The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0

Go down 
+7
Richie
JD
Jericho
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Mesa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Skye has finished giving the tour to Drake and is in his own personal room, putting some strange types of outfits together. He then heads to the lobby, waiting to meet all the students and give them their wrestling gear.

OOC: Mikel, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Skye has finished giving the tour to Drake and is in his own personal room, putting some strange types of outfits together. He then heads to the lobby, waiting to meet all the students and give them their wrestling gear.

OOC: Mikel, accepted.
Jon Bautista decides, after everything is unpacked, to go to Skye's office and meet him. He finds the map, finds his office and goes there. He knocks on the door and waits.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Nobody is in Skye's non-existent office, so Bautista heads downstairs to the lobby and sees Skye there.

Fabio: "Oh hey there! You must be Jon! I've got some wrestling gear for you in here!"

Skye pulls a pair of purple and gold wrestling tights and a matching pair of boots.

Fabio: "These'll definitely help get you noticed when you start out your wrestling career!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Nobody is in Skye's non-existent office, so Bautista heads downstairs to the lobby and sees Skye there.

Fabio: "Oh hey there! You must be Jon! I've got some wrestling gear for you in here!"

Skye pulls a pair of purple and gold wrestling tights and a matching pair of boots.

Fabio: "These'll definitely help get you noticed when you start out your wrestling career!"
Jon: Uhhh, thanks, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Fabio: "Yeah, I knew you'd love 'em. Anyways, how do you like the apartment complex?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Fabio: "Yeah, I knew you'd love 'em. Anyways, how do you like the apartment complex?"
Jon: Well, I just finished unpacking. From what I've seen the place is great.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Fabio smiles and then his eyes seem to light up.

Fabio: "Oh, I almost forgot, we're going to need to give you a ring name! Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Fabio smiles and then his eyes seem to light up.

Fabio: "Oh, I almost forgot, we're going to need to give you a ring name! Do you have any ideas?"
Jon: Usually, in the video games, I like to name my created guys "Mr. 100%" Omega. So... how about that?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Fabio: "Omega.... That's a fantastic name! I mean, you're big, you're tough, and nobody is going to want to mess with you if you're using a name like that!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Fabio: "Omega.... That's a fantastic name! I mean, you're big, you're tough, and nobody is going to want to mess with you if you're using a name like that!"
Jon: I know, thats why I named my guy as such.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jon: I know, thats why I named my guy as such.

Fabio: "Well I'm going to head up to my room and relax. Maybe I'll run into the other students so I can give them their gear."

Fabio heads up to his room.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Unlike the rest of the people to arrive, Matthew Ambros does not drive a car up to the building where he will be staying, instead he is jogging up to the building. Even though it is getting close to night, He is wearing a pair of shorts, a white t-shirt & a hoodie, with the hood up. He has a pair of earphones in his ear, using the Ipod his "adoptive" brother gave him. He jogs up to the doors of the building, & looks up at the security outside. He pulls down his hood & takes a earphone out.

Matthew Ambros:
"Matthew Ambros, checking in."

The security looks down at the list & checks him off. He pulls the hood back up & puts the earphone back in. He opens the door & jogs into the building. He jogs down the hall-way until he bumps into ____, who is already in the building.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:17 am

God wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
God wrote:
After spending 3 hours in a local Irish pub, Adam Cahill hails a cab and gets dropped off close enough to the academy. He has no gear with him whatsoever, only the clothes he stands in, a carton of cigarettes and a wallet with a bit of money in it. Just outside the academy he stops a passer-by and gets a light off him. He sparks up and walks into the academy unsure of where exactly where to go. He is quite drunk at this stage after downing a few pints in the bar.

[Jake Lyndon can be seen leaving his room at the academy when he see's Adam Cahill staggering up the hall. He looks shocked to see someone drunk at the arena on their first ay before approaching him]

Jake Lyndon Might wanna put that out.

[Jake motions towards Adams cigarette]

The cigarette falls from Adams hand [effectively putting it out] as his jaw drops in shock. His words are a bit slurred but understandable.

Adam Cahill "J-J-Jake Lyndon? The Jake Lyndon? I seen you at an XCW One Night Stand event, you're crazy good man. Like what are you doin' here bud? This is for nobodies!?"

