The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:26 am

(Hunter J decides to go walk about. He turns off the PS3 and leaves the locker room, he heads down the hallway, the same hallway that Demon and Thorn are in, he just does not know that yet.)

Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:36 am

Hazza, need Revolution's matches & Angel Rodriguez's opponent for Acceleration
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:37 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
[Harry Jones enters The Embassy's private Locker Room...]

[Jake Lyndon can be seen playing CWW 2011. He is playing as himself and is in a CWW Roster vs. Jake Lyndon handicap match on the hardest difficulty, a match made by CWW Officials because no one in CWW HQ likes him. Jake is playing as Lyndon and he quickly lays out everyone out and wins in 7 seconds because he is just tthat good!]

Jake Lyndon Harry, how's things?

(Hunter J is looking in the bar fridge, he pulls XXXX Gold Beer, he looks around and sees Harry and Jake)

"You guys want a beer?"

Jake Lyndon Beer does not enter this temple of perfection.

[Jake continues to dominate on his game]

(Hunter gives a cold stare to Jake before turning Harry)

"Beer mate?"
"Yeah alright. Guys, while we are here, I need a quick word. When I first formed The Embassy, I picked out the most dominate wrestlers in the world. To this date, we have already changed the face of the entire industry, but I know we can do much, MUCH more. Hunter, go find Dan. In the next six weeks the Tag Team Championships will be around your waists and that is a promise. For me, well my site is set on the Revolution Heavyweight Championship."

Jake Lyndon [As he continues to dominate his game] Or I could win it ...
"Miracles do happen..."
*Josh Polson walks in having mopped up the cut on his forehead, watches Lyndon destroy on Revolution vs WAR 2011 for a couple of seconds before speaking*
Josh: See? That's the kind of talk that will most likely get you chucked out of The Embassy Jake, look at Randy Orton as soon as he won the World Title from the late Chris Benoit Trips, Batista & Flair turned and beat the living suitcase out of him, Jones expect the same kind of treatment come next Sunday
Harry Jones: "You have just made me angry...you wouldn't like me when I am angry."

OOC: Can I attack Josh?
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:38 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Jake Lyndon can be seen playing CWW 2011. He is playing as himself and is in a CWW Roster vs. Jake Lyndon handicap match on the hardest difficulty, a match made by CWW Officials because no one in CWW HQ likes him. Jake is playing as Lyndon and he quickly lays out everyone out and wins in 7 seconds because he is just tthat good!]

(Hunter J is looking in the bar fridge, he pulls XXXX Gold Beer, he looks around and sees Harry and Jake)

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"
"Yeah alright. Guys, while we are here, I need a quick word. When I first formed The Embassy, I picked out the most dominate wrestlers in the world. To this date, we have already changed the face of the entire industry, but I know we can do much, MUCH more. Hunter, go find Dan. In the next six weeks the Tag Team Championships will be around your waists and that is a promise. For me, well my site is set on the Revolution Heavyweight Championship."

"Miracles do happen..."
*Josh Polson walks in having mopped up the cut on his forehead, watches Lyndon destroy on Revolution vs WAR 2011 for a couple of seconds before speaking*
Josh: See? That's the kind of talk that will most likely get you chucked out of The Embassy Jake, look at Randy Orton as soon as he won the World Title from the late Chris Benoit Trips, Batista & Flair turned and beat the living suitcase out of him, Jones expect the same kind of treatment come next Sunday

(Hunter reenters the room and spins Josh around)

"OI, champ, what gives you the right TO ENTER is locke room, without permission? We don't like your kind here so leave! Or I will make you leave."
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:41 am

Hazza wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"

"Miracles do happen..."
Harry Jones: "You have just made me angry...you wouldn't like me when I am angry."

(Hunter turns around)[b]

"Let me deal with him Harry."

[b](Hunter turns around again)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 am

Hazza wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"

"Miracles do happen..."

(Hunter turns around)[b]

Harry Jones: "Yeah, like I am going to miss out on this."

[Jones steps forward.]
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"

"Miracles do happen..."

(Hunter turns around)[b]

[Jones steps forward.]

(Hunter does not turn around this time)

"I will deal with it, I got some pent up angier I need use on Josh, so step back Harry"

OOC: Chat Box Harry
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:59 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"

"Miracles do happen..."

(Hunter turns around)[b]

[Jones steps forward.]

(Hunter does not turn around this time)

"I will deal with it, I got some pent up angier I need use on Josh, so step back Harry"

OOC: Chat Box Harry
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:32 am

CWW Revolution Presents...
Harry Jones TV

The Embassy's theme song; 'UltraNUMB' by Blue Stahli plays over a PA System. On the screen, you cannot see anything but pitch black. Then out of the oblivious, the lights flicker on. Harry Jones is seen standing in a suit with a huge grin spread across his face. The music fades out and Harry Jones is still standing in the exact same spot, as still as a statue. Jones then slowly raises his right arm up from beside his side. Harry is staring deeply into the camera, but something about his expression is odd. Jones has an incredibly artificial smile across his face. Harry then casually flicks up the middle finger at the camera.

