The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 I_voting_barECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0

Go down 
+16
Harold
SuperByNature
LegendOfCasey
RED
Ace
Goblin
Oriadon
American Wolf
TJ
Captain2
Mesa
Cole
fuck
Mr_Capricorn
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 Dd-1-21

<<Ali Fernando sits backstage holding a bottle of water and his newly won Legends Championship.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Amy is backstage watching as someone replaces Sophie's nameplate on the title with hers.

"You might wanna get rid of that, because you will never...eeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr, but needing that. A-Gain!" Amy laughs as she sits back on the on the table and continues bragging "Not only did I beat Sophie, but I didn't even have to hurt her, and I soon to be Amy Ryan, created a new world record in Slam-Mania history, 15 seconds. Ooohh I am soo good." She says as she looks at her engagement ring. "I have the best career and life ever!" Once the person is done, they polish the title and Amy grabs it, and swings the title over her shoulder and fixes her her hair and just walks off without saying a word

Gold Streets are backstage as Ted is arguing with Andrew

"Dude do you have any idea how embarrassing that is for us to lose to one guy! Do you think any girl is wanna be seen with you, I can't even bare to be seen next to you, and worst of all is that we failed Neville freaking Ryan!"

"Ted calm the f uck down. Yeah whatever I tapped, but I didn't you try and do anything to stop it. Imma go see the new GM and talk to him, XXX, doesn't even have a tag team partner, we still have our rematch clause, so how about this. We cash in our rematch clause for tomorrow, and if XXX doesn't find a partner we automatically get our titles back, oh and Neville isn't gonna do anything to his girls brother."

Andrew walks off heading for the GM's office, with Ted walking behind him
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 pm

*Dustin Shore is seen, sore from Will's attack but glad he improved his Slam-Mania record and defeated Will Williams and doesn't have to join his group. More than that, he is glad the Super Junior has finally been overthrown. He wonders what Matthew Jericho has planned for ECCW now.*

Off: Spectacular PPV, Jarrett. A real WrestleMania-caliber event.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:

Amy is backstage watching as someone replaces Sophie's nameplate on the title with hers.

"You might wanna get rid of that, because you will never...eeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr, but needing that. A-Gain!" Amy laughs as she sits back on the on the table and continues bragging "Not only did I beat Sophie, but I didn't even have to hurt her, and I soon to be Amy Ryan, created a new world record in Slam-Mania history, 15 seconds. Ooohh I am soo good." She says as she looks at her engagement ring. "I have the best career and life ever!" Once the person is done, they polish the title and Amy grabs it, and swings the title over her shoulder and fixes her her hair and just walks off without saying a word

Neville walks up to Amy, he's soaked from trying to cool himself down with a water bottle.

"Awesome job Amy. Thats the quickest I've ever seen someone win a match"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 Dd-1-29

<<Kenny Markov is walking around backstage kicking chairs over and throwing shiit around after losing the thing that he needed and that is the money in the bank briefcase.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Neville walks up to Amy, he's soaked from trying to cool himself down with a water bottle.

Amy takes a bow

"Thank you thank you, please no flash photography"
She spins around and poses
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Amy takes a bow

He grins at her and shakes his head jokingly

"Has it gone to your head that much?" he says with a laugh

"Well we've done an incredible job here tonight, I have my World Heavyweight Title and you have your Womens title. We're Dominating around here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy takes a bow

"Well we've done an incredible job here tonight, I have my World Heavyweight Title and you have your Womens title. We're Dominating around here"

... Well besides the fact your lackeys lost to one guy.

{Keith Golden and Jacob Smith walk up to group with a smirk on their faces.}
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:41 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy takes a bow

Amy looks at them disgusted
"What do you two losers want?"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm

The lights completely go out, and all of a sudden the titantron reads "What's In a Name?" After this short message, everything returns to normal.

OOC: Jarrett makes me lol, and Amy makes me wait for responses on CWW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:45 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy takes a bow

{Keith and Jacob completely ignore him as Keith smirks and turns his attention to Neville.}

..Ahh Neville Ryan/ Remember me from that old promotion? It has been awhile
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:52 pm

That One Guy wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy takes a bow

{Keith and Jacob completely ignore him as Keith smirks and turns his attention to Neville.}

Neville nods

"Yeah, I take it in that time you've developed some skill that you believe would help you to do better against Triple X than my guys did?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Captain2 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy takes a bow

Neville nods

"Yeah, I take it in that time you've developed some skill that you believe would help you to do better against Triple X than my guys did?"

.. Now Now Neville. X is nothing to me. It is actually more like this. I was just traded from Crush and well I want Daniel Evans title and what a better person to align myself with than my friend and the World Champion, Nevile Ryan
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
The lights completely go out, and all of a sudden the titantron reads "What's In a Name?" After this short message, everything returns to normal.

I'm sorry I go on now. I wuv yew
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

You're dressed up liek a kat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 MackRobinson

Still DOOM World Champion 1-0 at Slam-Mania "The Natural" Mack Robinson -after just successfully defending the DOOM World Championship on the grandest stage of them all, Slam-Mania, he is celebrating in his locker room with some women and some of his close friends, as he is hunting for a record to be undefeated at Slam-Mania for his entire career here in ECCW.. He then starts to celebrate his title defense tonight and actually happy that Matthew Jericho is now ECCW Owner and is thinking that John Leopold is crazy because if he's still world champ when Robinson wins Season 4, Mack has the choice to take it from him. Robinson then continues his celebration-
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 pm

*Johnny Padget is eating some fish N chips*
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy takes a bow

Neville nods

.. Now Now Neville. X is nothing to me. It is actually more like this. I was just traded from Crush and well I want Daniel Evans title and what a better person to align myself with than my friend and the World Champion, Nevile Ryan

"well thats interesting, You want to be in Legion?" he asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Tim Lucker has been traded from Crush to Domination in exchange for Hunter J.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:12 pm

G-Spot, we needa talk.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Name: Ace
Gimmick: Likes to perfect everything he does. He will also put a stop to anyone who gets in his way
Height: 6'2 (If diva, write diva.)
Weight: 250lbs (If diva, write diva.)
Hometown: Toronto Canada
Signatures/Finishers: Spearbuster
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb74QtxzeQM
Brand: Crush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Has the 67-page limit thing gone away or something? =D

Ace wrote:
Name: Ace
Gimmick: Likes to perfect everything he does. He will also put a stop to anyone who gets in his way
Height: 6'2 (If diva, write diva.)
Weight: 250lbs (If diva, write diva.)
Hometown: Toronto Canada
Signatures/Finishers: Spearbuster
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb74QtxzeQM
Brand: Crush
OT: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

yeah cause Imma cat. MEOW
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Captain2 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy takes a bow

Neville nods

"well thats interesting, You want to be in Legion?" he asks

Amy looks at Neville then back to the the two guys as she just flips her hair back.
"Well Neville, babe, while you talk to these two, telling them all they have to do to prove themselves worthy of joining our most dominate fraction, I'll be in my locker room." She walks off to her locker room.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

yeah cause Imma cat. MEOW
Chizat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next