The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0

Go down 
+16
Harold
SuperByNature
LegendOfCasey
RED
Ace
Goblin
Oriadon
American Wolf
TJ
Captain2
Mesa
Cole
fuck
Mr_Capricorn
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:24 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 Terror-1

1). Leroy Thompson makes it official that Domination is now Terror. He announces that tonight Jake Lyndon & Azazel go one on one to find out who will face Neville Ryan at Whiplash
2). Daniel Evans def. Casey Anomaly. Both men were hot off big victories at Slam-Mania, Anomaly looked poised to defeat Pure Champion when Cade Stafford distracted Anomaly long enough for Evans to roll him up and hook the tights
3). Harry Jones again called out Hardcore Demon. It looked like he was going to get no response and he began to mock Demon. Suddenly the lights flickered and Demon was on the stage, cut throat taunt.
4). Tim Lucker def. Timothy McArmstrong. Lucker made an impressive return to his old stomping ground with a quick victory over McArmstrong with an Everything Went Black
5). Neville Ryan vs.
Xerxes Xander Xorn went to a No Contest when Gold Streets attacked XXX as soon as the bell rang. They are officially cashing in their re-match clause at Whiplash
6). Trenton York showed up to Terror like asked by Thompson, with the Hardcore Belt. As soon as he entered Thompson's office Kevin Evans attacked him and a ref. counted a quick 3
7). Jacob Smith & Keith Golden Hype
Cool. Kenny Markov def. Max Webster. The debut of Webster was very impressive and he controlled 90% of the match. Markov capitalized on one mistake and got a win. After the match Webster challenged him to a re-match next week which he accepted
9). Slam-Mania re-cap followed by Whiplash hype
10). Azazel def. Jake Lyndon. In what was a hotly contested bout Lyndon seemed to yet again have the wood over Azazel but Azazel used his size and strength to his power and caught him off the top rope before hitting his finisher for the win. Following the bout The Legion took out both men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
G-Spot, we needa talk.

Message Me
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:46 am

Kevin Silver is sitting backstage disappointed about his loss in his first Slam-Mania match. Silver plans on getting revenge this Friday on Doom.

Azazel is in his locker room immpressed by Neville's victory at Slam-Mania. Azazel now will get his real chance at Whiplash as he will meet Neville one on one.

The NEW Crush World Champion John Leopold...hasn't arrive yet. However Leopold will address the crowd later tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 am

"The Next and Best Generation" Timothy McArmstrong -sees that he has been to the Terror brand that was formerly known as Domination.. He then is upset about losing to Tim Lucker, but he then looks for the new General Manager-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Who will be writing Crush Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:35 pm

The ring announcer is standing in the middle of the ring with a spotlight on him. The ring is full of balloons (red & blue). He is reading something from a paper that he is holding.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, the main event of Crush, the greatest superstar alive, the most entertaining and successful man in the history of ECCW, the man who defeated Jarrett "Ice" Calloway last night at the main event of Slam-Mania, he is...he is better than all of you...better than the rest ECCW superstars...better...uh? Better than me(?)...well he is the Lord of ECCW...Ladies and gentlemen, the NEW Crush World Champion, John Leopold!"

John Leopold comes out dressed in a black suit. He has placed the World title belt over his left shoulder. The crowd boos loudly as the new Crush World Champion stands on the top of the ramp smiling as he looks at the fans. Leopold starts slowly walking towards the ring. As he is walking down the ramp money starts raining from the roof. Dollars are coming from everywhere! Leopold walks into the ring and laughs at some fans who are fighting to get as much money as they can.
Leopold takes the microphone from the ring announcer and tells him to leave. Leopold then gets a spotlight. For a few minutes Leopold goes to speak but he gets cut by the boos. Finally the crowd calms down.

"Are you done? Because I'm just getting started. You see...you people never listen! You just walk around waisting your life trying to be something that you are not. You say you will do something but you never do it. But Me? I said I would become World Champion and here I am standing in the center of the ring as your World Champion! Just like you pathetic people forgot that you dislike me once I gave you money, just like that I forgot my match with Daniel Evans once I cashed in My MITB Briefcase to become your new World Champion! It was the Slam-Mania main event! And you all loved it when Jarrett Calloway defeated Super Junior and became the Crush World Champion! Jarrett won the main event! He made his dream come true! Well I crashed his dreams! I cashed in My briefcase and I pinned Jarrett to prove once again how much better than him and the rest of the superstars, I am! Finally! Finally! FINALLY! I am at the top of the world! Everyone looks up to Me, everyone answers to Me, everyone take Me seriously! This is the face of ECCW right now! Better champion than Jarrett Calloway, better than Super Junior, better than Will Williams, better than Surge, better than Xerxes Xander Xorn! Better than Terror's Champions! Better than Neville Ryan, better than Jake Lyndon, better than My dear cousin Azazel! Now you people and the rest of the superstars in the back better get used to the fact that John Leopold is the World Champion and John Leopold will be standing in this ring as World Champion! John Leopold owns this ring! I am planning to keep this title for a long, long, really loooooong, time! So bring Me anyone, bring Me the best you got back there at Whiplash! It doesn't matter who it is! I'll beat them! My name will be synonymous with the word, Legend! I am the Lord of ECCW John Leopold and I am your new World Champion! Get used to it!"

