The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

Go down 
+18
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Nova
American Wolf
Universe Booking
Zadok
SP
Richie
Harold
Mesa
Captain2
TJ
TimTapOut
Karl
Adam
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Jarrett
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 pm

TJ! wrote:
What moronic fuck uses Internet Explorer?
I've learned never to underestimate people's capacity for ignorance.

Anyways, Jarrett, once it is installed, a symbol will appear in the upper right corner of the post window. Type something, close the window, then open the same post window and click on the symbol. Click the post you want to recover, and bam! Recovered.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:32 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett, which browser do you use?

If Firefox, take this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/lazarus-form-recovery/

If Chrome, then this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lazarus-form-recovery/loljledaigphbcpfhfmgopdkppkifgno?hl=en

If Internet Explorer...sorry for your luck.
I downloaded it but I don't understand how to use it...
I saw it. If the same situation as last night were to happen, you just reopen the browser, right click the reply area, and hit "Restore." It'll come back up.

I tried this and there was no "restore" option.

Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:
I've learned never to underestimate people's capacity for ignorance.

Anyways, Jarrett, once it is installed, a symbol will appear in the upper right corner of the post window. Type something, close the window, then open the same post window and click on the symbol. Click the post you want to recover, and bam! Recovered.
The symbol disappears as soon as it is installed and says that it will come back when it is able to be used, but I can't get it back.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

If Firefox, take this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/lazarus-form-recovery/

If Chrome, then this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lazarus-form-recovery/loljledaigphbcpfhfmgopdkppkifgno?hl=en

I saw it. If the same situation as last night were to happen, you just reopen the browser, right click the reply area, and hit "Restore." It'll come back up.

That's cause you haven't had anything to restore since you installed it. Type something, close the window, open it back up, and test it out.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

That's cause you haven't had anything to restore since you installed it. Type something, close the window, open it back up, and test it out.
That's what I did.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Karl wrote:
TJ! wrote:

My gran...
Your gran's a moronic fuck like you, you moronic fuck.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:45 pm

TJ! wrote:
Karl wrote:
TJ! wrote:

My gran...

I use Google Chrome, give me some credit.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:27 pm

I think anybody who e-feds/books and doesn't write it up in word and then copy and paste should be shot. I've had hundreds of excuses but never accidentally deleting my work.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Adam wrote:
I think anybody who e-feds/books and doesn't write it up in word and then copy and paste should be shot. I've had hundreds of excuses but never accidentally deleting my work.

Speaking words of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Adam wrote:
I've accidentally deleted my work before, but It was always in Word so I could recover it easily.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Richie wrote:
Adam wrote:
I've accidentally deleted my work before, but It was always in Word so I could recover it easily.
Get on chat.
ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ . ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ . ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ . ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ . ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm

SP wrote:
Wanna bet?
Yes...
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Adam wrote:
Get on chat.
ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ . ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ . ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ . ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢̛͖̤̟̺̫̗͚̗͖ͪ̏̔̔̒́ͥ̓ͫ̀ͤ̇ͥ . ͫ̉ͦ̊̀̔ͧͮ͆̽ͦͩ͋̌͗̚̚҉̵͖̟!̸̶͚͖͖̩̻̩̗͍̮̙̈͊͛̈͒̍̐ͣͩ̋ͨ̓̊̌̈̊́̚͝͠ͅ ̷̧̢

Chat's being retarded and won't let me.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Adam wrote:
Get on chat.

Chat's being retarded and won't let me.
So I've noticed. Hang on.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Zack Horror is seen walking around with a Slammy in his hands, but pissed off that he lost his Tag Team Titles, which he proceeds to blame Trenton for losing them.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Omega is in the gym, his World Title hanging off the back of the chair, his Slammy in the seat., as he lifts some barbells.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Zack Horror is seen walking around with a Slammy in his hands, but pissed off that he lost his Tag Team Titles, which he proceeds to blame Trenton for losing them.

Trenton York walks around the arena, smile gone, as he crosses paths with Zack Horror not paying him or his award any attention.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

Trenton York walks around the arena, smile gone, as he crosses paths with Zack Horror not paying him or his award any attention.
As Trenton walks by Zack, Zack holds up the Slammy Award and smirks at him, but as Trenton looks at it, Zack hides it, and continues to walk. After a few steps, without stopping, Zack smirks and yells.

