The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 am

[Jake Lyndon smirks a little bit before turning to Josh]

Jake Lyndon Well that was fun. See ya round.

[Jake pats Josh on the shoulder before walking off]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:22 am

John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:
Shade wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones sits in the corner of his locker room with his eyes shut. Jones takes a deep breath and then gets up. He slowly walks across the room, trying to take in what just happened. His best friend; his ally just cost him the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. Harry headbutts the wall repeatedly as the image of Jake Lyndon eliminating him constantly replays through his mind. Harry lashes out on the wall for a second time, but this time with even more power. Harry Jones quickly pulls himself together and turns around to face the cameraman.

Harry Jones:
"Jake Lyndon, this is where your downfall begins! You think you can crush my dream and get away with it? Well you are wrong old pal - you are damn wrong! Are you proud? You stabbed me in the back! You eliminated me from the Hell in a Cell match; and you still couldn't even win the match! If I wanted, The Embassy could end you career right now...right this very second. But instead, I am going to humiliate you. Watch your back this Wednesday on Revolution...It will be a night you will never forget!"

The cameras stop recording. Harry Jones then walks out from his locker room and to his surprise __________ is standing outside his door, waiting for him.

TBC by whoever wants to Roleplay.

Jake Lyndon Sup
Harry Jones:
"Sorry Jake, this part of the locker room is reserved for non-backstabbers only. So how about you go catch a movie with your poser friend who just so happens to be the Revolution Heavyweight Champion! So basically, you can leave now unharmed or I will show you the true meaning of being extreme. However, nothing will even compare what I will do to you on Revolution..."
*Josh Polson walks in, Revolution World Title on his shoulder*
Josh: Which will be nothing, however if you really wanna do some stuff why not take yourself and an Embassy bum-buddy and face the team of Jake Lyndon and Revolution Heavyweight Champion Josh Polson?

(Hunter walks behied them wearing his ring gear, he has the E arm thing on,)

"OI. As it looks like you two are trying to gang up on Jones, I will tag with him. So I can get my hands on you and Jake."

Jake Lyndon Wow easier than I thought to be honest with you! My personal punching bag and wee lil Harry!

(Hunter slightly grins at that comment.)

"Good one Jake, did you pull that one out of your ****?"

(Hunter walks into the room and stands beside Jones)

"You may have kicked me around the arena in the past, but that will change becasue this week I will be the one kicking your **** around the ring!!!!"

Jake Lyndon Ever heard the saying, you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Well I think that fits perfectly here. Firstly, I'm never gonna learn how to lose to you, and I doubt you'll ever learn how to win!

[Dan walks into the locker room and when he sees Lyndpn, pushes some stuff over in a fit of rage and thne walks up to Lyndon]

Dan: What the **** man you cost me my long awaited Championship reign

Jake Lyndon Dan let's face it ... you had about as much chance of winning as Kevin Evans did
"Jake, if I wasn't protecting your cheap **** for the entire match then you would have been the first person eliminated. Now come on boys, we shouldn't waste our time with hypocrites like him."

Jones walks back into The Embassy's locker room

[Dan stands there for a minute he has some major hatred in his eyes while looking at Jake]

Dan: I want you in a match and if you won't give it to me, I will just beat the **** out of you the next time I see you

[Dan walks into the Embassy Locker room by Hulk Smashing hte door open]

(Hunter J is sitting in the locker room watching the Dan and Harry go off thier trees.)

"OI!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys! We are not 10! We are grown men!! Pull your heads in, alright, Dan Harry, us three are gonig to take on Jake and Josh this week!"
Harry Jones: "No, we are not...Just before Revolution goes off the air, we will stand together as one and then give Jake Lyndon the beating of his life. I am sure Polson will try to back Lyndon up, but hey - the more the merrier, right?"

