The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0

Go down 
+38
Sam
#Animal
Jericho
EdgeLover2748
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Kush And Orange Juice
JB 2.1
M
Miss Christy Dollie
ItsSoSophie
SP
Goblin
meep21
LegendOfCasey
Michael
fuck
Harold
Cole
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Ethan
Oriadon
Y2JMattitude
Mesa
ADY
RED
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
TJ
Admin
Richie
Viper
American Wolf
Captain2
JD
Periwinkles
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville Ryan has let his contract with ECCW expire.
Then re-signs it.

Guess not lol

Keep him if you want but he's going to be a hell of a lot quieter
:/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 am

Captain2 wrote:
Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville Ryan has let his contract with ECCW expire.
Then re-signs it.

Guess not lol

Keep him if you want but he's going to be a hell of a lot quieter

Well I guess change of plans for Crumble....

Nothing personal with you mate, just not feeling it anymore

Alright. Think about it though...
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 am

He is your hero and he has arrived. Dan Fuckin Williams is here
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 am

Will Williams > Dan Williams

This is fact. Any contradictory statements will be deleted by me.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:42 am

Dolemite wrote:
Will Williams > Dan Williams

This is fact. Any contradictory statements will be deleted by me.
:O Dirty Jew, Im telling Hitler
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:43 am

Daniel Evans > Sex > Dan Williams > Will Williams
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:44 am

Mesa David wrote:
Daniel Evans > Sex > Dan Williams > Will Williams
Dan Williams invented sex
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 am

Blackity wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 Kenny10

Kenneth Markov arrives at the arena thinking about the Royal Crumble this Sunday.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 Ali10

Ali Fernando arrives at the arena knowing that he is GOING to dominate his three opponents and retain his Doom World Championship this Sunday.

OT: RP Anyone?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:48 am

Aw damn, I'm not that kind of Admin
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:48 am

Hey Justin, no more than 3 pics in your sig.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:50 am

Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:

Kenneth Markov arrives at the arena thinking about the Royal Crumble this Sunday.

Ali Fernando arrives at the arena knowing that he is GOING to dominate his three opponents and retain his Doom World Championship this Sunday.

"The Fuckin Man" Dan Williams spots the child known as Ali Fernando and proceeds to walk over in his own manor. He looks up and down at him and spots the title

Dan: So your some sort of champion I hear? I find it ironic that just as I arrive here your title reign is coming to an end. Pitiful isn't it? We aren't on the same show or luckily for you that belt would be going around the waste of someone who is to these people a "saint" weather they know it or not Dan Williams being released from prison is the greatest thing that has ever happened to humanity.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:08 am

Dan wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:

"The Fuckin Man" Dan Williams spots the child known as Ali Fernando and proceeds to walk over in his own manor. He looks up and down at him and spots the title

Dan: So your some sort of champion I hear? I find it ironic that just as I arrive here your title reign is coming to an end. Pitiful isn't it? We aren't on the same show or luckily for you that belt would be going around the waste of someone who is to these people a "saint" weather they know it or not Dan Williams being released from prison is the greatest thing that has ever happened to humanity.

Ali Fernando shakes his head as he looks straight in the eyes of this man.

Ali Fernando: ''My title reign is coming to an end? Whoever you are, you must not understand that I am ECCW's future monster, I am ECCW's future world champion for heaven's sake! But you, you should just walk away and leave because all you are for ECCW...is some pathetic jobber who thinks their cool by setting some stupid remarkable jokes. But I do have to agree with you on one point, I will be losing this championship and as a matter of fact, I may be coming to you're brand, because right after I win Doom, it's my choice to either move onto Crush or Domination. And I know exactly what place I am coming to. But as for you, I think that you should just take my advise and get the hell out of here before you ACTUALLY DO, get hurt.''
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 am

Blackity wrote:
Dan wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:

Ali Fernando: ''My title reign is coming to an end? Whoever you are, you must not understand that I am ECCW's future monster, I am ECCW's future world champion for heaven's sake! But you, you should just walk away and leave because all you are for ECCW...is some pathetic jobber who thinks their cool by setting some stupid remarkable jokes. But I do have to agree with you on one point, I will be losing this championship and as a matter of fact, I may be coming to you're brand, because right after I win Doom, it's my choice to either move onto Crush or Domination. And I know exactly what place I am coming to. But as for you, I think that you should just take my advise and get the hell out of here before you ACTUALLY DO, get hurt.''
Dan gives him a look of THIS MUTHA FUCKA

