The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]

Go down 
+18
Michael
Goblin
M
Jericho
Bleed Green
attractionTHEORY
Karl
Sam
American Wolf
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
Styles
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Captain2
Cyrus T
Mesa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Hazza wrote:
Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Dan Maskell is in the hall way, polishing his 'Protection' Helmet while still wearing it

The Chavs are seeing if they can bump anyone for their money
Harry Jones is walking down the hallway when he notices Maskell wearing his ridiculous protection helmet. Jones crack up laughing and begins to talk in between laughs.

"You have got to be kidding me?"

Dan:(in a very angry tone) are you talking about my mask?, I have to wear this
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Brocas Helm blares, almost louder than ever as the crowd roars to try and drown it out. Amidst the noise comes Cyrus Black from behind the curtain and walks to the ring with purpose. He's carrying a Singapore cane as he slides into the ring and stands in the center, almost demanding a microphone from the stagehand.

Cyrus Black: You know, this would normally be the part where I'd go wax philosophical and explain my actions and motivations before addressing my particular issues. Well, I'm sorry to say that tonight's going to be a bit different. Tonight, you're not going to hear my world-renowned wit nor will you be hearing my Aristolian-like musings. Tonight...it's about business. Tonight, it's about retribution.

The crowd pops at that as Cyrus shoulders his Singapore cane.

Cyrus Black: As you can see, I'm no longer the International Champion...

The crowd boos as Cyrus waves them down

Cyrus Black: No, no...don't be booing. Truth be told, Kevin Evans showed me something last Insanity when he and I locked horns over one of the richest prizes in professional wrestling today. He showed me fire, guts, and resolve that, unfortunately for me, were enough to do what few men have been able to and beat me straight up for the title. So don't boo Kevin, as he earned that title on Insanity. I have no regrets about that...well, maybe just one. And that being, that I didn't take the opportunity to take Kevin's partner Hunter J and drop him on his head until he became phenominally retarded.

Everyone in the EFNW Arena laughs, except for some stuck-up broad in the nosebleed section.

Cyrus Black: No, Kevin's not the reason I want revenge. The loss of my title and the distraction of Hunter J are just symptoms of the real problem...a disease called Daniel Evans. Danny, I don't think you fully realize just how stupid of a mistake you've just made. You couldn't just keep your word, could you? You couldn't just leave me alone and let me take your company by storm, bringing EFNW to new heights in this business. And now, you've made the most grievous error that anyone in this company could've made...you went and pissed me off. You've made yourself a glaring target, the next great obstacle in my path on the Long and Winding Road. Not your goons, not Kevin, not Surge, not Neville...you. You put yourself out there when you openly said that if I wanted a piece of you, then I could get it. Well, Danny, I want that shot at you. So why wait? Come out here and let's just see how big a piece I can carve out of your hide...

TBC by Mesa...AKA Table...AKA Daniel Evans...AKA That Guy
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:

Brocas Helm blares, almost louder than ever as the crowd roars to try and drown it out. Amidst the noise comes Cyrus Black from behind the curtain and walks to the ring with purpose. He's carrying a Singapore cane as he slides into the ring and stands in the center, almost demanding a microphone from the stagehand.

Cyrus Black: You know, this would normally be the part where I'd go wax philosophical and explain my actions and motivations before addressing my particular issues. Well, I'm sorry to say that tonight's going to be a bit different. Tonight, you're not going to hear my world-renowned wit nor will you be hearing my Aristolian-like musings. Tonight...it's about business. Tonight, it's about retribution.

Cyrus Black: No, no...don't be booing. Truth be told, Kevin Evans showed me something last Insanity when he and I locked horns over one of the richest prizes in professional wrestling today. He showed me fire, guts, and resolve that, unfortunately for me, were enough to do what few men have been able to and beat me straight up for the title. So don't boo Kevin, as he earned that title on Insanity. I have no regrets about that...well, maybe just one. And that being, that I didn't take the opportunity to take Kevin's partner Hunter J and drop him on his head until he became phenominally retarded.

Everyone in the EFNW Arena laughs, except for some stuck-up broad in the nosebleed section.