Zack Horror:

"Thanks for the losing the Tag Team Titles for us, Trenton. To a bunch of Terrorists, too."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:17 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

As Trenton walks by Zack, Zack holds up the Slammy Award and smirks at him, but as Trenton looks at it, Zack hides it, and continues to walk. After a few steps, without stopping, Zack smirks and yells.

Zack Horror:

"Thanks for the losing the Tag Team Titles for us, Trenton. To a bunch of Terrorists, too."

Trenton smirks a small dark smirk as he whips his long black hair turning to look at Zack Horror and snickers at his Tag Team of the Year award and shakes his head.

Trenton York
"Thank me? Come on Zack are you stupid or plain ignorant. Fuck the tag team title, that slammy and honestly fuck you. Your fucked up and costed the match like you fuck up everything so honestly good riddance to the belts at least they are two talented terrorist as champions instead of one extremely talented champion and you."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

Zack Horror:

Trenton smirks a small dark smirk as he whips his long black hair turning to look at Zack Horror and snickers at his Tag Team of the Year award and shakes his head.

Trenton York
"Thank me? Come on Zack are you stupid or plain ignorant. Fuck the tag team title, that slammy and honestly fuck you. Your fucked up and costed the match like you fuck up everything so honestly good riddance to the belts at least they are two talented terrorist as champions instead of one extremely talented champion and you."
Zack chuckles a bit and puts the Slammy down, turning around himself to face Trenton. He cracks his knuckles and smirks back at his "Tag Team Partner." The smirk is one of "I'm better than you."

Zack Horror:

"You can't talk shit, Trenton. You fucked up and you cost us our Tag Belts. We could have dominated this fucking company, but you decided to slip up and fuck us over. But I'm going to agree with you on one thing. Fuck the tag belts. Without them, I don't have to carry your ass in our matches, like I've always done. Since we started teaming together, I've had to carry you, because you can't do anything right. Just like in ECW, when you always slipped at the last second and could never get that World Title. You should have known back then that you were a failure."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:55 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

Zack Horror:

Trenton York
Zack chuckles a bit and puts the Slammy down, turning around himself to face Trenton. He cracks his knuckles and smirks back at his "Tag Team Partner." The smirk is one of "I'm better than you."

Zack Horror:

"You can't talk shit, Trenton. You fucked up and you cost us our Tag Belts. We could have dominated this fucking company, but you decided to slip up and fuck us over. But I'm going to agree with you on one thing. Fuck the tag belts. Without them, I don't have to carry your ass in our matches, like I've always done. Since we started teaming together, I've had to carry you, because you can't do anything right. Just like in ECW, when you always slipped at the last second and could never get that World Title. You should have known back then that you were a failure."

Trenton gets in his face as he brings up the ECW days and Trenton just can not help but smile sending chills down his own spine not taking his eyes off Horror.

TRENTON YORK --- "Talk all the shit you want but you know how I won my first title in ECW? Can you remember? Taking your spot when you dropped the ball! I am and always have been better than you and it is not that damn hard to see it. You say you carried me when the pure fact that i don't care that slammy around is because it has your flith of a name on it ruining mine! Get over yourself you pathetic little joke trying to act big when you know that any second... I could snap... you... like... a... twig! Do you get me Zack? Cause the Horror has only just begun."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:03 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

Zack Horror:

Trenton York

Zack Horror:

Trenton gets in his face as he brings up the ECW days and Trenton just can not help but smile sending chills down his own spine not taking his eyes off Horror.

TRENTON YORK --- "Talk all the shit you want but you know how I won my first title in ECW? Can you remember? Taking your spot when you dropped the ball! I am and always have been better than you and it is not that damn hard to see it. You say you carried me when the pure fact that i don't care that slammy around is because it has your flith of a name on it ruining mine! Get over yourself you pathetic little joke trying to act big when you know that any second... I could snap... you... like... a... twig! Do you get me Zack? Cause the Horror has only just begun."

Zack Horror:
"Let me remind you, It is not MY fault I got injured that day, when you took my spot. I am better than you, because I know how to keep a hold on something. Those belts. This Slammy. People. I know how to keep people around me. They do because they love me. What about you, Trenton? You can't keep anyone around. Not your friends, your mom, your dad, your fucking uncle. What about your wife? What about your kid. They don't wanna be around, Trenton! Because you're a failure! You're nothing! You think you can break me?! Come and fucking try. You can't do it. You can't beat me. The day you try, is the day I kick your ass within an inch of your life, and when that happens. I'll make sure your kid is there, and your ex wife. And I'll make them mine right there, standing above you while you're out cold. How does that feel, Trenton? Knowing your closest family is going to the guy beat your ass?"

