The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"

Go down 
+10
White guy
Mesa
Periwinkles
Alissa Daily
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Bleed Green
.mop is dead.
The Roman Empire
JD
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 am

The Right To Censor arrive together and talk to a few group of people
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 am

King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Ezekiel Jackson arrives at the arena and heads for his Locker room
The Corre's Reformation Member Wade Barrett sees Ezekiel Jackson walking and he walks up to him with a smile.

"Hey there, Big Zeke! How have things been ever since WWE went down and OWF went up?"

Ezekiel Jackson

Not so good, but i hear they are going to get better since your reforming The Corre

Wade Barrett

"Yep.. Well, we got Madison Rayne and me so far, I asked Justin and he flat-out refused.. So, I was wondering.. do you want to come back to The Corre in its reformation here in OWF?"

Ezekiel Jackson

Of Course, The Corre wouldn't be the same without me and we can easily find someone to replace Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
The Corre's Reformation Member Wade Barrett sees Ezekiel Jackson walking and he walks up to him with a smile.

"Hey there, Big Zeke! How have things been ever since WWE went down and OWF went up?"

Ezekiel Jackson

Not so good, but i hear they are going to get better since your reforming The Corre

Wade Barrett

"Yep.. Well, we got Madison Rayne and me so far, I asked Justin and he flat-out refused.. So, I was wondering.. do you want to come back to The Corre in its reformation here in OWF?"

Ezekiel Jackson

Of Course, The Corre wouldn't be the same without me and we can easily find someone to replace Gabriel
Wade Barrett

"It'll be hard, but it's managable. So it's me, you, and Madison Rayne. Is Heath Slater even here in OWF?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 am

King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:

Ezekiel Jackson

Wade Barrett

Ezekiel Jackson

Wade Barrett

"It'll be hard, but it's managable. So it's me, you, and Madison Rayne. Is Heath Slater even here in OWF?"

Ezekiel Jackson

From what i've heard he was for a brief moment, but don't worry about him as there will be someone on the roster willing to join us
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 am

The fans in atendance hear Edge and Christian's new theme, and give a standing ovation. Every fan in the arena is cheering as hard as they can. As they are, they are looking all around the arena, trying to find the two. When they are found, they are seen walking down the steps, over the barricade and into the ring. Holding mics, their music stops and they start talking.

Edge: So Christian...

Christian: Yes Edge?

Edge: It seems we don't have a match yet!

Christian: Is that so?

Edge: It is. Although, it wouldn't be much of a competition anyway. I mean, what are we up against? The APA?

Christian: The American Poop Assosiation, right?

Edge: I think so. What else? Right to Censor?

Christian: The cops who think they have it all.

Edge: And The All Night Ex Press, right?

Christian: Who are those guys anyway?

Edge: I have no idea. Kenny Queen and Reck Teepees I think.

Christian: That sounds about right. It seems we are the only decent team on either show here in OWF. I think, we should be given the titles!

Edge: You know, I didn't even think about that!

Christian: Really? Well, that calls for... *he pulls something out of his pocket* KAZOOS!

Edge: No way! You found them?

Christian: That I did! *he gives one to Edge* Let's play!

Edge: You play, I'll sing!

Christian starts playing random notes while Edge sings.

Edge: The only team around... the titles will be ours.

Christian: Good one. Now that we made our point, we'll be waiting backstage for the titles. Thanks!

The two roll out of the ring, putting their kazoos in their pocket. They walk up the ramp, laughing. Once backstage, they sit in their lr, playing kazoos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
King Del Rio wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:

Ezekiel Jackson

Wade Barrett

Ezekiel Jackson

Wade Barrett

Ezekiel Jackson

From what i've heard he was for a brief moment, but don't worry about him as there will be someone on the roster willing to join us
Wade Barrett

"Alright, we need about 2 more, at least, male wrestlers to join The Corre's reformation."
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 pm

-CM Punk arrives at the OWF arena,ignoring the fans that boo him outside,as he tells them that he's gonna kick Jeff back into TNA-

-The Great Khali arrives with Ranjin Singh,seeing he don't has a match at the next Raw-
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Trish Stratus and Tara.... any brands?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 pm

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
Trish Stratus and Tara.... any brands?
Accepted.

BTW members, OWF's shows have been postponed to next week.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm

E&C arrive, and see they have a match on the upcoming RAW. They see they're facing APA. They walk down the hall & into they're lr.

Edge: So, we got a match against, APA, the... um... what was their name?

Christian: Wasn't it the American Poop Association?

Edge: I don't think so, wasn't it the American Psycological Area?

Christian: No, I guarantee its American Poop Association.

Edge: Ok. So, you think they got a chance?

Christian: No.

Edge: Neither do I.

They pull out kazoos and start playing to end their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"   Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day" - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Wrestling Federation: "It's A New Day"
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8