Cyrus Black: No, Kevin's not the reason I want revenge. The loss of my title and the distraction of Hunter J are just symptoms of the real problem...a disease called Daniel Evans. Danny, I don't think you fully realize just how stupid of a mistake you've just made. You couldn't just keep your word, could you? You couldn't just leave me alone and let me take your company by storm, bringing EFNW to new heights in this business. And now, you've made the most grievous error that anyone in this company could've made...you went and pissed me off. You've made yourself a glaring target, the next great obstacle in my path on the Long and Winding Road. Not your goons, not Kevin, not Surge, not Neville...you. You put yourself out there when you openly said that if I wanted a piece of you, then I could get it. Well, Danny, I want that shot at you. So why wait? Come out here and let's just see how big a piece I can carve out of your hide...

Daniel Evans slowly materializes on the titantron, obviously not wanting any part of Cyrus. He flashes an evil grin at Cyrus before he begins to speak.

Daniel Evans: "Cyrus, do you really want to do this? You really want to piss off your boss, the man who signs your paychecks, and the only reason you're not living on the streets? And you call me stupid. But I'll play your game Cyrus, and I'll tell you what. Come Monday, you'll be in a match. You'll be up against the man who you seem to think cost you your title, Hunter J. If you beat Hunter, you'll get your wish. I'm assuming of course, that your wish, albeit a deathwish, is to get me one on one in a match. Plus, being the generous company owner I am, I'll even add a stipulation. If you win the match can challenge for the World Title at any time they like!"

The fans roar in approval as the tron flickers and Evans continues.

Daniel Evans: "But if you can't beat me.... You'll join The Empire."

Evans gets enough heat to burn a hole in his head as he laughs at the audience.

Daniel Evans: "So Cyrus, all the cards are on the table. Are you going all in, or are you just going to fold?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Daniel Evans slowly materializes on the titantron, obviously not wanting any part of Cyrus. He flashes an evil grin at Cyrus before he begins to speak.

Daniel Evans: "Cyrus, do you really want to do this? You really want to piss off your boss, the man who signs your paychecks, and the only reason you're not living on the streets? And you call me stupid. But I'll play your game Cyrus, and I'll tell you what. Come Monday, you'll be in a match. You'll be up against the man who you seem to think cost you your title, Hunter J. If you beat Hunter, you'll get your wish. I'm assuming of course, that your wish, albeit a deathwish, is to get me one on one in a match. Plus, being the generous company owner I am, I'll even add a stipulation. If you win the match can challenge for the World Title at any time they like!"

The fans roar in approval as the tron flickers and Evans continues.

Daniel Evans: "But if you can't beat me.... You'll join The Empire."

Evans gets enough heat to burn a hole in his head as he laughs at the audience.

Daniel Evans: "So Cyrus, all the cards are on the table. Are you going all in, or are you just going to fold?"

Cyrus smirks like a madman.

Cyrus Black: Yeah, figures you'd hide behind the curtain.

Cyrus's expression then turns serious.

Cyrus Black: So, let me get this straight...all I have to do is beat Hunter J and I get my hands on you? And you'll fight me, one-on-one? If I give you the beating you so richly deserve and pick up the win, I get a World Title shot...but if I lose, then I join The Empire. Well, talk about a major decision. I'll need to think about that for a while, mull it over...oh what the hell? Put it in writing, and consider me all-in! I ACCEPT!

The crowd is abuzz, thinking what this all means for the future of EFNW and their favorite Exile.

Cyrus Black: Admittedly, I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this...risking my freedom to get what I want. But the thing is, between the two of us, I've got the easier task. All I have to do is stomp J into country gravy. Then, all I have to do is break you into a dozen little pieces, throw them into a blender, and proceed to bury that pureed mess beneath the Road at my feet. But you...oh, you stupid stupid son of a bitch, you have to stand face-to-face, toe-to-toe, and eye-to-eye with the very best in the world. And all the minions, all the screwjobs, all the manipulations can't hide the Truth, can't hide the fact that you've just signed your own death warrant. God may forgive you for all the sins you've committed, Evans...but you can be damned sure that I won't.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:32 am

Hazza wrote:
Dan Maskell is in the hall way, polishing his 'Protection' Helmet while still wearing it

Harry Jones is walking down the hallway when he notices Maskell wearing his ridiculous protection helmet. Jones crack up laughing and begins to talk in between laughs.

Harry: "Haha, whatever you say bro. It is pretty weak in all honesty though. I have broken my nose about twenty times and not once have I resorted to that]."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:58 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry: "Haha, whatever you say bro. It is pretty weak in all honesty though. I have broken my nose about twenty times and not once have I resorted to that]."

