith and Jacob could even appear on stage. "My Curse" feels the arena as Jacob Smith walks out onto the stage and stops at the beginning of the stage and begins to clap and then he points to the back where Keith Golden appears in his custom suit and glasses. He has a huge smirk on his face as he pauses under the titantron and gold pyro falls from above him and he raises his arms with a arrogant grin. Keith walks by Jacob who follows him like a lost puppy and they walk in an almost slow motion to all the boos. Keith enters the ring as Jacob fetches his hero and role model a microphone. Keith stands in the middle of the ring waiting as he fixes his suit and smirks. Jacob hands him the microphone and Keith raises it to his microphone and raises his hand to cut the theme music that he has proudly came out to since the DOOM Days. Now a part of Terror getting traded for Trenton York he has so much more to prove to these ungrateful and undeserving fans. They continue to boo as Jacob Smith points and yells "Shut Up!" to a few of them. They will not budge no matter what is said because they remember everything that this man has said to them.. this man is a liar and a fake. Who is he today? Vince Zimmerman... Keith Copeland.. or Keith Golden? There is only on thing we know and that is he will never act broken. His ego is too huge for that and the fans can tell that is why they never quit booing, but finally they get tired and Keith Golden raises the microphone to his mouth and he stands in all of his glory before chuckling into the microphone and then finally he begins his promo.]

The Future is Golden
Keith Golden

You all should be happy that I actually agreed to my trade because I could have easily packed my bags and went to a different company and get more pay but I did this for you! So how about you be a little more appreciative of me being here......He pauses for a second then he laughs Did you believe that for a complete second? If you did you are more idiotic than I thought and to think i gave you a little bit of credit. Do you know why I came over to terror? I came to this brand because Crush is full of a bunch of morons! I was actually thinking that coming over to Terror I would find some intelligent people but guess what! I was wrong because in this world everyone is a moron besides me and my apprentice, Jacob Smith! Me and him are the only ones in this company with a little bit of class. Do you know why I wear a suit? I do it because it shows I have enough money to buy this type of clothing! I am so rich I can even help Jacob afford a suit.. now you may wonder how was I so poor back in the day. Is that a question on your mind? It is because I am a liar! I told you all what you wanted to hear and you believed every single word of it. Hey! I may be lying right now. How do you know I did not mug somebody and steal a suit to get this? Maybe I am really that type of guy.. The thing about all of this is the fact that you will never know anything about me because none of you are good enough to know me! I want you to actually think about all of this! Look at me then look at yourselves! You are all pathetic and I am better than each and every one of you. Remember back in the day when my lips were connect to your **** cheeks? Do you remember that! Mr. Vince Zimmerman?!?!? Remember him? He was all a lie and you believed me.. that should prove how gullible you are. I may be in fact the best liar in the world because I am a good speaker! Look in history at the best speakers.. all were weak and depressed behind the microphone but now me? I am strong and loud even behind the scenes. That makes me the best speaker in the world! Now listen closely because everything I say from here on out is going to be nothing but the truth.. are you ready.. okay. My opening statement.. I am the next Terror World Champion because I am the best in the world at what I do and people like Neville Ryan.. Azazel... and Jake Lyndon are just like you fans. Losers!

[AT this very moment the entire audience erupts in a chorus of boos as Keith stands and he yells things at them all but they are just not heard over those boos. These people literally hated Keith Golden and how can you play them. This man is a liar and he rubs everything he owns in their face. No matter what it is Keith will use it to show that he is better than you. He has a lot of courage to call all of these fans and everyone in the back a loser with only Jacob Smith by his side. At any moment he could be attacked and I doubt anyone would even care to try to help him. Keith is a former DOOM World Champion and Crush Legend's champion but now its started all over. No titles have been won by him on Terror and he has made his message clear. There is three guys who have mainly fought over the Terror World Championship and Golden believes he is next in line. This is his moment... that is the words that continue to play through his head. Like he always say.. The Future is Golden! Keith waits as the crowd begins to chill down. Keith leans against the ropes and motions for Jacob to do something. Jacob tells the fans to be quiet then he walks backstage and after a few moments he returns and nods at Keith. Golden points at the titantron and a picture Vince Zimmerman shows up along side Keith holding both championships he has won then there is the photoshoped picture with him wearing the Terror World Championship and he smirks real big. He then raises his microphone to his lips and licks his lips.]

