The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"

Go down 
+10
White guy
Mesa
Periwinkles
Alissa Daily
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Bleed Green
.mop is dead.
The Roman Empire
JD
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:37 pm

[Dolph Ziggler struts to the ring arrogantly as he gets booed by all of the OWF fans. He smirks as he slides into the ring and the announcer brings him a microphone. He looks into the crowd and takes a minute before he begins his spiel.]

>>.Dolph Ziggler.<<

“Well, well, well. Looks like we’ve got the same thing we had back in the WWE, a bunch of kiddie fans who boo me, just because I’m better than them. I mean, I understand your jealousy, just look at this perfectly chiseled body, and my handsome face. I put “Dashing” Cody Rhodes to shame! And my looks aren’t going to be the only thing that will take me far in this company. My athleticism and pure in-ring abilities will allow me to steamroll over the pathetic OWF ‘Main Eventers’ and claim the only thing that can make me look any better, a World Championship.”

[The crowd starts to boo loudly and Dolph just shakes his head.]

>>.Dolph Ziggler.<<

“Really? I mean honestly, who’s going to beat me? Who’s going to go toe to toe with the most perfect man in the OWF? Nobod-”

[Ziggler gets cut off as _____ comes out.]

OOC: Not my best work, but I didn’t want to go too far in if he’s getting interrupted. TBC by anybody.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Alissa Daily
Jobber
Jobber
Alissa Daily

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Awesome Kong arrives at the arena.

Melina arrives at the arena.

Winter arrives at the arena.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:00 am

Zack Ryder is reading playboy in his office.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 am

Mesa picks up the All Night Xpress on SD!
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 am

-As "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage hits the OWF arena,the crowd begins to boo loud as they know it's CM Punk some signs are up like "Pepsi sucks" or "Do anyone have a cigarrette?",now Punk walks out,staring at all the people that boo him,Punk ignores them and makes his way to the ring,as a fan is holding a Coca Cola,Punk grabs it and throws it to the fan,Punk laughs as he enters the ring,with a dissapointed face,and grabs a mic-

CM Punk:I don't know why you people hate me,the guy who had the Coca Cola deserved it completely.

-The fans boo loud as some cheer "CM Skunk!"-

CM Punk:This is ilogic,completely ilogic!You know why?It's ilogic when people hate his Savior,I'm a savior without powers,I'm better than Iron Man,Spider Man,Hulk,Wolverine,or whoever,I'm not dressed with a Halloween costume when I come out to the ring,but you know who does here?Shane McMahon!

-Punk stops and looks around the arena,as they boo loud-

CM Punk:It seems you don't know why,you see,TEN years ago,Vince was gonna buy WCW,but Shane bought it back,after that,he made an Alliance with Triple H's wife,how was she called?Oh,Stephanie,and even with Stephanie,WCW shut down,then he went to WWE again,for what?He lost mostly of his matches,and all the day he was only making the seat hot while beeing one of the major charges,and now,that he's the chairman of this company,he thinks it will dure last?

-Punk nods his head while laughing a bit-

CM Punk:This company is gonna die quicker than me without drinking Pepsi for a day!Don't you see it?I mean,the bathrroms are not cleaned yet,my Locker Room is rusty,and the other day I saw that a crew workers mop got broken!Though it was funny,this company is not gonna dure long.

-Punk smiles as he stops talking,as he closes his eyes,and open them again-

CM Punk:Well,yesterday I was talking with Shane,and I proposed him something,if he wanted OWF to grow,to be the best company in the world,then,I asked him to be the World Heavyweight Champion and guess what he says?

-The arena stays silent to hear the answer-

CM Punk:NO!

-The fans go nuts as Punk looks mad-

CM Punk:God,can you guys shut up?I'm tired of week after week I come here around and hear that sound when something bad it's happening,what the heck are you looking at boy?!?I'm tired of this,you like OWF?Too bad for you,get other company before it dies.

-Punk throws the mic into the ring as the fans boo loud,he walks away from the ring and starts heading backstage mad,as the fans still boo him-
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:26 am

"The Emporer of Epicness" John Morrison arrives to a chorus of boos as the fans realize that he will soon be OWF Champion

AJ Styles arrives in a limo and steps out in a full suit, he gets a mixed reaction and heads inside
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

My guys arrive.

OOC: I lold at "dure" in JD's promo.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Mesa David wrote:
My guys arrive.

OOC: I lold at "dure" in JD's promo.
Dure=last Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:10 pm

-tнє mιz mark- wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OWF Vice President Theodore Long arrives and heads to his new office.

The Undertaker arrives, but as usual, is nowhere to be found by anybody else.

Chris Jericho arrives, searching for his new locker room, ready to chew someone out if it's not to his liking.

[The Right To Censor walk by Chris Jericho before Steven stops his group and turns to Jericho.]

Steven Richards

Finally another honest man.. A man who changed from his former ignorant ways and found the light. Chris Jericho.. from all of us I say thank you.
Jericho: Is this going somewhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm

JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
OWF Chairman of the Board Shane McMahon arrives in a black limo and a suit as he opens the OWF Entrance Door and walks in as the door shuts behind him. Shane takes a deep breath of the fresh OWF air as he heads down the hallway, searching for his new office.[/center]
-While CM Punk is walking around the arena,he sees Shane McMahon is going to enter his office,Punk goes to him,and then he makes the Anonymous Raw GM sound-

CM Punk:Can I have your attention please?I just realized that OWF Chairman was the Anonymous Raw General Manager.

-Punk laughs as he backs up a bit from Shane-

CM Punk:Ha,what happened to your father?He didn't got enough money to buy a wheelchair?That's what I supposed when I saw you entering the Chairman's office.

