The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:02 am

Shade wrote:
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Ban3-21

According to CWW.com War has announced the signing of a young Star called Craig Owens, when asked about Owens a few sources stated he is a very cocky young man and has started to call himself 'The World Renound' Craig Owens other then that not much is known about him other then that he will be debuting soon.

BREAKING NEWS

War's General Manager Matt Dean has announced that he will make his War debut next week on War, where he will go 1 on 1 with Aerial X & it is guaranteed that he will make his PPV debut at Maximum Risk. His opponent for the PPV will be determined depending on what develops over the coming weeks on War. Stay tuned for what this new acquisition will do on War & CWW.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:34 am

Dan Maskell is in the hallway with a couple of cans of spray paint, Dan is quite frankly making a tag for his whole name

Top Shelf Talent are in the gym

Craig Owens arrives at the CWW arena for the first time in the blackend out 4 by 4 which has been seen lately
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:29 pm

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 DSC00506-53

Name: Josh Richards
Gimmick: A talented man who grew up in a small town called Tweed. Him and his brother were both shorter kids going through high school before he began wresting and then started to call himself Mr. Franchise. Josh Richards has gone through hell throughout his life with such a cocky attitude, but he is now ready to make an impact as he rolls along fighting for vengeance through the CWW Universe.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 243 lbs
Hometown: Tweed, Ontario
Entrance Music: Welcome To The Masquerade - Thousand Foot Krutch
Finishers: The Codependency (The Mic Check)
Signature Moves:
Constancy (Kenton Bomb)
Face/Heel: Heel
Brand: War

Drop The Tulks and Thomas Bellmore please.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Chris James walking around the arena.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
John (Phemenional Aussie) wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Josh Polson walks through the corridor with the Revolution Heavyweight Title around his waist*

(Kevin Evans gets bored of waiting for the GM to answer so he goes walk about. He bumps into Josh thus making him drop his title)

"Hey "Champ", how you holding up? If I was you I would be locking myself in my locker room, becuase everyone wants your title, and they don't care what they do to you to get it. [Evans picks up the title and places around his waist.] Damn. This title really looks good on me! You agree Josh?"
Josh: Between the Embassy and Hardcore Pulveriser my chances are slim add to the fact that Harry will be drilling the message that backstabbing the Embassy will find you out of the group, and you got a whole lot of trouble speaking of which *Josh takes back the World Title and places it on his shoulder* It's better me than you

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks before taking the title back off Josh and putting on his shoulder)

"Nah, man I am pretty sure it looks better on me then you. Not many people can say I have beat the World Champ. But I can I have beat you!! But with me now on the hunt for your title, your chances are now zero. I don't give a crap about The Embassy. They are **** anyway.. and Hardcore Pulversier needs to wait in line for his chance to fight you. Becuase many other people want a shot at you again. That includes me Josh."
*Josh in thought: Wha ... Who does he think he is my belt is not a toy*
Josh: Well you did say it yourself you need to earn your shot if you get in for Maximum Risk good luck you'll need it considering the roll i've been on if not well you've just proven you can't handle CWW's big stage

*Hardcore Demon sees this & he gets out of his chair in the hallway, takes the title belt off Kevin & holds on to it himself*

Demon: "That's the disrespect, that gets people like you nowhere Kevin. This isn't a toy Kevin, this is a championship. Something you need to earn."

*Demon hands the belt back to its rightful owner, but doesn't even look at Josh as he does so*

Demon: "Now Kevin, I advise you get the hell out of here, before I deal with you myself."

(Kevin Evans looks at Josh before staring at Demon.)

"You are correct Demon.. That championship is not toy, but I don't think it belongs to a guy like Josh Polson, but fair enough, I need to 'earn' it another shot. But I don't think it is right for some people here to say they should get a shot when they have just come back. Just saying Demon. But yea I will leave as I don't think this is the place to fight a man like yourself. But be warned, I am not going be pushed around by you demon."

