The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"

Go down 
+10
White guy
Mesa
Periwinkles
Alissa Daily
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Bleed Green
.mop is dead.
The Roman Empire
JD
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:06 pm

RAW Superstar Alberto Del Rio arrives at the OWF arena in a fancy car with the nameplate on the front with his name on it as he steps out of the driver seat and Ricardo Rodriguez steps out of the passenger side and they both shut their doors as they walk to the entrance door and Ricardo opens the door and Alberto Del Rio walks in with a big smile as Ricardo walks in and shuts the door. Ricardo Rodriguez follows Alberto Del Rio through the hallways, searching for their new locker room, hoping for it to be luxurious.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:08 pm

JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
OWF Chairman of the Board Shane McMahon arrives in a black limo and a suit as he opens the OWF Entrance Door and walks in as the door shuts behind him. Shane takes a deep breath of the fresh OWF air as he heads down the hallway, searching for his new office.[/center]
-While CM Punk is walking around the arena,he sees Shane McMahon is going to enter his office,Punk goes to him,and then he makes the Anonymous Raw GM sound-

CM Punk:Can I have your attention please?I just realized that OWF Chairman was the Anonymous Raw General Manager.

-Punk laughs as he backs up a bit from Shane-

CM Punk:Ha,what happened to your father?He didn't got enough money to buy a wheelchair?That's what I supposed when I saw you entering the Chairman's office.

-Punk smirks at McMahon-

OOC:I'll have to rp with him first.
OWF Chairman of the Board // Shane McMahon // OWF Chairman of the Board

"Excuse you? I'd like to say, it's a new day in professional wrestling. My father retired and he letted me renew the company and everything. I just kept a few elements, changed a few elements, and added alot better quality. And to this day, we do not know who was the Anonymous RAW General Manager. I didn't, but the only one who did was my father and he won't spill. So what brings you here to my office so rudely?"
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 pm

.mop wrote:
Tony wrote:
APA - John Bradshaw Layfield & Ron Simmons arrive at the arena & head to their "office"

Jeff Hardy arrives at the arena & heads to his locker room

Off: You should know the APA Office. If not It's just apart of the arena where there is a door. like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4NjONoNGIA

*Sheamus walks by "The Office" and sees APA drinking*

Sheamus: Come on Fella's you americans dont really think can touch Ierland in drinking.

John Bradshaw Layfield looks at him before looking at Ron.

John Bradshaw Layfield:
"You know Ron I would have never thought there be a day when Mayo could walk & talk. Oh Ron I almost forgot to say this one I never thought I see the day when Ronald McDonald joined Pro Wrestling. But you know something kid Me & Ron could out drink any Irish person anyday, anytime. But Ron what do you have to say about his white skin?"

Ron Simmons: .......................................DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:13 pm

SmackDown! Superstar Wade Barrett arrives at the OWF arena with a smirk on his face as he walks through the hallways thinking about bringing back The Corre.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Zack Ryder arrives at the OWF Arena for the first time, and for some reason he has been designated as the new CEO. He heads to his office and begins to set it up the way he likes.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 pm

OWF Referee has arrived at the OWF arena and heads to he catering area to drink some coffee.

OT: BTW, how do u like the style of the black and white?
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
OWF Chairman of the Board Shane McMahon arrives in a black limo and a suit as he opens the OWF Entrance Door and walks in as the door shuts behind him. Shane takes a deep breath of the fresh OWF air as he heads down the hallway, searching for his new office.[/center]
-While CM Punk is walking around the arena,he sees Shane McMahon is going to enter his office,Punk goes to him,and then he makes the Anonymous Raw GM sound-

CM Punk:Can I have your attention please?I just realized that OWF Chairman was the Anonymous Raw General Manager.

CM Punk:Ha,what happened to your father?He didn't got enough money to buy a wheelchair?That's what I supposed when I saw you entering the Chairman's office.

-Punk smirks at McMahon-

"Excuse you? I'd like to say, it's a new day in professional wrestling. My father retired and he letted me renew the company and everything. I just kept a few elements, changed a few elements, and added alot better quality. And to this day, we do not know who was the Anonymous RAW General Manager. I didn't, but the only one who did was my father and he won't spill. So what brings you here to my office so rudely?"
CM Punk:Alright,alright,don't worry,I won't tell anyone else that Shane McMahon was the Anonymous Raw General Manager.

-Punk smirks looking at Shane with a devil look-

CM Punk:But I want you to explain me something Shane,how can you have the,ehm,STUPID idea to create OWF?I mean,look what you tried to do with WCW,you bought it,only to make it die again,even with the help of Stephanie it died,I don't want to see how this little company keeps.

