The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0

Go down 
+7
Richie
JD
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Mesa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:43 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is one of the latest to arrive at the building. He drives up to the building in his Mitsubishi Eclipse, black with orange floral decals before parking at the front. He gets out of the car, where people passing by can see a head of medium-length hair before he slides his signature mask over it, done with yellow lightning designs. He pats the hood of the car before going inside the building, looking to get acquainted before moving in.

Surge looks around the building, looking for either Fabio or Jake for some info on what now, because he clearly wasn't listening when Fabio gave him an introduction on the phone.

[Jake can be seen arriving back at the Academy]

Surge stops Jake time.

"Jake, you scrub!" Surge calls Jake over, arms crossed.

[Jake stops and turns his attention to Surge while chewing some gum. He walks towards Surge before removing his shades and slipping them in his jacket pocket]

Jake Lyndon - Sup?

OOC - I'll reply in the morn'
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:53 am

Adam Cahill is kicked back in his room, still wearing the clothes he arrived in, smoking a spliff.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Fabio is in his room with a list of wrestling gimmicks in one hand and a beer in the other.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Drake Alexander is walking around thinking of a name for his finisher
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is one of the latest to arrive at the building. He drives up to the building in his Mitsubishi Eclipse, black with orange floral decals before parking at the front. He gets out of the car, where people passing by can see a head of medium-length hair before he slides his signature mask over it, done with yellow lightning designs. He pats the hood of the car before going inside the building, looking to get acquainted before moving in.

Surge looks around the building, looking for either Fabio or Jake for some info on what now, because he clearly wasn't listening when Fabio gave him an introduction on the phone.

Surge stops Jake time.

[Jake stops and turns his attention to Surge while chewing some gum. He walks towards Surge before removing his shades and slipping them in his jacket pocket]

Jake Lyndon - Sup?

"What the Hell are we supposed to do?" Surge asks, "I never really payed attention to what Fabio told us as an introduction..."

Surge shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:01 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge stops Jake time.

Jake Lyndon - Sup?

"What the Hell are we supposed to do?" Surge asks, "I never really payed attention to what Fabio told us as an introduction..."

Surge shrugs.

Jake Lyndon Well, I suppose we're meant to turn the eight or so guys here and make them half decent in the ring.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge stops Jake time.

Jake Lyndon - Sup?

Surge shrugs.

Jake Lyndon Well, I suppose we're meant to turn the eight or so guys here and make them half decent in the ring.

"No, no, that's not important right now." Surge dismisses Jake rather quickly, "I mean do we live here? Where are our quarters or rooms or whatever? What do we do to get settled in?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:16 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge stops Jake time.

Jake Lyndon - Sup?

Surge shrugs.

"No, no, that's not important right now." Surge dismisses Jake rather quickly, "I mean do we live here? Where are our quarters or rooms or whatever? What do we do to get settled in?"

Jake Lyndon Well we stay in that apartment building across the road. There should be a room reserved for you. I think.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:09 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge stops Jake time.

Jake Lyndon - Sup?

Surge shrugs.

Jake Lyndon Well we stay in that apartment building across the road. There should be a room reserved for you. I think.

Surge nods.

"Alright, then. What else?" Surge goes on.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:12 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge stops Jake time.

Jake Lyndon - Sup?

Surge shrugs.

Surge nods.

Jake Lyndon Well that's all you really need to know about rooms. I means it's yours to do whatever to, to a certain extent. And when we're here we're supposed to be helping these men develop.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge stops Jake time.

Jake Lyndon - Sup?

Surge shrugs.

Surge nods.

Jake Lyndon Well that's all you really need to know about rooms. I means it's yours to do whatever to, to a certain extent. And when we're here we're supposed to be helping these men develop.

"Yeah, okay, whatever." Surge says quickly before briskly and quickly walking to find out which room he's staying in.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Drake Alexander is walking round the lobby pondering things about his 'Silverback' Drale Savage Character
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Drake Alexander is walking round the lobby pondering things about his 'Silverback' Drale Savage Character

[Jake Lyndon walks up to Drake Alexander and extends his hand]

Jake Lyndon Drake, right?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Jon Bautista drives back up to the acadamy after spending a few days with his family. He walks around the acadamy looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:14 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

[Drake slaps Jake's hand hard like a high five]

Drake: yeah my name is Drake, you must be Jake?

(Lol just noticed that rhymed)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:03 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

[Looks at his hand before looking back at Drake and shaking his head slightly]

Jake Lyndon Yea. So I was just wondering if you needed any help

OOC - You damn poet
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:06 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC - You damn poet

Drake: well I got this character figured out where my name will be Drake 'The Silverback' Savage which Fabio helped come up with and i was thinking of calling my finish the Call of the Wild, how does this sound so far.

OOC: I know awesome innit
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC - You damn poet

Drake: well I got this character figured out where my name will be Drake 'The Silverback' Savage which Fabio helped come up with and i was thinking of calling my finish the Call of the Wild, how does this sound so far.

OOC - Chatbox?

Jake Lyndon Not too bad at all. What does the "Call of the Wild" involve exactly?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:11 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC - You damn poet

OOC - Chatbox?

Jake Lyndon Not too bad at all. What does the "Call of the Wild" involve exactly?

Drake: it is a Swinging side slam spun out into a reverse STO.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC - You damn poet

OOC - Chatbox?

Jake Lyndon Sounds good. Can't wait to see you use it in a match. So do you want any tips at all, in ring, working the mic. or the crowd? You heel or face?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC - You damn poet

OOC - Chatbox?

Jake Lyndon Sounds good. Can't wait to see you use it in a match. So do you want any tips at all, in ring, working the mic. or the crowd? You heel or face?

Drake: could do with some pointers on working the mic and crowd and I guess I would be a heel.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC - You damn poet

OOC - Chatbox?

Drake: could do with some pointers on working the mic and crowd and I guess I would be a heel.

Jake Lyndon So is your character actually a savage or is that just a name?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

OOC - You damn poet

OOC - Chatbox?

Jake Lyndon So is your character actually a savage or is that just a name?

Drake: he is a savage which is why I think I should bite people.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:35 am

[Jake nods in an interested matter]

Jake Lyndon Alright, alright sounds good. If that's the case, you may not need to talk a great deal, maybe try and find a manager when you move on to one of the bigger companies. As for working the crowd, just be savage, throw stuff at people in the crowd, knock their drinks from their hands, assalt the time keeper, go all out. What you got planned for your ring gear.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:39 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
[Jake nods in an interested matter]

Jake Lyndon Alright, alright sounds good. If that's the case, you may not need to talk a great deal, maybe try and find a manager when you move on to one of the bigger companies. As for working the crowd, just be savage, throw stuff at people in the crowd, knock their drinks from their hands, assalt the time keeper, go all out. What you got planned for your ring gear.

Drake: well Fabio wanted me to wear Black and Yellow Stryper colours but I don't know ehther it would fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next