The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]

Go down 
+18
Michael
Goblin
M
Jericho
Bleed Green
attractionTHEORY
Karl
Sam
American Wolf
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
Styles
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Captain2
Cyrus T
Mesa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is asleep on his couch with the EFNW World Title on his chest and an issue of Gamer's Magazine on his mask-face-whatever.

Cyrus Black knocks on Surge's door. When he doesn't get an answer, he shouts:

Cyrus Black: Hey Surge! You in there?

"Shut the Hell up, Dan!" he mumbles in his sleep.

There's an uncomfortable pause as Cyrus looks left and looks right, looking rather suspicious.

Cyrus Black: Surge, I brought hookers...

"Hookers?", Surge mumbles, "Where?"

Cyrus Black: They're in a limo, waiting outside of the arena. I've got a chaueffer who can keep his mouth shut and on private retainer for a good 24 hours. Figured if I wanted to discuss something with you I'd need to throw in a little extra incentive.

Surge sluggishly rolls off the coach, landing on the floor with a thud. He takes the magazine and the World Title and throws them on the coffee table before walking over to the door and opening it.

"You liar...", he chuckles, "Anyways, what's up?"

Cyrus Black: Well, first off I wanted to apologize. I know you wanted to murderize Daniel Evans after you got done with Dan Maskell, but I'm afraid that there won't be anything left for you to kill after I get my hands on him. I hope you can find it in your blood-pumping organ to forgive me.

Surge thinks for a moment, "Seems fair enough. I take one, you take the other. Divide and conquer, or conquer and divide...or ice cream sandwiches."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Daniel Evans is in his office, which is guarded by a large man with a cigarette dangling from his mouth.

Cade Stafford is in the gym, doing squats.

The unknown man from last week's Insanity arrives at the arena dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a black V-Neck. His face is covered by a black ski mask with a red lightning bolt down the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Marik, any clue when that shirt is going to be done?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Daniel Evans is in his office, which is guarded by a large man with a cigarette dangling from his mouth.

The unknown man from last week's Insanity arrives at the arena dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a black V-Neck. His face is covered by a black ski mask with a red lightning bolt down the middle of it.

as the big man stands outside Evans office he is apprached by Martin Jackson, Jackson walks right past him and heads inside the office

Martin: Mr Evans.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:37 pm

*CJ Jones arrives at the arena, a slight grin on his face as the fans give a mixed reaction of cheers and boos.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

as the big man stands outside Evans office he is apprached by Martin Jackson, Jackson walks right past him and heads inside the office

The security guard outside Evans' office quickly turns around to drop Jackson but Evans waves him off, and tells him to wait outside.

Evans: "What do you want Jackson?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

The security guard outside Evans' office quickly turns around to drop Jackson but Evans waves him off, and tells him to wait outside.

Martin: I would like to know when I am debuting so I can show everyone what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Martin: I would like to know when I am debuting so I can show everyone what I can do.

Evans: "Next week in the 'New Talent' showcase I've got planned. We've signed a ton of new talent recently, and you'll get a chance to duke it out with them for a chance to make an early impact."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

as the big man stands outside Evans office he is approached by Martin Jackson, Jackson walks right past him and heads inside the office

Evans: "Next week in the 'New Talent' showcase I've got planned. We've signed a ton of new talent recently, and you'll get a chance to duke it out with them for a chance to make an early impact."

Martin: I will certainly do my best and make sure I make my impact.

[Martin then shakes Evans hand and leaves the office]
Back to top Go down
"Mr. Hall of Fame" Mason
Jobber
Jobber
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 Matt_Jackson

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 pm

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 Max_Buck1_cutout_by_Crank

[A 2010 Black Honda pulls into the parking lot and drives through the lot passing cars and security and fans as the Black Honda pulls up to the entrance door and puts a stop. The car sits their for a moment when the backseat door opens. A man in a purple bandana, baggy pants, elbow pads, black wrestling boots, and shades steps out of the car. This man goes by the name of "Mason Hall". Mason breathes in the extreme air that the EFNW Facility holds as he closes the backseat door and the driver takes off, looking for a spot to park the car. Mason smirks as he walks approximately 7 steps to the entrance door and opens it. Mason then looks back at the lot, and he smiles as he walks into the EFNW Arena and shuts the door behind him. Mason Hall then walks through the hallways, looking for management.]
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:28 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is asleep on his couch with the EFNW World Title on his chest and an issue of Gamer's Magazine on his mask-face-whatever.

