The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"

Go down 
+10
White guy
Mesa
Periwinkles
Alissa Daily
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Bleed Green
.mop is dead.
The Roman Empire
JD
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:54 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
*Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage, a slight grin on his face as he heads around a corner*

*Booker T Is in his LR*
Wade Barrett sees Justin Gabriel and walks over to him.

"Well, hey there, Justin!"
Justin Gabriel: *Roll's his eyes slightly, before replying sarcastically* Het, there Wade!
Wade Barrett:

"I got to ask you a question, Gabriel. That could change your career forever!"
Justin Gabriel: If it's about The Corre or The Nexus, don't bother. I'm over all that crap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:56 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
*Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage, a slight grin on his face as he heads around a corner*

*Booker T Is in his LR*

Justin Gabriel: *Roll's his eyes slightly, before replying sarcastically* Het, there Wade!
Wade Barrett:

Justin Gabriel: If it's about The Corre or The Nexus, don't bother. I'm over all that crap...
Wade Barrett:

"Hey!! It's an equal group, The Corre is an equal group. You could be champion!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

*Booker T Is in his LR*

Wade Barrett:

Wade Barrett:

"Hey!! It's an equal group, The Corre is an equal group. You could be champion!"
Justin Gabriel: Wade, I'd think you'd be over the nexus or The Corre... I mean, honestly, it's time to move on and take part in a single's careers, and that's what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Wade Barrett:

"You better watch it, Gabriel. You'll be out of here faster than Kaval and WWE after 'winning' WWE NXT. I won NXT, not you! This is by far the stupidest move of your career!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:25 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
Wade Barrett:

"You better watch it, Gabriel. You'll be out of here faster than Kaval and WWE after 'winning' WWE NXT. I won NXT, not you! This is by far the stupidest move of your career!"
Justin Gabriel: *Glares at Barrett* Honestly, I have comapines BEGGING for me to join them! Do you think I'd hesitate? Wade, Move On. Nexus, Or The Corre, Or Wade Barrett's Cool Crew, is no longer including JUSTIN GABRIEL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
Wade Barrett:

Justin Gabriel: *Glares at Barrett* Honestly, I have comapines BEGGING for me to join them! Do you think I'd hesitate? Wade, Move On. Nexus, Or The Corre, Or Wade Barrett's Cool Crew, is no longer including JUSTIN GABRIEL!
"Your career will go down the drain. And I'll watch, and I'll laugh. And when you watch The Corre's reformation go to the top filled with championships, you'll be sorry."

OT: gtg.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
Wade Barrett:

"Your career will go down the drain. And I'll watch, and I'll laugh. And when you watch The Corre's reformation go to the top filled with championships, you'll be sorry."

OT: gtg.
OT: Same, Continue this another time or something Smile
*Justin Gabriel shakes his head and walk off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:34 pm

The Right.To.Censor arrive in their signature attire as the outside crowd boo this amazing group of men who are fighting for the right things in life. they ignored the ignorance of this outside crowd and continue you in... It is a good thing they have each other because otherwise they would be all alone.

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 904_The_Miz

[The same Black Ford Mustang from the other day pulls into the arena as the fans begin to boo loudly at the car that they all know belongs to the man they all hate. The Miz steps out from the vehicle without Alex Riley to much surprise from the crowd. He wears his vest outfit and walks cockily by the outdoors crowd without even acknowledging them and goes to his Locker Room]
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 pm

The All Night Xpress pass RTC and fail to control their laughter as they continue down the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
The All Night Xpress pass RTC and fail to control their laughter as they continue down the hallway.

[The R.T.C looks at ANX with anger in their eyes as the problem solver of the group, Val Venis, walks up them and stares.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Mesa, who is The All Night Express?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 pm

King Del Rio wrote:

Kenny King and Rhett Titus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

What brand do u want them on? I dont remember adding themm.. :/
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm

-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

[The R.T.C looks at ANX with anger in their eyes as the problem solver of the group, Val Venis, walks up them and stares.]