The Future is Golden
Keith Golden

What did that hurt any of your feelings that I told the truth to you all? You are all nobody and I am somebody. I am the future of professional wrestling no matter what! I dare people to try there best to take my future away because that would be impossible! I am going to pull another DOOM type thing. I started off that show as the loser.. the man that everyone said was going to be first eliminated to becoming the winner! I am able to bend the hardest of things into what I want it to look like... Did you all know that? Now that has been said I want you all to tell me the reason I wouldn't be the world champion... The crowd screams at him but he act as if he can not hear them Oh no reasons? Good! I am going to become the Terror World Champion because I am better than Azazel and Jake Lyndon. Now on the other hand there is Neville Ryan. Maybe the biggest road block in my way is the world champion himself.. it is actually not really him that has my number but it is Gold Streets that we all have to watch out for. Now Neville, you have always had the advantage with them having your back but look at me and that man at ringside! He is Jacob Smith and he is better than your two boys combined! So when you face me it will be just you and me and I think we both know who will be coming out on top in that match! ME! I a Keith Golden everyone! I have done everything except win a world championship that actually matters and that is my next goal in my career! I dominated DOOM and I dominated Crush's mid-star division... I would have dominated if not for Super Junior but now I shall dominate again on a whole different brand! Get used to this face because it will soon be the face of the company! The future is Golden! KEITH GOLDEN!

[Keith Golden taunts as he drops the microphone to the mat and Jacob takes it and hands it to the ring announcer. The fans boo loudly for this over cocky young man. The security catch flying garbage headed towards him. Keith finally exits the ring along side Jacob Smith. They walk towards the back as Keith's theme music starts back up. They exit to the music and the crowd sighs in relief as he finally gets off stage]

I still want feedback :p
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:49 am

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville waves

"So how goes it?"

Neville nods

"Up for a drink? After losing that belt I'm going to need one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:57 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville waves

"So how goes it?"

Neville nods

Jarrett: Oh certainly.

OT 1: Remind me to PM you tomorrow, it is important.

OT 2: It's a keeper, Granger.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:02 am

Azazel is in his locker room trying to calm down after what happened at Whiplash. Azazel will make a promo later tonight.

Kevin Silver is in Jason McDonald's office asking him to make a match for this Friday.

Crush World Champion John Leopold is in his Hotel room relaxing after his victorious championship match at Whiplash. Leopold will go to the arena later.

OT: Jarrett, Whiplash was awesome! Now I want to let you know that I won't be on from this Wednesday (4/20) to next Wednesday (4/27). So I will send you in a message the results for this Friday's Doom so you can post them. If that's ok with you of course.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:03 am

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville waves

"So how goes it?"

Neville nods

Jarrett: Oh certainly.

OT 1: Remind me to PM you tomorrow, it is important.

OT 2: It's a keeper, Granger.

Neville nods and grabs his jacket before heading to the bar with Jarrett. he orders a rum and coke

"So what happened with you that has you so upset?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:09 am

Jarrett: Did you see how that went down? Not once, but twice, has John Leopold stolen my chance of glory again. And after the situation you encountered right after, you know what it feels like.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:11 am

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett: Did you see how that went down? Not once, but twice, has John Leopold stolen my chance of glory again. And after the situation you encountered right after, you know what it feels like.

Neville shakes his head

"Normally I don't pay attention to brands I'm not on..." he looks down at his drink and laughs before looking up

"...Maybe after that loss its about time I started. I'm clearly not the whole show as I suspected"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:16 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Neville shakes his head

"Normally I don't pay attention to brands I'm not on..." he looks down at his drink and laughs before looking up

"...Maybe after that loss its about time I started. I'm clearly not the whole show as I suspected"
Jarrett: Neville, the draft's in a week. It's about time you do. Because this will be my third draft and I know what's like.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:18 am

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Neville shakes his head

Jarrett: Neville, the draft's in a week. It's about time you do. Because this will be my third draft and I know what's like.

"Well to be honest I didn't figure I'd be without a belt right now, was slightly expecting the whole draft immunity to kick in" he says amusedly

"So this Leopold, whats his deal?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:19 am

Harry Jones knocks on the Terror GM's door...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:28 am

Jarrett: Well, let's just say him winning a Money in the Bank case went to his head. He calls himself the Lord of ECCW.

OT: I will reply tomorrow. (Or later today, whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 am

Granger? wrote:
{Granger Engage sits in his office very mad at Leroy as he does paper work and wonders what he can do to help Terror.}

{Keith Golden looks for the Terror GM}

Leroy Thompson and Jake Lyndon can be seen entering the office of Thompson

OOC - Hazza you can quote this too lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Granger? wrote:
{Granger Engage sits in his office very mad at Leroy as he does paper work and wonders what he can do to help Terror.}

Harry Jones enters Leroy's office.

Harry Jones: "Hello there, Leroy."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Granger? wrote:

Harry Jones enters Leroy's office.

Harry Jones: "Hello there, Leroy."

Leroy Thompson Harry Jones, how's things?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next