The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:16 am

God dammit, Jarrett!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:17 am

Starting over now, not going to be as good or detailed.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:35 am

Almost caught up to where I was. I'm going to estimate (don't kill me if I'm wrong) that the show will be posted by 12:55.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 am

I dunno, but Jarrett, do you need any help?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:48 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 Supers10
Supershow X Results | Saturday, June 30, 2012 | Third Anniversary

| Opening Pyro |
A special display of fireworks lights up the stage, as ECCW's third anniversary show, Supershow X, kicks off. Tonight, ECCW CEO Matthew Jericho will announce the new Crush General Manager, the Omega / Jarrett Calloway rivalry will come to a close, and several legends will appear.

| Dustin Shore Opens Up |
The show opens with Dustin Shore's music, as the fans are delighted to see the former champion come down to the ring. Once there, he does a promo similar to that of his last one, explaining that he will be using his rematch clause at Gold Rush on July 22nd. He lists the reasons why he is confident that he will beat Peter Linch. He states that a Money in the Bank cash in doesn't mean anything, and that Linch is no better than Adam Jones, which means beating Shore fair and square is impossible for him to accomplish. It isn't long before Peter Linch makes his way out, title over his shoulder. He does the usual trash talking, but doesn't get all that far before he is cut off by some familiar music. The music of Chris Xtreme, not only the first ever Crush World Champion, but also Dustin Shore's opponent at the first Slam-Mania event. Xtreme asks Linch who he thinks he is and goes on to say that he doesn't respect what he has done to the title's prestige. He shows off the original belt, outlining that management gifted it to him once it was replaced on screen. Linch interrupts and begins to bad mouth Xtreme in the same way he did Shore earlier. His tirade only lasts so long before Xtreme decks him with the belt and exits to a chorus of cheers alongside Shore.

Diego Garza defeated Nameless.

| Backstage Gathering |
The cameras pan to the backstage area, where the fans get a glimpse of what appears to be a party happening simultaneous with the show. From the looks of it, many current superstars and legends are in attendance. A long list of decorated talent from the past is joining today's brightest stars to celebrate ECCW. A few visible from this list include Adrian Cuthbert, Alex Short, Fire Heart, Death, Killer D, Morgan Holland, Alex Dillinger, Super Jacko, Hardcore Demon, Xerxes Xander Xorn, Tim Lucker, Twista XL, and more. Off to the side, Omega has separated himself from the crowd, looking to be in deep concentration, definitely focusing on his match later on against Jarrett Calloway.

Angel defeated Riff Radley.

| Backstage Interviewing Harry Jones |
A backstage interviewer is standing by with Harry Jones. The interviewer first of all asks for Jones' thoughts on his being banned from ringside for the Omega versus Jarrett Calloway match later in the show, and then following it up asking for a prediction on who will win. Jones says that he couldn't care less about interfering in the match regardless, and never planned on doing so. He says that Omega is far too paranoid. Jones says he will gladly wait for his turn to decimate Omega, then providing his prediction as Jarrett Calloway. Jones states that if Calloway beat him, there's no way he's not able to beat Omega, citing that if Harry Jones is better than Omega, Jarrett Calloway is too.

Michael Ausberry defeated Big Roy.

| They Meet Again... |
Backstage again, Dan Maskell is shown strutting around with his ECCW Heavyweight Championship, looking as if he owns the place. He stops in his tracks though, when he sees who is standing before him. The camera turns; it's Cyrus Black. They greet one another, but the conversation soon turns fiery. Black tells Maskell to stop being so cocky, claiming that he is rather impressed with the talent ECCW has hired. Mentioning Surge and Casey Anomaly, Black tells Maskell that he has challengers that he shouldn't take so lightly. Maskell brushes it off and says that he has always been better than Black, which fires up his foe. Maskell adds fuel to the fire by calling Black jealous. Black says that he is envious of one thing, and that is Maskell's ability to not see reality. And the reality is, according to Cyrus Black, that Surge has Maskell beat at Gold Rush on July 22nd.

Trenton York and Zack Horror defeated Hassan and Abdullah.

| Post-Match Message |
Trenton York and Zack Horror each grabbed microphones after their return win, saying that they were never interested in signing one night only contracts. Therefore, the two said that they will be teaming up from now on and will be taking ECCW by storm. The crowd is happy to see them back, judging by their reaction to the announcement that they are here to stay.