-Punk smirks at McMahon-

OOC:I'll have to rp with him first.
OWF Chairman of the Board // Shane McMahon // OWF Chairman of the Board

"Excuse you? I'd like to say, it's a new day in professional wrestling. My father retired and he letted me renew the company and everything. I just kept a few elements, changed a few elements, and added alot better quality. And to this day, we do not know who was the Anonymous RAW General Manager. I didn't, but the only one who did was my father and he won't spill. So what brings you here to my office so rudely?"
CM Punk:Alright,alright,don't worry,I won't tell anyone else that Shane McMahon was the Anonymous Raw General Manager.

-Punk smirks looking at Shane with a devil look-

CM Punk:But I want you to explain me something Shane,how can you have the,ehm,STUPID idea to create OWF?I mean,look what you tried to do with WCW,you bought it,only to make it die again,even with the help of Stephanie it died,I don't want to see how this little company keeps.

-Punk nods his head,and then he goes a handshake-

CM Punk:But don't worry,I know a cheap trick how to maintain it,just make me the World Heavyweight Champion,how is that?Make me champion,and trust me,OWF will not go by the toilet as ECW and WCW do.
OWF Chairman of the Board // Shane McMahon // OWF Chairman of the Board

Shane does not shake CM Punk's hand-

"You have to earn it, Punk. I'm not my father. You'll have to earn it in a match. And guess what? You're going to have to earn that championship match. And guess what else? You're going to have to earn that #1 contenders match. So go train, you got some work to do."
-Punk stays with the hand there,he nods about what McMahon says,and slaps him-

CM Punk:How do you dare to reject my offer,to one of the best wrestlers in the world,a 3 time World Heavyweight Champion,and the leader of one of the most powerful stables ever,The Nexus?

-Punk touches his head as he smirks again to McMahon-

CM Punk:Ok Shane,I'll let you this once,I know when you have to think quickly you say no,but now,you had your time,now tell me,will you give me the World Heavyweight Championship?
OWF Chairman // Shane McMahon // OWF Chairman

"My answer is the same as before. Now go lace up a pair of boots and get to training. Your mouth will get you nowhere here in my company."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:04 pm

*A small white car is seen pulling up in the WWE parking lot and the fans begins to jeer as Justin Gabriel steps out. He looks side to side, looking at the on-going crowd of jeering people. He begins to head inside the arena, shortly afterwards*

OT: Sorry for any inconvienence, but can I drop Heath Slater for Booker T?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 pm

No problem.. What brand for Booker?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
No problem.. What brand for Booker?
I'll go for Raw, Thanks

*Shortly after Gabriel's arrival, Another car, this time a limousine pull's up in the arena parking lot. The fans cheer as the man they know as Booker T steps out and sign's a couple of autographs, before quickly heading inside*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Admin wrote:

[Dolph Ziggler struts to the ring arrogantly as he gets booed by all of the OWF fans. He smirks as he slides into the ring and the announcer brings him a microphone. He looks into the crowd and takes a minute before he begins his spiel.]

>>.Dolph Ziggler.<<

“Well, well, well. Looks like we’ve got the same thing we had back in the WWE, a bunch of kiddie fans who boo me, just because I’m better than them. I mean, I understand your jealousy, just look at this perfectly chiseled body, and my handsome face. I put “Dashing” Cody Rhodes to shame! And my looks aren’t going to be the only thing that will take me far in this company. My athleticism and pure in-ring abilities will allow me to steamroll over the pathetic OWF ‘Main Eventers’ and claim the only thing that can make me look any better, a World Championship.”

[The crowd starts to boo loudly and Dolph just shakes his head.]

>>.Dolph Ziggler.<<

“Really? I mean honestly, who’s going to beat me? Who’s going to go toe to toe with the most perfect man in the OWF? Nobod-”

[Ziggler gets cut off as _____ comes out.]

OOC: Not my best work, but I didn’t want to go too far in if he’s getting interrupted. TBC by anybody.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Edge and Christian arrive to the arena, Christian talking on the phone with his their grandmother. He hands the phone to Edge, who greets her as "Gram Jam!" They walk around the arena after Edge hangs up.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:21 pm

-The Great Khali arrives at the OWF arena,with fans cheering him,along with his manager and traductor Ranjin Singh,they enter the arena and head to Khali's new Locker Room-

-CM Punk is walking around the OWF arena,still pissed off that Shane McMahon didn't gave him the World Heavyweight Championship,and has to fight for the #1 Contendership-
Back to top Go down
Meep

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Announcement from the OWF Board:

- Shows to begin next week.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 pm

-The Great Khali is walking around the OWF arena,with Ranjin Singh-

-CM Punk is in the gym training,for his match against Jeff Hardy at Smack Down!-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Wade Barrett walks through the hallways looking for SmackDown! superstars to become apart of The Corre's reformation here in OWF.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 pm

*Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage, a slight grin on his face as he heads around a corner*

*Booker T Is in his LR*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
*Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage, a slight grin on his face as he heads around a corner*

*Booker T Is in his LR*
Wade Barrett sees Justin Gabriel and walks over to him.

"Well, hey there, Justin!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 pm

King Del Rio wrote:

*Booker T Is in his LR*

Justin Gabriel: *Roll's his eyes slightly, before replying sarcastically* Het, there Wade!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:51 pm

King Del Rio wrote:

*Booker T Is in his LR*

Justin Gabriel: *Roll's his eyes slightly, before replying sarcastically* Het, there Wade!
Wade Barrett:

"I got to ask you a question, Gabriel. That could change your career forever!"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Dolph Ziggler arrives in a pair of blue jeans and a customized Miami Heat jersey. He heads inside and looks for his locker room, debating whether or not to cut a promo.

Zack Ryder arrives and head to his office.

The All Night Xpress are in their locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next