The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:00 pm

ECCW IS 3 YEARS OLD! CONGRATULATIONS, ECCW!
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
It will be tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Richie wrote:
It will be tomorrow.

In England, Jarett's post was yesterday. So in English time, ECCW is three today. But no matter, I shall save the celebration for another 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Richie wrote:
It will be tomorrow.

In England, Jarett's post was yesterday. So in English time, ECCW is three today. But no matter, I shall save the celebration for another 24 hours.
On the East Coast, we still have a hour and 20 or so minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Richie wrote:
Richie wrote:
It will be tomorrow.

On the East Coast, we still have a hour and 20 or so minutes.
If you want to get technical, it's not three years in either country yet, we made it in the afternoon, not the night nor morning.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:11 am

Jarrett, I'm still waiting, dammit!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:21 am

Richie wrote:
You're cool.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:26 am

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
You're cool.
PM it to me. Now.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:38 am

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
You're cool.
PM it to me. Now.
Shove it.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:58 am

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
You're cool.
PM it to me. Now.
Shove it.
Don't be a penis, Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:06 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 Crush10
Crush Results | Friday, June 29, 2012 | Super Brawl

The familiar Crush pyro hits, as the final Crush before ECCW's three year milestone is set to commence. Tonight, the last match in Crush's round one for the Television Championship tournament will take place, as well as an announcement by Matthew Jericho, the ECCW Legend's Championship rematch, and a challenge laid out by Dustin Shore to Peter Linch.

| Matthew Jericho's Announcement |
Matthew Jericho comes out to the ring to open up the show, to a chorus of cheers. He has his son Stephen Jericho by his side. Matthew begins by saying how proud he is of what ECCW has become and briefly remembers some of the company's history. He adds that he has held three job titles in ECCW, being Founder, CEO, and General Manager. He says that while there were times that he managed Terror and there was a brief moment where he lost control of the shows, Crush has been a brainchild of his. He says that tonight, as the longest lasting member of management, he is prepared to let one of those titles go -- General Manager. Matthew Jericho says that he will retain the CEO position, and will visit Terror and Crush from time to time, but has duties in the front office that need addressing. He addresses Stephen Jericho as the Executive Vice President of ECCW and states that Stephen's role of Assistant General Manager will also be dropped for his higher up position. Matthews finishes up by saying that he intends to make his last Crush as GM as great as possible, and will be announcing a new GM at tomorrow's Supershow X.

Ricky Lackett defeated Sean Shamrock.

Backstage, Angel is standing by with an interviewer. Before the interviewer can finish asking his question, Angel snatches the microphone away and shoos the interviewer off. He starts to talk about what his goals are from here on out. He says that he defeated one of ECCW's biggest men in Evander Rayne at Hell Unleashed, and earned another victory on last week's Crush. He says that he is going to continue to win and impress until management recognizes him for the talent that he truly holds, claiming that he will stop at nothing until he is back on top where he belongs.

Alex Nova defeated Riff Radley to retain the ECCW Legend's Championship.

Backstage, Jarrett Calloway is seen alongside Matthew Jericho and Stephen Jericho. The conversation seems to be a positive one, that is until Omega approaches. Calloway turns with a smirk and asks what he wants. Omega demands that Harry Jones be barred from interfering in his match against Calloway at tomorrow's Supershow X. While at first it seems like the response from the Jerichos is hesitant, Calloway outright accepts the challenge. Calloway says he doesn't need any assistance in putting Omega away completely tomorrow. And just like that, the no Harry Jones allowed stipulation is adopted.

Christopher Styles and Oliver Walker defeated Mark Mayhem and Max Mayhem.

Dustin Shore comes down to the ring to issue a challenge to Peter Linch, the newly crowned ECCW World Champion. The challenge comes across as fairly simple. He says that he is getting his rematch for the title at Gold Rush, ECCW's next pay-per-view event, taking place on July 22. There is no response from Peter Linch, as Shore explains that it is already official and wraps up the promo rather quickly, not seeming to expect a reply from his foe.

Adam Jones defeated Deacon Carmine in an ECCW Television Championship tournament match.

Peter Linch defeated Harry Jones.

After the non-title match, Omega came down to the ring with the sole purpose of attacking Harry Jones, not paying the slightest bit of attention to Peter Linch. Jarrett Calloway came rushing to the ring to make the save, which prompted Peter Linch to get involved and make it a two on two brawl. Dustin Shore was the next to come into the ring, helping throw Omega out of the ring and getting a few shots in on Peter Linch, much to the crowd's delight. Eventually, Linch slipped away and grabbed his title on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:47 am

Adam Jones is backstage, after yet another win on Crush, this time in the Television title tournament.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:33 am

Jarrett wrote:
Nova wrote:
"I need to talk to you.."

Nova walks into his office without permission to enter
Matthew: You do, do you?

"Yes, listen Matthew, I want more than what I have now. I've achieved quite a lot in my career and I think I deserve a world title shot.."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:38 am

DON'T PANIC I'M HISPANIC wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Nova wrote:
"I need to talk to you.."

Nova walks into his office without permission to enter
Matthew: You do, do you?

"Yes, listen Matthew, I want more than what I have now. I've achieved quite a lot in my career and I think I deserve a world title shot.."
Matthew: You're telling me this, why? What, you expect I just throw you into the world title picture? Alex, you've impressed me tons, but you've got to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:50 pm

A mysterious man makes his way to the office of Matthew Jericho and waits his turn.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Dan Maskell is in his locker room sitting down on the floor getting prepared for his upcoming match at the Supershow.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Jayson St. Pierre is seen walking around.

Zack Horror is seen getting ready for the Supershow, even if he might not be wrestling, seeing as he is a Former World Champion here.

Drake Gale is doing..whatever.

And then, 4 People that no one knows who they are enter the arena. For what reason, who knows?

OT: Jarrett, you should know who those 4 are.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Supershow X will be posted sometime in the 11 o'clock hour. That's when I'll be getting home.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 pm

The four men from earlier are now seen sitting inside a room, around a table, with a paper in the middle of the table. There are four circles on the paper, and it looks like to be a map of the arena. One of the four men is obviously the leader of them, as he is standing up and doing most of the talking before the four. Every now and then, one of the other three would make a comment, but that first one does most of everything. The guy finishes talking, and all the men agree. They smile at each other until one of them sees the camera guy filming all of this, so he goes over to the door and slams it shut, so no one else can see.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:13 am

Dammit, Jarrett is pulling this shit again.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:29 am

Richie wrote:
What?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:31 am

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
What?
You're gonna wait until like..11:59 to post the Supershow again.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:32 am

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
What?
I'm doubting that early, I'm a half hour behind schedule.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:35 am

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
What?
I'm doubting that early, I'm a half hour behind schedule.
Jarrett, I swear to god.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:15 am

I am BEYOND pissed that I was just about done with the show and closed out of the tab!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next