Zayten defeated Venom.

| Matthew Jericho's Announcement |
The fans are very excited to see Matthew Jericho, reason being that it means that they will soon be discovering who will be taking over as Crush General Manager. Mr. Jericho says that he has no intention of keeping the people waiting, but first wants to explain his goal for the show tonight and for the future. He says that he wishes to use the past to build the future, which he believes he has done in his pick for the new GM. After a dramatic pause, Mr. Jericho introduces a returning managerial figure as the new GM of Crush; one of the three original managers, Richie. The crowd is pumped to see the two share a ring again.

Jarrett Calloway defeated Omega by disqualification.

| Explanation of Mid-Match Events |
While Harry Jones was barred from interfering, that stipulation did not necessarily apply to anyone else in the locker room. After a long and grueling back and forth battle, the match and feud between the two came to an abrupt halt as a shocker happened. Quickly slipping into the ring and chokebombing Jarrett Calloway was returning star Ali Fernando! Omega didn't bother to assault either of the two, calling it a day by exiting the ring, perhaps looking ahead to Harry Jones. The crowd boos Fernando heavily as he looks down on Calloway, who has fallen victim to an attack courtesy of the returning wrestler.

| Peter Linch Confronts Management |
Backstage, Matthew Jericho and Richie are having a conversation before Peter Linch interrupts. Linch says that he has been looking for Mr. Jericho all night long, and demands that something be done about Chris Xtreme's attack earlier. Mr. Jericho says that while he may have the authority to handle such a situation, that Linch should ask his new GM about it. Richie has none of it, as he tells Linch to learn some respect, man up, and get some ice because he is competing in a match next, with Xtreme in it! Our main event is up next!

Dustin Shore, Chris Xtreme, Casey Anomaly, Surge, Adrian Cuthbert, and Fire Heart defeated Peter Linch, Dan Maskell, Roger Studley, Daniel Evans, Adam Jones, and Evander Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:01 am

For being a rushed show after it getting complicated, it was a good show, Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Something I plan on doing for future PPVs and special events (special events include supershows, the draft, the Tribute to the Troops, and the Slammy Awards.)

Take the survey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm

*Rhys Hawkens returns to the ECCW Arena after a few days absents feeling much more mellow that he did before he had his debut match, and also less dumb-struck as he usually used to be... as if some divine force controlled his actions in an instant and changed them to his liking...*

OT: Yeah this is me saying while he'll still have daft moment, Rhys won't be the dumb-blonde (except he's not blonde) type of character anymore, just wouldn't suit him.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Trenton York is seen creeping in the back of the arena with a grin on his face, making his return to the company.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:04 pm

*ECCW World Title contender Dustin Shore is seen backstage, proud of the victory his team of returning legends and top-caliber ECCW stars earned at the Supershow last night.*
Back to top Go down
JayDLikesMiami
Jobber
Jobber
JayDLikesMiami

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:14 am

So yeah Jarrett,sorry if other time I haven't been active, I promise this time to be active,so please accept this one:

Name: Deron Worcester
Gimmick: This guy is not only a wrestler, is also an anthropologist, but that lives his whole life on the same subject: "What is the answer of the question?", he tries the best to find the answer,as at the same time he decided to be a proffesional wrestler, being World Champion his 2nd objective.
Height: 6'4
Weight: 235 lb
Hometown: Memphis, Tennessee
Signatures: The X Ray (Clothesline from Hell)
Finishers: The Answer (Figure 4 Leglock) and The Question (Savate Kick)
Entrance Music: In My Remains by Linkin Park
Brand: Crush
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:54 am

So far, according to the results of the survey, the average rating for ECCW's Supershow X is 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:47 pm

''Reppin' Time'' by Jim Jones blares through the speakers as the fans give no reaction as they aren't familiar to this song. Smoke begins to surround the stage as a man appears standing in the smoke and the fans still cannot recognize who this man is. Finally the fans break down into enormous boo's as the returning Ali Fernando steps out onto the stage wearing a ''Jarrett Calloway sucks'' t-shirt. He looks out at the crowd as they chant ''you suck'' before making his way down the ramp laughing at them. He enters the ring with a smug look on his face before demanding a microphone.

