The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0

Go down 
+7
Richie
JD
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Mesa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:48 pm

[Jake Lyndon arrives back at the Academy when ______ stops him]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jon Bautista steps out of the gym and sees Jake. He decides to walk over.

Jon: So... I would presume that your obviously a trainer.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:26 pm

God wrote:
OOC - I liked it.

Adam Cahill is mending his leg and back up after suffering slight injuries in dives to the outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:22 pm

"The King" David Johnson is in the practice ring fighting 2 jobbers, preparing for his match-up against Stafford
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:20 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon I'd say so. What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:44 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

{Trey Layne, who was standing by turns himself around and makes his way over to them, looking to interrupt their conversation}

Trey Layne

He probably wants to know what your opinion is on mine and his tag team win
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 am

Samuel wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

{Trey Layne, who was standing by turns himself around and makes his way over to them, looking to interrupt their conversation}

Trey Layne

Jake Lyndon Green. Very green. But promising.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

That's alright... because over time with more and more experience in the ring and lots of training and advice from you, We will be on our way to being one of the big dogs of this business unlike that loser Dan Johnson
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 am

Samuel wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

That's alright... because over time with more and more experience in the ring and lots of training and advice from you, We will be on our way to being one of the big dogs of this business unlike that loser Dan Johnson

Jake Lyndon Exactly, respect and dedication will get you a lot further than shooting your mouth off. As was made very obvious just the other night. Now do you need anything else?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

Jake Lyndon Exactly, respect and dedication will get you a lot further than shooting your mouth off. As was made very obvious just the other night. Now do you need anything else?

Trey Layne

I don't, but Jon probably does... So I'll leave you with him, catch ya around Jake

{Trey walks off towards his dorm}
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:20 am

Drake Alexander is in the training ring trying to pluck up the courage to do an outside dive onto the crash mat
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:48 am

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Drake Alexander is in the training ring trying to pluck up the courage to do an outside dive onto the crash mat

{Trey walks into the training room and sees Drake, he then walks over to the training ring and climbs up onto the apron}

Trey Layne

Hey roommate, do you feel like doing a bit of training with me?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:56 am

Samuel wrote:

{Trey walks into the training room and sees Drake, he then walks over to the training ring and climbs up onto the apron}

Trey Layne

Drake: yeah sure man, you want to start?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:02 am

(Dan Johnson is walking down hallway, he was told by a crew member that Jake still does not like him and Jake said he was running his mouth)

"What do I have to prove to that guy, I should be trained by him, I fought him and really showed him what I can do. I was main eventing for christ sake."

(Dan keeps walking, slightly ticked off)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 am

Samuel wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

Well I don't see why not

{Trey steps into the ring before Irish whipping Drake towards the ropes, hoping for a Snap Scoop Powerslam on the rebound}

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:29 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

Well I don't see why not

{Trey steps into the ring before Irish whipping Drake towards the ropes, hoping for a Snap Scoop Powerslam on the rebound}

[Drake rebounds off the ropes and quickly leaps into the air for a shoulder tackle, which hits Trey and knocks him onto the mat, Drake then sets up for it again]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:38 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

Well I don't see why not

[Drake rebounds off the ropes and quickly leaps into the air for a shoulder tackle, which hits Trey and knocks him onto the mat, Drake then sets up for it again]

{Trey gets to his feet as Drake comes at him again, but Trey reverses it into a hip toss this time, making Drake connect with the mat, Trey then pulls Drake up and Irish whips him into the corner before charging at him}
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:44 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

Well I don't see why not

{Trey gets to his feet as Drake comes at him again, but Trey reverses it into a hip toss this time, making Drake connect with the mat, Trey then pulls Drake up and Irish whips him into the corner before charging at him}

[Drake mangaes to get his foot up in time to connect with a boot to Trey's chest, Drake then quickly lifts up Trey for a suplex and positions him on the corner, Drake then joins him up top]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:56 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

Well I don't see why not

[Drake mangaes to get his foot up in time to connect with a boot to Trey's chest, Drake then quickly lifts up Trey for a suplex and positions him on the corner, Drake then joins him up top]

{Trey traps his leg under the top rope, so that Drake can't suplex him to the mat below, Trey then pushes Drake off making him land on the mat on his back before leaping off, looking for a top rope splash}
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

Well I don't see why not

{Trey traps his leg under the top rope, so that Drake can't suplex him to the mat below, Trey then pushes Drake off making him land on the mat on his back before leaping off, looking for a top rope splash}

[Drake rolls out of the way, and Trey hits the mat hard which winds him, Drake thne lifts up Trey and sets him up for the Call of the wild]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:21 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

Well I don't see why not

[Drake rolls out of the way, and Trey hits the mat hard which winds him, Drake thne lifts up Trey and sets him up for the Call of the wild]

{Trey sees that Drake is taking to long and takes advantage of this by hitting him with a Sitout Facebuster followed by Life At It's Worst, Which involved Knee strikes to Drake's head followed by Trey floating over into a bridging arm triangle choke}
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:07 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Trey Layne

Trey Layne

Well I don't see why not

{Trey sees that Drake is taking to long and takes advantage of this by hitting him with a Sitout Facebuster followed by Life At It's Worst, Which involved Knee strikes to Drake's head followed by Trey floating over into a bridging arm triangle choke}

[Drake squirms in the hold and then remembers he is a Savage and bites Trey hard on the forearm as a last ditch method to escape, as Trey let's go a very stunned Drake gets to his feet, Drake then headbutts Trey hard]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:41 am

{Trey is stunned momentarily as he staggers backwards into ropes before bouncing off them and hitting a Leg Lariat on Drake, knocking him to the mat}
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 am

Samuel wrote:
{Trey is stunned momentarily as he staggers backwards into ropes before bouncing off them and hitting a Leg Lariat on Drake, knocking him to the mat}

[as Drake is looking up at the lights he suddenly grabs his knee and starts screaming in pain]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Samuel wrote:

[as Drake is looking up at the lights he suddenly grabs his knee and starts screaming in pain]

{Trey suddenly stops in his tracks and looks down at Drake}

Trey Layne

Dude, what the hell happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next