Dan So what your telling me is that you have no earthly idea whom I am? Which makes you stupid. You are a fucking idiot if you truelly dont know who the hell I am. Is it my fault that your mother was to poor to buy you a dinner and a TV? Not likely. I'll inform you of the truth negro because its the right thing to do. I "allegedly" killed a cop, however see these hands? There are no finger prints which means there we no finger prints on the gun. Nobody on this planet has the gall to testify against me so there for I get off scottfree. That's assuming I did it right? Now look at this, I DARE you to jump over to Domination because I've been in this black hole for a little over 2 days and already I see it that I need to be running the shit. I SHOULD be champion because whatever fuck head is doesn't deserve it CLEARLY. Im from the greatest city on the fucking planet thats right kid Chicago, which clearly makes me better than you could ever fuckin dream of.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 am

Dan wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Dan wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:

Dan So what your telling me is that you have no earthly idea whom I am? Which makes you stupid. You are a fucking idiot if you truelly dont know who the hell I am. Is it my fault that your mother was to poor to buy you a dinner and a TV? Not likely. I'll inform you of the truth negro because its the right thing to do. I "allegedly" killed a cop, however see these hands? There are no finger prints which means there we no finger prints on the gun. Nobody on this planet has the gall to testify against me so there for I get off scottfree. That's assuming I did it right? Now look at this, I DARE you to jump over to Domination because I've been in this black hole for a little over 2 days and already I see it that I need to be running the shit. I SHOULD be champion because whatever fuck head is doesn't deserve it CLEARLY. Im from the greatest city on the fucking planet thats right kid Chicago, which clearly makes me better than you could ever fuckin dream of.

Ali Fernando: ''First off, I don't give a crap on where you're from and how you supposedly ''killed'' a cop. And lastly, you're not better than me. You see, ever since I came here I knew for a fact that I was going to dominate each and everyone of my opponents who dared to lay a hand on me, and of coarse, I did. And if you want me to prove it, then look back at the matches from the past couple of weeks because all I have been doing is fighting a couple of ''nobodies'' with my bare hand. So I'm just going to warn you, that IF I do pick Domination...I'd watch my back, because once I make my personal choice, all hell breaks loose.''
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:31 am

Blackity wrote:
Dan wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Dan wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:

Ali Fernando: ''First off, I don't give a crap on where you're from and how you supposedly ''killed'' a cop. And lastly, you're not better than me. You see, ever since I came here I knew for a fact that I was going to dominate each and everyone of my opponents who dared to lay a hand on me, and of coarse, I did. And if you want me to prove it, then look back at the matches from the past couple of weeks because all I have been doing is fighting a couple of ''nobodies'' with my bare hand. So I'm just going to warn you, that IF I do pick Domination...I'd watch my back, because once I make my personal choice, all hell breaks loose.''
Dan Yatta yatta yatta, your all talk. You think you could kick my ass? Fuggetta bout it. You see unlike you I would rather beat the piss outta someone than to just sit here and flap my gums like some sort of jackass so

Belts Ali across the mouth. When Ali looks at Dan, Dan smirks and then kicks him in the guy and pushes him over a stack of chairs
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:35 am

Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 ZZZ

*Zeke is walking toward's his Locker Room, when he bumps into Markov*

Zeke Zahn

You should really watch where your going punk unless you want a beating courtesy of me... Wait a minute, i know who you are, Your Kenny and your on the same roster as me... Well isn't that a Coincidence because our GM, who happen to personally sign me, told me to go and find you as i'm scoping out my competition and i've gotta say, i'm pretty disappointed with what i see, but no matter, i have no problem with kicking someone's ass that isn't up to my standards

*Zahn just stares at him and smirks*

Last edited by "Dashing" Samuel on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:36 am

Ali holds his neck before slowly getting to his feet, he watches Dan turn around and begin to walk away until Ali limps over and bashes a near by steel chair across the back of the head of Dan's. Ali then goes back to holding his hurt neck before limping away.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:42 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:

Zeke Zahn

You should really watch where your going punk unless you want a beating courtesy of me... Wait a minute, i know who you are, Your Kenny and your on the same roster as me... Well isn't that a considence because our GM, who happen to personally sign me, told me to go and find you as i'm scoping out my competition and i've gotta say, i'm pretty disappointed with what i see, but no matter, i have no problem with kicking someone's ass that isn't up to my standards

Kenny smirks

Kenneth Markov: ''Excuse me button boy? Would you mind repeating what you just said to you're most powerful superstar in this whole entire company, because from the looks of it...you don't know how I am. I have been through hell to be honest with you, but now ever since I came to this company I have actually been perfect, and that is why my name is Kenny Markov and I am ready to teach YOU, and whomever else who decides to get into you're true hero's way...a very good lesson.''
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 am

Blackity wrote:
"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Blackity wrote:
Blackity wrote:

Zeke Zahn

You should really watch where your going punk unless you want a beating courtesy of me... Wait a minute, i know who you are, Your Kenny and your on the same roster as me... Well isn't that a considence because our GM, who happen to personally sign me, told me to go and find you as i'm scoping out my competition and i've gotta say, i'm pretty disappointed with what i see, but no matter, i have no problem with kicking someone's ass that isn't up to my standards

Kenny smirks

Kenneth Markov: ''Excuse me button boy? Would you mind repeating what you just said to you're most powerful superstar in this whole entire company, because from the looks of it...you don't know how I am. I have been through hell to be honest with you, but now ever since I came to this company I have actually been perfect, and that is why my name is Kenny Markov and I am ready to teach YOU, and whomever else who decides to get into you're true hero's way...a very good lesson.''

Zeke Zahn

Now that's where your wrong as i am the one who is stronger than anybody here in ECCW and i know for a fact that some weakling like you wouldn't be able to lift me up onto your shoulders while I on the other hand would be able to lift you up on my shoulders, so that proves that i'm more powerful and anyway, do you know what i would do with you, if you were on my shoulders... I would throw you over my head and over the top rope onto the floor below, hoping that it would put you out of action and if that wasn't the case then i would do further damage to you until you were seriously injured and no longer in my way... do you like that sound of that because to me it's like music to my ears and i hope it starts playing real soon

*Zeke just stands there and grins before looking back down at Kenneth with a serious look on his face*

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 pm

John Leopold arrives

Azazel arrives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:17 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 2ep258g

Name:
"The Last Hope" Steven Rivers

Gimmick:
He has the idea in his head that he can not be stopped no matter what can happen to him. When he was born the doctors told his parents he was going to die due to a sickness at birth. He fought through it and was raised to be the best at school in everything he does. He only problem was he could not seem to get good at sport as everyone said he was to weak because the sickness at birth hurt him psychically as he lost some work in his muscles so he was not good at football. He did find a sport in Track as he is a quick runner but his peers mocked him for just doing a sport with running. He got a scholarship from Track and graduated from Florida State in a degree for History. His whole life his parents called him hope since the hope for him to get better worked. He told his parents he wanted to become a professional wrestler and they hated the idea but he worked his way up fighting past his faults to get into the business. He has wrestled around the world and he has given himself the nickname "The Last Hope" due to his childhood and his cockiness in his in-ring ability. He believes wrestling is his calling

Height:
5'9"

Weight:
177lb

Hometown:
Tallahassee, Florida, United States

Signatures:
- Crippler Dream [A snap DDT set up like Cross Rhodes. As you hit it they land directly on there had doing a complete flip.]

- Running Through Your Dreams [Run towards the ropes and then back at your bent over challenger and do a flip landing with both feet onto the back of your challenger.]

Finishers:
- The Last Hope [The set up is like the F-5 as he twirls them around in a quick motion and connects with a impact RKO.]

Entrance Music:
Life is Beautiful - Sixx AM

Heel

Brand:
Domination
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Chris James arrives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 pm

ExtremeStyles wrote:
Chris James arrives
And is then inducted in the Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Jarrett wrote:
ExtremeStyles wrote:
Chris James arrives
And is then inducted in the Hall of Fame.
Also will win the Crumble if you put him in Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 pm

[Trenton York is sitting in a dark hallway away from everyone as he has a iPod in his hears as he seems to be thinking about something.]

In Trenton's Head
Well has much as I hate to do it I guess I am going to have to.. one thing is I WILL win a championship this Sunday then well the night after I announce I am leaving ECCW and give it up. Well i had a nice run.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next