-Punk nods his head,and then he goes a handshake-

CM Punk:But don't worry,I know a cheap trick how to maintain it,just make me the World Heavyweight Champion,how is that?Make me champion,and trust me,OWF will not go by the toilet as ECW and WCW do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:27 pm

JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
JD wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

-Punk smirks at McMahon-

CM Punk:Alright,alright,don't worry,I won't tell anyone else that Shane McMahon was the Anonymous Raw General Manager.

-Punk smirks looking at Shane with a devil look-

CM Punk:But I want you to explain me something Shane,how can you have the,ehm,STUPID idea to create OWF?I mean,look what you tried to do with WCW,you bought it,only to make it die again,even with the help of Stephanie it died,I don't want to see how this little company keeps.

-Punk nods his head,and then he goes a handshake-

CM Punk:But don't worry,I know a cheap trick how to maintain it,just make me the World Heavyweight Champion,how is that?Make me champion,and trust me,OWF will not go by the toilet as ECW and WCW do.

Shane does not shake CM Punk's hand-

"You have to earn it, Punk. I'm not my father. You'll have to earn it in a match. And guess what? You're going to have to earn that championship match. And guess what else? You're going to have to earn that #1 contenders match. So go train, you got some work to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:32 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
RAW Superstar Alberto Del Rio arrives at the OWF arena in a fancy car with the nameplate on the front with his name on it as he steps out of the driver seat and Ricardo Rodriguez steps out of the passenger side and they both shut their doors as they walk to the entrance door and Ricardo opens the door and Alberto Del Rio walks in with a big smile as Ricardo walks in and shuts the door. Ricardo Rodriguez follows Alberto Del Rio through the hallways, searching for their new locker room, hoping for it to be luxurious.

[The Miz just happens to bump into the Mexican Rich Guy.. The Miz moves his tongue in his mouth where you an see has his lip moves out. The Miz stares into the eyes of Alberto Del Rio and Alex Riley stands beside the two men. The Miz kind of dusts himself off before shaking his head slightly.]

The Miz
Alberto Del Rio.... Ah the greatest of the great. Is that not what you think you are. Well listen to me real close and believe me I will talk real quickly so you can understand me. You need to get yourself moved to Smackdown if you ever want a chance at be the OWF Champion because that championship is good as mine! Do not even think about pulling your crap you did on Smackdown back in WWE. Because you see the man beside me... That is Alex Riley.. if your announcer gets involved. Riley will snap him like a twig so how about you move on out of my way or I will beat you so bad you will be running to the border! You will not beat me.. I will be the first OWF Champion because... listen close... I'm The Miz.... And I'm... AWESOME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 pm

-tнє mιz mαяk- wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

[The Miz just happens to bump into the Mexican Rich Guy.. The Miz moves his tongue in his mouth where you an see has his lip moves out. The Miz stares into the eyes of Alberto Del Rio and Alex Riley stands beside the two men. The Miz kind of dusts himself off before shaking his head slightly.]

The Miz
Alberto Del Rio.... Ah the greatest of the great. Is that not what you think you are. Well listen to me real close and believe me I will talk real quickly so you can understand me. You need to get yourself moved to Smackdown if you ever want a chance at be the OWF Champion because that championship is good as mine! Do not even think about pulling your crap you did on Smackdown back in WWE. Because you see the man beside me... That is Alex Riley.. if your announcer gets involved. Riley will snap him like a twig so how about you move on out of my way or I will beat you so bad you will be running to the border! You will not beat me.. I will be the first OWF Champion because... listen close... I'm The Miz.... And I'm... AWESOME!
Alberto Del Rio stares at The Miz, not looking too pleasant.

"Don't worry, Miz. I won't get in your way. As long as you don't have the possession of the OWF Championship. Because it is my destiny to become world champion! And I will achieve my destiny, very, very soon."
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Tony wrote:
.mop wrote:
Tony wrote:
APA - John Bradshaw Layfield & Ron Simmons arrive at the arena & head to their "office"

Off: You should know the APA Office. If not It's just apart of the arena where there is a door. like this

Sheamus: Come on Fella's you americans dont really think can touch Ierland in drinking.

John Bradshaw Layfield:
"You know Ron I would have never thought there be a day when Mayo could walk & talk. Oh Ron I almost forgot to say this one I never thought I see the day when Ronald McDonald joined Pro Wrestling. But you know something kid Me & Ron could out drink any Irish person anyday, anytime. But Ron what do you have to say about his white skin?"

Ron Simmons: .......................................DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Sheamus starts to turn a little red with anger*

Sheamus: I am the pride of Ierland, and i wont let 2 washed up americans disrespect my home country like that. I won as many World titles as you 2 did in my first year here than you did in your whole carrers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm

OWF Referee Earl Hebner has announced on the intercom for the first 2 wrestlers to come to the interviewing area will challenge to become the first ever OWF Hardcore Champion.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
OWF Referee Earl Hebner has announced on the intercom for the first 2 wrestlers to come to the interviewing area will challenge to become the first ever OWF Hardcore Champion.

