The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0

Go down 
+7
Richie
JD
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Mesa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Lyndon goes looking for Fabio Skye

Fabio Skye is drinking outside the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:56 pm

"The King" David Johnson is in the practice ring fighting a jobber, as he performs and tries to perfect his moveset and is thinking about adding some moves to his ability.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Jon Bautista drives back up to the acadamy, after going out for some food. He walks into his dorm and lays down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Adam Cahill sees his name is AC Kush.

Adam - What's a Kush...?

Adam shrugs his shoulders and lights a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Lyndon goes looking for Fabio Skye

Fabio Skye is drinking outside the building.

[Lyndon walks outside and spots Skye. He walks over to him]

Jake Lyndon Sup?
Back to top Go down
Viper
Jobber
Jobber
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Wrestlers name:
James Jones

Pic Base:
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 Bb5a72316f14341eba1b8d44316a1b0f

(Jimmy Jacobs)

Nicknames:
The Strange One
Mr.Mystery

Alignment:
Tweener

Weight:
214 lbs

Height:
5'11"

Hometown:
Columbus, OH
Born: London, England

Gimmick/Attitude:
Not much is known about this man...he started wrestling at about 15 from what people have heard. He is a mysterious figure, and everyone is trying to figure him out.

Low Impact Moves:
1) Dropkick
2) Enziguri
3) Punch
4) Spinning Wheel Kick
5) Clothesline

Medium Impact Moves:
1) Hurricainrana
2) Suplex
3) Neckbreaker
4) Kicks to the head
5) Flying Knees

High Impact Moves:1) Bulldog
2) Sleeper Hold
3) Backbreaker
4) DDT
5) Springboard Elbowdrop

Finishers:
P.N.E. (Stands for Pain Never Ends. It is a RKO)
The Finale (Shooting Star Splash)

--------------------
More Information About My Wrestler

Theme Music:
Slipknot - Psychosocial

Entrance:
His theme hits and he walks to the ring. Yeah, that's it.

Personality:
Everyone thinks he's crazy, but you can't really tell. If he talks to you, you are one special person.

Wrestling Style:
Highflyer, Hardcore.

Related Wrestler:
Jimmy Jacobs/Abyss

Of course, you can change the gimmick and alignment and such.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Matthew Ambros walks out of his room & looks at the list on the door. He sees that his name stayed the same & smiles. He's got a good wrestling name anyway. He also sees that he's supposed to be a face & shrugs. He don't care.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:07 am

God wrote:
Adam Cahill sees his name is AC Kush.

Adam - What's a Kush...?

Adam shrugs his shoulders and lights a smoke.

OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kush_(cannabis)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 am

Trey Layne is sitting in his dorm, looking at the piece of paper that was stapled to the door and talking to himself

Oh, So just because I'm black they switch my first name to another black man's name for my ring name, those racist pricks... Wait a minute, I was born in Orlando, maybe that's why they made it my first name for my wrestling name and I see they kept Layne as my last name, they must of realised that it's a great surname... good on them and what kind of name is Drake Savage, it sounds like a wild animal
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 am

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
"The King" David Johnson is in the practice ring fighting a jobber, as he performs and tries to perfect his moveset and is thinking about adding some moves to his ability.

[Lyndon looks at him oddly as their are no jobbers at the school, trainers and such rather. Jake moves towards the ring chewing gum trying not to laugh as Johnson fights the air]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:37 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

[Lyndon looks at him oddly as their are no jobbers at the school, trainers and such rather. Jake moves towards the ring chewing gum trying not to laugh as Johnson fights the air]

(Dan Johnson is in gym doing sit ups)

"What...a dropkick..."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:44 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

Jake Lyndon Over your dummy spit?

OOC - Chatbox btw
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

"Yea, but how the hell are you a teacher when you don't even help out?!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

Jake Lyndon I help those who deserve my help. And I've seen nothing from you to show me you deserve my help.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

Jake Lyndon I help those who deserve my help. And I've seen nothing from you to show me you deserve my help.

(Dan looks at Jake)

"How do I prove I need your help?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:11 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

(Dan looks at Jake)

Jake Lyndon Oh I didn't say you didn't need it, it's blatantly obvious you do. I said you didn't deserve it, and you don't, you're a punk **** **** who deserves nothing!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:15 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

(Dan looks at Jake)

Jake Lyndon Oh I didn't say you didn't need it, it's blatantly obvious you do. I said you didn't deserve it, and you don't, you're a punk **** **** who deserves nothing!

(Dan stands up and marches right over to Jake)

"I am a punk? Really Jake? I am no punk, I am just a guy trying to make a living and get some skills and talent. I came here hoping to get trained, by the best, but no, I get slapped in the face and told I am not good enough?! Jake, you are going to train me. I don't care how long it takes me prove I worthy to be trained by you, I will get trained by you!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:21 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

(Dan looks at Jake)

"I am a punk? Really Jake? I am no punk, I am just a guy trying to make a living and get some skills and talent. I came here hoping to get trained, by the best, but no, I get slapped in the face and told I am not good enough?! Jake, you are going to train me. I don't care how long it takes me prove I worthy to be trained by you, I will get trained by you!"

Jake Lyndon Then get in the ring ..

[Jake steps on the apron and pulls the second rope down]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

(Dan looks at Jake)

(Dan steps up on the apron and goes over the rope and stands in the ring. He warms up a bit)

"Ok Jake, I am ready"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

(Dan looks at Jake)

(Dan steps up on the apron and goes over the rope and stands in the ring. He warms up a bit)

"Ok Jake, I am ready"

[Jake grabs Johnson as he turns to the ropes to stretch. He quickly hits him with a back suplex and Johnson lands with a loud thud]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 am

Drake Savage is in the gym using a heavy bag to perfect his finisher which he is calling the Call Of the Wild

Last edited by Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:28 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

(Dan looks at Jake)

"Ok Jake, I am ready"

[Jake grabs Johnson as he turns to the ropes to stretch. He quickly hits him with a back suplex and Johnson lands with a loud thud]

(Dan grunts before kicking up and turning around fuming.)

"Thats the way, throw me on my head!"
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Adam severely confused on all this "gimmick" and "alignment" talk lights some kush ( Wink ) and wonders when he can fight.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

"What...a dropkick..."

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

(Dan looks at Jake)

"Ok Jake, I am ready"

(Dan grunts before kicking up and turning around fuming.)

"Thats the way, throw me on my head!"

[Lyndon smirks before grabbing Johnson's arm and sending him into the ropes. Johnson hits them wrong and doesn't spring back. Rather he drops to one knee and grabs his back in pain]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 pm

CWA has an exciting announcement to make! Apparently, Daniel Evans has made a deal with Fabio Skye to allow EFNW stars to come in and make guest appearances with the Academy, and even giving students an opportunity to have an Insanity dark match or two! This is sure to give CWA students a chance to shine and make themselves known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next