The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0

Go down 
+25
Metal_Head_25
Bleed Green
JD
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
SuperByNature
Richie
The Roman Empire
attractionTHEORY
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
M
American Wolf
Karl
Harold
fuck
Mesa
Mr_Capricorn
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
TJ
RED
Jericho
Styles
Captain2
Cole
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:19 am

Azazel walks out with bandage on his shoulder.
Azazel quickly walks to the ring looking extremely pissed off.
The big black boy grabs a microphone.

"For those of you that missed it, last night at Whiplash I defeated Neville Ryan in the Three Stages of Hell to become the Terror World Champion for the second time! But the celebration wouldn't last for long. While Neville's reign ended a new shadow has come over Me. The shadow of Leroy Thompson. The GM of Terror decided to ruin My moment last night. He brought out Jake Lyndon and he requested for a championship match to start. Jake found the best opportunity to not only beat Me...but to make Me tap. I tapped out. I did tapped out. That killed Me. That destroyed every feelings that I had inside Me. It made My heart dark! Now, I'm not like Neville Ryan or John Leopold. I'm not going to start complaining and making excuses for what happened. I am going to do something about it. For your surprise I'm not going to blame Jake Lyndon. Because I know that if I was in Jake's place I would have done the same thing. I want the general manager Leroy Thompson to come out here right now and explain to My face what was that all about. Why he picked Jake and why he did this to Me. Leroy Thompson with all due respect, you are either gonna get out here right now or I will hunt you down!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:21 am

Sit tight Red, will reply after tea.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:23 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Sit tight Red, will reply after tea.

I'll be waiting bro.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 am

RED wrote:

"For those of you that missed it, last night at Whiplash I defeated Neville Ryan in the Three Stages of Hell to become the Terror World Champion for the second time! But the celebration wouldn't last for long. While Neville's reign ended a new shadow has come over Me. The shadow of Leroy Thompson. The GM of Terror decided to ruin My moment last night. He brought out Jake Lyndon and he requested for a championship match to start. Jake found the best opportunity to not only beat Me...but to make Me tap. I tapped out. I did tapped out. That killed Me. That destroyed every feelings that I had inside Me. It made My heart dark! Now, I'm not like Neville Ryan or John Leopold. I'm not going to start complaining and making excuses for what happened. I am going to do something about it. For your surprise I'm not going to blame Jake Lyndon. Because I know that if I was in Jake's place I would have done the same thing. I want the general manager Leroy Thompson to come out here right now and explain to My face what was that all about. Why he picked Jake and why he did this to Me. Leroy Thompson with all due respect, you are either gonna get out here right now or I will hunt you down!"

[>>The crowd are somewhat surprised to hear the music of new Terror World Heavyweight Champion, Jake Lyndon, as they were expecting Leroy Thompson. The crowd give off a mixed reaction of boo's and cheer's as Jake comes to the stage with the belt firmly around his waist and with a mic. in his right hand. He paces back and forth along the stage before stopping in the centre<<]

Jake Lyndon - I guess this makes it two times you've been surprised to see me tonight hey? *The crowd boo* I mean, what happened at Whiplash, well it was genius wasn't it? I had strung you all along for so long, you thought I was fighting the good fight, please. *The crowdd boo* But Azazel, as for your question, why did Leroy pick me, what was this all about? well Azazel it's quite simple, the ECCW audience need a respectable champion, and intellect, someone to lead them away from the torture which is your title reigns. Azazel, Leroy chose me to do this to you for one very simple reason, no one likes you. You shamelessly pander to the crowd night i, night out and it's getting old, ECCW needed a real hero, ECCW needs me!

