The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]

Go down 
+18
Michael
Goblin
M
Jericho
Bleed Green
attractionTHEORY
Karl
Sam
American Wolf
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
Styles
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Captain2
Cyrus T
Mesa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:29 pm

The crowd erupts with boos as Daniel Evans makes his way to the ring. He is dressed in a white suit complimented by a pale blue tie and a gold watch. He is accompanied to the ring by Cade Stafford, who seems to be on the lookout for members of the resistance. Evans steps into the ring and gets on a club microphone to address the fans.

The Boss | Daniel Evans | The Boss

"Oh my, I guess we know where you idiots stand, don't we? Either way, I'm out here to address one Mr. Black. You see Cyrus, my pawns, as you like to call them, don't always consult their king before acting. You must understand that Hunter and Kevin haven't been in the business as long as you and I, and they slipped up. It happens to the best of us, does it not? I have no problem with you calling me out on that, but to call me a liar? That is unacceptable. If you have the testicular fortitude to do that again, you'll be laid out flatter than Neville Ryan's personality."

The fans boo loudly as Evans continues.

"I'm sorry Cyrus, I seem to have lost my temper. However, you DID accept Hunter and Kevin's challenge, so I as the EFNW owner will honor your commitment. But, since I do in fact respect you, I'm adding another stipulation to your match. If you defeat either member of Classically Phenomenal, you will be given a World Title Opportunity! That's right Cyrus, and after this, anybody from The Empire who even attempts to try and win your title will be put down like a horse with a limp.

Evans turns and leaves the ring with Stafford close behind.

OOC: Blah, not my best, but this week has been pretty crappy.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

The crowd erupts with boos as Daniel Evans makes his way to the ring. He is dressed in a white suit complimented by a pale blue tie and a gold watch. He is accompanied to the ring by Cade Stafford, who seems to be on the lookout for members of the resistance. Evans steps into the ring and gets on a club microphone to address the fans.

"Oh my, I guess we know where you idiots stand, don't we? Either way, I'm out here to address one Mr. Black. You see Cyrus, my pawns, as you like to call them, don't always consult their king before acting. You must understand that Hunter and Kevin haven't been in the business as long as you and I, and they slipped up. It happens to the best of us, does it not? I have no problem with you calling me out on that, but to call me a liar? That is unacceptable. If you have the testicular fortitude to do that again, you'll be laid out flatter than Neville Ryan's personality."

"I'm sorry Cyrus, I seem to have lost my temper. However, you DID accept Hunter and Kevin's challenge, so I as the EFNW owner will honor your commitment. But, since I do in fact respect you, I'm adding another stipulation to your match. If you defeat either member of Classically Phenomenal, you will be given a World Title Opportunity! That's right Cyrus, and after this, anybody from The Empire who even attempts to try and win your title will be put down like a horse with a limp.

As Evans and Stafford return backstage, they come across Cyrus Black, leaning against the wall and smirking.

Cyrus Black: Well, I have to admit...if nothing else I appreciate you standing up and actually addressing the situation like a man. Bravo...there may be hope for you yet, Danny.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

As Evans and Stafford return backstage, they come across Cyrus Black, leaning against the wall and smirking.

Cyrus Black: Well, I have to admit...if nothing else I appreciate you standing up and actually addressing the situation like a man. Bravo...there may be hope for you yet, Danny.

"Not with me he isn't..." a voice comes from behind them.

The three men turn to see Surge, in street clothes, wearing the EFNW Title on his shoulder.

"Be warned." Surge says, "I'm gonna kill Maskell, then it's your turn, Evans..."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:21 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

"Not with me he isn't..." a voice comes from behind them.

The three men turn to see Surge, in street clothes, wearing the EFNW Title on his shoulder.

"Be warned." Surge says, "I'm gonna kill Maskell, then it's your turn, Evans..."