Leopold holds up the World title.

OT: If anyone wants to interrupt just do it.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:43 pm

OFF had a promo all written up but I hit the back button on accident soooo, later I shall re-write it gonna skate now
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:54 pm

RED wrote:

The ring announcer is standing in the middle of the ring with a spotlight on him. The ring is full of balloons (red & blue). He is reading something from a paper that he is holding.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, the main event of Crush, the greatest superstar alive, the most entertaining and successful man in the history of ECCW, the man who defeated Jarrett "Ice" Calloway last night at the main event of Slam-Mania, he is...he is better than all of you...better than the rest ECCW superstars...better...uh? Better than me(?)...well he is the Lord of ECCW...Ladies and gentlemen, the NEW Crush World Champion, John Leopold!"

John Leopold comes out dressed in a black suit. He has placed the World title belt over his left shoulder. The crowd boos loudly as the new Crush World Champion stands on the top of the ramp smiling as he looks at the fans. Leopold starts slowly walking towards the ring. As he is walking down the ramp money starts raining from the roof. Dollars are coming from everywhere! Leopold walks into the ring and laughs at some fans who are fighting to get as much money as they can.
Leopold takes the microphone from the ring announcer and tells him to leave. Leopold then gets a spotlight. For a few minutes Leopold goes to speak but he gets cut by the boos. Finally the crowd calms down.

"Are you done? Because I'm just getting started. You see...you people never listen! You just walk around waisting your life trying to be something that you are not. You say you will do something but you never do it. But Me? I said I would become World Champion and here I am standing in the center of the ring as your World Champion! Just like you pathetic people forgot that you dislike me once I gave you money, just like that I forgot my match with Daniel Evans once I cashed in My MITB Briefcase to become your new World Champion! It was the Slam-Mania main event! And you all loved it when Jarrett Calloway defeated Super Junior and became the Crush World Champion! Jarrett won the main event! He made his dream come true! Well I crashed his dreams! I cashed in My briefcase and I pinned Jarrett to prove once again how much better than him and the rest of the superstars, I am! Finally! Finally! FINALLY! I am at the top of the world! Everyone looks up to Me, everyone answers to Me, everyone take Me seriously! This is the face of ECCW right now! Better champion than Jarrett Calloway, better than Super Junior, better than Will Williams, better than Surge, better than Xerxes Xander Xorn! Better than Terror's Champions! Better than Neville Ryan, better than Jake Lyndon, better than My dear cousin Azazel! Now you people and the rest of the superstars in the back better get used to the fact that John Leopold is the World Champion and John Leopold will be standing in this ring as World Champion! John Leopold owns this ring! I am planning to keep this title for a long, long, really loooooong, time! So bring Me anyone, bring Me the best you got back there at Whiplash! It doesn't matter who it is! I'll beat them! My name will be synonymous with the word, Legend! I am the Lord of ECCW John Leopold and I am your new World Champion! Get used to it!"

OFF Hmmm I shall take advantage of this

**Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold begins to blare through the sound systems and the fans stand up and give a standing ovation to the 2011 Money in the Bank winner: Casey Anomaly. He steps out onto the stage grinning and holds up his briefcase before speaking**
"Hey, you there, yes you standing in the middle of the ring looking like an idiot. Do you think you were the last ever money in the bank winner? Do you think that every one would bow down to, as you call yourself I think, The lord of ECCW because you won the Crush World Championship? John, if you do not know who I am let me introduce myself. I am the 2011 Money in the bank winner, I am a future world champion, I am Casey Anomaly. A name you seem to have forgotten from your list of people you are better then or what ever the hell you were listing. But that's good, I like it. It makes me an 'X-Factor' so to say. Because as you should know there is a draft between Domin- I mean Terror and Crush coming up soon and just by coincidence I may possibly get traded to Crush and take a play out of your book and just might possible cash in my money in the bank contract on you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Who will be writing Crush Wednesday?
OT: Are you stupid? The same person who has done it every week for the past two years.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:58 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
"The Next and Best Generation" Timothy McArmstrong -sees that he has been to the Terror brand that was formerly known as Domination.. He then is upset about losing to Tim Lucker, but he then looks for the new General Manager-

[Leroy Thompson is in his office]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 pm

RED wrote:

[The theme music hits as suddenly Smoke fills the arena and the bitter patter sound of rain feels the arena as then the music kicks in and the arena begins to change colors between purple and black and John looks around as suddenly the spotlight goes to a figure emerging from the smoke. The man stands with his long black hair hiding his face and wearing a pair of black skin tight white jeans and a black muscle shirt. He reveals himself to be newly traded for Trenton York. He walks towards the ring and grabs a microphone on his way. He slides into the ring and begins to circle John Leopold before the music stops and the arena lights up. Trenton York snickers at this cocky individual in front of him.]