OOC: You guys already have matches this week...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:26 am

OOC: Hazza Dan meant for next week when he said bout th ematch
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 am

Shade wrote:
OOC: Hazza Dan meant for next week when he said bout th ematch
OOC; In that case it can be; Maskell, Hunter and Jones vs. Lyndon, Polson and ???
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:30 am

War Results (2/28/2011):
Live in Los Angeles, CA

Mark "Razor" Jones In-Ring Segment

Mark opened the show this week to talk about the events of Nowhere to Run. He showed the footage of the main event, where he powerslammed Angel off a ladder through a table to gain the win. Mark spoke about Angel saying he was gonna win the match, but Mark proved him wrong Saturday night. Mark then referred to his next challenger for the CWW Championship, Dustin Shore. Mark spoke about how Dustin once lead a mighty group on War, but threw it all away because of greed. Mark then went on to say that at Maximum Risk when they meet with the title on the line, Mark will make sure that throwing away The Axiom was the worst thing he could have ever done, when he is left a broken wreck at the hands of Mark.

Tag Team Match
The Perfect Name Society vs Kurt Davis & Taze

The Perfect Name Society made their return to CWW this past week, as Jermaine Event won the Hardcore Championship. This week on War, they had their work cut out for them in the form of Kurt Davis & Taze. Jermaine & Hal picked up their first win as members of the War roster after hitting their tag team finisher on Taze for the victory.

Interview with Luke Matthews

Luke was very angry about coming so close to winning the Cage Championship at Nowhere to Run, but it was ripped from his grasp by Brock. Luke made it clear that tonight, he was going to eliminate Brock & make Brock the shortest reigning Cage Champion in CWW history.

Hall of Fame Promo

Jim Ross & Todd Grisham discussed the Hall of Fame & the newest inductees into the Hall of Fame. JR & Todd announced that the final inductee into this class of the Hall of Fame is Michelle Adams.

Vixen's Match
Heather vs Maria

The tension between these 2 vixens boiled over 2 weeks ago when they were supposed to be tag team partners. This week on War, they decided to settle their differences in a match. Maria & Heather went back & forth, but Heather gained the victory by countering Maria's suplex attempt into a small package for the 3 count.

Mark "Razor" Jones, Hardcore Demon, Thorn & Kevin Irvine Locker Room Segment

Demon was seen sitting in his & Thorn's locker room, looking disappointed. Thorn walked in & wanted to know what Demon was thinking. Demon told Thorn its about their youngest brother. Mark & Kevin walked in & wanted to know if Thorn & Demon were ready for tonight's match. Thorn assured the both of them that they will be ready, but that Thorn needed to help Demon get his head back in the game. Mark & Kevin nodded & walked out of the room, as Thorn sat down next to his brother. Thorn told Demon that he will need to deal with Pulveriser himself. Demon responded by saying he will talk about it in the ring & walked out of the room. Thorn sat down watching Demon walk out of the room, unsure of what to think.

Hardcore Demon In-Ring Segment

Demon came out to the ring tonight to speak about his brother Pulveriser. He started by saying that although he isn't known for having a soft side, he does have one & its only seen when he is referring to his family & his brothers. Demon continued by saying that he has no idea what has gotten into his brother's head & doesn't think anyone will know except Pulveriser, but Demon vowed that he will find out what has really gotten into him & issued an invite for Pulveriser to appear on War next week so Pulveriser can speak about it face 2 face with his 2 oldest brothers. Demon told Pulveriser that if he doesn't give answers, Demon & Thorn will reluctantly have to beat them out of his youngest brother. Demon ended the segment by just shoving the mic at the camera man & walking backstage.

Singles Match
Brett Carter vs Brian Williams

Brett eliminated Brian from the Cage Championship Match at Nowhere to Run & Brian had not forgotten. Tonight, they went 1 on 1, continuing their feud. Brett may have eliminated Brian from the match at the PPV, but Brian out-wrestled Brett by countering The Trigger into an unorthodox small package, leaving Brett no chance to kick out. Brian gained the 3 count & Brett was shocked at the loss. Brian stood on the outside celebrating his win.

