The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0

Go down 
+7
Richie
JD
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Mesa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
"The King" David Johnson is in the practice ring fighting a jobber, as he performs and tries to perfect his moveset and is thinking about adding some moves to his ability.

[Lyndon looks at him oddly as their are no jobbers at the school, trainers and such rather. Jake moves towards the ring chewing gum trying not to laugh as Johnson fights the air]

(Dan Johnson is in gym doing sit ups)

"What...a dropkick..."

Jake Lyndon Over your dummy spit?

OOC - Chatbox btw

(Dan keeps working out)

"Yea, but how the hell are you a teacher when you don't even help out?!"

Jake Lyndon I help those who deserve my help. And I've seen nothing from you to show me you deserve my help.

(Dan looks at Jake)

"How do I prove I need your help?"

Jake Lyndon Oh I didn't say you didn't need it, it's blatantly obvious you do. I said you didn't deserve it, and you don't, you're a punk **** **** who deserves nothing!

(Dan stands up and marches right over to Jake)

"I am a punk? Really Jake? I am no punk, I am just a guy trying to make a living and get some skills and talent. I came here hoping to get trained, by the best, but no, I get slapped in the face and told I am not good enough?! Jake, you are going to train me. I don't care how long it takes me prove I worthy to be trained by you, I will get trained by you!"

Jake Lyndon Then get in the ring ..

[Jake steps on the apron and pulls the second rope down]

(Dan steps up on the apron and goes over the rope and stands in the ring. He warms up a bit)

"Ok Jake, I am ready"

[Jake grabs Johnson as he turns to the ropes to stretch. He quickly hits him with a back suplex and Johnson lands with a loud thud]

(Dan grunts before kicking up and turning around fuming.)

"Thats the way, throw me on my head!"

[Lyndon smirks before grabbing Johnson's arm and sending him into the ropes. Johnson hits them wrong and doesn't spring back. Rather he drops to one knee and grabs his back in pain]

(Dan grunts in pain before standing up, still holding his back. He stares at Jake, before charging at him looking for a big boot)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:39 am

Jon Bautista is thinking about what he'll do in his match as he is sitting outside on a bench, drinking a gatorade.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 am

[Lyndon easily evades Johnson. Johnson staggers to a halt and Lyndon boots him in the ribs. He plants him with a Russian Roulette before standing over Johnson smirking]

Jake Lyndon Not yet.

[Lyndon leaves the gym]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:04 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
[Lyndon easily evades Johnson. Johnson staggers to a halt and Lyndon boots him in the ribs. He plants him with a Russian Roulette before standing over Johnson smirking]

Jake Lyndon Not yet.

[Lyndon leaves the gym]

Drake Alexander who was in the gym lurking around watching Johnson get beaten up, runs up behind Jake and tackles him like a Lion would to its prey

Drake: hey Jake
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:20 am

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon Not yet.

[Lyndon leaves the gym]

Drake Alexander who was in the gym lurking around watching Johnson get beaten up, runs up behind Jake and tackles him like a Lion would to its prey

[Jake quickly throws Drake off him before leaping to his feet]

Jake Lyndon What the hell?!?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon Not yet.

[Lyndon leaves the gym]

Drake: you told me to practise my Savage gimmick and I just did I come out of no where and tackled you like you were prey, good huh?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Jake Lyndon Not yet.

[Lyndon leaves the gym]

Drake: you told me to practise my Savage gimmick and I just did I come out of no where and tackled you like you were prey, good huh?

{Trey Layne who was walking past, stops and stares at them both}

Trey Layne

Are you two **** or something?

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:29 pm

The first ever show will be up tonight! Fabio Skye said that because of Jake Lyndon getting a bit too physical with one of the student's in Dan Johnson a.k.a Shane Daniels, the two will be meeting in the night's main event equivalent.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:10 pm

:::Chicago Wrestling Academy Presents:::

"The Evaluation"

The show starts with Fabio Skye calling out each and every one of his students, explaining that most of them are extremely green, but others have vast backyard experience. Each student is then given a chance to talk about themself.

~AC Kush~

"Yeah buddy, my name is AC Kush, and I'm headed straight to the top bro. I might get frowned upon for a drug history, but hell, I love wrestling. The sport has been good to me, and repping Ireland here is going to be a hell of an experience, especially when they see me running this shiit like a mother fuckking track meet!"

~Omega~

"In this business, size matters. Look at these muscles, do you really think anybody here is going to stop me? No dice. I understand this business is full of druggies and wannabes, but that ain't me. I've been through worse than anybody here, and everybody had better remember the name Omega!"

~Drake Savage~

*Crazy Mumbling or Animal Sounds or Something*

~Orlando Layne~

"Yo, check this group out. If I ain't the top dog, I might as well go home. The name is Orlando Layne, and to tell the truth, I plan on beating these guys down until they leave, so that I get to do what I was born to do, and put on matches with true living legends."

~John Armstrong~

"I don't have much to say, aside from what's up Chicago? They call me John Armnstrong, and you can call me generic or corny or whatever, but I love wrestling. And as much as I seem like a basic wannabe John Cena, believe me, there's something that makes me a little different from him, other than wrestling ability."

~Shane Daniels~

"I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Shane Daniels is not your typical Aussie. I'm rough and ready to put up or shut up, but I don't plan on closing my mouth any time soon guys. My life ain't been no fairy tale, but I'm not here to complain, I'm here to win!"