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: Oh, how I cherish moments like these! So many different forces swirling in one big, destructive typhoon...this is the stuff I live for. It's really rewarding for me to know that all the pieces are in motion...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Samuel wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:

**The fans instantly begin cheering and chanting because they know that Casey Anomaly is coming out and has something to say. Casey Anomaly walks out with a smug expression on his face. He is carrying his new prize the EFNW Hardcore Championship. As he reaches the ring he is tossed a mic and like usual sits down in the middle of the ring before speaking.**

"Say hello to the NEW EFNW Hardcore champion, 'The Nightmare Among Men' Casey, ANOMALY!"

**the crowd explodes with cheers for their favorite sadist**

"Thats right, me! I beat out a, self proclaimed, extreme god, or extreme legend or what ever he wants to call himself, for this very championship I hold above my head in front of you today. Harry Jones I believe was his name, but it doesnt matter what his name was all that matters is the name plate on this Hardcore Champion and the fact that it reads Casey Anomaly not Jerry Holmes or what ever his name was. Didn't he have a saying or something like how he was the 'Age of Extreme'? It was something along those lines. Welly Jerry, that age is over and a new age is starting right here in ENFW, an age of the Nightmare where I will become dominate with this hardcore title around his waist. To make all that stand in front of me to drown in their own pool of blood. I will tear apart men limb from god damn limb and to use new ways to cause harm to my opponents that I would be disqualified for in any regular match. I am Casey Anomaly and I plan on holding this belt for a long long time. Longer then any one has in this company or even in the business. So I dare any one behind those curtains to oppose me because if they do they shall sincerely regret ever making that decision "

OFF I had another promo written up but my computer is semi-retarded so it erased it thus this very shorter version of it

{The crowd loudly boo's as one of The Empire's giants in Zeke Zahn walks out onto the stage with a Mic in hand, locking eyes with Casey. He slowly walks down the ramp not keeping his focus off Anomaly and steps into the ring looking down at Casey, who hasn't moved from his spot. Zeke just stands there and smirks as he moves the Mic towards his lips}

Zeke Zahn

Casey, Casey, Casey... Are you too blind to see that your wrong, The age you speak of doesn't even exist... The age you should be talking about is the one of The Empire, The one that is going to last until me and the rest of my fellow members say so. You see Anomaly, you may have been able to defeat Harry Jones at Bloodbath and win the EFNW Hardcore Championship, but I'm a whole different story. I am what you like to call, a unstoppable machine or you could say, a man on a mission... a mission that involves me and the rest of The Empire destroying you and all your so called buddy's until there is nothing left of you guys. You, Surge, Lucker, Neville & Black will have no idea what's hit ya when we are through with ya's... But before we get to the rest of them, I get rid of you first. Your Hardcore Championship is going to make it's way to my waist in due time and there's nothing that you can do about it, I am not just another superstar that you think you can tear to shreds... I'm the one who can destroy you within seconds and leave you battered and bruised after the match. So I have no problem in taking you on one on one in a match with no interference because once I'm inside this ring with you with no distractions... there's no way, you will be able to escape from me... I am the one and only Zeke "Zero" Zahn and you, Casey Anomaly are first on my list
Casey Anomaly
*Casey grins and chuckles*
Oh I dont think you know how many times I have heard that one
*mocks him*
you are the first on my list to achieve greatness blah blah blah blahhh
*grins again*
See now nicknames mean something in this business, for example. I am The Nightmare Among Men due to the fact I have such an unpredictable personality and in ring style. Being crazy kinda helps it too. Sooo what Im trying to get at is your nickname also means something Mr. Zero. Zero must mean for you that you have zero talent, zero charisma, zero fans, zero skill and zero titles. So I dont think that just cause you're in some sort of fancy group or stable that you even deserve to come out here and start talking shit to the hardcore champion

Zeke Zahn

Your the one that asked for someone to come out here, so don't have a go at me just because you can't handle what I have to say. Now my nickname, you are not even close to what it means and your nickname... Well I couldn't care less about it, so why don't we just put the nicknames conversation aside and get to the hard facts... You just changed the topic because your afraid to face me and used it to try and distract myself from the real reason why I came out here, but you didn't fool me... I'm declaring right now, that down the track we are going to have a match for your Hardcore Championship and it's going to be mine because I'm going to bring gold back to The Empire and that's just how it goes... So deal with it