Part 2 of Mysterious Promo

Another vignette started playing with the abandoned house from last week's vignette shown. The man from last week was seen staring at a mirror. He punched the mirror & it shattered completely. The man then began to walk up a staircase as the camera faded out. The date; "3 26 11" appeared on the screen, along with the words; "He is Coming", then the words & date faded away & the camera was now focused on JR & Todd.

CWW Cage Championship
Brock (c) vs Luke Matthews

Brock & Luke went back & forth in this cage match. In the end, Brock retained the Cage Championship after connecting with the Dominator off the top rope for the pinfall win.

Dustin Shore, Angel Rodriguez, Ryan Andrews & Daron Mardig Locker Room Segment

All 4 men were seen discussing strategy for the 8 Man Tag up next.

8 Man Tag Team Match
Mark "Razor" Jones, Hardcore Demon, Thorn & Kevin Irvine vs Dustin Shore, Angel Rodriguez, Ryan Andrews & Daron Mardig

All 8 men went at each other with full intensity & brawled all over the ringside area, all before the opening bell. After everything was settled down, the match began. In the end, Mark's team picked up the win when Demon forced Angel to submit to the Demonic Vice. After the match, Dustin, Ryan & Daron tried an attack on Demon, but Thorn, Kevin & Mark fought them off. Demon & Thorn began beating down Ryan & Daron as Mark & Kevin battled Angel & Dustin to the back. Demon & Thorn continued their assault on Ryan & Daron, then they sent in 2 chairs & 2 tables into the ring. They set up the tables next to each other, then started laying waste to Ryan & Daron with the chairs. Demon & Thor then laid Ryan across the 2 tables & Thorn went to chokeslam Daron through the tables, but Demon told him not to just yet & went to get the steel steps. Demon threw the steps in the ring & set them up near the tables. Thorn & Demon walked up the steps & dragged Daron with them. They both had Daron around the throat, then Hardcore Pulveriser appeared on the titantron. This caught Demon & Thorn's attention, then Pulveriser told Demon that he will indeed be at War next week & will give the answers Demon is looking for. He disappeared from the tron, then Demon & Thorn then double chokeslammed Daron through Ryan & the 2 tables. Demon then got on the mic & assured Pulveriser that all will be revealed next week when they have their confrontation. Top Shelf Talent appeared on the stage 5 seconds after Demon said what he said, then Derek Anaoi told Demon & Thorn that they should not use family turmoil as an excuse for when Top Shelf Talent dispose of them at Maximum Risk. Demon responded by picking up Ryan, then grabbed a chair. Demon placed the chair on Ryan's throat & slammed Ryan throat first down on the chair, causing Ryan to struggle for breath. He did the same to Daron, then he & Thorn stared down Top Shelf Talent. Demon did the cut throat taunt at the Tag Team champions as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Casey Punk wrote:

**Casey Anomaly's new music blasts through out the arena and he is met with a mixed reaction as he skates down the ramp and hops into the ring. He is wearing his usual attire: A backwards baseball cap, 'FUCK YOUR MORALS' t-shirt and a pair of torn jeans. Casey takes a seat on top of one of the turnbuckle for the third rope facing the entrance ramp. The Nightmare Among Men begins to speak**
"Before half of you begin to boo me hear me out on why I did what I did. I was asked to be the special referee for Cody Daniels and Sammy Steel's MMA match or what every you want to call it and then I got involved which ended it in a no contest. I already stated that I am going to the one to stop his reign as International Champion and I'm not going to let any one stop me. Plus I was doing every one a favor. Every one from the fans to Sammy Steel to the network to even every one else on the roster. Because honestly how do you think the ratings are gonna be with Cody Daniels as the International Champion?
**He reenacts the sound of a bomb falling by whistling then he stops, then smirks**
Down the drain but if Casey Anomaly is the International Champ the ratings would go through the roof, merchandise sales would sky rocket and it would just be better over all for CWW. Buuut, people like Harcore Pussy, Bobby Bronze and the other one whos name I can never remember have to much pride. Because they are greedy and want the belts for themselves instead of doing whats right for the company and let me win it
**He chuckles and again is met with a mixed reaction from the fans**