*MVP struts into the Interviewing area*
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm

King Del Rio wrote:

John Bradshaw Layfield looks at Sheamus before getting out of his chair & walking to the interview area.
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 pm

.mop wrote:
Tony wrote:
.mop wrote:
Tony wrote:

John Bradshaw Layfield:

*Sheamus starts to turn a little red with anger*

Sheamus: I am the pride of Ierland, and i wont let 2 washed up americans disrespect my home country like that. I won as many World titles as you 2 did in my first year here than you did in your whole carrers.

Ron Simmons looks at Sheamus before shaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm

OWF Referee Earl Hebner sees JBL and MVP entering the arena and shouts 'Fight'!

OT:
Go back and forth fighting if not responded in 30 mins, then the other person will win. No back-to-back attacks.
If someone goes for a pin attempt, I will count and kick-out if I want that person to.
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Ziggler heads over to the interview area to scout the two men competing for the Hardcore Title.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm

John Bradshaw Layfield runs at MVP & Big Boots him before going for a quick cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Ziggler heads over to the interview area to scout the two men competing for the Hardcore Title.
SmackDown! Superstar Wade Barrett walks over to the interviewing area and sees there are already 2 men there competing, MVP and JBL. He sees Ziggler and watches the match.

"Hey, Dolph."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
-tнє mιz mαяk- wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

The Miz

"Don't worry, Miz. I won't get in your way. As long as you don't have the possession of the OWF Championship. Because it is my destiny to become world champion! And I will achieve my destiny, very, very soon."

[The Miz smirks at the idiotic comments as he looks at Del Rio as he hates that ignorant grin of his.]

The Miz
Do not get your hopes up. What have you done in your career a luck Royal Rumble Victory? Look at me I am a former WWE Champion. You no.. You are not in my league. You may believe it is your destiny to become the WWE Champion but allow me to be the one to correct you.. If you remain here on Monday Night Raw.. Your new destiny is going to be jobbing to me. Face it Del Rio I am the best in the world and there is no way you will be able to defeat me. I am trying to be as nice as possible. I want you to get your title.. so get the World Heavyweight Championship because that WWE title belongs to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Tony wrote:
John Bradshaw Layfield runs at MVP & Big Boots him before going for a quick cover.
Earl Hebner gets down on the floor and begins to count.

He slaps the floor.
"1!!!!!!"

MVP kicks out.

Earl Hebner holds up 1 finger signaling it was just 1.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
Tony wrote:

He slaps the floor.
"1!!!!!!"

MVP kicks out.

MVP gets up to one knee and blocks a oncoming punch from JBL and lands a punch to the gut. JBL bends over in pain and MVP throws him into the wall where Barrett and Dolph are standing. MVP goes for a quick cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:00 pm

-tнє mιz mαяk- wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
-tнє mιz mαяk- wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:

The Miz

[The Miz smirks at the idiotic comments as he looks at Del Rio as he hates that ignorant grin of his.]

The Miz
Do not get your hopes up. What have you done in your career a luck Royal Rumble Victory? Look at me I am a former WWE Champion. You no.. You are not in my league. You may believe it is your destiny to become the WWE Champion but allow me to be the one to correct you.. If you remain here on Monday Night Raw.. Your new destiny is going to be jobbing to me. Face it Del Rio I am the best in the world and there is no way you will be able to defeat me. I am trying to be as nice as possible. I want you to get your title.. so get the World Heavyweight Championship because that WWE title belongs to me...
Alberto Del Rio:

"Listen up, Mike. I've taken out that little chiauau Rey Mysterio, a former paper world champion. And I'm not afraid to take out another former paper world champion and put him on the shelf for 2 months. You beat Orton 3 times with help. I can beat him with an arm tied behind my back and on my knees...... by myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 pm

.mop wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
Tony wrote:

He slaps the floor.
"1!!!!!!"

MVP kicks out.

MVP gets up to one knee and blocks a oncoming punch from JBL and lands a punch to the gut. JBL bends over in pain and MVP throws him into the wall where Barrett and Dolph are standing. MVP goes for a quick cover.
Earl Hebner once again gets down on the floor and begins to count.

He slaps the floor.
"1!!!!!"

He slaps the floor again.
"2!!!!!"

JBL kicks out.

Earl Hebner holds up 2 fingers signaling it was just 2.
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
.mop wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
Tony wrote:

He slaps the floor.
"1!!!!!!"

MVP kicks out.

Earl Hebner once again gets down on the floor and begins to count.

He slaps the floor.
"1!!!!!"

He slaps the floor again.
"2!!!!!"

JBL kicks out.

Earl Hebner holds up 2 fingers signaling it was just 2.

JBL gets up & pushes MVP away before running at him hitting him with a clothesline & then goes for another cover.

Off: Not the Clothesline from Hell just a normal Clothesline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next