Dan: problem is it is not just the nose, you see during that match at Bloodbath in which I lost my title, I got kicked straight in the face and the force of the kick broke my orbital bone and I nearly lost my eye and that is why I have to wear this ****.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:32 am

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 Ban7

It was a long drive from South Carolina to Atlanta. Harry didn't mind the thought though, because it was going to give him some time to reflect. Some time to really think about what the EFNW meant to him. With the exception of a short feud with Casey Anomaly and Travis Jones, he had found little success since EFNW's return. That was of course until he had made up with the EFNW Universe. He had abandoned his fans to concentrate on himself and his personal life, but he found out the hard way that he needs them and they need him. The fact that he was even questioning it made him sick to his stomach. There was something inside of him that thought this might be the end of the road for him, a loss might be the final chapter in his life as 'The Extreme Angel'. He had made up with the EFNW Universe because he wanted to go out as a respected Superstar, rather then the consciencious jerk that he had been acting like lately. But there was hope for him yet. The idea that Harry was even planning this far ahead sort of meant that he had to have some fight left in him. Determination was something Harry was familliar with back in the original EFNW era. Although lately, more often than not, he simply rolled with the punches, did what he was told, and took his bumps like a good little soldier boy. But something in him had snapped. He had always thought that that one line from Fight Club was pretty cheesy. "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." God it was true now. Harry had truly managed to lose everything. His friends, his fans, his family and all because he wanted to make a stand against new management for overseeing him? Harry had always been in a startling free fall, and now that he had finally hit bottom, there was only one way to go. If Harry Jones was on his way up, well he was damn sure going to go straight to the top in one night. His knuckles were white on the steering wheel. My God, how had life come full circle?

Jones pulls into a parking spot and takes a deep breath, before pulling on the door handle. He locks his car and slowly paces towards a sliding door, where Todd Grisham is patiently standing by with his camera crew. Each step he takes reminds him of a memory. He thinks about his first EFNW Championship, which he won at Extreme Madness by winning the very first X Chamber. He reminiscences about his lengthy rivalry with Danny D and the all powerful faction that where called 'Destiny X'. He remembers winning his first Extreme Heavyweight Championship against Judgement and Hardcore Demon. All of these memories are nothing but stepping stones to were he is right now. Jones enters a small room and sees Todd Grisham studying his lines.

Harry Jones: "Yo."

Todd Grisham: "Ah, Harry Jones, are you ready."

Harry Jones: "Never been readier."

A large camera swoops across the air and stops just above Harry's head. A bead of sweat trickles down Harry's forrid as he stares at the bright lights at the ceiling. As Harry stares into the bright lights, he remembers winning the Hardcore Championship at Wrestlemania in a Triple Threat Barbed Wire Ropes match against Cameron Worley and Worely's assistant, Massacre. He won that match and went on to make history, by vacating the Hardcore Championship and announcement that he will never be overlooked again!

Todd Grisham: "Harry...You there? The camera is rolling..."

Harry Jones: "Oh, yes...Hello Todd."

Todd Grisham: "Previously on Revolution you ended your rivalry by winning a tag team match with your former enemy, Casey Anomaly. Were do you plan on taking your career now?"

Harry Jones: "Todd, over my ten year career in the industry of proffesional wrestling, I have created memories and moments which will forever be remembered. I have headlined Wrestlemania, I have won the Royal Rumble two times, I have won every championship that EFNW has to offer! But now that I have created a collection of memories, I need to move on and make more memories. I need to defeat the opponents, overcome new challenges and do things that I have never achieved before. I am Harry Jones and I..."