(Evans shoves past Demon before walking past Josh and walking down the hallway)
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:33 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Josh Polson walks through the corridor with the Revolution Heavyweight Title around his waist*

(Kevin Evans gets bored of waiting for the GM to answer so he goes walk about. He bumps into Josh thus making him drop his title)

"Hey "Champ", how you holding up? If I was you I would be locking myself in my locker room, becuase everyone wants your title, and they don't care what they do to you to get it. [Evans picks up the title and places around his waist.] Damn. This title really looks good on me! You agree Josh?"
Josh: Between the Embassy and Hardcore Pulveriser my chances are slim add to the fact that Harry will be drilling the message that backstabbing the Embassy will find you out of the group, and you got a whole lot of trouble speaking of which *Josh takes back the World Title and places it on his shoulder* It's better me than you

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks before taking the title back off Josh and putting on his shoulder)

"Nah, man I am pretty sure it looks better on me then you. Not many people can say I have beat the World Champ. But I can I have beat you!! But with me now on the hunt for your title, your chances are now zero. I don't give a crap about The Embassy. They are **** anyway.. and Hardcore Pulversier needs to wait in line for his chance to fight you. Becuase many other people want a shot at you again. That includes me Josh."
Josh: Well you did say it yourself you need to earn your shot if you get in for Maximum Risk good luck you'll need it considering the roll i've been on if not well you've just proven you can't handle CWW's big stage

*Hardcore Demon sees this & he gets out of his chair in the hallway, takes the title belt off Kevin & holds on to it himself*

Demon: "That's the disrespect, that gets people like you nowhere Kevin. This isn't a toy Kevin, this is a championship. Something you need to earn."

*Demon hands the belt back to its rightful owner, but doesn't even look at Josh as he does so*

Demon: "Now Kevin, I advise you get the hell out of here, before I deal with you myself."

"You are correct Demon.. That championship is not toy, but I don't think it belongs to a guy like Josh Polson, but fair enough, I need to 'earn' it another shot. But I don't think it is right for some people here to say they should get a shot when they have just come back. Just saying Demon. But yea I will leave as I don't think this is the place to fight a man like yourself. But be warned, I am not going be pushed around by you demon."

Josh: Thanks Demon, that's exactly the point i've been trying to make to him in the first place i dunno what got into him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
ItsMesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 am

TPNS Arrives.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:10 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: Thanks Demon, that's exactly the point i've been trying to make to him in the first place i dunno what got into him

*Demon watches Kevin walk away & shakes his head, then turns to face Josh*

Demon: "Who knows, but everybody gotta learn the hard way."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:30 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: You're not wrong there well i gotta get goin big tag match tomorrow and then next week by order of the GM i fight your brother huge fortnight for me Thanks again Demon
*Josh begins to walk off*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:45 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: You're not wrong there well i gotta get goin big tag match tomorrow and then next week by order of the GM i fight your brother huge fortnight for me Thanks again Demon
*Josh begins to walk off*

*Demon nods & walks off*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 am

The Lights go out in the arena and the suspense starts to build up in the crowd

Over a type of tannoy system it shouts 'Premier to begin in 10'

over the tannoy again it says 'Ladies and Gentleman, Boy and Girls get your iPods, Blackberries, Video Cameras and Phones to document this moment, as coming to you know from the land of stars, Hollywood he is 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens'

'as Craig Owens walks onto the stage wearing a suit and tie the crowd begin to boo, as Owens walks down to the ring with a confident swagger, he is handed a microphone from one of the production guys, Owens then climbs into the ring and stands near the center of the ring'

Owens:
Allow me to introduce myself, I am 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens but let's face it you all know who I am, I am the man who is greatness personified, and I will prove that this Monday when I dismantle Aerial X who in his own right is pretty good it's just I am 100 percent better then him and before you people boo me listen up I am not just saying I am better then him, I am saying I am better then all of WAR, I am not denying people like Hardcore Demon, Mark Jones, Angel Rodriguez and Kevin Irvine are good in fact they are very good but I am the Best.