{Zeke gets in Casey's face}

Casey Anomaly
Not scared of you, only not intimidated by you. So I find it amusing to make fun of some one who does not pose as a threat to me. But to answer your question
*grins at the big man in his face and raises his title*
Your on you big oaf. Just dont go bitching to management or me after I make you dawn the crimson mask of blood, when I DDT you through this skateboard or better yet when I make you tap out
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:

**The fans instantly begin cheering and chanting because they know that Casey Anomaly is coming out and has something to say. Casey Anomaly walks out with a smug expression on his face. He is carrying his new prize the EFNW Hardcore Championship. As he reaches the ring he is tossed a mic and like usual sits down in the middle of the ring before speaking.**

"Say hello to the NEW EFNW Hardcore champion, 'The Nightmare Among Men' Casey, ANOMALY!"

**the crowd explodes with cheers for their favorite sadist**

"Thats right, me! I beat out a, self proclaimed, extreme god, or extreme legend or what ever he wants to call himself, for this very championship I hold above my head in front of you today. Harry Jones I believe was his name, but it doesnt matter what his name was all that matters is the name plate on this Hardcore Champion and the fact that it reads Casey Anomaly not Jerry Holmes or what ever his name was. Didn't he have a saying or something like how he was the 'Age of Extreme'? It was something along those lines. Welly Jerry, that age is over and a new age is starting right here in ENFW, an age of the Nightmare where I will become dominate with this hardcore title around his waist. To make all that stand in front of me to drown in their own pool of blood. I will tear apart men limb from god damn limb and to use new ways to cause harm to my opponents that I would be disqualified for in any regular match. I am Casey Anomaly and I plan on holding this belt for a long long time. Longer then any one has in this company or even in the business. So I dare any one behind those curtains to oppose me because if they do they shall sincerely regret ever making that decision "

OFF I had another promo written up but my computer is semi-retarded so it erased it thus this very shorter version of it

{The crowd loudly boo's as one of The Empire's giants in Zeke Zahn walks out onto the stage with a Mic in hand, locking eyes with Casey. He slowly walks down the ramp not keeping his focus off Anomaly and steps into the ring looking down at Casey, who hasn't moved from his spot. Zeke just stands there and smirks as he moves the Mic towards his lips}

Zeke Zahn

Casey, Casey, Casey... Are you too blind to see that your wrong, The age you speak of doesn't even exist... The age you should be talking about is the one of The Empire, The one that is going to last until me and the rest of my fellow members say so. You see Anomaly, you may have been able to defeat Harry Jones at Bloodbath and win the EFNW Hardcore Championship, but I'm a whole different story. I am what you like to call, a unstoppable machine or you could say, a man on a mission... a mission that involves me and the rest of The Empire destroying you and all your so called buddy's until there is nothing left of you guys. You, Surge, Lucker, Neville & Black will have no idea what's hit ya when we are through with ya's... But before we get to the rest of them, I get rid of you first. Your Hardcore Championship is going to make it's way to my waist in due time and there's nothing that you can do about it, I am not just another superstar that you think you can tear to shreds... I'm the one who can destroy you within seconds and leave you battered and bruised after the match. So I have no problem in taking you on one on one in a match with no interference because once I'm inside this ring with you with no distractions... there's no way, you will be able to escape from me... I am the one and only Zeke "Zero" Zahn and you, Casey Anomaly are first on my list
Casey Anomaly
*Casey grins and chuckles*
Oh I dont think you know how many times I have heard that one
*mocks him*
you are the first on my list to achieve greatness blah blah blah blahhh
*grins again*
See now nicknames mean something in this business, for example. I am The Nightmare Among Men due to the fact I have such an unpredictable personality and in ring style. Being crazy kinda helps it too. Sooo what Im trying to get at is your nickname also means something Mr. Zero. Zero must mean for you that you have zero talent, zero charisma, zero fans, zero skill and zero titles. So I dont think that just cause you're in some sort of fancy group or stable that you even deserve to come out here and start talking shit to the hardcore champion