OFF TBC by any of those three
OFF Any one wanna respond to this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:46 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -The new Revolution Superstar looks for the International Champion, Sammy Steel, as he confronted The Top Shelf Talent and Josh Polson-
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Ryan Andrews & Daron Mardig Released

Monday Night War has come to terms on the release of Ryan Andrews & Daron Mardig as of today, Tuesday March 1 2011. We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

Off: Dan requested Ryan & Daron be taken off of War. Now I need the pic base of 1 other War superstar to replace Ryan Andrews (Pic Base is Connor O'Brien) on the War banner on the front page. First to request gets the spot on the War banner.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Mitch wrote:

Monday Night War has come to terms on the release of Ryan Andrews & Daron Mardig as of today, Tuesday March 1 2011. We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

Off: Dan requested Ryan & Daron be taken off of War. Now I need the pic base of 1 other War superstar to replace Ryan Andrews (Pic Base is Connor O'Brien) on the War banner on the front page. First to request gets the spot on the War banner.

Add Josh Richards to the War roster + the banner(s) (PB: Mr. Anderson)

I'll be posting his application asap.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 am

Chris James walking around.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:22 am

Blackity wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Add Josh Richards to the War roster + the banner(s) (PB: Mr. Anderson)

I'll be posting his application asap.

Ok then, no worries
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:27 am

(Hunter J is sitting in the Essasby locker room, getting into his ring gear as he is going to cut a promo.)

(Kevin Evans knocks on the Rev's General Manger door)
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:28 am

*Josh Polson walks through the corridor with the Revolution Heavyweight Title around his waist*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 am

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Demon_11

*Hardcore Demon is seen sitting in the hallway, thinking about what could have possibly gotten into Pulveriser's head*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Josh Polson walks through the corridor with the Revolution Heavyweight Title around his waist*

(Kevin Evans gets bored of waiting for the GM to answer so he goes walk about. He bumps into Josh thus making him drop his title)

"Hey "Champ", how you holding up? If I was you I would be locking myself in my locker room, becuase everyone wants your title, and they don't care what they do to you to get it. [Evans picks up the title and places around his waist.] Damn. This title really looks good on me! You agree Josh?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 am

John (Phemenional Aussie) wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

(Kevin Evans gets bored of waiting for the GM to answer so he goes walk about. He bumps into Josh thus making him drop his title)

"Hey "Champ", how you holding up? If I was you I would be locking myself in my locker room, becuase everyone wants your title, and they don't care what they do to you to get it. [Evans picks up the title and places around his waist.] Damn. This title really looks good on me! You agree Josh?"
Josh: Between the Embassy and Hardcore Pulveriser my chances are slim add to the fact that Harry will be drilling the message that backstabbing the Embassy will find you out of the group, and you got a whole lot of trouble speaking of which *Josh takes back the World Title and places it on his shoulder* It's better me than you
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 am

King LeBron James wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -The new Revolution Superstar looks for the International Champion, Sammy Steel, as he confronted The Top Shelf Talent and Josh Polson-

{Sammy Steel is standing backstage with the International Championship around his waist}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:39 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: Between the Embassy and Hardcore Pulveriser my chances are slim add to the fact that Harry will be drilling the message that backstabbing the Embassy will find you out of the group, and you got a whole lot of trouble speaking of which *Josh takes back the World Title and places it on his shoulder* It's better me than you

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks before taking the title back off Josh and putting on his shoulder)