Titus looks at Venis and stifles a laugh before speaking.

"Yo man, you actually mean to tell me ya'll are actually AGAINST the lovely ladies of OWF showing us their goods? It's sports entertainment my friend, and women being proud of their bodies is decent entertainment if you as me."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

SmackDown please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

SmackDown please.
Alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

"Yo man, you actually mean to tell me ya'll are actually AGAINST the lovely ladies of OWF showing us their goods? It's sports entertainment my friend, and women being proud of their bodies is decent entertainment if you as me."

Steven Richards
As a matter of what we are. It is degrading the way women show themselves to the whole world like a bunch o whores. What women do at home WITH there spouse it whatever to us but a bunch of disrespectful women walking around bearing all is about ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:36 pm

-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

Steven Richards
As a matter of what we are. It is degrading the way women show themselves to the whole world like a bunch o whores. What women do at home WITH there spouse it whatever to us but a bunch of disrespectful women walking around bearing all is about ridiculous.

Kenny King looks at Richards with a blank look on his face before responding.

"So you want the women in this company to wear what? Because the ladies don't exactly hurt the ratings by wearing their little outfits. So you and your fellow anti-sexual cult can just give up on your little politically correct world, because it ain't going to happen. And if we need to teach you a lesson about what wrestling fans want, why don't we squash you little punks tomorrow night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Shane McMahon has pinned a match under the SmackDown! section on the bulliten board outside his office. Check it out and see what the new match is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

Steven Richards

Kenny King looks at Richards with a blank look on his face before responding.

"So you want the women in this company to wear what? Because the ladies don't exactly hurt the ratings by wearing their little outfits. So you and your fellow anti-sexual cult can just give up on your little politically correct world, because it ain't going to happen. And if we need to teach you a lesson about what wrestling fans want, why don't we squash you little punks tomorrow night?"

Steven Richards
Well this is professional wrestling not Playboy, which is a disgusting company by the way. But any ways whatever your names are are you positive you want to do that... Yo do realize their is two weak guys a..k..a you versus a group of 4 guys... if your that dumb your on.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
Shane McMahon has pinned a match under the SmackDown! section on the bulliten board outside his office. Check it out and see what the new match is!
-The Great Khali with Ranjin Singh knocks on Shane McMahon's office door-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 pm

JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
OWF Chairman // Shane McMahon // OWF Chairman

"Come in!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:59 pm

"The 50 million dollar fur coat is stepping out of the limo, in this fur coat is the Guru of Greatness John Morrison. He has an arrogant look on his face as the fans give him huge boos. He heads inside looking to become world champion soon

The Phenominal AJ Styles arrives in a brand new Bentley and steps out wearing an armani suit. The fans chear him and he gives him his southern boy smile before heading inside
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:18 am

King Del Rio wrote:
JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
OWF Chairman // Shane McMahon // OWF Chairman

"Come in!"
-The Great Khali enters,and looks at the office with Ranjin Singh,and then he looks at McMahon-

The Great Khali:Namastē śrī makamahana

Ranjin Singh:The Great Khali said "Hello Mr. McMahon."

The Great Khali:Kē rūpa mēṁ maiṁ dēkha rahā hūm̐, maiṁ ēka maica mēṁ abhī taka nahīṁ kara rahā hūm̐, lēkina maiṁ bahuta garteful kō ēka mēṁ hō sakatā hai, kr̥payā, khāsakara agara yaha ēka śīrṣaka maica hai.

Ranjin Singh:The Great Khali said "As I see,I'm not in a match yet,but I would be very garteful to be in one,please,especially if it's a title match."
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 am

-Mason Ryan heads down the hallway,he has a smug smirk in his Face as he enters the GYM-

-'The Cowboy' James Storm sits backstage drinking a cold beer.Thinking about SmackDown.He quickly shakes his head & take another sip of his beer-

-'The Beast' Matt Morgan exits his Lr,watching some other Wrestlers/Divas before he walks to the Entrance Hall-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next