Zeke Zahn

Your the one that asked for someone to come out here, so don't have a go at me just because you can't handle what I have to say. Now my nickname, you are not even close to what it means and your nickname... Well I couldn't care less about it, so why don't we just put the nicknames conversation aside and get to the hard facts... You just changed the topic because your afraid to face me and used it to try and distract myself from the real reason why I came out here, but you didn't fool me... I'm declaring right now, that down the track we are going to have a match for your Hardcore Championship and it's going to be mine because I'm going to bring gold back to The Empire and that's just how it goes... So deal with it

{Zeke gets in Casey's face}

Casey Anomaly
Not scared of you, only not intimidated by you. So I find it amusing to make fun of some one who does not pose as a threat to me. But to answer your question
*grins at the big man in his face and raises his title*
Your on you big oaf. Just dont go bitching to management or me after I make you dawn the crimson mask of blood, when I DDT you through this skateboard or better yet when I make you tap out

Zeke Zahn

That's what you think, I am going to show you why The Empire chose me to be apart of their group and prove to management that they made the right choice, when they signed me to this company. I'm going to use you as an example to anybody that thinks i'm a push over, Casey Anomaly... Your in my way, so I need to destroy you, if it's the last thing I do

{Zeke drops his Mic and rolls out of the ring before storming backstage while the crowd shower's him in boo's}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 am

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans find out that Evans has told Cyrus if that he beats them he will get a world title if he beats them. Hunter and Evans are pissed about this, it is appears Mesa, likes give people out of blue world title shots, for some odd reason)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 am

[as Dan Maskell's music plays the crowd boo loudly, as the Chavs walk onto the stage the boos increase, Charlie Bernham is noticeably holding a microphone]

Charlie: first of all you people are looking at the new EFNW Tag Team Champions so we are demanding right now you people put your hands together and give us the round of applause we deserve.

[the crowd boo and chant you suck, which pisses the Chavs off Mega]

Charlie: shut up now, you see Hunter J and Kevin Evans are smart guys and they knew to align themselves with us was a good chance to get ahead in this company because let's face it they are super talented and are the best in the world but without Evans backing ya, your **** worse then a prostitute offering 3 for 1, but now allow us to introduce to you, our main man who is unfortunately severely injured Dan Maskell.

[as Dan walks onto the stage wearing a black Armani Suit and his Helmet on his head the crowd boo incredibly loud, as Dan is handed the microphone people chant take off the helmet]

Dan: you people have the nerve to boo me, when it is your hero Surge who did this, and then it is people like Cyrus Black who antagonise me about my injury when I have been signed off by 3 doctors and determined to actually be severely hurt but no that is not good enough for you people and so you chastise me for wearing this protector, but I wanr you now I am going to get revenge on everyone who has wronged me especially Surge, he damaged my face, well I cam going to reveal his by taking his mask, and then I am going to take his title.

[The Crowd boo Dan as he drops the microphone on the stage and gives the crowd a middle finger, Dan and the Chavs then head backstage as the crowd boo]
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:10 am

Two men exit Neville's dressing room. one is slightly overweight and has a flock of seagulls haircut while the other appears slightly crosseyed and they both have similar looking pinstripe suits on, they scan the lobby for threats before one of them pulls out a cellphone

"You can come in now sir" the one with the seagulls haircut reports

Neville walks out and nods before speaking to them "Thanks for clearing the way mates, Its been awhile but I'm glad to finally have a reason to bring back my security detail" he pats the plate of the TV title around his waist

"With me, Neville Ryan, world renowned genetic marvel and owner of the most dashing wardrobe in EFNW as the new TV champion the need for me to have a security force backing me up has reached an all time high. You know your duties and I expect you to perform them to the best of your abilities" he says, looking each in the eye as he speaks to them.

"When do we get paid?" one asks

"When you work off the cost of those suits I had to buy you" Neville replies
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Blah...