TBC by John
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 am

Hazza wrote:

It was a long drive from South Carolina to Atlanta. Harry didn't mind the thought though, because it was going to give him some time to reflect. Some time to really think about what the EFNW meant to him. With the exception of a short feud with Casey Anomaly and Travis Jones, he had found little success since EFNW's return. That was of course until he had made up with the EFNW Universe. He had abandoned his fans to concentrate on himself and his personal life, but he found out the hard way that he needs them and they need him. The fact that he was even questioning it made him sick to his stomach. There was something inside of him that thought this might be the end of the road for him, a loss might be the final chapter in his life as 'The Extreme Angel'. He had made up with the EFNW Universe because he wanted to go out as a respected Superstar, rather then the consciencious jerk that he had been acting like lately. But there was hope for him yet. The idea that Harry was even planning this far ahead sort of meant that he had to have some fight left in him. Determination was something Harry was familliar with back in the original EFNW era. Although lately, more often than not, he simply rolled with the punches, did what he was told, and took his bumps like a good little soldier boy. But something in him had snapped. He had always thought that that one line from Fight Club was pretty cheesy. "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." God it was true now. Harry had truly managed to lose everything. His friends, his fans, his family and all because he wanted to make a stand against new management for overseeing him? Harry had always been in a startling free fall, and now that he had finally hit bottom, there was only one way to go. If Harry Jones was on his way up, well he was damn sure going to go straight to the top in one night. His knuckles were white on the steering wheel. My God, how had life come full circle?

Jones pulls into a parking spot and takes a deep breath, before pulling on the door handle. He locks his car and slowly paces towards a sliding door, where Todd Grisham is patiently standing by with his camera crew. Each step he takes reminds him of a memory. He thinks about his first EFNW Championship, which he won at Extreme Madness by winning the very first X Chamber. He reminiscences about his lengthy rivalry with Danny D and the all powerful faction that where called 'Destiny X'. He remembers winning his first Extreme Heavyweight Championship against Judgement and Hardcore Demon. All of these memories are nothing but stepping stones to were he is right now. Jones enters a small room and sees Todd Grisham studying his lines.

A large camera swoops across the air and stops just above Harry's head. A bead of sweat trickles down Harry's forrid as he stares at the bright lights at the ceiling. As Harry stares into the bright lights, he remembers winning the Hardcore Championship at Wrestlemania in a Triple Threat Barbed Wire Ropes match against Cameron Worley and Worely's assistant, Massacre. He won that match and went on to make history, by vacating the Hardcore Championship and announcement that he will never be overlooked again!

Todd Grisham: "Previously on Revolution you ended your rivalry by winning a tag team match with your former enemy, Casey Anomaly. Were do you plan on taking your career now?"

Harry Jones: "Todd, over my ten year career in the industry of proffesional wrestling, I have created memories and moments which will forever be remembered. I have headlined Wrestlemania, I have won the Royal Rumble two times, I have won every championship that EFNW has to offer! But now that I have created a collection of memories, I need to move on and make more memories. I need to defeat the opponents, overcome new challenges and do things that I have never achieved before. I am Harry Jones and I..."

TBC by John

(The International champion Kevin Evans walks into the room with his title on his shoulder, Todd, gasps before turning to harry then back to Evans, he throws his stuff in the air before leaving)

"I what harry? Are you going to make another heartless promise about becoming World Champion? Harry, you fell from grace after you turned your back on the fans. Now you think you can go past me? ha? Harry, I am a champion, something your not. I beat Cyrus Black, in what many are calling match of the year. Him and I fought like two men. We brought everything and we left changed men. Now I must find a another match of the year and guess what your on top of list beside Black"

(Evans sits on the chair)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by John

(The International champion Kevin Evans walks into the room with his title on his shoulder, Todd, gasps before turning to harry then back to Evans, he throws his stuff in the air before leaving)

"I what harry? Are you going to make another heartless promise about becoming World Champion? Harry, you fell from grace after you turned your back on the fans. Now you think you can go past me? ha? Harry, I am a champion, something your not. I beat Cyrus Black, in what many are calling match of the year. Him and I fought like two men. We brought everything and we left changed men. Now I must find a another match of the year and guess what your on top of list beside Black"

Harry Jones: "It is so like you to show your face were it is not wanted. Evans, if you want a match against me, then you have to prove yourself to me. Punch me as hard as you like in the face. If you fail to do so, then I will refuse to fight you. If you are brave enough to strike me, then I will consider your offer. Right now this test may seem stupid and unusual, but you will see were I am going soon enough...So what is your decision?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:31 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by John

Harry Jones: "It is so like you to show your face were it is not wanted. Evans, if you want a match against me, then you have to prove yourself to me. Punch me as hard as you like in the face. If you fail to do so, then I will refuse to fight you. If you are brave enough to strike me, then I will consider your offer. Right now this test may seem stupid and unusual, but you will see were I am going soon enough...So what is your decision?"