The crowd boo loudly as Owens states that he is the best

Craig:
calm down, because people as I said before you people will get to judge for yourself as I dismantle Aerial X, and then apparently if I win I get a match at the upcoming PPV which will then give me a chance to show what I can do on a grander stage, but as for now I want to just give you people an insight on to who Craig Owens is, as I am unlike all these others superstars, I am eloquent with my vocabulary, I refrain from Profanity, I am well groomed, I have a sharp sense of style and I know for a fact no one on this roster has the IT Factor or the work ethic I do and that is why instead of booing me you people should cheer me.

The crowd boo Owens again louder this time

Craig:
OK well I will see you people this Monday where I shall Retain my Undefeated Streak (someone in the crowd states you have not had a match yet) (Owens looks directly at the fan) yes I have not had a match but also that means I have not lost yet, so as for now you people can text, email, tweet or whatever that you have met CWW's Next big thing in Craig Owens

The crowd boo as Craig leaves the ring and heads backstage

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:17 am

(Hunter J is sitting in The Essabasy Locker room with Dan, they are going over the plan for the CWW Tag Team Championships match. Both are in their ring gear.)

TBC by Dan (Shade)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:20 am

(Hunter J is sitting in The Essabasy Locker room with Dan, they are going over the plan for the CWW Tag Team Championships match. Both are in their ring gear.)

TBC by Dan (Shade)

Dan: look Hunter, this may not be known to most people but a long while ago I used to be friends with these guys, so I know what they are good at and I beleive we can shut them down.

OOC: my next reply may be a tad late as I gots to wash me hair(4 mins at most)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:29 am

Shade wrote:

TBC by Dan (Shade)

Dan: look Hunter, this may not be known to most people but a long while ago I used to be friends with these guys, so I know what they are good at and I beleive we can shut them down.

(Huntered nods as images of him taging with his brothers flash in his head.. Hunter zones out a bit)

"Dan, we will not shut them, we will destory them!! Dan you will need to put your freindship aisde, so we can win this match. You know that Dan.."

OOC: OK Fool.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:34 am

Shade wrote:

TBC by Dan (Shade)

(Huntered nods as images of him taging with his brothers flash in his head.. Hunter zones out a bit)

"Dan, we will not shut them, we will destory them!! Dan you will need to put your freindship aisde, so we can win this match. You know that Dan.."

Dan: look let's just admit this one thing they are stronger then us and that is a definite but we are faster and more technical
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:40 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

TBC by Dan (Shade)

Dan: look let's just admit this one thing they are stronger then us and that is a definite but we are faster and more technical

"That is true, Dan as we have had history of fighting each other, but hell everynight we shook that place by how fast we are and how technical we are. But one thing they lack, is untiy like us."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 am

OOC:
Dan Chat box please.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

TBC by Dan (Shade)

"That is true, Dan as we have had history of fighting each other, but hell everynight we shook that place by how fast we are and how technical we are. But one thing they lack, is untiy like us."

Dan: That is why I think I should take out the big Samoan and you can deal with the Greek Striker, how does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:58 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

TBC by Dan (Shade)

Dan: That is why I think I should take out the big Samoan and you can deal with the Greek Striker, how does that sound?

"Dan, you got a deal. This striker will not walk after tonight... After I punt his head in....."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:02 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

TBC by Dan (Shade)

"Dan, you got a deal. This striker will not walk after tonight... After I punt his head in....."

Dan: err yeah OK, so we all set now?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 am

This Week on War:

After an action packed show last week, the War superstars roll into St Louis, Missouri for another week of War action. CWW Champion Mark "Razor" Jones & #1 Contender Dustin Shore will have a face-off to say whatever they want to each other before their showdown at Maximum Risk for the CWW Championship. Also, last week we saw Hardcore Demon come out, wanting to find out what had happened to his brother Pulveriser, which lead to not only Demon inviting Pulveriser to War this week to give answers, but it also lead to Demon & Thorn putting Ryan Andrews & Daron Mardig out of commission. This week, Demon & Pulveriser will have their long-awaited confrontation. But before that, Demon must contend with the current Acceleration Champion Angel Rodriguez in a Non-Title Match. Also this week, we will see 2 debuts; "The World Renowned" Craig Owens will debut against Aerial X, while "Mr Franchise" Josh Richards will debut against Brian Williams. Also, after 2 weeks of eerie & unusual vignettes with the date "3 26 11", the 3rd installment of the vignettes will be shown this week on War. Tune in to War this Monday to find out what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:12 am

