The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0

Go down 
+38
Sam
#Animal
Jericho
EdgeLover2748
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Kush And Orange Juice
JB 2.1
M
Miss Christy Dollie
ItsSoSophie
SP
Goblin
meep21
LegendOfCasey
Michael
fuck
Harold
Cole
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Ethan
Oriadon
Y2JMattitude
Mesa
ADY
RED
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
TJ
Admin
Richie
Viper
American Wolf
Captain2
JD
Periwinkles
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
Sophie : *walking around bored* I honestly forgot how boring this place is ....

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 A6e10410
Amy see's Sophie walking around and she walks up to her
"Maybe i can make this place fun, oh wait, i already did since i debuted here about a year ago"

Sophie : *looks bored* Amy , I don't want sexual favours from you.

Amy looks disgusted
"ah, ew, no. i don't roll like that, and if i did, i wouldn't roll with someone like you. But in all seriousness, admit the real reason why you came back...you missed me."
She pats Sophie on the head
"admit it, red. you couldn't stand being away from me could you?"

Sophie :*continues looking at amy with a facial expression suitable for a funeral* Amy don't get too full of yourself , theres plenty of strip clubs all over the world where I could find hundreds of people exactly the same as you , although actually more intelligent.

in all seriousness though , I'm actually back because you are the biggest hypocrite I've ever met ....
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:56 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

"Maybe i can make this place fun, oh wait, i already did since i debuted here about a year ago"

Amy looks disgusted
"ah, ew, no. i don't roll like that, and if i did, i wouldn't roll with someone like you. But in all seriousness, admit the real reason why you came back...you missed me."

Sophie :*continues looking at amy with a facial expression suitable for a funeral* Amy don't get too full of yourself , theres plenty of strip clubs all over the world where I could find hundreds of people exactly the same as you , although actually more intelligent.

in all seriousness though , I'm actually back because you are the biggest hypocrite I've ever met ....

Amy fakes a smile and hugs Sophie
"Nah, you're the biggest hypocrite i've ever met!"
She lets go as she pushes her a little.
"Sophie, i'm actually glad that you're back, cause now i can prove to you how great i am, and that i am the best ECCW Women's Champion ever!"
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

Amy looks disgusted

"Sophie, i'm actually glad that you're back, cause now i can prove to you how great i am, and that i am the best ECCW Women's Champion ever!"

Sophie : you have never been champ while I've been here ...... sorry to break it to you.

To be honest I could care less about who's champ , I'm just here to kick ass.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

Amy looks disgusted

Sophie : you have never been champ while I've been here ...... sorry to break it to you.

To be honest I could care less about who's champ , I'm just here to kick ass.

Amy looks into space and then turns to Sophie
"huh? What? where? oh yeah, Sophie i know you're here to get your ass kicked, that's nice...i guess." She pats Sophie on the shoulder "it's okay, you'll still have a special place in my heart"
Amy fakes a smile as she pats Sophie on the head and walks off
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:18 pm

My Predictions:

Royal Crumble Match
Winner: John Leopold

Crush World Championship Match
Super Junior (c) vs. Dustin Shore
Winner: Super Junior

Three Titles on the Line Fatal-Four-Way Falls Count Anywhere Three Falls Match
Cyrus Black (c) vs. Azazel vs. Neville Ryan vs. Trenton York
(First fall for the ECCW Hardcore Championship, second fall for the Domination Submission title, third fall for the Domination World title.)

Winner: First Fall; Trenton York ,, Second Fall: Neville Ryan ,, Third Fall: Azazel

Crush Legend's Championship Match
Keith Golden (c) vs. Tiger Boy
Winner: Keith Golden

ECCW Women's Championship Triple Threat Match
Amy (c) vs. Sophie Mac vs. Lisa Lee
Winner: Sophie Mac

Doom World Championship Fatal-Four-Way Match
Ali Fernando (c) vs. Christian Redman vs. James Jones vs. Chris Kaid
Winner: Ali Fernando
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Sophie : I swear she is trying to act like me ..... sophie mark at heart *she chuckles to herself then walks away , going outsidefor a cigarette*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:44 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 Kenny10

Kenneth Markov arrives at the arena thinking about the Royal Crumble this Sunday.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 Ali10

Ali Fernando arrives at the arena knowing that he is GOING to dominate his three opponents and retain his Doom World Championship this Sunday.

OT: RP Anyone?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Amy walks off to her locker room

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 3e90bf11
Lisa Lee arrives to the arena and signs autographs and takes pictures with the fans

Jenny arrives to the arena

Tina Starr arrives

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 Ih
Andrew Gold and Ted Streets are walking around backstage as they think about a cool new tag team finisher
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 pm

*Joey Heat arrives to the arena*

OT-RP?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

James O'riley arrives at the ECCW arena with his ECCW Television Championship slugged over his shoulder. He smirks as he passes co-workers, showing the title to everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 pm

[era of awesome][SP] wrote:
James O'riley arrives at the ECCW arena with his ECCW Television Championship slugged over his shoulder. He smirks as he passes co-workers, showing the title to everyone.

[Just as he shows it to a worker his phone receives a text message from Granger Engage]

...Too my office...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Granger wrote:

[Just as he shows it to a worker his phone receives a text message from Granger Engage]

...Too my office...

James O'Riley reads the text before turning around and opening the GM's door. He walks in and fixes his championship.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Blackity wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 Kenny10

Kenneth Markov arrives at the arena thinking about the Royal Crumble this Sunday.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 Ali10

Ali Fernando arrives at the arena knowing that he is GOING to dominate his three opponents and retain his Doom World Championship this Sunday.

OT: RP Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 pm

The man who recently quit, Morgan Holland, sits outside the arena, in camo, watching Granger Engage's office, through binoculars.

Morgan Holland:
"I know that man is up to something...but what?"

Morgan continues to watch his office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Granger wrote:

...Too my office...

James O'Riley reads the text before turning around and opening the GM's door. He walks in and fixes his championship.

....took you long enough! Now lets celebrate.. how do you feel?....
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

...Too my office...

....took you long enough! Now lets celebrate.. how do you feel?....

James O'Riley
"How do I feel? How does the Showstopper feel? I feel GREAT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Crush has been posted.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Chris James arrives staring at everybody that passes him.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:05 am

Neville Ryan has let his contract with ECCW expire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 am

Captain2 wrote:

:O what why!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 am

Captain2 wrote:
Then re-signs it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:14 am

Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Then re-signs it.

Guess not lol
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:16 am

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Then re-signs it.

Guess not lol

Keep him if you want but he's going to be a hell of a lot quieter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:22 am

Captain2 wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Then re-signs it.

Guess not lol

Well I guess change of plans for Crumble....
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 am

Granger wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Then re-signs it.

Guess not lol

Well I guess change of plans for Crumble....

Nothing personal with you mate, just not feeling it anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next