OOC - Not great but it's rushed cuz I g2g lol
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
RED wrote:

[>>The crowd are somewhat surprised to hear the music of new Terror World Heavyweight Champion, Jake Lyndon, as they were expecting Leroy Thompson. The crowd give off a mixed reaction of boo's and cheer's as Jake comes to the stage with the belt firmly around his waist and with a mic. in his right hand. He paces back and forth along the stage before stopping in the centre<<]

Jake Lyndon - I guess this makes it two times you've been surprised to see me tonight hey? *The crowd boo* I mean, what happened at Whiplash, well it was genius wasn't it? I had strung you all along for so long, you thought I was fighting the good fight, please. *The crowdd boo* But Azazel, as for your question, why did Leroy pick me, what was this all about? well Azazel it's quite simple, the ECCW audience need a respectable champion, and intellect, someone to lead them away from the torture which is your title reigns. Azazel, Leroy chose me to do this to you for one very simple reason, no one likes you. You shamelessly pander to the crowd night i, night out and it's getting old, ECCW needed a real hero, ECCW needs me!

OOC - Not great but it's rushed cuz I g2g lol

OT: It's still better than mine Razz

Azazel looks at the crowd that boos Jake.
Then he shakes his head.

"So you are really proud of yourself aren't you? You call yourself a hero after what you did last night. You and that little worm Leroy decided to screw Me because you both knew that if you would come up to Me and challenge Me like a man you would have get your a$$ kicked. Now since you decided to come out here and talk I'll give you two choices. Number one: You will turn around, go back to Leroy's office and tell him that at No Holds Barred you will defend this title against Me. Jake Lyndon vs Azazel in a No Holds Barred match. No DQ's, no count-outs. This way we will see who is the guy that deserves this title the most. Choice number two; You will come down here right now and you will try to make Me tap again! Please Jake! Please pick the 2nd option and come down here! Please make Me tap! I will make sure that you won't make it to tonight's show!"

OT: Reply whenever you can
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 am

Ryan Andrews arrives at the ECCW arena with his Tag Title on his shoulder, as Ryan gets in the arena he heads for his locker room

The Conglomerate are looking for Leroy Thompson
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 am

Casey Anomaly
*The 2011 Money in the bank winner Casey Anomaly is sitting in the Terror arena glad he beat the other money in the bank holder. Even though it was a dark match he feels like he established a sense of him being the biggest threat with a money in the bank*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:56 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Granger? wrote:
{Granger Engage sits in his office very mad at Leroy as he does paper work and wonders what he can do to help Terror.}

{Keith Golden looks for the Terror GM}

Leroy Thompson and Jake Lyndon can be seen entering the office of Thompson

OOC - Hazza you can quote this too lol

Keith Golden puts out his arm and stops the door from slamming as Jacob Smith and himself walk into the office and they stare at Jake Lyndon

...Lets get down to Business Leroy.. I want that championship but oh not right now. You are to busy kissing his **** so here is a business offer you can not refuse. Myself and Jacob here will join the two of you and once whatever you want is completed I get my title shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Granger? wrote:
Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
Winner at Whiplash and still Doom World Champion // #1 in Rankings "The Natural" Mack Robinson is in his locker room having another party after successfully defending the Doom World Championship once again against Kevin Silver. Although, he isn't 100% after going through a brutal Steel Cage Match with Silver, he is on the couch with 2 single, sexy ladies cuddling up next to him, as the party still goes on

OT: TBC by anyone who wants to come in and join the party! Very Happy

[A knock is heard on the door of Mack Robinson as suddenly the knob turns and an walks the first World Champion of this Seasons DOOM, Dominic Johnson. He has a huge smirk on his face as he wares a green jacket over a black tank top and a pair of baggy jeans. Mack points at him with a grin and he walks over to the couch and a girl gets on his lap.]

Dominic "Superman" Johnson
Well what do you say about that! I just walked in and get a girl. So you looked pretty impressive out there last night.. well I am still surprised I am still on this show bro. I am ready to get voted off and head towards Terror like I already signed.
"The Natural" Mack Robinson

"Huh.. I remember you telling me that. Congrats. But I am still debating between Terror and Crush. Which ever I go to, I will have success. But I want you in the Robinson Roulette. Remember? The stable I'm building and bringing to the top of ECCW when I win Doom Season 4 and get a shot at the World Championship of the brand I choose? Yep, that stable!"