Trenton York

You seem to not mention me in your rambling of people that you are better than. Listen to me closely... John Leopold.. I am your worst nightmare. You can ask people of the things that I am capable of doing. For my whole entire life the crowd as booed me out of complete jealousy but as they watch us in the ring and they chant me over you I know they all hate you more than me and really it is about time they get a bit on sense. Well back to what I came out here to say. I am new to Crush but back on Domination.. I destroyed everything in my path.. I left and they begged for me to return! So I did and now I am here on Crush.. Just like on Domination and even Fight before that I am going to make my name known and honestly... you are the first name on my new hit list. You are the World Heavyweight champion due to your sad little briefcase but now you have to defend it... I am here.. I am wait.. I will get my chance at your title then at the count of "3" I will be the sole owner of that precious championship belt. Now... if you think in your mind that you are going to be able to stop me let me be the first person to say.. I am a little psycho... but in a good way... I will end your reign and I will... end... YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:27 pm

[A video comes on of Keith Golden where it shows him walking in his suit and sun-glasses outfit. He stops under his golden pyro that falls from above. It begins to show clips of Kieth on DOOM and on Crush. He holds up the DOOM World Title then the Legends champion. Of course vice-versa. His best friend, Jacob Smith is also featured in the video. He claps for him. The song continues to play as in big letters it says "Terror's future.. is golden" and Keith smiles and the video cuts off.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Timothy McArmstrong: -knocks on Leroy Thompson's office door once he approaches it-
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 pm

*That familiar ticking noise plays over the PA system and the crowd is riled up by the time the first guitar kicks in. Dustin Shore comes out onto the stage to a big ovation after his victory over Will Williams at Slam-Mania II. He is all smiles himself, waving and raising his arms for the fans. He runs down to the ring and rolls in under the bottom rope. He jumps onto the turnbuckle, raising his hands and pointing first to himself, then to the fans. He goes and collects a microphone from ringside, and goes back to the middle of the ring.*

Dustin: So how about Slam-Mania last night, huh?

*The crowd cheers at the mention of the last PPV.*

Dustin: I know, it was crazy! Without a doubt the biggest show in ECCW history. One of my personal highlights of the night was defeating Will Williams, increasing my match record at the event to 2-0! I had people ask me all week why I accepted a match with such circumstances, with so much to lose and so little to gain. Well, part of that answer lies in Crush's main event, the amazing match between Super Junior and Jarrett Calloway with the future of ECCW and the Crush World Heavyweight Championship hanging in the balance. For whatever reason, Jarrett Calloway became the chosen one, the guy everyone decided to help defeat Super Junior. When I saw this, I felt a need, a desire, to do something big. I needed to push myself, to prove that I could still perform on a Crush World Championship level. I'd say last night, I passed my own test.

*The crowd cheers as Dustin takes a break, looking around the crowd.*

Dustin: Now that I have finally beaten Will Williams decisively, my sights are turning to another individual. John Leopold, without Super Junior as Champion, the field has opened up. You cannot change matches, you do not have henchmen to bring to ringside. I've seen a few people toss their names in to challenge you already, and you can consider the name of former Crush World Champion, the name of the man who remains undefeated at Slam-Mania. John Leopold, I wish you luck as the first free Crush World Champion. Because you've got a bullseye on your back, and I'm aiming for it.

*Dustin drops the mic and poses for the fans, spending a few minutes doing this before he goes up the stage and back behind the curtain.*

Last edited by Oriadon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Oriadon wrote:

*That familiar ticking noise plays over the PA system and the crowd is riled up by the time the first guitar kicks in. Dustin Shore comes out onto the stage to a big ovation after his victory over Will Williams at Slam-Mania II. He is all smiles himself, waving and raising his arms for the fans. He runs down to the ring and rolls in under the bottom rope. He jumps onto the turnbuckle, raising his hands and pointing first to himself, then to the fans. He goes and collects a microphone from ringside, and goes back to the middle of the ring.*

Dustin: I know, it was crazy! Without a doubt the biggest show in ECCW history. One of my personal highlights of the night was defeating Will Williams, becoming the only ECCW Superstar with a 2-0 record at Slam-Mania! I had people ask me all week why I accepted a match with such circumstances, with so much to lose and so little to gain. Well, part of that answer lies in Crush's main event, the amazing match between Super Junior and Jarrett Calloway with the future of ECCW and the Crush World Heavyweight Championship hanging in the balance. For whatever reason, Jarrett Calloway became the chosen one, the guy everyone decided to help defeat Super Junior. When I saw this, I felt a need, a desire, to do something big. I needed to push myself, to prove that I could still perform on a Crush World Championship level. I'd say last night, I passed my own test.

