The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 I_vote_lcapECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 I_voting_barECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0

Go down 
+16
Harold
SuperByNature
LegendOfCasey
RED
Ace
Goblin
Oriadon
American Wolf
TJ
Captain2
Mesa
Cole
fuck
Mr_Capricorn
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:34 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 MackRobinson

DOOM WORLD CHAMPION "The Natural" Mack Robinson -is celebrating in his locker room with some friends and some single girls after only not being eliminated, but being ranked #1 in Doom in the first rankings after winning his second title defense as DOOM World Champion, as he defeated John Marino on Doom last night!! The Doom World Champion is excited that he has proven he is better than all the other rookies, and deserves to get a contract to the main brand, and a World Championship shot to go with it-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:20 pm

OT: This is the last I'll be on today. I should be back early tomorrow afternoon for a few hours, no telling if I will be on for WM or not.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 pm

The #1 contender for the Terror World Championship Azazel is working out in the gym.

Kevin Silver is walking around feeling a little better after putting his hands on Mack Robinson.

The Crush World Champion John Leopold isn't in the arena as he says he refuses to waste his time here. He will make another promo via satelite tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Jarrett wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Who will be writing Crush Wednesday?
OT: Are you stupid? The same person who has done it every week for the past two years.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Timothy McArmstrong™ wrote:

DOOM WORLD CHAMPION "The Natural" Mack Robinson -is celebrating in his locker room with some friends and some single girls after only not being eliminated, but being ranked #1 in Doom in the first rankings after winning his second title defense as DOOM World Champion, as he defeated John Marino on Doom last night!! The Doom World Champion is excited that he has proven he is better than all the other rookies, and deserves to get a contract to the main brand, and a World Championship shot to go with it-

John Marino enters Robinson's locker room and walks up to him, looking extremely pissed off. Marino locks eyes with Robinson and grinds his teeth. Then, unexpectedly, Marino extends his hand for Robinson to shake.

Marino: "Not bad, even if you were a disrespectful son of a biitch to the official. If you ever need a tag team partner that won't be as much of a tool as Dominic, hit me up. I'm not the biggest guy around here, but I'm obviously one of the quickest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

John Marino enters Robinson's locker room and walks up to him, looking extremely pissed off. Marino locks eyes with Robinson and grinds his teeth. Then, unexpectedly, Marino extends his hand for Robinson to shake.

Marino: "Not bad, even if you were a disrespectful son of a biitch to the official. If you ever need a tag team partner that won't be as much of a tool as Dominic, hit me up. I'm not the biggest guy around here, but I'm obviously one of the quickest."
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -looks at John, then looks at his hand, and then looks back at John, confused-

"I admit, you were impressive out there. You did better than Kevin this past Sunday at Slam-Mania. But how do I know that I can trust you and you won't turn your back on me?"

-Mack looks at him with his arms crossed while some single hot girls wait for Mack and John to finish their conversation-
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -looks at John, then looks at his hand, and then looks back at John, confused-

"I admit, you were impressive out there. You did better than Kevin this past Sunday at Slam-Mania. But how do I know that I can trust you and you won't turn your back on me?"

-Mack looks at him with his arms crossed while some single hot girls wait for Mack and John to finish their conversation-

Marino: "You can't know anything in this business. But if you were willing to team up with a guy like Dominic, why not work together with a guy who has a reputation for doing something good? You know, like being the fastest man on the planet, or a multiple time Heisman winner? That's the kind of guy I'd want to team up with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Marino: "You can't know anything in this business. But if you were willing to team up with a guy like Dominic, why not work together with a guy who has a reputation for doing something good? You know, like being the fastest man on the planet, or a multiple time Heisman winner? That's the kind of guy I'd want to team up with."
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -looks at John uncertainly and John's hand, and then shakes it, and looks at John-

"If you turn your back on me, I will make your life a living hell. I will try to help you make it far in Doom, but you won't win, kiddo. When I win Doom Season 4 and a contract to one of the main brands AND get a world title shot whenever I choose, I'll talk Management into getting you on the brand and let you join a stable I'm thinking about starting up and leading, called the Robinson Roulette. Now, if you want, you can join the party. We got some sexy, single ladies here, if you want you one. We got beer, great catering, better than the arena's, and all that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Marino nods at Robinson, thinking to himself that the Champion ought to be a bit less cocky.

Marino: "I'd love to stay and party, but I've got a fiance to go home to."

Marino turns and leaves, glad to have Robinson assisting him on his ascent to glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Marino nods at Robinson, thinking to himself that the Champion ought to be a bit less cocky.

Marino: "I'd love to stay and party, but I've got a fiance to go home to."

Marino turns and leaves, glad to have Robinson assisting him on his ascent to glory.
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -watches Marino leave the room as he turns to those 2 single women as they begin to talk and the girls flirt with Mack as Robinson knows he's got Dominic and Marino in his corner and thinking about getting them onto the main brands when Robinson wins Doom Season 4, and Mack then has thoughts about building a stable once he gets onto the main brand-
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Amy arrives

Amber walks around

Jenny arrives

Tina Starr and Lisa Lee arrives

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets arrives
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 pm

oh hawt damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Umm..... We need a 16.0.

There are 2 15.0s.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 pm

The Fear World Champion Neville Ryan arrives at the arena and walks into the lobby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm

I see it deleted all but 8 pages of the thread. I'll make the 16.5, but this problem frustrates me.

(It's 16.5 for reasons many of you may know...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5