-Robinson smirks with the Doom World Championship around his waist as he sits on the couch-

OT: Sorry for late response, Granger.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Granger? wrote:
Winner at Whiplash and still Doom World Champion // #1 in Rankings "The Natural" Mack Robinson is in his locker room having another party after successfully defending the Doom World Championship once again against Kevin Silver. Although, he isn't 100% after going through a brutal Steel Cage Match with Silver, he is on the couch with 2 single, sexy ladies cuddling up next to him, as the party still goes on

[A knock is heard on the door of Mack Robinson as suddenly the knob turns and an walks the first World Champion of this Seasons DOOM, Dominic Johnson. He has a huge smirk on his face as he wares a green jacket over a black tank top and a pair of baggy jeans. Mack points at him with a grin and he walks over to the couch and a girl gets on his lap.]

Well what do you say about that! I just walked in and get a girl. So you looked pretty impressive out there last night.. well I am still surprised I am still on this show bro. I am ready to get voted off and head towards Terror like I already signed.

"Huh.. I remember you telling me that. Congrats. But I am still debating between Terror and Crush. Which ever I go to, I will have success. But I want you in the Robinson Roulette. Remember? The stable I'm building and bringing to the top of ECCW when I win Doom Season 4 and get a shot at the World Championship of the brand I choose? Yep, that stable!"

-Robinson smirks with the Doom World Championship around his waist as he sits on the couch-

Jason McDonald sees Robinson's door open and walks in.

"Congratulations Champ!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:54 pm

RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:

"Congratulations Champ!"
Doom World Champion // #1 in Rankings "The Natural" Mack Robinson looks at the door and sees Jason McDonald and grins

"Thanks man! Want to join the party?"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:07 pm

RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:

"Congratulations Champ!"
Doom World Champion // #1 in Rankings "The Natural" Mack Robinson looks at the door and sees Jason McDonald and grins

"Well I appreciate the offer but thanks but, no thanks. Just wanted to let you know that I am very proud of the way you and Kevin Silver have been building this rivalry. You both deserve to go to a bigger brand. Of course only one of you will win Doom."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Amy is backstage as she follows the ref from her match at Whiplash telling him what Sophie did.
"That b itch came from under the ring and pulled my hair"

"I didn't see anything"

"Damn right, you never see anything!"
She slaps the ref
"When I get my rematch with Tina Starr you will not be the official in my match, in fact I never want you to be the official in any of my matches!! You're so lucky I don't just you fired or worse, beaten down by Neville Ryan!"
She pushes him
"Now get out of my way I need to talk to someone more important!"

She walks off looking for the Terror GM.

Tina Starr skips around backstage proud of her win over Amy, nothing can bring down this moment.

Lisa Lee, and Jenny both walk up to Tina and congratulate her on her win.

Amber arrives to the arena

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets are backstage talking

Andrew: don't talk about me tapping out, you tapped out too!

Ted: but you started tapping first!

Andrew: ugh whatever dude! Let just get back what's right fully ours.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Sitting in his locker room Neville looks around feeling he may have drank too much last night
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Sitting in his locker room Neville looks around feeling he may have drank too much last night

Amy walks into his room

"Last night was an embarrassing nightmare. I swear if Azazel or whatever his name is, gets his rematch before you I will slap him so far upside his head he won't even remember his ECCW career. Secondly I had Tina Starr, and Sophie just comes out of no where and cost me the match. There is no way she's getting a title match before me, as for Andrew and Ted, they need to get their act together. I actually have a proposal for our GM. Let me know if you like this idea. Legion, vs. Jake Lyndon, Xerxes Xander Xorn, Ryan Andrews and Tina Starr. For all the titles. Winning team takes all. How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:45 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy walks into his room

"Last night was an embarrassing nightmare. I swear if Azazel or whatever his name is, gets his rematch before you I will slap him so far upside his head he won't even remember his ECCW career. Secondly I had Tina Starr, and Sophie just comes out of no where and cost me the match. There is no way she's getting a title match before me, as for Andrew and Ted, they need to get their act together. I actually have a proposal for our GM. Let me know if you like this idea. Legion, vs. Jake Lyndon, Xerxes Xander Xorn, Ryan Andrews and Tina Starr. For all the titles. Winning team takes all. How's that?"

