The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Revolution Heavyweight Champion Josh Polson walks the corridors about to record a message on the Revolution GM's voicemail*
Josh: Hi Michael, it's Polson look i want to talk to you about my next contender should i win at Maximum Risk so if you can get back to me that'd be sweet Cheers bye

*As Josh finishes his voice message, he runs into Hardcore Pulveriser, who doesn't look pleased*

Pulveriser: "That was my chance to put myself in the running for that title you got on your shoulder. But instead, you had to get my brother to help you beat me. And here I thought you called yourself a fighting champion. I am starting to think otherwise."
Josh: Well maybe you should not have Tombstoned Demon in the first place, but i tell you what once i get past Jones & Lyndon and irregardless of wether you win or lose the first Revolution it will be "The Punisher" Hardcore Pulveriser against the Revolution Heavyweight Champion Josh Polson in a Falls Count Anywhere match for my Revolution World Heavyweight Championship
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 am

"The Great One" Samuel wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Revolution Heavyweight Champion Josh Polson walks the corridors about to record a message on the Revolution GM's voicemail*
Josh: Hi Michael, it's Polson look i want to talk to you about my next contender should i win at Maximum Risk so if you can get back to me that'd be sweet Cheers bye

*As Josh finishes his voice message, he runs into Hardcore Pulveriser, who doesn't look pleased*

Pulveriser: "That was my chance to put myself in the running for that title you got on your shoulder. But instead, you had to get my brother to help you beat me. And here I thought you called yourself a fighting champion. I am starting to think otherwise."

{Sammy Steel walks up to with the International Championship around his waist}

Sammy Steel

Why the hell are you worrying about being in contention for Josh's World Title when you have to face me in A Triple Threat for my Title at Maximum Risk. You know, you really disappoint me... Your just another Cody Daniels because all you'll care about as International Championship is having The Revolution Heavyweight Championship in your possession instead of worrying about the title that you have at hand... So at Maximum Risk, I'm making as sure as hell that your not the one to win because either I'm going to retain the belt or Casey is going to gain gain as your the one that is going to be pinned and I'm really hoping that it's me that does it

*Pulveriser just looks at Sammy funny*

Pulveriser: "So you are saying that the International Championship has more prestige than the Revolution Heavyweight Championship? I don't think so. When it comes to Maximum Risk, I will be focused on the International Championship. Once I take that belt from you kid, I will turn my attention towards the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. And if either of you have a problem with that, then we can take it up in the ring next week on Revolution."

*Pulveriser walks off*

{Sammy shakes his head before turning to Josh}

Sammy Steel

That mad man just fails to understand me, So I'll tell you... I would like to be Revolution's world champ just anybody else would, but i've got my own title to worry about. If he other on the hand was in my position, he would do the complete opposite based on what his been telling me and not be too concerned with this title making it lose prestige because he would have your title on his mind instead of his own and the International Championship would become like a distant memory to him unless he changes his thinking pattern, but I don't that's going to happen, so I'm not going to let him do to this title like what Cody Daniels did... So do you understand me?
Josh: Hey i respect the IN division just as much as my division maybe more coz stats show the the most successful superstars have held the IN title
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:15 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Sammy Steel

Why the hell are you worrying about being in contention for Josh's World Title when you have to face me in A Triple Threat for my Title at Maximum Risk. You know, you really disappoint me... Your just another Cody Daniels because all you'll care about as International Championship is having The Revolution Heavyweight Championship in your possession instead of worrying about the title that you have at hand... So at Maximum Risk, I'm making as sure as hell that your not the one to win because either I'm going to retain the belt or Casey is going to gain gain as your the one that is going to be pinned and I'm really hoping that it's me that does it

Pulveriser: "So you are saying that the International Championship has more prestige than the Revolution Heavyweight Championship? I don't think so. When it comes to Maximum Risk, I will be focused on the International Championship. Once I take that belt from you kid, I will turn my attention towards the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. And if either of you have a problem with that, then we can take it up in the ring next week on Revolution."

