The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0

Go down 
+38
Sam
#Animal
Jericho
EdgeLover2748
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Kush And Orange Juice
JB 2.1
M
Miss Christy Dollie
ItsSoSophie
SP
Goblin
meep21
LegendOfCasey
Michael
fuck
Harold
Cole
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Ethan
Oriadon
Y2JMattitude
Mesa
ADY
RED
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
TJ
Admin
Richie
Viper
American Wolf
Captain2
JD
Periwinkles
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:40 am

TheMarik wrote:
I'm TJ wrote:

*Nation Zero walks out, and are followed by their leader and King, Will Williams. He's seen in his normal attire, wearing the "King of Marijuana" shirt and a normal pair of jeans, yet still has his trademark facepaint on. He's also wearing his Tag Title over his waist, while Roger and Roy hold his Slammys. They head to the ring as Roy grabs a mic from the announcer. He goes to the ring and hands it to Will, who begins to speak*

Will: So, I bet you are all wondering why Will's not been as active as he has in the past, haven't you? Well it's simple, this company is shit. Why? Because there's not enough Surge and Will Williams, that's why! We are the World Tag Team Champions! The Slammy Award winning Tag Team! I'm a very modest fellow, but even I know that Crush is nothing without us. Now my partner Surge has been gone for a while now, doing whatever it is that he does. Usually it's something awesome, but I didn't come out here to talk about Surge. I came out here to ask one question. *Grabs his title belt* Who wants this?

off: TBC by any tag team

Gimme your e-mail and your MSN if you made it yet...
monsterchode@hotmail.com

Not a joke...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:40 am

OT: Marik, you are staying as Surge, right?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:45 am

I'm TJ wrote:
TheMarik wrote:
I'm TJ wrote:

*Nation Zero walks out, and are followed by their leader and King, Will Williams. He's seen in his normal attire, wearing the "King of Marijuana" shirt and a normal pair of jeans, yet still has his trademark facepaint on. He's also wearing his Tag Title over his waist, while Roger and Roy hold his Slammys. They head to the ring as Roy grabs a mic from the announcer. He goes to the ring and hands it to Will, who begins to speak*

Will: So, I bet you are all wondering why Will's not been as active as he has in the past, haven't you? Well it's simple, this company is shit. Why? Because there's not enough Surge and Will Williams, that's why! We are the World Tag Team Champions! The Slammy Award winning Tag Team! I'm a very modest fellow, but even I know that Crush is nothing without us. Now my partner Surge has been gone for a while now, doing whatever it is that he does. Usually it's something awesome, but I didn't come out here to talk about Surge. I came out here to ask one question. *Grabs his title belt* Who wants this?

off: TBC by any tag team

Gimme your e-mail and your MSN if you made it yet...
monsterchode@hotmail.com

Not a joke...

I think I have you, actually. I still lol'd...

@ Jarr-cripple - I never said I was leaving...that includes Domination...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 am

Okay, what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 am

Jarrett, chatbox
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:55 am

Jarrett wrote:
Okay, what's going on?

Look at that first post with Scott...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 am

Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Jarrett, chatbox
iPod
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 am

Jarrett wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Jarrett, chatbox
iPod

iPhone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:58 am

wow... Marik. If you want to be GM so bad do it. Fuck it I dont need the job. Go ahead be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 am

Jarrett wrote:
Jake Likes DGUSA wrote:
Jarrett, chatbox
iPod
Idc. Get on there hoe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 am

Granger wrote:
wow... Marik. If you want to be GM so bad do it. Fuck it I dont need the job. Go ahead be my guest.
I'll talk to you tomorrow, don't let it bug you.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:04 am

Granger wrote:

We'll sort this out tomorrow or something...
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:11 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 Ali10

Ali Fernando arrives.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:33 am

Name: Zeke "Zero" Zahn
Gimmick: A former bodyguard and bouncer with a determination to take out those in his way and a mindset that involves him being better than his enemies
Height : 6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
Weight : 341 lb (155 kg)
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Entrance Music: Hunt You Down - Salvia
Finishing Moves : Zahn Footprint (Carbon Footprint), The Zahn Flight (Border Toss), Zahn Clutch (Colossal Clutch)
Signatures Moves : Body Avalanche, Standing Thrust Spinebuster, Running Powerslam, Death Valley Driver, Double Powerbomb
Brand: Domination
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:37 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:
Name: Zeke "Zero" Zahn
Gimmick: A former bodyguard and bouncer with a determination to take out those in his way and a mindset that involves him being better than his enemies
Height : 6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
Weight : 341 lb (155 kg)
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Entrance Music: Hunt You Down - Salvia
Finishing Moves : Zahn Footprint (Carbon Footprint), The Zahn Flight (Border Toss), Zahn Clutch (Colossal Clutch)
Signatures Moves : Body Avalanche, Standing Thrust Spinebuster, Running Powerslam, Death Valley Driver, Double Powerbomb
Brand: Domination