ALI FERNANDO -- ''All around backstage people have been asking me why I did what I did to Jarrett Calloway last night. Plain and simple, I gave him what he deserved. You see before I disappeared from this company I knew something was not right. I knew I had forgotten something. So what I did was I waiting a couple of months, thought over it and decided to come back and do something I should have done a very long time ago. People I am glad I hurt Jarrett Calloway last night because he sure as hell deserved. it. But the main reason I did it, was because before I left this company I left with a loss over Jarrett Calloway. I let Jarrett Calloway get away with beating me. You see people like Jarrett Calloway do not deserve to be here, they do not deserve to be world champion because that spot is soon to be reserved for me. It's no secret, I can say it again and again I despise Jarrett Calloway! I also firmly believe that every single week when Jarrett is in a match, not only does he suck at wrestling but he sucks at everything. He sucks at being champion, he sucks at acting like he likes you people. Jarrett Calloway officially sucks. And don't believe me? I bet if I go around backstage and ask every single wrestler what their personal thoughts are about Calloway and I'm pretty sure they're replies will not be as great as Jarrett Calloway would expect. Jarrett has had his remarkable moments, but me, I have not and I am still better than he. But there is gonna be a moment, a moment that no one will forget, and that moment will be when I END Jarrett Calloway's career forever. I am out here to give Jarrett a warning, I give you a warning once there will not be a twice. You get involved in any of my matches, any of my business and this is going to get real personal real fast. ''

The fans begin to chant Jarrett Calloway's name.

ALI FERNANDO -- ''You people make me sick when you chant his name. Jar-''

Ali Fernando gets cut off as the music of Jarrett Calloway begins to play.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Ali Fernnado's pic base has been changed to Brock Lesnar. App coming soon/
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:25 pm

My 3 guys do shit.

Richie, Super Jacko, Fire Heart, and Jason Blade sit in Richie's General Manager Office.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 pm

So who want to rp? I have Oliver Walker, Trenton York, Jeffery O'Walker.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 am

Adam Jones is in the practice gym, preparing for the Television title tournament.

OT: Can somebody put the brackets of this tournament up? It'll make RP'ing about it much easier.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:45 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:

Michael Ausberry walks by O'Walker with a smirk on his face.

OT: Replying to Daniel now, just so you know....
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

Jeffery looks at Ausberry as he walked by and takes a toke off the cig he was smoking and speaks to himself loud enough so Michael can hear.

JEFFERY O'WALKER --- Some people have to stare at me just top take in why I am the future it seems.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Dan Maskell is in his locker room smoking a cig as he watches a replay of the Supershow.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:53 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

Jeffery looks at Ausberry as he walked by and takes a toke off the cig he was smoking and speaks to himself loud enough so Michael can hear.

JEFFERY O'WALKER --- Some people have to stare at me just top take in why I am the future it seems.

After hearing O'Walker, Ausberry turns around and walks over to him.

MICHAEL AUSBERRY -- ''Did I just hear you say? Please, if anyone were to be the future it would be me. And starting with this tournament, once I finish it I will be walking around holding the Television championship while you walk around with nothing but a bad ciggerate in your hand, taking as many tokes as you can because that is the only thing that can cheer you up. It's okay bud, you will eventually get there you just need to stop losing to that old crook, yes I mean Dustin Shore but whatev. Seriously though, if you need any help I suggest you go to at least a doctor or something. You aren't gonna get any better here, just saying.''
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:14 pm

off: I'll get a bracket made as soon as Jarrett lets me know the results of the Crush tourney matches. And also Terror will be up in a while. Sorry for not getting it up yesterday, went to the premiere of Spiderman yesterday and I may have smoked a little before that and yadda yadda...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 pm

TJ! wrote:
off: I'll get a bracket made as soon as Jarrett lets me know the results of the Crush tourney matches. And also Terror will be up in a while. Sorry for not getting it up yesterday, went to the premiere of Spiderman yesterday and I may have smoked a little before that and yadda yadda...
SOOOOOO INTOXICATED GEE WILIKERS OH FECES AFRICAN AMERICAN GREAT SCOTT SIX HUNDRED SIXTY SIX STRANGE TIME THAT LIES AHEAD PERSON BROTHER GET A LOAD OF THIS MY SWAGGER PERTAINING TO THE WHOLE SIX HUNDRED SIXTY SIX APRIL 20TH CAPITAL GAINS HOLLER HOLLER RECEIVE DOLLAR MONEY CANABIS CIGARETTES HOODLUM HOODLUM NOT DIFFICULT MONEY DICTATES EVERYTHING SURROUNDING ME COMPLETELY DRY ROASTED OFF OF THE ROBERT MARLEY CANABIS APRIL 20TH FECES UNDILUTED ORIGINAL GANGSTER HIGH GRADE CANABIS LEGALIZE CRYSTAL CANABIS.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 am

Niggas...

OT: My niggas will be more active after the lady goes home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 am

*Rhys Hawkens in a grey vest and shorts gym wear finishes working out at the gym as he heads to his locker room for a nice shower*

OT: Did I need to mention a pic base with my character at all cause it wasn't stated in the app form yet some people have mentioned doing it...

Also curious but did the Supershow X on Sunday replace monday's Terror show or is that yet to be completed yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 22 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next