Jake Lyndon What am I here to for? I'm here to train said "nobodies" such as yourself. Name by the way?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 am

Drake Alexander walks into his dorm room 102 with a suitcase and a bacpack, Drake puts the suit case in the wardrobe and then begins to empty the stuff out from his backpack, most of the stuff in his backpack is food like Cale and Seaweed, Drake thne fills up a couple of shelves with this foood.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 am

(Dan Johnson, does not have a car as he has no money so he walking to the Academy, he has one bag, which has a couple of clothes, tooth brush, spray and other things. He decids to keep his ring name "The Aussie Dragon" Shane Johnson to himself, just until he starts making impacts, here. He heads inside and heads down the hallway. He sees three posters of the trainers. He looks at third one, he studies it, before reading the name, Jake Lyndon. He just smirks as he knows who he is. He looks at the second one, he studies it, and looks at the name Surge, he grins knowing what Surge is like. He looks at the first poster now. He studies it before looking at the name, but he can not say it but he knows this guy is a legend. Dan now heads to the dorm. He opens the door and throws his stuff on the bed. He looks at mirror before heading out. He walks down the hallway, hoping to find someone here)
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:41 am

John, chatbox
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 am

Fabio Skye has prepared two vans outside the apartment building, so that he can take any willing students over to the gym. He then knocks on each of their doors, alerting them that they should wake up and meet him in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:45 am

Drake Alexander leaves his room and heads for the lobby, as he is walking he is doodling in a notebook trying to think of a gimmick.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
God wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
God wrote:
After spending 3 hours in a local Irish pub, Adam Cahill hails a cab and gets dropped off close enough to the academy. He has no gear with him whatsoever, only the clothes he stands in, a carton of cigarettes and a wallet with a bit of money in it. Just outside the academy he stops a passer-by and gets a light off him. He sparks up and walks into the academy unsure of where exactly where to go. He is quite drunk at this stage after downing a few pints in the bar.

[Jake Lyndon can be seen leaving his room at the academy when he see's Adam Cahill staggering up the hall. He looks shocked to see someone drunk at the arena on their first ay before approaching him]

Jake Lyndon Might wanna put that out.

[Jake motions towards Adams cigarette]

The cigarette falls from Adams hand [effectively putting it out] as his jaw drops in shock. His words are a bit slurred but understandable.

Adam Cahill "J-J-Jake Lyndon? The Jake Lyndon? I seen you at an XCW One Night Stand event, you're crazy good man. Like what are you doin' here bud? This is for nobodies!?"

Jake Lyndon What am I here to for? I'm here to train said "nobodies" such as yourself. Name by the way?

Adam Cahill "Adam Con Cahill, pleased to meetcha bud. Truth be told, I ain't really been in a wrestling ring all that much but don't doubt me. Keep yer eye on me bud. Talkche yeah? Maybe catch a pint of the hard stuff later man."

Adam lights another cigarette and strolls off, a bit more stable than he was before.

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Drake Alexander is in the lobby sitting on a chair still scibbling in his notebook about gimmicks at the top of his list are names such as Savage and Silverback.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Skye sees Drake in the lobby and walks up to him, handing him a pair of black and yellow tights and matching boots.

Fabio: "Whaddya think Drake? I was listening to Stryper, and then I thought this outfit would be great! What are you thinking as far as a name goes?"
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Adam Con Cahill is sitting against the wall in the lobby smoking a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:00 pm

God wrote:

Fabio Skye's smoking hot wife, Allyson, approaches Cahill, looking none too happy.

Allyson: "In America, you have to be eighteen to smoke legally. So put that out before I have to deal with any more complaints."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Jon Bautista wakes up in his dorm after sleeping in. He looks over at his stuff and sees the ring attire that Skye gave him. He sighs at it and gets up. He gets dressed and walks outside.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
God wrote:

Fabio Skye's smoking hot wife, Allyson, approaches Cahill, looking none too happy.

Allyson: "In America, you have to be eighteen to smoke legally. So put that out before I have to deal with any more complaints."

Adam - "Well in Ireland, you have to be eighteen as well. Do I look like I give a fuck love?"

To enforce the point Adam takes a drag and blows the smoke upwards towards Allyson.

Adam - "Yeah, didn't think so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0   Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicago Wrestling Academy | Version 1.0
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next