The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]

Go down 
+18
Michael
Goblin
M
Jericho
Bleed Green
attractionTHEORY
Karl
Sam
American Wolf
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
Styles
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Captain2
Cyrus T
Mesa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Captain2 wrote:
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville knocks on the office door of Daniel Evans

A moan is heard as someone answers the door, it turns out to be Amy as she fixes her hair back
"Oh...it's you...Glad to know you've taken up our offer to join The most dominate faction ever."

Neville raises his eyebrow and looks at Amy

"I'm the type of person who figures I should at least see hear out an offer that promises to be this good, I'm not one of you yet" he looks past Amy into the office

"So I take it Evans is in?"

"No he's not sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

A moan is heard as someone answers the door, it turns out to be Amy as she fixes her hair back
"Oh...it's you...Glad to know you've taken up our offer to join The most dominate faction ever."

"I'm the type of person who figures I should at least see hear out an offer that promises to be this good, I'm not one of you yet" he looks past Amy into the office

"No he's not sorry."

Neville looks confused

"So before you answered the door, what was that?"
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"No he's not sorry."

Neville looks confused

"So before you answered the door, what was that?"

"I was doing some sit ups"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:23 pm

"Oh. alright then, mind if I come in and wait?" he asks
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Captain2 wrote:

"um I guess" She rolls her eyes as she lets him in
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Neville sits behind Daniel's desk and riffles through the drawers

"Does he keep any gum around here? I could also do with a mint..." he finds a pen and examines it

"nice, its got a grip on it and everything"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Daniel Evans walks into his office and sees Amy and Neville Ryan waiting for him.

Evans: "Neville Ryan, to what do I owe this pleasant suprise?"

Cade Stafford and Biff block the door of the office to keep anybody else from coming in.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Daniel Evans walks into his office and sees Amy and Neville Ryan waiting for him.

Cade Stafford and Biff block the door of the office to keep anybody else from coming in.

Neville looks up from behind Evans's desk and pulls his hand out of the drawer.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Evans, please, have a seat" he says as he motions to the chair on the opposite side of the desk
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Does he keep any gum around here? I could also do with a mint..." he finds a pen and examines it

Amy snatches the pen away from him
"off. I didn't tell you, you could sit behind his desk"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

"Nice to meet you Mr. Evans, please, have a seat" he says as he motions to the chair on the opposite side of the desk

Evans raises an eyebrow, but listens to Neville as he wants to add this man to the Empire's ranks.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy snatches the pen away from him
"off. I didn't tell you, you could sit behind his desk"

He shakes his head

"Shhhhh. Men talking." he reaches into the desk and pulls out a package of gum

"Here you go, sit in that other chair and play with your gum"

Last edited by Captain2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans raises an eyebrow, but listens to Neville as he wants to add this man to the Empire's ranks.

"Well I've been hearing a lot about some offer but nobody besides you seems to know what it is. Lets hear it" he says
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

"Well I've been hearing a lot about some offer but nobody besides you seems to know what it is. Lets hear it" he says

Evans smiles and pretends to think before answering Neville.

Evans: "What isn't included in our offer Neville? Twice the money you're making now, plus power, exposure, and a chance to win the World Title. You'd be one of The Empire's elite soldiers, leading what has quickly become one of the most dominant factions in wrestling history. Plus, lets face it, without Cyrus Black and Surge holding you down, you're one of the best men in the business, and I'll give you an opportunity to prove yourself."
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Amy sits back on the chair chewing her gum as she twirls her hair
"You wouldn't want to pass up an offer like now, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "What isn't included in our offer Neville? Twice the money you're making now, plus power, exposure, and a chance to win the World Title. You'd be one of The Empire's elite soldiers, leading what has quickly become one of the most dominant factions in wrestling history. Plus, lets face it, without Cyrus Black and Surge holding you down, you're one of the best men in the business, and I'll give you an opportunity to prove yourself."

Neville tilts his head and tents his fingers as he contemplates the offer

"World title shot you say? interesting..." he looks back at Daniel

"But... you also mentioned Cyrus holding me back and you're trying to recruit him. In that case he'd be holding me back all over again" he says, clearly enjoying the discussion as he looks amused
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

"But... you also mentioned Cyrus holding me back and you're trying to recruit him. In that case he'd be holding me back all over again" he says, clearly enjoying the discussion as he looks amused

Evans: "Except that he'd be monitored completely by myself. He'd be on a leash, while you on the other hand would be let loose, and be able to accomplish all there is to accomplish."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "Except that he'd be monitored completely by myself. He'd be on a leash, while you on the other hand would be let loose, and be able to accomplish all there is to accomplish."

"Alright. how about your chosen ones then? they must have failed you often enough to warrant bringing in a new guy and giving him such opportunity"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Evans lowers his right eyebrow, not exactly entertained by Neville's attitude.

Evans: "They'll receive an opportunity to prove themselves to me. They're bright enough to understand they need to get results to hang with the big boys."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "They'll receive an opportunity to prove themselves to me. They're bright enough to understand they need to get results to hang with the big boys."

Neville grins and stands up from behind Evans's desk

"Well this all sounds rather interesting. I'll think on it and get back to you" he looks down at the desk and picks up Daniel's pen.

"Can I keep this?"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

"Well this all sounds rather interesting. I'll think on it and get back to you" he looks down at the desk and picks up Daniel's pen.

"Can I keep this?"

Evans: "Sure you can Neville."

Evans extends his hand for Neville to shake as they walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

"Can I keep this?"

She watches as Neville leaves and once he's gone she turns to Evans
"I'm sure he can't be that stupid to pass up an offer this big"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:41 pm

"Well its been fun. Thanks for the info Evans" he pats the top of Amy's head as he walks past "Such a fun environment to work in here" he says amusedly before leaving
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Casey Anomaly
*sees Ryan walking out of Nevilles office and shakes his head. The EFNW Hardore Champion walks up to him*
Don't tell me that you just did what I think you did
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*sees Ryan walking out of Nevilles office and shakes his head. The EFNW Hardore Champion walks up to him*
Don't tell me that you just did what I think you did

"Hmm? oh, no I didn't. She was doing sit ups, thats what the moaning was about" he replies
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

"Can I keep this?"

She watches as Neville leaves and once he's gone she turns to Evans
"I'm sure he can't be that stupid to pass up an offer this big"

Evans: "Obviously. Now why are you in here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next