~Matthew Ambros~

"To be honest, Matthew Ambros is just here to wrestle. And since you and I both love the sport, I'm sure you guys are just happy to hear me be quiet, and kick some overrated ****."

~Diddy James~

"This is one hell of a night. The cousin of LeBron James makes his wrestling debut, and he's going to win! That's right, none of these fools are going to do anything to be, because I've got the blood of royalty, the blood of a King! So look out, cause Diddy James is on the scene.

Skye then tells the students that the first match is up next!

=========

Diddy James v. Matthew Ambros v. Drake Savage

These three men looked a little uneasy in the ring, but they weren't about to let nerves get the best of them. James showboated the entire time, constantly throwing his hands up in the shape of a crown on his head. Ambros on the other hand, was content to sit back and use his technical abilities to his advantage. Finally, Savage was a constant threat, being extremely unpredictable. In the end, Ambros hit a Suicide Dive onto both of his opponents, and dragged James back into the ring to cover him!

Winner: Matthew Ambros (10:12)

=========

AC Kush and John Armstrong entered the ring together, and the duo engaged in a war of words with their opponents, Orlando Layne and Omega! The words stopped when Kush hit a huge round house kick on Layne, and the match started!

=========

AC Kush and John Armstrong v. Omega and Orlando Layne

AC Kush was an interesting man in this match, pulling off quite a few jaw dropping spots, which caught Omega and Layne off guard throughout the match. Armstron also gathered quite a bit of attention, as he seemed to snap back and forth between two different in-ring styles. Omega and Layne on the other hand, used their size to control their opponents. The end came when Kush missed a Shooting Star Press and was punished by a Powerbomb from Omega, who covered him and got a three count.

Winners: Omega and Orlando Layne (7:18)

=========

Jake Lyndon walked to the ring and told the fans not only how much they sucked, but how much Shane Daniels sucked. He told the world all about his failed experiences in the Indy Wrestling World, and how CWA was his last chance to amount to anything. Lyndon then laughed to himself as Daniels came down to the ring to join him.

=========

Shane Daniels v. Jake Lyndon

The two Australians put on a hell of a main event, especially compared to the other students. Shane Daniels' high flying abilities got the fans' attention as he threw everything he had at Lyndon. Unfortunately for Daniels, he still didn't have the experience or athleticism of Jake, and in the end fell victim to a Frogsplash. After the match, Lyndon extended his hand to Daniels, but pulled it back when the student tried to shake it, and walked off without a damn care.

Winner: Jake Lyndon (15:10)
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Thoughts on the show? It was a bit rushed, but for a recap and first show, I don't think it was too bad. The shows will become better as I learn everybody's gimmicks a little better.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:26 pm

(Dan Johnson is seen walking down the hallway really sore from his match with Jake. He is pleased with himself, that he was main eventing, but he is pissed he lost.)

"Jake Lyndon... I don't care how long it takes me to get you to train me, but you will train me and that is a PROMISE!"

(Dan walks towards his locker room)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:10 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Thoughts on the show? It was a bit rushed, but for a recap and first show, I don't think it was too bad. The shows will become better as I learn everybody's gimmicks a little better.

I liked it personaly
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:01 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

If you need any help with any other shows, PM
Not too bad tho
The frog splash has never been Lyndon's finisher tho ...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:24 pm

OOC - I liked it.

Adam Cahill is mending his leg and back up after suffering slight injuries in dives to the outside.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Jon Bautista is sitting in his dorm, thinking about his victory and his first impresion.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Surge is in the gym. He's in a pair of shorts and a sleeveless black shirt. He also has his signature mask on, done with blue this time. He's got the EFNW World Title beside him as he does crunches upside down on a bar.

"...22...23...24..." he progressively counts with each crunch.

He doesn't seem to be feeling too pleased with himself as of late, as he hasn't really gotten as involved as he would've liked to with the Wrestling Academy, due to all his other bookings in CWW, EFNW and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 pm

"The King" David Johnson looks for one of the trainers as he wants to build his in-ring performance.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Fabio Skye is on the phone with EFNW Owner Daniel Evans, apparently trying to find out if another EFNW star is interested in making an appearance.

OOC: If anybody wants a BIG match next week, this is probably the time to roleplay with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Fabio Skye is on the phone with EFNW Owner Daniel Evans, apparently trying to find out if another EFNW star is interested in making an appearance.

OOC: If anybody wants a BIG match next week, this is probably the time to roleplay with me.
"The King" David Johnson walks up to Fabio Skye in the hallway and sees he's on the phone and stands there, waiting to get Fabio's attention.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

"The King" David Johnson walks up to Fabio Skye in the hallway and sees he's on the phone and stands there, waiting to get Fabio's attention.

Skye: "Oh, alright Daniel, thanks alot, sending him over is sure to get us some attention!"

Skye then turns and sees Johnson.

Skye: "And come to think of it, I think we've found Mr. Stafford an opponent."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

(Dan Johnson walks up to Skye and waits for him to get off the phone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Skye: "Oh, alright Daniel, thanks alot, sending him over is sure to get us some attention!"

Skye then turns and sees Johnson.

Skye: "And come to think of it, I think we've found Mr. Stafford an opponent."
"The King" David Johnson looks at Skye confused.

Johnson: "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 am

Drake Alexander is in the lobby walking round slapping himself for losing
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Jon Bautista is working out in the gym.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Surge is on the phone in the lobby, sitting down on a chair. He seems to be talking to a management figure of some sort...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next