{Diego Garza is sitting in the Embassy locker room with the Cruiserweight Championship on his lap}
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:15 am

{Jaggered Payne are in the Gym letting out their frustrations on punching bags over not winning the tag team titles last Saturday}
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:17 am

{Mark "Razor" Jones is walking down the hallway with the CWW Championship on his shoulder}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 am

CWW
Wednesday Night Revolution

Nowhere To Run Highlight Vignette

Highlights from the electrifying night played, showing the high spots from each respective match. The clip ended with a frozen capture of Harry Jones staring down from the top of the 30ft cell, while Jake Lyndon has two arms raised down at ground level.

Matt Xtreme In-Ring Promo

Revolution truly started when 'Fire It Up' by Thousand Foot Krunch played over the PA System. "The Chosen One" Matt Xtreme made his entrance but looked very concerned and agitated. Xtreme entered the ring and was handed a microphone by Tony Chimel. Matt Xtreme shouted into the microphone, begging for the man who has been attacking him to just come out and show himself. Then the lights went out. Green mist drifted all over the arena, while the lights flickered on and off. Then suddenly, Surge emerged from the Backstage area! The CWW Universe erupted in boos as 'Mr. Hardcore' slowly walked down the entrance ramp, laughing at Matt Xtreme, who is in disbelief. Once Surge was in the ring, all Matt Xtreme could say was; "It was you!" Surge then told Matt Xtreme that at Maximum Risk, the illustrious career of Matt Xtreme will be stopped to an abrupt halt. Matt did not stay a word. Instead, he kicked Surge in the mid-section and went for the Extreme Blast, but Surge countered with a back-body drop. "Mr. Hardcore" then picked Matt Xtreme up and executed the Psycho Driver IV! Surge stared down at Matt's dead weight and then told Xtreme that on May 26th; it all ends!

Singles Match; International Championship
Casey Anomaly vs. Sammy Steel (c)

The CWW Universe went off their nut as the reigning International Champion walked down the entrance ramp with a big task ahead of him, being Casey Anomaly. When Anomaly made his entrance, everybody began to jeer and boo at the sight of "The Nightmare Among Men" when he walks out from behind the curtain. The Referee raises Sammy's Championship belt in the air, before signalling for the time keeper to ring the bell. Both men locked up in the opening of the match, but Steel overpowered Casey with ease. After gaining momentum with a huge irish whip, Sammy tried to finish Casey off with a running powerbomb, although Anomaly countered by tossing Steel through the middle rope with a Hurricanrana. Casey capatalized on the oppotunity by climbing to the top rope and then hitting a crossbody onto Sammy on the outside. The intensity rose after both men hit their finishing moves, but neither man could pick up the victory. Casey tried everything to get the pinfall on Steel - even using the ring ropes for leverage - but nothing worked. Steel was just would not give up. After a tumble from the top rope, but Superstars found themselves on the floor at ringside when the Referee was at a count of seven. Casey tried to roll back into the ring, but Sammy grabbed Casey by the right foot and pulled Anomaly back. On the eight count, Sammy irish whipped Casey into the barricade, before rolling into the ring to gain the victory by count out.

- After the match Michael Adams walked down to the ring and announced that at Maximum Risk, Sammy Steel will face Casey Anomaly in a rematch for the International Championship. As soon as Michael Adams had made this announcement, 'Ishwif' by Disturbed played. Hardcore Pulveriser angrily walked out to the ring and told Michael that he deserves to be the Number One Contender more than anybody. Michael decided that Pulveriser actually had a point, so he decided to make the match a Triple Threat!

