The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0

Go down 
+38
Sam
#Animal
Jericho
EdgeLover2748
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Kush And Orange Juice
JB 2.1
M
Miss Christy Dollie
ItsSoSophie
SP
Goblin
meep21
LegendOfCasey
Michael
fuck
Harold
Cole
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Ethan
Oriadon
Y2JMattitude
Mesa
ADY
RED
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
TJ
Admin
Richie
Viper
American Wolf
Captain2
JD
Periwinkles
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:24 am

Casey wrote:
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
**Casey ANomaly is sitting in the lobby of the arena listening to his I-Pod through DJ styled head phones that are resting around his neck. Any one that walks into the lobby can hear the song: Almost Famous by Eminem blaring**

OFF any one wanna RP?

Lisa Lee runs into him

"Oh hey Casey, what's up?"

Casey Anomaly
*he raises an eye brow before pausing his music*
Uh... do I know you?

Lisa Lee looks over at him
'Um, well not really, I'm Lisa Lee, i was around when James attacked you and then he attacked Neville, that was really messed up of James."
Casey Anomaly
ah okay, and I know. I was taking care of my own business, by beating on Neville then all of a sudden this prick comes out and attacks me. But I showed him whos boss last monday by beating him in a number one contenders match for the submission championship

Lisa smiles
"Yeah, i saw that match, pretty good match, hopefully you'll beat Cyrus for the title, do something that Neville couldn't do, and James will never do"
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:31 am

Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
**Casey ANomaly is sitting in the lobby of the arena listening to his I-Pod through DJ styled head phones that are resting around his neck. Any one that walks into the lobby can hear the song: Almost Famous by Eminem blaring**

OFF any one wanna RP?

Lisa Lee runs into him

Casey Anomaly
Uh... do I know you?

'Um, well not really, I'm Lisa Lee, i was around when James attacked you and then he attacked Neville, that was really messed up of James."
Casey Anomaly
ah okay, and I know. I was taking care of my own business, by beating on Neville then all of a sudden this prick comes out and attacks me. But I showed him whos boss last monday by beating him in a number one contenders match for the submission championship

Lisa smiles
"Yeah, i saw that match, pretty good match, hopefully you'll beat Cyrus for the title, do something that Neville couldn't do, and James will never do"
Casey Anomaly
*he grins and shrugs*
Sure as hell would be the win of my career. Cyrus trained me and took me under his wing when I first joined this business. We have only had one match which was outside of this company and it ended in a draw. we never found out who was better but now its different
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 am

Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:

OFF any one wanna RP?

Lisa Lee runs into him

Casey Anomaly
Uh... do I know you?

Casey Anomaly

Lisa smiles
Casey Anomaly
*he grins and shrugs*
Sure as hell would be the win of my career. Cyrus trained me and took me under his wing when I first joined this business. We have only had one match which was outside of this company and it ended in a draw. we never found out who was better but now its different

She smiles
"that seems cool...well i hope that you win, you would make a great champion"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:37 am

Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:

OFF any one wanna RP?

Lisa Lee runs into him

Casey Anomaly
Uh... do I know you?

Casey Anomaly

Lisa smiles
Casey Anomaly
*he grins and shrugs*

She smiles
Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*
damn straight I would be, I'd probably start off as the second best after Cy of course but once I hold onto it for a while, then I will be the best champion that belt would have ever seen
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:46 am

*Jamee walks around*
*Jason walks around*
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:49 am

Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:
Casey wrote:

OFF any one wanna RP?

Lisa Lee runs into him

Casey Anomaly
Uh... do I know you?

Casey Anomaly

Lisa smiles
Casey Anomaly
*he grins and shrugs*

She smiles
Casey Anomaly
*he smirks*
damn straight I would be, I'd probably start off as the second best after Cy of course but once I hold onto it for a while, then I will be the best champion that belt would have ever seen

Lisa smiles
"i'm sure, you will Casey"
she mumbles "and cutest"
she then looks up at him
"Hopefully no interferences will happen during the match though, i don't trust Neville, and now i'm not so sure if i can trust James, i thought he was different, and that he actually had respect for people around here, but i guess he's a stuck up as Neville."
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:
*Jamee walks up to Amy*

Amy rolls her eyes
"What do you want now Jamee?"
Jamee:
You still having fun bein unber Neville?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:55 am

Lisa smiles
"i'm sure, you will Casey"
she mumbles "and cutest"
she then looks up at him
"Hopefully no interferences will happen during the match though, i don't trust Neville, and now i'm not so sure if i can trust James, i thought he was different, and that he actually had respect for people around here, but i guess he's a stuck up as Neville."
[/b][/center][/color]
Casey Anomaly
*he shakes his head*
Don't trust any one in this business. Thats what I've learned. So I strongly advise you not to trust James what so ever. He is just like Neville, a cowrd, a weasel, a pussy and an over all bitch. He tries to attack men from behind and succeeds but when it comes to fighting inside of that ring like a man he can;t get the job done
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 am

Amy laughs at Jamee
"Cute Jamee, really cute, how's everything you and that other boy, still on top of him?"