Dustin: Now that I have finally beaten Will Williams decisively, my sights are turning to another individual. John Leopold, without Super Junior as Champion, the field has opened up. You cannot change matches, you do not have henchmen to bring to ringside. I've seen a few people toss their names in to challenge you already, and you can consider the name of former Crush World Champion, the name of the man who remains undefeated at Slam-Mania. John Leopold, I wish you luck as the first free Crush World Champion. Because you've got a bullseye on your back, and I'm aiming for it.

*Dustin drops the mic and poses for the fans, spending a few minutes doing this before he goes up the stage and back behind the curtain.*
OT: Good promo and everything, just something small; XXX has a 2-0 record at SM as well.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin: I know, it was crazy! Without a doubt the biggest show in ECCW history. One of my personal highlights of the night was defeating Will Williams, becoming the only ECCW Superstar with a 2-0 record at Slam-Mania! I had people ask me all week why I accepted a match with such circumstances, with so much to lose and so little to gain. Well, part of that answer lies in Crush's main event, the amazing match between Super Junior and Jarrett Calloway with the future of ECCW and the Crush World Heavyweight Championship hanging in the balance. For whatever reason, Jarrett Calloway became the chosen one, the guy everyone decided to help defeat Super Junior. When I saw this, I felt a need, a desire, to do something big. I needed to push myself, to prove that I could still perform on a Crush World Championship level. I'd say last night, I passed my own test.

OT: Good promo and everything, just something small; XXX has a 2-0 record at SM as well.
Huh, I didn't think he was around for the First Slam-Mania.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Huh, I didn't think he was around for the First Slam-Mania.
He won the Doom World title match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Jarrett, Chat please and thank you
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Off: Original promo modified ever so slightly.

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage just after cutting his promo, wondering just what Matthew Jericho's new plans for ECCW are.*

*William Davis IV is seen backstage as well, watching the changing scene of Terror and looking for an opportunity to jump in and make a splash.*
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

OT- XXX promo coming after tonights Eve Of WrestleMania Raw Show!
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Super Junior is seen walking out of the building with his bags, leaving ECCW for the time being to decide whether ECCW is still for him.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 pm

That One Guy wrote:
RED wrote:

[The theme music hits as suddenly Smoke fills the arena and the bitter patter sound of rain feels the arena as then the music kicks in and the arena begins to change colors between purple and black and John looks around as suddenly the spotlight goes to a figure emerging from the smoke. The man stands with his long black hair hiding his face and wearing a pair of black skin tight white jeans and a black muscle shirt. He reveals himself to be newly traded for Trenton York. He walks towards the ring and grabs a microphone on his way. He slides into the ring and begins to circle John Leopold before the music stops and the arena lights up. Trenton York snickers at this cocky individual in front of him.]

Trenton York

You seem to not mention me in your rambling of people that you are better than. Listen to me closely... John Leopold.. I am your worst nightmare. You can ask people of the things that I am capable of doing. For my whole entire life the crowd as booed me out of complete jealousy but as they watch us in the ring and they chant me over you I know they all hate you more than me and really it is about time they get a bit on sense. Well back to what I came out here to say. I am new to Crush but back on Domination.. I destroyed everything in my path.. I left and they begged for me to return! So I did and now I am here on Crush.. Just like on Domination and even Fight before that I am going to make my name known and honestly... you are the first name on my new hit list. You are the World Heavyweight champion due to your sad little briefcase but now you have to defend it... I am here.. I am wait.. I will get my chance at your title then at the count of "3" I will be the sole owner of that precious championship belt. Now... if you think in your mind that you are going to be able to stop me let me be the first person to say.. I am a little psycho... but in a good way... I will end your reign and I will... end... YOU!
Casey Anomaly
*still sitting on stage he begins to clap*
Bravo York, bravo. Im glad Im not the only one who wants Leopold to drop his title but please do consider that even if you win it I am waiting in the shadows ready to attack either of you and pick the carcass of whom ever the champion is at the time I desire to cash in. But please continue with this little quarrel, entertain me
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:42 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 Dd-1-21

Ali Fernando arrives at the arena holding his Legends Championship.

OT: Rp anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:56 am

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Timothy McArmstrong: -knocks on Leroy Thompson's office door once he approaches it-

... Just enter and say your focking bit
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 am

Won't be on the rest of the week, Terror will still be up Monday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next