Zack smirks once again as he knows deep down inside, he struck a major nerve in the mind and body of York.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:10 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

Zack Horror:

Trenton York

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:
"Let me remind you, It is not MY fault I got injured that day, when you took my spot. I am better than you, because I know how to keep a hold on something. Those belts. This Slammy. People. I know how to keep people around me. They do because they love me. What about you, Trenton? You can't keep anyone around. Not your friends, your mom, your dad, your fucking uncle. What about your ex wife? What about your kid. They don't wanna around, Trenton! Because you're a failure! You're nothing! You think you can break me?! Come and fucking try. You can't do it. You can't beat me. The day you try, is the day I kick your ass within an inch of your life, and when that happens. I'll make sure your kid is there, and your ex wife. And I'll make them mine right there, standing above you while you're out cold. How does that feel, Trenton? Knowing your closest family is going to the guy beat your ass?"

Zack smirks once again as he knows deep down inside, he struck a major nerve in the mind and body of York.

Trenton can feels his body rise with heat as suddenly he begins to laugh as Zack raises an eyebrow.

TRENTON YORK --- "You find my past a joke Zack? DO YOU! Guess what I am not a joke and you are about to realize that. For months I carried your ass and saved your career but not screw you and I will watch your career fade away just like you, you know the difference between me and you Horror? I may bot be a "people" person but at least people fear me, at least people know better than to mess with me... unlike you.... your brave... you show courage. Bad choice, want my child and my wife? Take them, but to do it, do what you said, beat my ass within the edge of my life, come on, try me!"

As Zack makes a fist suddenly Trenton side swipes him with a steel bar to his side knocking him to the ground! Trenton grabs the slammy staring at it glancing at Horror as he smirks and bashes it across the back of his skull.

TRENTON YORK --- "You have now unleashed a side of me that I promised that you would never see..."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

Zack Horror:

Trenton York

Zack Horror:

Zack Horror:
"Let me remind you, It is not MY fault I got injured that day, when you took my spot. I am better than you, because I know how to keep a hold on something. Those belts. This Slammy. People. I know how to keep people around me. They do because they love me. What about you, Trenton? You can't keep anyone around. Not your friends, your mom, your dad, your fucking uncle. What about your ex wife? What about your kid. They don't wanna around, Trenton! Because you're a failure! You're nothing! You think you can break me?! Come and fucking try. You can't do it. You can't beat me. The day you try, is the day I kick your ass within an inch of your life, and when that happens. I'll make sure your kid is there, and your ex wife. And I'll make them mine right there, standing above you while you're out cold. How does that feel, Trenton? Knowing your closest family is going to the guy beat your ass?"

Trenton can feels his body rise with heat as suddenly he begins to laugh as Zack raises an eyebrow.

TRENTON YORK --- "You find my past a joke Zack? DO YOU! Guess what I am not a joke and you are about to realize that. For months I carried your ass and saved your career but not screw you and I will watch your career fade away just like you, you know the difference between me and you Horror? I may bot be a "people" person but at least people fear me, at least people know better than to mess with me... unlike you.... your brave... you show courage. Bad choice, want my child and my wife? Take them, but to do it, do what you said, beat my ass within the edge of my life, come on, try me!"

As Zack makes a fist suddenly Trenton side swipes him with a steel bar to his side knocking him to the ground! Trenton grabs the slammy staring at it glancing at Horror as he smirks and bashes it across the back of his skull.

TRENTON YORK --- "You have now unleashed a side of me that I promised that you would never see..."

Zack lays on the ground, laying on the end of Consciousness, looking up, but barely able to see. As Trenton stands over him, Zack lightly groans before rolling over onto his back and falling unconscious, as Trainers and Medical staff who heard the thump of Zack hitting the ground run over and begin pushing Trenton away as they begin to check on The Horror.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 am

Karl wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Karl wrote:
TJ! wrote:

My gran...

I use Google Chrome, give me some credit.
Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:50 am

Omega is in the gym, his World Title hanging off the back of the chair, his Slammy in the seat., as he lifts some barbells.

Adam Jones walks in and lifts the World title off the chair, taking a look at his reflection in the gold.

AJ: So much for you beating me with your ARM tied behind your back. Honestly, you really are all talk aren't you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next