The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]

Go down 
+18
Michael
Goblin
M
Jericho
Bleed Green
attractionTHEORY
Karl
Sam
American Wolf
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
Styles
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Captain2
Cyrus T
Mesa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:13 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Not bad Mesa.

Thank you Jarrett.
Very good show mate. I'll have a promo up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:32 am

Hazza wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Not bad Mesa.

Thank you Jarrett.
Very good show mate. I'll have a promo up tomorrow.

Where is my Great Main Event John, well done Hazza? Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 am

(Kevin Evans limps into catering with his title over his shoulder. He grabs a drink before sitting down. He stares at his title as someone enters)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(Kevin Evans limps into catering with his title over his shoulder. He grabs a drink before sitting down. He stares at his title as someone enters)

[as Evans is sitting there a big shadow is cast over him, A Big Man wearing a suit then sits opposite him]

Man: my Name is Martin Jackson, and it is a pleasure to meet you Champ.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:10 am

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:

[as Evans is sitting there a big shadow is cast over him, A Big Man wearing a suit then sits opposite him]

(Evans looks at him)

"The names Kevin Evans, the new international champion. Nice to meet you Martin. Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:11 am

(Evans looks at him)

"The names Kevin Evans, the new international champion. Nice to meet you Martin. Are you new here?"

Martin: yeah, I am making my debut soon, and I am looking forward to it I must say.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 am

(Evans looks at him)

Martin: yeah, I am making my debut soon, and I am looking forward to it I must say.

(Evans grunts a bit as he moves)

"Yea... I may just watch your match, to see how well you destory your oppenant, becuase you need to be ruthless and heartless like myself in the ring, but friendly and have a good heart outisde the ring. But sometimes I am just plain cunnning and cold"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 am

(Evans looks at him)

"Yea... I may just watch your match, to see how well you destory your oppenant, becuase you need to be ruthless and heartless like myself in the ring, but friendly and have a good heart outisde the ring. But sometimes I am just plain cunnning and cold"

Martin: I do not need to be cunning or anything like that because of my size, I just try to be polite and pick my spots when to shine.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:21 am

(Evans looks at him)

Martin: I do not need to be cunning or anything like that because of my size, I just try to be polite and pick my spots when to shine.

"Did you swallow a car? Jezz man yuor bloody tall, how the hell will I get you over my head?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 am

(Evans looks at him)

"Did you swallow a car? Jezz man yuor bloody tall, how the hell will I get you over my head?"

Martin: yeah I am 7'1-7'2 will have to check soon, and it would be hard, on the other hand I could get you over mine easily
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:35 am

Cyrus Black, after losing his International Title, is searching around the arena for either Danny Evans or Surge.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Casey Anomaly
*Casey Anomaly is sitting in the arena with his hardcore title next to him, still confused as all hell what happened last night with that masked man and the asshole sticker he stuck on one of the members of gold streets head but none the less glad he picked up the win*

*A man with a hood over his head and face paint on his face arrives to the arena for the first time and walks around a bit not looking at any one dirrectly
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Neville sits in the hallway reading "Undisputed". He holds his TV title on his lap. silently debating the offer made to him in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*Casey Anomaly is sitting in the arena with his hardcore title next to him, still confused as all hell what happened last night with that masked man and the asshole sticker he stuck on one of the members of gold streets head but none the less glad he picked up the win*

*A man with a hood over his head and face paint on his face arrives to the arena for the first time and walks around a bit not looking at any one dirrectly

Cyrus has a seat next to Casey.