"Nah, man I am pretty sure it looks better on me then you. Not many people can say I have beat the World Champ. But I can I have beat you!! But with me now on the hunt for your title, your chances are now zero. I don't give a crap about The Embassy. They are **** anyway.. and Hardcore Pulversier needs to wait in line for his chance to fight you. Becuase many other people want a shot at you again. That includes me Josh."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:47 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks before taking the title back off Josh and putting on his shoulder)

"Nah, man I am pretty sure it looks better on me then you. Not many people can say I have beat the World Champ. But I can I have beat you!! But with me now on the hunt for your title, your chances are now zero. I don't give a crap about The Embassy. They are **** anyway.. and Hardcore Pulversier needs to wait in line for his chance to fight you. Becuase many other people want a shot at you again. That includes me Josh."
*Josh in thought: Wha ... Who does he think he is my belt is not a toy*
Josh: Well you did say it yourself you need to earn your shot if you get in for Maximum Risk good luck you'll need it considering the roll i've been on if not well you've just proven you can't handle CWW's big stage
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:59 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: Well you did say it yourself you need to earn your shot if you get in for Maximum Risk good luck you'll need it considering the roll i've been on if not well you've just proven you can't handle CWW's big stage

*Hardcore Demon sees this & he gets out of his chair in the hallway, takes the title belt off Kevin & holds on to it himself*

Demon: "That's the disrespect, that gets people like you nowhere Kevin. This isn't a toy Kevin, this is a championship. Something you need to earn."

*Demon hands the belt back to its rightful owner, but doesn't even look at Josh as he does so*

Demon: "Now Kevin, I advise you get the hell out of here, before I deal with you myself."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:22 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

*Hardcore Demon sees this & he gets out of his chair in the hallway, takes the title belt off Kevin & holds on to it himself*

Demon: "That's the disrespect, that gets people like you nowhere Kevin. This isn't a toy Kevin, this is a championship. Something you need to earn."

*Demon hands the belt back to its rightful owner, but doesn't even look at Josh as he does so*

Demon: "Now Kevin, I advise you get the hell out of here, before I deal with you myself."

''Wait a minute, Demon''

The Acceleration champion, Angel Rodriguez walks into shot and stares at Hardcore Demon.

Angel Rodriguez- ''I haven't forgotten what you did to me WAR, making me tap out for the first time in my career. But now that I have submitted and been pinned, I have no fear for the future. I will now, how you say, throw caution to the wind, and I'll start by challenging you to a match on WAR next week, only this time, it will be you who submits to me. Comprende?''
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:58 am

Jerishows wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

''Wait a minute, Demon''

The Acceleration champion, Angel Rodriguez walks into shot and stares at Hardcore Demon.

Angel Rodriguez- ''I haven't forgotten what you did to me WAR, making me tap out for the first time in my career. But now that I have submitted and been pinned, I have no fear for the future. I will now, how you say, throw caution to the wind, and I'll start by challenging you to a match on WAR next week, only this time, it will be you who submits to me. Comprende?''

*Demon smirks a little bit*

Demon: "Well, all I had planned for next week, was to try & talk sense into my younger brother. But as for your challenge amigo, I accept. Also, I hope you have no illusions, that you will make me submit in our match. Because if anybody is gonna be submitting, its you."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:28 am

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Ban3-21

According to CWW.com War has announced the signing of a young Star called Craig Owens, when asked about Owens a few sources stated he is a very cocky young man and has started to call himself 'The World Renound' Craig Owens other then that not much is known about him other then that he will be debuting soon.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:30 am

Matt Xtreme sits in his locker room, getting prepared for tomorrow's Wednesday Night Revolution. He is motivated to make the mystery man pay for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:55 am

Tomorrow night on Wednesday Night Revolution...

- Mack Robinson makes his first appearance on Revolution
- We find out who has been silently attacking Matt Xtreme for the past month
- Who is the replacement for Jake Lyndon in The Embassy?
- Top Shelf Talent defends the Undisputed Tag Team Championships against Dan Maskell and Hunter J

All of this and much more, on a special three hour show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next