The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0

Go down 
+38
Sam
#Animal
Jericho
EdgeLover2748
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Kush And Orange Juice
JB 2.1
M
Miss Christy Dollie
ItsSoSophie
SP
Goblin
meep21
LegendOfCasey
Michael
fuck
Harold
Cole
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Ethan
Oriadon
Y2JMattitude
Mesa
ADY
RED
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
TJ
Admin
Richie
Viper
American Wolf
Captain2
JD
Periwinkles
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Leopold raises an eyebrow.

"Or you will do what? You'll lose another match? You will let all these people down once again? You are not in a position to threat anyone. You are weak Calloway! Weak!"
Jarrett: Weak? If I am not in a position to threaten someone, then you're definitely in a position to call someone weak!

"I'm not calling you weak. That is just the first word that comes to My mind after watching you lossing your matches. That's something that everyone in the back says and that's something everyone in the crowd can see. You are no longer Crush's #1 superstar. It's time for a change. And that change..."

Leopold holds up the briefcase.

"That change is coming soon"
Jarrett: I don't think you realize what you're dealing with until you taste failure. And if you plan on going after Junior, or even me for that matter, you're going to wish you could go back in time and cash in a lot differently.

"No Calloway. I don't regret for what I do. And since you want to talk about failure...I'll leave that to you. You are the master of this. I never fail."
Jarrett: Fail? There's no denying that I am the greatest ECCW superstar ever, not to be cocky.

"Oh dear Jarrett...you are going to be so disappointed when you realize that only you are considering yourself as the best superstar on Crush. Everybody else know the truth...you are nothing. You are history! The only thing left for you to do...is to let those who are superior to you, get what they deserve."
Jarrett: I respect the rookies of the industry and I respect you. But you must realize, that's what I think of you. Until you are main eventing and headlining Crush with the most prestigious title in ECCW, the Crush World Championship, you're a rookie.

"Well that's going to change soon. Not only you will respect Me...you will bow down to Me. But I...will never respect you!"
Jarrett: That's your own loss. I know you'll probably wind up being a World Champion someday, but that someday doesn't have to be today, this week, this month, this year, or this lifetime. Though the odds are on your side doesn't mean you can parade around and disrespect others. That briefcase isn't a shield. And without Azazel doing your work for you, you have little to no assistance to defend yourself, much like me. So take it from me, somebody who has been on his own for a while. That briefcase isn't your way to the top like you anticipate it is.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 A6e10410
Amy arrives to the arena and she walks around looking for Sophie, or Neville

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 3e90bf11
Lisa Lee heads down to the hospital to visit James
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm

**Casey ANomaly is sitting in the lobby of the arena listening to his I-Pod through DJ styled head phones that are resting around his neck. Any one that walks into the lobby can hear the song: Almost Famous by Eminem blaring**
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 Undertaker2

*Hardcore Demon arrives at the arena, paying attention to no-one*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm

TheMarik wrote:
Freddy Nietzsche wrote:
*All my guys arrive because I'm too lazy and hungover to actually add detail*

Then Surge and a drunken Will dance around with hoes while snorting crack. Good times...
*Then they end up doing all this awesome shit and end the night gangbanging some dude's mom*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Red Eyed Demon wrote:
Leopold raises an eyebrow.

"Or you will do what? You'll lose another match? You will let all these people down once again? You are not in a position to threat anyone. You are weak Calloway! Weak!"
Jarrett: Weak? If I am not in a position to threaten someone, then you're definitely in a position to call someone weak!

"I'm not calling you weak. That is just the first word that comes to My mind after watching you lossing your matches. That's something that everyone in the back says and that's something everyone in the crowd can see. You are no longer Crush's #1 superstar. It's time for a change. And that change..."

Leopold holds up the briefcase.

"That change is coming soon"
Jarrett: I don't think you realize what you're dealing with until you taste failure. And if you plan on going after Junior, or even me for that matter, you're going to wish you could go back in time and cash in a lot differently.

"No Calloway. I don't regret for what I do. And since you want to talk about failure...I'll leave that to you. You are the master of this. I never fail."
Jarrett: Fail? There's no denying that I am the greatest ECCW superstar ever, not to be cocky.

"Oh dear Jarrett...you are going to be so disappointed when you realize that only you are considering yourself as the best superstar on Crush. Everybody else know the truth...you are nothing. You are history! The only thing left for you to do...is to let those who are superior to you, get what they deserve."
Jarrett: I respect the rookies of the industry and I respect you. But you must realize, that's what I think of you. Until you are main eventing and headlining Crush with the most prestigious title in ECCW, the Crush World Championship, you're a rookie.