Harry Jones Interview w/ Jeremy Borash

The facial expression that Harry Jones had on his face would scare little children. Jones had a big cut on his cheek from the Revolution Heavyweight Championship match at Nowhere To Run. Harry was shirtless, with denim jeans on and his short cut wrestling boots. Harry Jones made a promo directed at Jake. Harry literally screamed at the camera man, talking about the respect he had for Jake Lyndon - the man who cost him the Revolution Heavyweight Championship in the Hell in a Cell match on February 26th. Jones finished the promo by telling Lyndon that at Maximum Risk they will meet in the ring, but he has even bigger plans for tonight where a new member of The Embassy will be revealed. Harry pushed Jeremy onto his buttox, before walking off to The Embassy's private locker room.

CWW Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match
[The Embassy] Hunter J and Dan Maskell vs. Top Shelf Talent (c)

The CWW fans went crazy when Joey Tree made the announcement that there would be another Championship Match on Revolution. Once both teams where in the ring, Dan Maskell elected to start the match on behalf of The Embassy, while Alexander Gibson would start for Top Shelf Talent. Once the match had started, it was obvious that TST where still hurting from their Electrified Steel Cage when the previous Saturday at Nowhere To Run. After being physically dominated by Dan Maskell, Gibson finally made the tag to Derek Anaoi, but Maskell tagged in Hunter J. "The World's Greatest Tag Team Wrestler" Hunter J also utterly dominated his opponent, and by this stage it looked as if Top Shelf Talent would finally be defeated for the first time. Then, something clicked in Anaoi. Derek fought his way back into the match and hit all of his signature maneuvers on Hunter. Derek then made the tag to Gibson, who followed Anaio's lead in not letting Hunter get any offense. The CWW Universe cheered for the reigning champions who where now back in the game - but then Hunter J escaped Gibson's hold and tagged in Maskell. From this point onwards, this match became very entertaining to the fans. Both teams did a lot of high risk moves which seemingly paid off for both teams. After a solid nineteen minutes of wrestling, Hunter J accidentally knocked the Referee down in the ring. Maskell took advantage by rolling a steel chair into the ring. Hunter picked up the chair and then smashed it over Derek's head repeatedly (although he was not the legal man). Alexander Gibson caught Hunter off guard with a neckbreaker, but then from behind, Dan Maskell hit the Mount Fuji Facial, sending Alexander face first onto the chair! The Referee got to his feet and the only thing he saw was Hunter J covering Gibson. Earl Hebner counted the three count and declared Hunter J and Dan Maskell the new Undisputed Tag Team Champions! Hunter and Maskell celebrated as TST tried to process the thought of losing their first match in CWW, but they quickly pulled themselves together. Josh Polson rushed down the entrance ramp and smashed a steel chair over the head of Hunter J. Polson then hit his finishing 'Side Effect' move onto Dan Maskell. Derek Anaoi picked up a microphone and told the Referee to ring the bell, because Top Shelf Talent where using their rematch clause! Once the bell had rung, Josh Polson rushed back up the entrance ramp. Alex Gibson hit his finishing maneuver on Hunter J, to pick up the three count at 0:11! The CWW Universe went crazy as Top Shelf Talent had defeated two of the most hated Superstars in CWW!