*Pulveriser walks off*

Sammy Steel

That mad man just fails to understand me, So I'll tell you... I would like to be Revolution's world champ just anybody else would, but i've got my own title to worry about. If he other on the hand was in my position, he would do the complete opposite based on what his been telling me and not be too concerned with this title making it lose prestige because he would have your title on his mind instead of his own and the International Championship would become like a distant memory to him unless he changes his thinking pattern, but I don't that's going to happen, so I'm not going to let him do to this title like what Cody Daniels did... So do you understand me?
Josh: Hey i respect the IN division just as much as my division maybe more coz stats show the the most successful superstars have held the IN title

Sammy Steel

I wasn't having a go at you about, I'm just saying that at Maximum Risk, I'm going to show him as International Champion where my Priorities lie and teach him to have more respect for this belt... I just want to show and let him know that this title that i'm holding isn't a toy that you just play around with until you find something bigger because he doesn't understand the meaning behind having this gold... He just sees it as another part of the collection

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Sammy Steel

*Pulveriser walks off*

Sammy Steel

Sammy Steel

I wasn't having a go at you about, I'm just saying that at Maximum Risk, I'm going to show him as International Champion where my Priorities lie and teach him to have more respect for this belt... I just want to show and let him know that this title that i'm holding isn't a toy that you just play around with until you find something bigger because he doesn't understand the meaning behind having this gold... He just sees it as another part of the collection

Michael Adams storms out of his office after hearing the arguement.

Michael Adams: "Alright, shut up. You have no idea how hard it is to do taxes when I have two idiots jabbering on outside your door! [Adams cools himself down] Look, save your energy for the ring, because next week on Revolution it will be a champion vs. champion match! Oh and Sammy, stop talking about Cody Daniels...After all, you never beat him. He defeated you by disqualification. Now scatter!"

Adams walks back into his office.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Craig Owens is standing in the hall admiring himself in a mirror

{Diego Garza walks up to Craig Owens with the Cruiserweight Championship hanging on his shoulder}

Diego Garza

You disrespectful Punk... You come into this company and win one match and suddenly you have a shot at my title, then you go out to the ring and talk trash about me and to finish it off... You send me over the top rope on Revolution. I didn't dominate the Cruiserweight Division for months and become a champ here in CWW for nothing because I ain't going to let some poser beat for my title on his PPV debut and ruin everything for me., you don't just waltz into this company and think you can tear down the Cruiserweight Champion and get away with it... At Maximum Risk, I'm going to make you eat your words and say your prays because this "Lucha Lord" doesn't take crap from nobody

(Craig arrogantly smirks at Diego)

Craig: first of all calm down, second of all yes I did make a few comments about you and yes I did send you over the top ropes at Revolution but I did that for a reason you see as you said you are the dominant Champion and I just wanted to show you that your time is over and mine is beginning.

Diego Garza

Well will see about that when it comes time for our title match at Maximum Risk because i'll be the one walking in as champion, not you and either one of us could be walking out champion, me as still and you as new... so don't get your hopes up so soon or else you'll have to swallow your own pride, if you lose

Craig: that is the thing I will not be losing especially to someone like you, you see Diego I have been watching you in the ring competing and I to be honest I have worked out a strategy which will enable me to beat you, so yes at Maximum Risk there will be a new champion.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Surge is walking around backstage, jabbering incoherently.

OOC: RP anyone?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:15 am

Danny D is in the embassy locker room, relaxing, watching the University of Montana take on Northern Colorado for the Big Sky Conference basketball championship.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

{Diego Garza walks up to Craig Owens with the Cruiserweight Championship hanging on his shoulder}

Diego Garza

You disrespectful Punk... You come into this company and win one match and suddenly you have a shot at my title, then you go out to the ring and talk trash about me and to finish it off... You send me over the top rope on Revolution. I didn't dominate the Cruiserweight Division for months and become a champ here in CWW for nothing because I ain't going to let some poser beat for my title on his PPV debut and ruin everything for me., you don't just waltz into this company and think you can tear down the Cruiserweight Champion and get away with it... At Maximum Risk, I'm going to make you eat your words and say your prays because this "Lucha Lord" doesn't take crap from nobody

Craig: first of all calm down, second of all yes I did make a few comments about you and yes I did send you over the top ropes at Revolution but I did that for a reason you see as you said you are the dominant Champion and I just wanted to show you that your time is over and mine is beginning.

Diego Garza

Well will see about that when it comes time for our title match at Maximum Risk because i'll be the one walking in as champion, not you and either one of us could be walking out champion, me as still and you as new... so don't get your hopes up so soon or else you'll have to swallow your own pride, if you lose

Craig: that is the thing I will not be losing especially to someone like you, you see Diego I have been watching you in the ring competing and I to be honest I have worked out a strategy which will enable me to beat you, so yes at Maximum Risk there will be a new champion.

Diego Garza

The only thing that you said that was correct was the last part because your right there will be a new champion at Maximum Risk, but it isn't going to be a new Cruiserweight Champion because i'm going to make sure that I knock you on your **** and pin you for the one, two, three and keep this title where it truly belongs... around my waist

{Diego smirks before removing the title from his shoulder and putting it around his waist}

Deal with it!