Cyrus Black knocks on Surge's door. When he doesn't get an answer, he shouts:

Cyrus Black: Hey Surge! You in there?

"Shut the Hell up, Dan!" he mumbles in his sleep.

There's an uncomfortable pause as Cyrus looks left and looks right, looking rather suspicious.

Cyrus Black: Surge, I brought hookers...

"Hookers?", Surge mumbles, "Where?"

Cyrus Black: They're in a limo, waiting outside of the arena. I've got a chaueffer who can keep his mouth shut and on private retainer for a good 24 hours. Figured if I wanted to discuss something with you I'd need to throw in a little extra incentive.

Surge sluggishly rolls off the coach, landing on the floor with a thud. He takes the magazine and the World Title and throws them on the coffee table before walking over to the door and opening it.

"You liar...", he chuckles, "Anyways, what's up?"

Cyrus Black: Well, first off I wanted to apologize. I know you wanted to murderize Daniel Evans after you got done with Dan Maskell, but I'm afraid that there won't be anything left for you to kill after I get my hands on him. I hope you can find it in your blood-pumping organ to forgive me.

Surge thinks for a moment, "Seems fair enough. I take one, you take the other. Divide and conquer, or conquer and divide...or ice cream sandwiches."

Cyrus Black: Exactly. As long as you can keep Maskell off my back, I can crush anyone else standing between me and Evans.

Cyrus pauses for a moment.

Cyrus Black: Ice cream sandwiches are good. We should really get some.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Omega arrives to the arena, thinking about what he will do in this company. He sits down in his locker room when _______ knocks.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Casey Anomaly
*The EFNW Hardcore Champion sees the masked man and instantly recognizes him and stops him*
Woah woah woah buddy stop right there. Im not usre if you remember who I am but I'm Casey Anomaly, the guy who you helped NOT get jumped on Insanity?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Casey Anomaly
*The EFNW Hardcore Champion sees the masked man and instantly recognizes him and stops him*
Woah woah woah buddy stop right there. Im not usre if you remember who I am but I'm Casey Anomaly, the guy who you helped NOT get jumped on Insanity?

The Masked Man smiles at Casey, and gives him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he looks at him odd for a second the nods*
Ah alright the silent type... uh you do sign language or something?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

The man begins to speak in a super fake accent.

"Anyways, I should be thanking you for the chance not only to beat down Gold Streets, but the opportunity to use the EFNW zipline as well."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

"Anyways, I should be thanking you for the chance not only to beat down Gold Streets, but the opportunity to use the EFNW zipline as well."
Casey Anomaly
*he thinks for a second before shrugging and chuckling seeing as hes gonna get nowhere for finding out who he is yet*
No problem but I think I should be thanking you cause you saved my ass from getting jumped
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he thinks for a second before shrugging and chuckling seeing as hes gonna get nowhere for finding out who he is yet*
No problem but I think I should be thanking you cause you saved my ass from getting jumped

The Masked Man shrugs before speaking again.

"Not a big deal. You could've handled those thugs on your own. I just wanted to come in and look cool."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

The Masked Man shrugs before speaking again.

"Not a big deal. You could've handled those thugs on your own. I just wanted to come in and look cool."
Casey Anomaly
*nods in agreement*
Also very true, but I still appreciate the help man... or woman I can't really tell to be honest but thats alright, I will know in due time who you are. But I don't care now because you obviously don;t want to oppose me
*he grins*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:13 pm

The Masked Man smirks at Casey.

"Not yet anyways. But just remember, titles are always in demand."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
The Masked Man smirks at Casey.

"Not yet anyways. But just remember, titles are always in demand."
Casey Anomaly
*he grins at his hardcore title and adjusts it*
Well Im a champion and thats the job of a champ is to defend his belt and make the belt look likes its worth something, so if you ever decide to go after it Ill be willing to accept the challenge
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:15 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room

The Chavs are in the hall

Martin Jackson is preparing for his big match

OOC: I am thinking of doing a Maskell promo but totally different then the norm
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:12 am

Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling has come to terms on the release of EFNW stars Tim Lucker and Johnny Padget as of today, April 17th, 2011. EFNW wishes them the best in their future endeavors.

off: Timeh told me to quit for him. so there ya go.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:16 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling has come to terms on the release of EFNW stars Tim Lucker and Johnny Padget as of today, April 17th, 2011. EFNW wishes them the best in their future endeavors.

Why is he quiting?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:27 am

Hazza wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:

Why is he quiting?
this site has gotten boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next