Jake Lyndon & Michelle Adams Official Statement

For the first time in nearly a year, the CWW Universe cheered when Jake Lyndon emerged from the backstage zone. Lyndon and Adams entered the ring, where a podium and a table where set up. Jake entered the ring wearing no 'Embassy' arm band, which could mean only one thing. After entering the ring with Michelle, Jake stood behind the podium and announced to the CWW Universe that he has officially left The Embassy for good. Jake then went on to apologize for being such a "dick" for the majority of 2010. Lyndon promised to make a fresh start in the year 2011. Then the arena all boo'd and jeered in unison as The Embassy's theme song played. Firstly, Dan Maskell and Hunter J walked out to the ring. Diego Garza was the next to emerge. Garza had the Cruiserweight Championship strapped proudly around his waist and he was wearing an 'Embassy' singlet. Diego walked halfway up the entrance ramp, before standing in line with Hunter and Maskell. Finally, Harry Jones stormed out through the curtain with no gold sitting on his waist. Instead of standing in line with the other Embassy members, Jones entered the ring and pushed over the podium that Jake was speaking into. Harry picked up a microphone and told Jake that stabbing him in the back was the worst decision of Jake's life. As Harry said this, a man rushed through the crowd and jumped the barricade. The man slid into the ring and stood tall behind Jake Lyndon. The CWW Universe gasped as they recognized the man - Jarrett Calloway! Calloway punched Jake in the back of the head, making Lyndon fall onto his knees. Jarrett then delivered a hard kick to the ribs. All of the other members of The Embassy rushed down the ramp and entered the ring to join the assault on Calloway. Harry finished the beatdown by executing the HKO onto Jake. Jones pulled an Embassy arm band and handed it to Jarrett. As Jarrett was sliding the armband past his wrist, Josh Polson's theme music boomed. Polson walked out from the backstage area with a microphone in hand. Polson told The Embassy that tonight, he will fight any man standing in the ring at this moment. Jarrett Calloway then stepped forwards and accepted the challenge!

Four Way Dance
Kevin Evans vs. Chris James vs. Adrenaline vs. Cody Daniels

Seconds into the match, Cody Daniels landed a huge right hook onto Adrenaline. The impact of the punch made Adrenaline fall to the ground and then roll out of the ring in agony. So Chris James, Kevin Evans and Cody Daniels each circled around the ring, waiting for somebody to make a move. From this point onwards, the match was back and forth between these three Superstars. At one stage in the match, Daniels, James and Evans executed their finishing maneuvers. Ten minutes into the match, Cody Daniels had all of the momentum, until suddenly Adrenaline rolled Cody up for the three count! Adrenaline had been lying on his back at ringside for the entire match, but he still managed to fight his way back into contention. Adrenaline pulled Chris James up so he was standing on both feet. Adrenaline then springboarded off the middle rope, but he was caught in mid-air by James. Chris James hit his finishing Spinebuster onto Adrenaline and he picked up the 3 count he was looking for. Now it was all down to Kevin Evans and Chris James. The two men wrestled back and forth for three minutes until Evans put Chris away with the 720 Splash!

- Once the match had concluded, Kevin Evans told the CWW Universe that they are looking at the next Cruiserweight Champion!

Matt Xtreme responds to Surge's actions

Earlier in the night, Surge drilled Matt Xtreme with the Psycho Driver IV. Needless to say, "The Chosen One" was not happy with what went down. Xtreme told Surge that at Maximum Risk it will be Matt Xtreme vs. Surge in a Last Man Standing Match! Xtreme wrapped up the promo by telling Surge that every action has a consequence.

Mack Robinson Promo

The CWW Universe where not sure how to react when Mack Robinson made his entrance for the very first time on Revolution. Robinson entered the ring and wasted very little time to start speaking on the microphone. The fans began to dislike Robinson after they got a good idea of what type of person he was. After arrogantly hyping himself up to the fans, Mack continued talking on the microphone and he made an open challenge to anybody in the locker room. After a long pause, Adam Carson's theme music began to play. Carson walked out and accepted Mack Robinson's challenge!

Singles Match
Mack Robinson vs. Adam Carson

Adam Carson was out to redeem himself for his loss on the previous Revolution. He thought that he would easily be able to defeat a new kid that had no experience in CWW; but he had bit off more than he could chew. The match began when Carson charged at Mack, but Robinson spun out of the way. Carson turned around, only to be taken down by a Super Kick. Carson fought hard, but the majority of the match was in Mack's favour. Robinson finally put Adam away when he executed the 'Robinson's Render' maneuver. Robinson decided to make the most of his win by celebrating in the ring for an over-the-top amount of time. The CWW Universe uncontrollably boo'd Mack as he walked up the entrance ramp with a big grin across his face.

Singles Match
Hardcore Pulveriser vs. Matt Peace

Hardcore Pulveriser picked up the victory at 02:14 via the Pulveriser Bomb from the top rope! After picking up the easy victory, Pulveriser cut a quick promo about being the baddest wrestler in the whole world!