Harry Jones:
"And now, CWW presents a show that is bigger than Monday Night War, bigger than Wednesday Night Revolution, bigger than The Embassy, bigger than WrestleBowl, bigger than CWW and probably bigger than life itself...This is Harry Jones TV - Six minutes and thirty-eight seconds of me insulting you...and you can't do **** about it! So, how about we kick things off by taking a look back at this weeks Wednesday Night Revolution. Now, I am about to show a clip that makes me cumsplode every single time I see it...play the video..."

~ A clip begins to play, cutting Jones off mid-sentence. In the clip, Harry is seen standing in the centre of the ring with the other members of The Embassy by his side. Harry is making a speech about being the greatest wrestler of all time, but then suddenly the video automatically fast-forwards and then stops at a point where Triple J and Super J (Hunter J's brothers) are standing in the ring, face to face with The Embassy. Then in slow motion, Jones takes out Triple J with the HKO. The 5 seconds of Jones HKOing Triple J replays another four times ~

[Harry Jones reappears on the screen in the live feed. Jones is sitting down on a chair with his laptop resting on his lap.]

"That video was simply...Phenominal. Now, moving on, I would like to read out some fan mail. Carl Green from North Carolina says...AND I QUOTE;

{Fan Mail:}
'Harry Jones, you and the rest of The Embassy can suck it! You guys stink, I mean you aren't even world champion. Josh Polson rules! Hardcore Demon rules! Thorn rules! Brock rules! Sammy Steel rules! But you suck donkey balls!

Sincerely (NOT!!!),
Carl Green'

~ A picture of a red-headed youth appears on the screen ~

Carl then went on to send us a picture of himself. Hey Carl, I am sure you did not mean anything you said, afterall; you do have a soul...wait a second, I forgot...you don't - you slimy ginger! But nonetheless, I would still love to make love to that pale face of yours. And if you would like to send me some fanmail, log onto https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk and then go onto my Superstar profile. Well I guess that about sums up this edition of Harry Jones TV. So in conclusion I would like to say; The Embassy is bigger than you! Goodnight ladies and gents!"

OOC: PM me fanmail. Also, what happened to the fonting options? You have no idea how impossible this was to write.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:37 am

Off: These might be a little early, but I figured I should get the Acceleration results out of the way so we can focus more on hyping the last week before Nowhere to Run.

Acceleration Results (2/18/11):

- Kevin Evans defeated Josh Polson at 16:23 in a rematch from last week's show, winning via pinfall after an unprettier.
- Kevin Irvine defeated Luke Matthews at 9:34 via disqualification after Dustin Shore attacked Kevin from behind & laid him out with a steel chair.
- Promo: Shane McMahon announces that due to the injuries suffered by Shake 'n' Bake on War this past Monday, they have been pulled from the 10 Man Tag Team Match later tonight. Shane also announces Demon, Thorn & Brock are going to either forfeit or go into this match 2 men down, unless they can find 2 more partners for the match.
- Diego Garza defeated Matt Xtreme at 8:24 via pinfall after the lights went out, came back on & Matt Xtreme was laid out for the 2nd week in a row. Diego took full advantage & scored the pinfall.
- Hardcore Demon, Thorn, Brock, Mark "Razor" Jones & Zane Walker defeated Kurt Davis, Taze, Drew Masters, Ryan Andrews & Daron Mardig at 19:32 via pinfall by Zane on Drew after Demon hit Drew with a Tombstone & Zane hit the Zane Splash for the 3 count.
- Promo: Zane got on the mic after the match & announced that he only returned for just one night, but the CWW fans havent seen the last of Zane Walker. Demon & Thorn hoisted Zane up on their shoulders & the fans cheered for the CWW Legend. Demon got on the mic afterwards & told Zane that he received word from Shane McMahon that Zane will be the next inductee into the CWW Hall of Fame.
- Angel Rodriguez (c) defeated Casey Anomaly via disqualification at 18:21 after Cody Daniels got involved & attacked Angel. Sammy Steel ran out & joined the brawl. Casey ended up laying everyone out with his skateboard, lastly breaking the skateboard over the skull of Angel. Hardcore Pulveriser then made a shocking return & chokeslammed Casey straight to hell. Pulveriser got on the mic & announced that he will be returning to Revolution & will be coming for the International Championship. Pulveriser stood tall as Acceleration went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 am

Next Week on Revolution;

On the final Revolution before Nowhere To Run, we find out who will be the final man to compete in the 5 Man Hell in a Cell Match for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship, as Kevin Evans takes on Nu-Centz in a Revolution Realm match.

Hardcore Pulveriser makes his return to the ring in a match against Casey Anomaly.

Going into an MMA Match against Cody Daniels; Sammy Steel will face Adam Carson in a Mixed Martial Arts match.

Harry Jones and Jake Lyndon in action!

After being attacked by a mystery man for two consecutive weeks, Matt Xtreme will try and track down the man who has cost him two big matches.