Lisa smiles
"Yeah i've kinda noticed, and he has no idea how much better i am than Sophie, no one does."
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:22 am

Amy laughs at Jamee
"Cute Jamee, really cute, how's everything you and that other boy, still on top of him?"

Lisa smiles
"Yeah i've kinda noticed, and he has no idea how much better i am than Sophie, no one does."
Jamee:
Everything is fine thanks for asking.*She smirks*
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy laughs at Jamee

Jamee:

Amy smirks
"oh really, i wonder what happened to him, did you "injure" him again?"

Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy laughs at Jamee

Jamee:

Amy smirks

]
Jamee:
Did you give Neville an STD?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:29 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy laughs at Jamee

Jamee:

Amy smirks

]
Jamee:

Amy gasp
"What? Jamee i have tested negative for everything, unlike you"
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy laughs at Jamee

Jamee:

Amy smirks

]
Jamee:

Amy gasp
"What? Jamee i have tested negative for everything, unlike you"
[/quote]]
Jamee:
Oh really? Who told you that lie?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:38 am

Amy rolls her eyes
"Its the truth, just like how Neville and I are the hottest most dominate couple in ECCW, and how i am the next ECCW Women's champion, and how you're nothing but a jobber"
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:42 am

Amy rolls her eyes
"Its the truth, just like how Neville and I are the hottest most dominate couple in ECCW, and how i am the next ECCW Women's champion, and how you're nothing but a jobber"
[/quote]]
Jamee:
Boy your mouth is full of lies today isn't it? Let me correct you. Your not going to be the next Women's Champion because it belongs to ME.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:44 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy rolls her eyes
Jamee:
Boy your mouth is full of lies today isn't it? Let me correct you. Your not going to be the next Women's Champion because it belongs to ME.

Amy flips her hair back
"Actually it belongs to me, when was the last time you ever held a title, oh yeah the Crush Divas title, you never held the ECCW Women's title, so how does it belong to you, and besides Neville wouldn't dare get any where near you, he might catch something, and i don't want my baby to be sick"
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:51 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy rolls her eyes
Jamee:

Amy flips her hair back
"Actually it belongs to me, when was the last time you ever held a title, oh yeah the Crush Divas title, you never held the ECCW Women's title, so how does it belong to you, and besides Neville wouldn't dare get any where near you, he might catch something, and i don't want my baby to be sick"
Jamee:
Believe me I don't think he can catch anything that you haven't already gave him. Plus are you scared your little Neville will get beat by the evil Jamee.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy rolls her eyes
Jamee:

Amy flips her hair back
Jamee:
Believe me I don't think he can catch anything that you haven't already gave him. Plus are you scared your little Neville will get beat by the evil Jamee.

Amy laughs at Jamee
"No i just don't want your dirty little hands all over my man."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 am

Harry Jones is walking down the hallway until [Insert name here] blocks his path.
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy rolls her eyes
Jamee:

Amy flips her hair back
Jamee:

Amy laughs at Jamee
Jamee:
Would you shutup I don't even want to touch him. I have my own boyfriend to touch.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy rolls her eyes
Jamee:

Amy flips her hair back
Jamee:

Amy laughs at Jamee
Jamee:
Would you shutup I don't even want to touch him. I have my own boyfriend to touch.

Amy smirks
"Oh yeah, well why don't you hop onto your boyfriend and leave the wrestling to the real Divas"
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy rolls her eyes
Jamee:

Amy flips her hair back
Jamee:

Amy laughs at Jamee
Jamee:

Amy smirks
"Oh yeah, well why don't you hop onto your boyfriend and leave the wrestling to the real Divas"
*Jamee gets the crazy eyes and superkicks Amy*
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:28 am

EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:
EdgeLover2748 wrote:

Amy rolls her eyes
Jamee:

Amy flips her hair back
Jamee:

Amy laughs at Jamee
Jamee:

Amy smirks
*Jamee gets the crazy eyes and superkicks Amy*

Amy falls down KOed
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 am

Sophie is sitting in her LR thinking things over*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 14.0
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next