Revolution Slam of the Week

Michael Cole and Matt Striker announced that this weeks 'Slam of the Week' winner goes to Josh Polson. A 7 second replay of Nowhere To Run plays, showing Jake Lyndon push Polson off the top of the 30ft Cell. Josh free fell 30 feet and crashed through the Announcers Table.

Singles Match
Josh Polson vs. Jarrett Calloway

Jarrett Calloway entered to The Embassy's theme song ('ULTRAnumb' by Blue Stahli). Jarrett entered the ring and then cut a promo about his loyalty to The Embassy, who where not at ringside. Josh Polson got a huge pop when he made his entrance. The bell rang and this non-title match was underway. Jarrett Calloway got off to a very impressive start when he executed the Killswitch in the early going of the match. The match progressed and both men got many oppotunities to get the victory, but neither man could capatalize in time to get the pinfall. The CWW Universe where shocked when Josh Polson hit the Side Effect from the top rope, but only managed to get a two count. Instead of waisting his time being frustrated, Polson climbed to the top rope and attempted his finishing Corkscrew move, but Jarrett somehow countered the move and executed a backbreaker. Calloway climbed to the top rope and went for the Frog Splash and landed perfectly on Josh. Both wrestlers where now worn out thirteen minutes into the match. Jarrett and Josh where both standing on the top rope, trading punches to head until both men landed a right jab at the exact same time. Calloway and Polson both tumbled down from the top rope and hit the ringside floor with a thud. They both barely beat the count of ten and then started wrestling at a much slower pace, but the crowd loved it. They knew that any second something big was going to happen - and something big did happen. Harry Jones walked out from the backstage area to show his support for Jarrett. As Harry was halfway down the ramp, Jake Lyndon limped out from behind the curtain to attack Jones. Harry spotted Lyndon from the corner of his eye, so he turned around to face Jake. Meanwhile in the ring, Polson was watching all of this go down, but he stopped paying any attention to his opponent. Jarrett was quick to take advantage by rolling Josh up, but he only got a two and a half. On the entrance ramp, both men had not moved an inch. Suddenly, Jake Lyndon charged at Jones and hit the Lou Thesz Press. Jake and Harry brawled all over ringside, but despite this, the match still went on. Both men where grappling on the floor when Harry Jones and Jake Lyndon took their fight inside the ring. The Referee had no choice but to ring the bell from the interference. Josh Polson tried helping Jake out, but Jarrett delivered a low blow to Polson and then threw Josh over the top rope. The rest of The Embassy rushed down the entrance ramp and all slid into the ring. Everybody in the faction got a chance to execute their finishing move onto Lyndon. After the beating seemed to have fizzled out, Jones grabbed a microphone and told Jake that the worst was still to come. Harry rolled to the outside and then lifted up the ring apron, before pulling out his signature Barbed Wire Baseball Bat. Hunter J and Dan Maskell held Jake's arms as Jones raised the bat in the air and smashed it over Lyndon's head. Harry Jones was grinding the barbed wire across Lyndon's forrid when suddenly a very well known wrestler jumped over the barricade and entered the ring...It was Tiger Boy! Josh Polson slid into the ring at the same time. Tiger Boy and Polson both made a big impact and nearly downed The Embassy, but the numbers game was just too much. Then suddenly every face Superstar on the Revolution roster poured out from the locker room and began to brawl with The Embassy. The Revolution roster made a statement by telling the faction that they are not welcome here, but they used actions instead of words. Harry Jones has a furious look on his face because the Revolution roster ruined Harry's plan that he had in store for Jake Lyndon. Revolution goes off the air as The Embassy retreat back to their locker room!

After Revolution goes off the air; a CWW exclusive...

- Dan Maskell walks out from the backstage area without the rest of The Embassy. Maskell picks up the microphone and challenges Josh Polson for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. Josh Polson looked at his belt and accepted the challenge!

Last edited by Hazza on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next