(Evans stands up and seems to be tapping his leg but as Harry is standing up Evans throws punch right into Harry's face and sends him crashing over the chair backwards. As Harry is on the floor holding his face Evans sits on the chair again)

"That enough power for Jones? What some more?"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 am

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 Demon_11

*"The Scorpion" Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by John

(Evans stands up and seems to be tapping his leg but as Harry is standing up Evans throws punch right into Harry's face and sends him crashing over the chair backwards. As Harry is on the floor holding his face Evans sits on the chair again)

Jones gets up and laughs, obviously milking the blow a lot.

Harry Jones: "So now I know how you fight. You will happily attack an unguarded opponent and you are definitely an opportunist. [Smirks] this should not be hard at all."

Harry turns to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Cyrus Black is sitting in catering, thinking about his match against Hunter J on the next Insanity...and the big do-or-die match against Danny Evans.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:11 pm

*The new guy in EFNW, CJ Jones, Pull's up into the parking lot in his Red Ford Mustang. He smiles as he steps out, taking a breath of fresh air as he has been driving for quite a while. He moves to the boot of his car and opens it, before taking out a large suitcase. He decides to move around the front. The fans are not very sure whether to cheer or to boo this necomer to EFNW. He signs a couple of autographs, smirking slights as he introduces himself to the fans. After signing the autographs, He drags his suitcase inside and looks for his locker room. Upon finding it, he rakes through his jacket pocket and find's the correct key. He opens his door and proceeds to place it in the corner of the room. He then head out of his room and into the hallway, beggining to walk around, getting familar with his surroundings*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Casey Anomaly
*the EFNW Hardcore Champion Casey Anomaly is sitting down backstage admiring the amazing belt and thinking about what it stands for*

Ben Lamont
*Ben Lamont is sitting down in the hallway leaning against a wall smoking a cigarette and giving people dirty looks as the walk by*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

TBC by John

Jones gets up and laughs, obviously milking the blow a lot.

Harry Jones: "So now I know how you fight. You will happily attack an unguarded opponent and you are definitely an opportunist. [Smirks] this should not be hard at all."

Harry turns to walk out of the room.

(Evans smirks)

"No Harry, that is the old Kevin Evans for you. He will bash you to a inch of your life. I was just giving you a taste of I can do to you, now leave Jones."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Surge is asleep on his couch with the EFNW World Title on his chest and an issue of Gamer's Magazine on his mask-face-whatever.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is asleep on his couch with the EFNW World Title on his chest and an issue of Gamer's Magazine on his mask-face-whatever.

Cyrus Black knocks on Surge's door. When he doesn't get an answer, he shouts:

Cyrus Black: Hey Surge! You in there?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:40 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:

"Shut the Hell up, Dan!" he mumbles in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:44 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

There's an uncomfortable pause as Cyrus looks left and looks right, looking rather suspicious.

Cyrus Black: Surge, I brought hookers...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:32 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

There's an uncomfortable pause as Cyrus looks left and looks right, looking rather suspicious.

"Hookers?", Surge mumbles, "Where?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:18 am

Dan maskell is in his locker room

The Chavs are in the hall tagging the walls with some racist shizz

Martin Jackson is looking for Daniel Evans.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Cyrus Black: They're in a limo, waiting outside of the arena. I've got a chaueffer who can keep his mouth shut and on private retainer for a good 24 hours. Figured if I wanted to discuss something with you I'd need to throw in a little extra incentive.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:52 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Cyrus Black: They're in a limo, waiting outside of the arena. I've got a chaueffer who can keep his mouth shut and on private retainer for a good 24 hours. Figured if I wanted to discuss something with you I'd need to throw in a little extra incentive.

Surge sluggishly rolls off the coach, landing on the floor with a thud. He takes the magazine and the World Title and throws them on the coffee table before walking over to the door and opening it.

"You liar...", he chuckles, "Anyways, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge sluggishly rolls off the coach, landing on the floor with a thud. He takes the magazine and the World Title and throws them on the coffee table before walking over to the door and opening it.

"You liar...", he chuckles, "Anyways, what's up?"

Cyrus Black: Well, first off I wanted to apologize. I know you wanted to murderize Daniel Evans after you got done with Dan Maskell, but I'm afraid that there won't be anything left for you to kill after I get my hands on him. I hope you can find it in your blood-pumping organ to forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next