Neville looks up at Amy from his couch, blinking a couple times to clear his vision.

"It sounds like we'd appear desperate. last night just wasn't our night"
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Captain2 wrote:
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy walks into his room

Neville looks up at Amy from his couch, blinking a couple times to clear his vision.

"It sounds like we'd appear desperate. last night just wasn't our night"

Amy crosses her arms
"you never like my ideas. I don't know why I even bother. I'm getting my title back"
She flips her hair back and walks out of the room looking for the Terror GM
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:51 pm

That same red 1978 Chevy LUV pulls up to the arena, & parks in the same spot as last time. The door opens & Cole Martin steps out, arriving after being gone for 5 or so days. The same Cowboy boots, pair of jeans, & a Hinder T-shirt are on the body of Martin as he walks into the building. A tear rolls down his face as he thinks about where he has been, what he has been doing as he walks down the hall.

TBC by Anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:29 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:

"Congratulations Champ!"

"Well I appreciate the offer but thanks but, no thanks. Just wanted to let you know that I am very proud of the way you and Kevin Silver have been building this rivalry. You both deserve to go to a bigger brand. Of course only one of you will win Doom."
"The Natural" Mack Robinson:

"I will win Doom Season 4. It's a guaran-damn-tee!!... As The Rock says. Kevin better back away. Because this belt is never leaving my hands no matter what. He's tried on numerous occasions. Failed on all. Lost on the biggest stage of ECCw, Slam-Mania, and last night at Slam-Mania. He's a horrible athlete, though. He just doesn't realize that My Ability........ Is just Natural!"

-smirks as the 2 girls listen to Mack's and Jason's conversation-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:50 pm

OT 1: Captain, I hope Neville doesn't pull a Jeff Hardy tonight on Terror.

OT 2: RED, is there an elimination on Friday's Doom?

OT 3: Like I said earlier, No Holds Barred is set to take place on May 15th. And in case you haven't seen yet, June 12th is Hell Unleashed, with June 26th being ECCW's 8th Supershow and it's two year anniversary show.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Jarrett wrote:

OT 3: Like I said earlier, No Holds Barred is set to take place on May 15th. And in case you haven't seen yet, June 12th is Hell Unleashed, with June 26th being ECCW's 8th Supershow and it's two year anniversary show.

How do you mean, come out stoned out of his mind or with a painted face?

he's fine though, he's done recovering from last night by now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

How do you mean, come out stoned out of his mind or with a painted face?

he's fine though, he's done recovering from last night by now
OT: The first.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:01 pm

RED wrote:
RED wrote:
Granger? wrote:

"Congratulations Champ!"

"The Natural" Mack Robinson:

"I will win Doom Season 4. It's a guaran-damn-tee!!... As The Rock says. Kevin better back away. Because this belt is never leaving my hands no matter what. He's tried on numerous occasions. Failed on all. Lost on the biggest stage of ECCw, Slam-Mania, and last night at Slam-Mania. He's a horrible athlete, though. He just doesn't realize that My Ability........ Is just Natural!"

-smirks as the 2 girls listen to Mack's and Jason's conversation-

McDonald smirks.

"I understand where you are coming from Mack but this...this is your problem son. You are so disrespectful. You are cocky and that is good, but sometimes you need to take some things more seriously. This Friday on Doom you will face Kevin Silver one on one in a non-title match. If you beat him, he is dropping a spot in the rankings, thus making it more possible for him to get eliminated. But if he wins, he gets one last chance at the Doom World title next week."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Jarrett wrote:

OT: Yep.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Ring announcer: "Ladies & gentlemen please welcome, the Crush World Champion - the Lord of ECCW, John Leopold!"

Suddenly it starts raining money in the arena. Dollars are falling from the roof.
Of course most of the people from the crowd are trying to get as much money as they can.
John Leopold appears on the ramp with the World title around his shoulder.
The Lord of ECCW stares at the audience as many fans start fighting for who will get more money.
Leopold shakes his head as he decides that a picture is worth of thousand words.
He decides to turn around and walk to the back laughing.
People are still fighting over money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 17.0
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next