Tune into Revolution to see the final moments in the anticipated lead up to Nowhere To Run.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Dan Maskell is in the hallway smoking a cigarrette and leaving his Tag on the wall with a can of gold paint.

Ryan Andrews and Daron Mardig are in the gym.

TST are looking for a referee.

Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Chris James arrives at the arena he then walks down the hallway as ________ (TBC by anyone) walks up to him.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Hazza wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"

"Miracles do happen..."

Josh: Who are you Eric Bana? And believe you me i've seen you mad before im pretty sure i can take you angry
OFF: All yours, attack at will
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:20 am

This Week on War:

After the events of last week, War's main event for Nowhere to Run is set in stone. Mark "Razor" Jones will defend the CWW World Heavyweight Championship against the Acceleration & Hardcore Champion Angel Rodriguez in a Mexican Death Match. But before they face each other at the Pay Per View, they will be competing in separate matches, with Angel going against Kevin Irvine & Mark going against 1 of the very men he teamed up twice last week, Hardcore Demon. Also, Shake 'n' Bake will appear on War this week to talk about their injuries & their future on War. Watch War & find out about these matches & announcements, along with much more.
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:11 am

(Kevin Evans is sitting in the hallway on his laptop. He is watching all the pasts shows this week on CWW.com)

OOC:

C'Box anyone?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:37 am

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Demon_11

*Hardcore Demon is seen walking down the hallway after finding out that he will be facing Mark "Razor" Jones on War this week*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:41 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You guys want a beer?"

"Beer mate?"

"Miracles do happen..."

Josh: Who are you Eric Bana? And believe you me i've seen you mad before im pretty sure i can take you angry
OFF: All yours, attack at will
Harry Jones turns around so he is looking in the opposite direction from Josh, making Polson drop his guard. Then without warning, Harry connects with the Pele Kick! Harry pulls Polson to his feet before smashing Polson's head against the wall. The impact makes Josh spin out in pain, but before he can do anything, Jones takes Josh down with an HKO. The rest of The Embassy swarm at Josh, stomping on him, not giving Josh any chance to protect himself. After the beatdown is over, Dan Maskell and Hunter J throw Josh Polson out of the room, leaving him writhng in pain outside The Embassy's locker room.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:04 am

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Ban1-21

The Embassy are chatting in their locker room after attacking Josh Polson.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:15 am

Mitch wrote:

*Hardcore Demon is seen walking down the hallway after finding out that he will be facing Mark "Razor" Jones on War this week*

{Mark "Razor" Jones is walking the halls with the CWW Championship on his shoulder, when he sees Demon and makes his way over to me}

Mark "Razor" Jones

I hear that you and me have a match on the next War, So even through we are on good terms, it doesn't mean that i will go easy on you
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Mitch wrote:

{Mark "Razor" Jones is walking the halls with the CWW Championship on his shoulder, when he sees Demon and makes his way over to me}

Mark "Razor" Jones

I hear that you and me have a match on the next War, So even through we are on good terms, it doesn't mean that i will go easy on you

*Demon looks at Mark & shakes his head*

Demon: "You say that as if we are the best of friends. We are not, despite the fact, that we are on good terms & we share that respect. But if you even think, about being hesitant in that ring, you will lose all that respect."

*Demon walks off down the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 am

[Harry Jones approaches Angel Rodriguez with a Referee by his side.]

Harry Jones:
"Angel my main man! You know, we have got a lot in common. I am Revolution's most talented Superstar, while you are War's most talented Superstar. We are both going into Nowhere To Run as number one contenders for the World Championships that are currently held by two idiots on our perspective brands. Look I will cut to the chase; I need you to let me cover you right now for the Hardcore Championship. If you let me win the championship belt, for even a second, then I will lie down and let you pin me, making you a two time Hardcore Champion. Why will this benefit me? Well Angel, if I win the Hardcore Championship then I will officially become a Grandslam Champion here in CWW. So what is your final verdict? We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:41 am

Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:
"Angel my main man! You know, we have got a lot in common. I am Revolution's most talented Superstar, while you are War's most talented Superstar. We are both going into Nowhere To Run as number one contenders for the World Championships that are currently held by two idiots on our perspective brands. Look I will cut to the chase; I need you to let me cover you right now for the Hardcore Championship. If you let me win the championship belt, for even a second, then I will lie down and let you pin me, making you a two time Hardcore Champion. Why will this benefit me? Well Angel, if I win the Hardcore Championship then I will officially become a Grandslam Champion here in CWW. So what is your final verdict? We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

*The referee Harry is with, Tim White, walks off as he has better things to do*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:43 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:
"Well...watch your back, Angel."

[Jones walks off.]

OOC: Dog act lol.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones:

Harry Jones:
"Well...watch your back, Angel."

[Jones walks off.]

OOC: Dog act lol.

Angel Rodriguez- I wouldn't lay down for you anyway. I don't lay down for anybody.

Rodriguez walks off too.

OT- I can guess there'll be plenty of Hardcore challenges coming my way now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next