{Garza gives Owens a serious look before walking off towards The Embassy Locker Room}

Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:57 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

The only thing that you said that was correct was the last part because your right there will be a new champion at Maximum Risk, but it isn't going to be a new Cruiserweight Champion because i'm going to make sure that I knock you on your **** and pin you for the one, two, three and keep this title where it truly belongs... around my waist

{Diego smirks before removing the title from his shoulder and putting it around his waist}

Deal with it!

{Garza gives Owens a serious look before walking off towards The Embassy Locker Room}

Danny D shuts off the TV.

Danny: What kind of **** was that Garza? Montana, losing by 4?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:03 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Deal with it!

{Diego stares at him blankly}

Diego Garza

Danny, I don't really know and i don't really care. I'm not into the Basketball like you are
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:05 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Deal with it!

{Diego stares at him blankly}

Diego Garza

Danny, I don't really know and i don't really care. I'm not into the Basketball like you are
Danny: Oh, I'm not into basketball. I just like Montana. Anyways, what's been going on lately?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:11 am

Quote :
Danny: Oh, I'm not into basketball. I just like Montana. Anyways, what's been going on lately?

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Oh, I've just been dealing with some dick by the name of Craig Owens... The guy really knows how to get on someone's nerves
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:13 am

Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Oh, I've just been dealing with some dick by the name of Craig Owens... The guy really knows how to get on someone's nerves
Danny: Don't let him get on your nerves. remember, half of the game is 90 percent mental. and if your mind is in rage, your opponent will have the match won.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:20 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Danny: Don't let him get on your nerves. remember, half of the game is 90 percent mental. and if your mind is in rage, your opponent will have the match won.

Diego Garza

Thanks for the advice and don't worry, I'll be 100% mentally and physically prepared for when it comes time for the match... So anyway, are you going to be down at ringside for Harry's world title match at Maximum Risk?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:23 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Thanks for the advice and don't worry, I'll be 100% mentally and physically prepared for when it comes time for the match... So anyway, are you going to be down at ringside for Harry's world title match at Maximum Risk?
Danny: Of course. I came back to the wrestling business to manage Harry. and the rest of the Embassy.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:29 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Danny: Of course. I came back to the wrestling business to manage Harry. and the rest of the Embassy.

Diego Garza

And that was a great decision on your behalf because we couldn't do without the greatest manager here in CWW
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:34 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

And that was a great decision on your behalf because we couldn't do without the greatest manager here in CWW
Danny: no, the Greatest manager in the history of professional wrestling. you can forget Bobby Heenan, Freddie Blassie, Captain Lou Albano, and anybody else you can think of. I'm like the Genius, but if the Genius was an EFNW hall of famer, only EFNW Grand Slam Champ, multi time world champion, graduated from super perfect's wrestling school, and had great hair.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:41 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Danny: no, the Greatest manager in the history of professional wrestling. you can forget Bobby Heenan, Freddie Blassie, Captain Lou Albano, and anybody else you can think of. I'm like the Genius, but if the Genius was an EFNW hall of famer, only EFNW Grand Slam Champ, multi time world champion, graduated from super perfect's wrestling school, and had great hair.

Diego Garza

Truer words have never been spoken and i've gotta say that your the one and only Danny D and nobody can take that away from you
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Truer words have never been spoken and i've gotta say that your the one and only Danny D and nobody can take that away from you
Danny: of course, and I only take the top talent. like yourself, Harry, and the rest of Axiom. You are one of the best cruiserweights right now, if not the best.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:51 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Danny: of course, and I only take the top talent. like yourself, Harry, and the rest of Axiom. You are one of the best cruiserweights right now, if not the best.

Diego Garza

Well I'm going to prove that further by training on some jobbers in the gym. So i guess i'll see you around, my friend

{Garza grins before turning around and leaving to head for the Gym}

Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:53 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Well I'm going to prove that further by training on some jobbers in the gym. So i guess i'll see you around, my friend

{Garza grins before turning around and leaving to head for the Gym}

Danny: Okay, I'm gonna turn in for the night. peace.

Danny grabs his bags and heads for his hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:59 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Coulda swore he chilled with The Embassy, but I guess Axiom is chill too lolol
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:02 am

Dan Maskell is sitting down in the hall way using his good arm to throw and catch a ball

Craig Owens is in his locker room

Top Shelf Talent are in the gym
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:03 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Quote :

{Diego cracks a smile}

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Diego Garza

Coulda swore he chilled with The Embassy, but I guess Axiom is chill too lolol
Well, they are both bad names, i forgot which bad name was this group.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:37 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is walking around backstage, jabbering incoherently.

OOC: RP anyone?
Matt Xtreme sits in his locker room with an ice pack on his jaw...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next