Ahh my first accept. Welcome to Domination!
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 am

I would like to switch Jenny to the Domination roster
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:55 am

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:

I doubt Jarrett will care so imma say yeah.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:59 am

Granger wrote:
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:

I doubt Jarrett will care so imma say yeah.

thank you xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:18 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 2v28mefjpg

[Trenton York is walking by the side of the arena with his iPod Touch blaring music into his ears. He has a cocky grin on his face after getting the email from the new general manager that he will in fact get his match against Neville Ryan. He reaches the fans who begin to boo the man in the black tight pants and the red Volcom shirt. He ignores them and walks into the arena.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 Untitled-4

[A red Dodge flies into the Crush arena as the people around murmur about who it could be. The fans go wild as Travis Ryder steps out of the the drivers seat with a huge grin. He raises his hand for a shush as Tyler Ryder gets out second. He grins as Travis signals for them to cheer for him. The Ryder's grab their bags and walk into the arena.]
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Chat
Granger wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 2v28mefjpg

[Trenton York is walking by the side of the arena with his iPod Touch blaring music into his ears. He has a cocky grin on his face after getting the email from the new general manager that he will in fact get his match against Neville Ryan. He reaches the fans who begin to boo the man in the black tight pants and the red Volcom shirt. He ignores them and walks into the arena.]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 Untitled-4

[A red Dodge flies into the Crush arena as the people around murmur about who it could be. The fans go wild as Travis Ryder steps out of the the drivers seat with a huge grin. He raises his hand for a shush as Tyler Ryder gets out second. He grins as Travis signals for them to cheer for him. The Ryder's grab their bags and walk into the arena.]

Chat
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:53 pm

After leaving James's new lockerroom. He sets his girlfriends out to the store for afew things. While she is gone. James decides to go talk to the new GM. He walks downt the hallway until he reaches a door with the name:
DOMINATION GM
James knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Andrew makes his way out to the ring and the fans cheer, he high fives some of them and winks at a female fan before stepping into the ring.

"Have no fear, cause Andrew Gold is here"
She grins as the fans cheer

"It appears that Domination has a new General Manager, i would like to take this moment to say good bye to Scott, later dude, peace out, but seriously. that's not the reason why i came out here. I didn't come out here to say goodbye to the old GM and try to kiss the new GM's ass. I came out here because this is the time and age of a new era, of the Golden Era. This Monday i have a huge opportunity, i'll be in a Triple Threat Ladder match. The prize, i'm not sure, but i know it will be good, and even if i don't win, i'll be sure to make an impact, and i will prove people wrong, the underdog of ECCW will get to the top. Slowly but surely."

Andrew's music hits and he hands the mic back to the ring announcer and walk backstage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 pm

[era of awesome][SP] wrote:
After leaving James's new lockerroom. He sets his girlfriends out to the store for afew things. While she is gone. James decides to go talk to the new GM. He walks downt the hallway until he reaches a door with the name:
DOMINATION GM

[Granger sits at his desk blaring music from the speakers when the hears the knock.]

Granger Engage

What the fuck.. oh wait I am General Manager now.. Come in!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Granger wrote:
DOMINATION GM

[Granger sits at his desk blaring music from the speakers when the hears the knock.]

Granger Engage

James opens the door and walks in. He looks around the office before plunking down in a leather seat.

James O'Riley: "So you'r the new GM eh?"

James reads the GM's nameplate.

James O'Riley: "Granger Engage?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Granger wrote:
DOMINATION GM

Granger Engage

James opens the door and walks in. He looks around the office before plunking down in a leather seat.

James O'Riley: "So you'r the new GM eh?"

James reads the GM's nameplate.

James O'Riley: "Granger Engage?"

Granger Engage
Well I am sitting behind a desk.. in a suit.. the door reads Domination GM so who the hell else would it be. But down to business. What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next