"Well that's going to change soon. Not only you will respect Me...you will bow down to Me. But I...will never respect you!"
Jarrett: That's your own loss. I know you'll probably wind up being a World Champion someday, but that someday doesn't have to be today, this week, this month, this year, or this lifetime. Though the odds are on your side doesn't mean you can parade around and disrespect others. That briefcase isn't a shield. And without Azazel doing your work for you, you have little to no assistance to defend yourself, much like me. So take it from me, somebody who has been on his own for a while. That briefcase isn't your way to the top like you anticipate it is.

Leopold looks at his briefcase, then back at Calloway.
Then he decides to not talk but instead, he turns around and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Eh...Both my pimps do shit.
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 pm

*sophie is doing something , somewhere*
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:

Amy walks up behind Sophie and rest her head on Sophie's shoulder flipping her red hair
"Hey red"
She laughs a little and moves in front of Sophie
"guess who has a match against Neville for the Women's Championship"
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

Amy walks up behind Sophie and rest her head on Sophie's shoulder flipping her red hair
"Hey red"

Sophie : Are you hitting on me?

Honestly I don't really care , I still have my rematch and I will be using it soon ... I don't care who I beat.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

"Hey red"

Honestly I don't really care , I still have my rematch and I will be using it soon ... I don't care who I beat.

Amy laughs
"Yeah okay sure Sophie, but if i were you, i would wait till i become champion, we wouldn't want to see you lose to a guy, again. That's just sad Sophie, you said you could be anyone...then again Neville Ryan isn't just anybody. He is the greatest wrestler, no correction, the greatest man ever!"
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 95
*Jamee Arrives*

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 Edge
*Jason Arrives*
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

"Hey red"

Amy laughs
"Yeah okay sure Sophie, but if i were you, i would wait till i become champion, we wouldn't want to see you lose to a guy, again. That's just sad Sophie, you said you could be anyone...then again Neville Ryan isn't just anybody. He is the greatest wrestler, no correction, the greatest man ever!"
[/quote]

Sophie: ok? Slight problem being I'm a woman , meaning I couldvery well be the best person of all time , meaning I was better than neville.

So you've degraded yourself to deciple now? thats sad....
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

"Hey red"

Amy laughs

Sophie: ok? Slight problem being I'm a woman , meaning I couldvery well be the best person of all time , meaning I was better than neville.

Amy doesn't understand a word she says but pretends she does
"Oh yeah...well...you're...you're...you are a parasite! Yeah..."

Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

"Hey red"

Amy laughs

Sophie : I'll take that as a compliment , since parasites take things like blood from other things , which in theory is just like how I'm going to take my title back... cheers amy

Last edited by ItsSoSophie on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling >.>)
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

"Hey red"

Amy laughs

Sophie : I'll take that as a compliment , since parasites take things like blood from other things , which in theory is just like how I'm going to take my title back... cheers amy

Amy shakes her head
"yeah sure whatever you say...red..."
Amy walks off as she texts Neville
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:31 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:
ItsSoSophie wrote:

"Hey red"

Amy laughs

Amy shakes her head
"yeah sure whatever you say...red..."
Amy walks off as she texts Neville

Sophie : bye then. *she continues to walk around , bored*
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Amy walks around texting Neville.

Lisa Lee is going to visit James

Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm

*Jamee walks up to Amy*
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:
*Jamee walks up to Amy*

Amy rolls her eyes
"What do you want now Jamee?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 am

Casey wrote:
**Casey ANomaly is sitting in the lobby of the arena listening to his I-Pod through DJ styled head phones that are resting around his neck. Any one that walks into the lobby can hear the song: Almost Famous by Eminem blaring**

OFF any one wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am

Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:

OFF any one wanna RP?

Lisa Lee runs into him

"Oh hey Casey, what's up?"

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am

Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:

OFF any one wanna RP?

Lisa Lee runs into him

Casey Anomaly
*he raises an eye brow before pausing his music*
Uh... do I know you?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:12 am

Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:

OFF any one wanna RP?

Lisa Lee runs into him

Casey Anomaly
Uh... do I know you?

Lisa Lee looks over at him
'Um, well not really, I'm Lisa Lee, i was around when James attacked you and then he attacked Neville, that was really messed up of James."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:17 am

Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:

OFF any one wanna RP?

Lisa Lee runs into him

Casey Anomaly
Uh... do I know you?

Lisa Lee looks over at him
'Um, well not really, I'm Lisa Lee, i was around when James attacked you and then he attacked Neville, that was really messed up of James."
Casey Anomaly
ah okay, and I know. I was taking care of my own business, by beating on Neville then all of a sudden this prick comes out and attacks me. But I showed him whos boss last monday by beating him in a number one contenders match for the submission championship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next