Cyrus Black: So...how was your night last Insanity?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he thinks for a second before shrugging*
interesting to say the least, first Im told Im tagging with the man I beat for this belt
*motions to the hardcore championship*
then, another surprise, we actually end up winning the match. And on top of all of that some masked dude flies in and helps me beat down Gold Streets before disappearing
*he chuckles*
Im still confused as all hell
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
interesting to say the least, first Im told Im tagging with the man I beat for this belt
then, another surprise, we actually end up winning the match. And on top of all of that some masked dude flies in and helps me beat down Gold Streets before disappearing
*he chuckles*

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Least you still have your belt. Kevin Evans...man, he was in a zone last night. I can't say he didn't beat me. But like I always say, when one door closes another path opens...namely, me getting my hands on Danny Evans and stomping his ever-loving brains in.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Least you still have your belt. Kevin Evans...man, he was in a zone last night. I can't say he didn't beat me. But like I always say, when one door closes another path opens...namely, me getting my hands on Danny Evans and stomping his ever-loving brains in.
Casey Anomaly
*he nods*
Yeah I saw that last night, it was one hell of a match though, but still sucks about your title. You have bigger or at least more important things to worry about such as the Empire and Danny Evans.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*

Cyrus shrugs.

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*
Yeah I saw that last night, it was one hell of a match though, but still sucks about your title. You have bigger or at least more important things to worry about such as the Empire and Danny Evans.

Cyrus Black: I don't give two shits and a damn about The Empire. They're just bodies between me and Danny boy. I'll tear through them all a dozen times over if I have to just to get my hands on Danny. I'd say I feel sorry for the poor bastards, but hey...bad things happen to jackasses
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*

Cyrus shrugs.

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*

Cyrus Black: I don't give two shits and a damn about The Empire. They're just bodies between me and Danny boy. I'll tear through them all a dozen times over if I have to just to get my hands on Danny. I'd say I feel sorry for the poor bastards, but hey...bad things happen to jackasses
Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
Yeah most of 'em have left me alone except this one kid Mr Zero or something ridiculously stupid like that wants my belt but I dont plan on loosing this for a long time. But honestly it shouldn't be to hard to get through them all they are all bitches and the only thing that works is using the power in numbers
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*

Cyrus shrugs.

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
Yeah most of 'em have left me alone except this one kid Mr Zero or something ridiculously stupid like that wants my belt but I dont plan on loosing this for a long time. But honestly it shouldn't be to hard to get through them all they are all bitches and the only thing that works is using the power in numbers

Cyrus Black: In any event, I need to talk to Surge. He's had his share of problems with the Evans Administration, and I need to run a few things by him. Hopefully I'll run into Danny boy and just save myself the problem along the way.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*

Cyrus shrugs.

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*

Cyrus Black: In any event, I need to talk to Surge. He's had his share of problems with the Evans Administration, and I need to run a few things by him. Hopefully I'll run into Danny boy and just save myself the problem along the way.
Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*
Going to Surge is definitely a good idea, he could help with the hold Danny Evans situation. And if the numbers for some reason do get you down, your former pupil is willing to help you
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*

Cyrus shrugs.

Casey Anomaly
*he nods*

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*

Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*
Going to Surge is definitely a good idea, he could help with the hold Danny Evans situation. And if the numbers for some reason do get you down, your former pupil is willing to help you

Cyrus Black: I appreciate that. Still, I hope it doesn't come to that. As long as Surge can keep Maskell's attention, the rest should be a good old-fashioned guerrilla war. But just in case...keep in touch.

Cyrus stands up and heads down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 am

*Tim Lucker knocks on Surge's locker room door with 3 knocks*

Tim Lucker: Surge..

*Knocks again 3 times*

Tim Lucker: Surge..

*He tries to do it again but Surge opens the door and Tim pauses for a sec.. He knocks on the wall 3 times again.*

Tim Lucker: Surge
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am

Dan Maskell is in the hall way, polishing his 'Protection' Helmet while still wearing it

The Chavs are seeing if they can bump anyone for their money
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:28 am

Dan Maskell is in the hall way, polishing his 'Protection' Helmet while still wearing it

The Chavs are seeing if they can bump anyone for their money
Harry Jones is walking down the hallway when he notices Maskell wearing his ridiculous protection helmet. Jones crack up laughing and begins to talk in between laughs.

"You have got to be kidding me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next