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 Efnw_l10
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Dan Maskell(Wearing his 'Protector') walks into to Daniel Evans office

Dan: good time for a chat?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:

Evans: "Not really, but come in any way. I hope it's not going to take too long, Calloway's agent is trying to sue me because of the Vixen Match stipulation, which was all Surge's fault anyways."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "Not really, but come in any way. I hope it's not going to take too long, Calloway's agent is trying to sue me because of the Vixen Match stipulation, which was all Surge's fault anyways."

Dan: OK, well I will cut to the chase, I would like a match for Insanity, a little tune up match.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Dan: OK, well I will cut to the chase, I would like a match for Insanity, a little tune up match.

Evans: "Well, I could use somebody to shut Calloway up."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Dan: well (thinks about it) go on then he will do fine.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "And, remember, because of your rematch clause, you'll be getting an opportunity at the World Title in China, so pack a lunch, you saw what happened to Scott Gone."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "And, remember, because of your rematch clause, you'll be getting an opportunity at the World Title in China, so pack a lunch, you saw what happened to Scott Gone."

Dan: OK well it looks like everythings all set unless you have anything to add.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Casey Anomaly
*The EFNW Hardcore Champion Casey Anomaly is walking around the arena with a grin on his face thinking about how hes definitely gonna beat Mr. Zero or what ever his name was to retain his belt*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Blah...

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 Hardco13

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 Insani12
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:56 pm

[Insert shitty logo]

Hardcore TV (10/04/2011) Results | A Tribute to ECCW
1. Scott Gone opens up the show and announces matches, saying this show is dedicated to his former place of employment and how "awesome" it is; he also decides to show off his GM of the Year award even though he only worked there for like 3 months prior to winning it
2. Kevin Evans def. Hunter J to become the new #1 contender for the EFNW International Championship (Kevin and Hunter shook hands before and after the match)
3. Cyrus Black cuts a promo on Kevin Evans coming for him, and also on vieing for the World Title and Dan Maskell
4. The Hate Bears (Surge and Tim Lucker) def. The Chavs (Bryan Jacobs and Aaron Richardson) w/ Charlie Bernham in a non-title tag team match
5. A Dan Maskell promo airs, Dan threatens to get Surge back for the broken face
6. Neville Ryan (w/ security guards) def. Casey Anomaly to retain the EFNW TV Title (in 12:11)
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Daniel Evans is in his office, enjoying a can of Pepsi.

Cade Stafford is in the gym, using the bench press.

A man arrives wearing a black ski mask. His legs are covered by a pair of blue jeans and he is also wearing a soccer jersey. He roams the halls of the EFNW arena after having signed a brand new EFNW contract.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Mesa get back on MSN pwease.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Casey Anomaly
*Casey Anomaly is sitting backstage a little ticked off after loosing, hes holding his head and his hardcore title is around his waist*
Back to top Go down
attractionTHEORY
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Name:"The Maine Attraction" Greg S.
Gimmick:Greg S. is a smartass that will mouth off at/about his opponent. It’s all about getting inside his opponents head so they will get mad and make mistake when they are facing him and then he will capitalize. Greg is also your stereotypical young kid, always talking about the “in” trends. Despite Greg’s distinctive out of ring persona, he is a very capable in-ring wrestler. He will often mimic his opponents signature or finisher move to enrage his opponents.
Weight:200 lbs.
Height:6'
Fighting Style:Technical/High-Flyer
Signature Maneuvers:Attraction Theory(Standing Moonsault Side Slam)
McFly(Springboard Corkscrew Splash)
Finishing Maneuvers:Fatal Attraction(Powerbomb Lift into Sitout Facebuster)
White Pine Mutilation(Cattle Mutilation)
Entrance Music:Rush(Rock Remix)-Kidd Russell
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

(Kevin Evans is seen walking down the hallway with his head held high after beating Hunter J on Hardcore TV. Hunter J wanders up to Evans taps him on the shoulder)

"Well done mate, just don't **** this up, by just rollibg over for Black. before you ask, what will happen with me, don't worry, I will find a way to get a shot at a title in no time. But Evans enjoy your win, becuase, if you can beat Black again for his title, that will be big win for you trust me"

(Hunter leaves Evans in the hallway)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next