The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:51 pm

The fans boo as Omega’s theme plays. The lights fall, and a spotlight appears on the stage. Omega walks into the spotlight, wearing his street clothes. He walks down the ramp, as the spotlight follows. He looks into the crowd, a scowl visible on his face. He jumps up onto the apron and steps into the ring. He stands in the middle, and begins to speak over the boos.

Mr. 100% | Omega | The New Face of ECCW

“I demand that last night’s loss be expunged from my record. I would have beaten Jarrett once again if it weren’t for Harry Jones. There shouldn’t be a loss on my record, I was over the top of the cage, and was flipped back into the ring, so Jarrett could escape. I’m not out here looking for answers as to why it happened, I just want that loss off of my record. I’m done with Jarrett once and for all, I beat him senseless at Whiplash, defeated him with no mercy shown at No Holds Barred, and should have beaten him again at Hell Unleashed. If management wants to keep throwing opponents at me that aren’t Dustin Shore or Peter Linch, than give me Jones. The same man who screwed me out of another decisive victory over Jarrett Calloway that would have proven even further that I am the new face of ECCW. Jarrett can’t beat me, it took another man to screw me out of the win to do it. If he can’t beat me fairly, than he can’t be the face of this company. I have taken that title, and the new face of ECCW demands to take on Harry Jones. So, where are you Jericho’s? I want you to come out here and tell me to my face that my loss last night will be expunged from my record and that I get to tear Harry Jones to shreds!”

Omega, with that last sentence, turns to face the stage, and waits for the Jericho’s.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 pm

The new ECCW Heavyweight Champion Dan Maskell is in his locker room watching a replay of his match with Casey.

OT: Great Show Gents.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm

[ECCW World Champion Peter Linch is walking around backstage following his return last night with his newly won Championship over his shoulder.]

[Matt Brooks arrives at the arena for the first time in months, happy to finally be back in an ECCW arena. He decides to go looking for the Terror General Manager to see when he can return to action.]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Zachary Lyndhurst enters the arena wearing his regular attire, he heads to the back to get a drink but before he can get to that he is first stopped by _____.

Michael Ausberry still hasn't been seen since god knows when.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:47 pm

AfganisDan wrote:
The new ECCW Heavyweight Champion Dan Maskell is in his locker room watching a replay of his match with Casey.

*Robert Cairo knocks on Dan's door*

off: Show will be up shortly, everybody.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:

The fans boo as Omega’s theme plays. The lights fall, and a spotlight appears on the stage. Omega walks into the spotlight, wearing his street clothes. He walks down the ramp, as the spotlight follows. He looks into the crowd, a scowl visible on his face. He jumps up onto the apron and steps into the ring. He stands in the middle, and begins to speak over the boos.

“I demand that last night’s loss be expunged from my record. I would have beaten Jarrett once again if it weren’t for Harry Jones. There shouldn’t be a loss on my record, I was over the top of the cage, and was flipped back into the ring, so Jarrett could escape. I’m not out here looking for answers as to why it happened, I just want that loss off of my record. I’m done with Jarrett once and for all, I beat him senseless at Whiplash, defeated him with no mercy shown at No Holds Barred, and should have beaten him again at Hell Unleashed. If management wants to keep throwing opponents at me that aren’t Dustin Shore or Peter Linch, than give me Jones. The same man who screwed me out of another decisive victory over Jarrett Calloway that would have proven even further that I am the new face of ECCW. Jarrett can’t beat me, it took another man to screw me out of the win to do it. If he can’t beat me fairly, than he can’t be the face of this company. I have taken that title, and the new face of ECCW demands to take on Harry Jones. So, where are you Jericho’s? I want you to come out here and tell me to my face that my loss last night will be expunged from my record and that I get to tear Harry Jones to shreds!”

Omega, with that last sentence, turns to face the stage, and waits for the Jericho’s.
Matthew Jericho makes his way out onto the stage and takes his time in getting to the ring, slapping some hands along the way. Jericho doesn't seem to be concerned at all, as he is in fact all smiles as he enters the ring and looks on at Omega.

"Mr. 100% Omega! What exactly does that 100% stand for? Up to now I thought it meant that you always give your 100% and as a result dominate the competition. But now I'm beginning to think that it means that you give 100% effort, but start to whine and come up with unnecessary excuses when you come up short. You're correct in the fact that there was an interference in your match, but as much as I hate interferences, I must say that in a steel cage match there are no disqualifications. I'm quite curious as to why Harry Jones would do what he did, but I'm sure we are going to discover that in due time. But as for now, what you are going to do is accept your loss and look forward. I will not be expunging anything; never have and never will."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
[ECCW World Champion Peter Linch is walking around backstage following his return last night with his newly won Championship over his shoulder.]

*The former champion, Dustin Shore, is shown blocking Peter Linch's way. His face looks unreadable as he stares a hole into the new champion. Finally his face cracks in a smile.*

Dustin Shore: Welcome back, champ.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Matthew Jericho makes his way out onto the stage and takes his time in getting to the ring, slapping some hands along the way. Jericho doesn't seem to be concerned at all, as he is in fact all smiles as he enters the ring and looks on at Omega.

"Mr. 100% Omega! What exactly does that 100% stand for? Up to now I thought it meant that you always give your 100% and as a result dominate the competition. But now I'm beginning to think that it means that you give 100% effort, but start to whine and come up with unnecessary excuses when you come up short. You're correct in the fact that there was an interference in your match, but as much as I hate interferences, I must say that in a steel cage match there are no disqualifications. I'm quite curious as to why Harry Jones would do what he did, but I'm sure we are going to discover that in due time. But as for now, what you are going to do is accept your loss and look forward. I will not be expunging anything; never have and never will."
Omega begins to laugh, and looks up at Jericho.

"You're kidding me, right? Do you realize what I can do to you? You're not a wrestler, so take what I did to Jarrett at Whiplash, and multiply that by 10, and that's what I can do to you. If you were down here you're, probably $50 knock-off suit from JC Penny would be in my hands, and you'd be begging me not to hurt you. You'd give me what I want. You're smart to stay up at the top of that stage. But, I know where you work from. That office you and your brother work in, it's back there. And I can easily get in there and destroy you, your brother and the office, and not leave a trace. Now, knowing this, are you taking that loss off of my record, and giving me Jones to destroy? Or will I have to hunt you down and destroy you in Harry's place?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Oliver Walker arrives with his Tag Title hanging over his shoulder and a grin on his face.

Jeffery O'Walker smokes on a cig before flicking it away and walking inside the building.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Terror Results (6/18/12)

After the usual opening fireworks, the show starts out with Robert Cairo and all four of his Enforcers in the ring. He announces that the ECCW Television Championship has been vacated due to the departure of Michael DeJesus. As such he proclaims that a tournament will be held that will finish at Gold Rush and will begin tonight. Cairo moves on to the order of business and brings out the new ECCW Heavyweight Champion, Dan Maskell. Dan gives a promo saying that he deserves the title and Casey was nothing but a paper champion. The fact that he received some help from the Enforcers shows nothing. He's still the best. Casey Anomaly comes out and says that he is invoking his rematch clause...tonight.

Television Championship Tournament Match #1: Michael Ausberry d. Azazel (9:22)

Television Championship Tournament Match #2: Venom d. Mark Jones (7:41)

Zayten came out and did a promo talking about how he was the longest reigning Pure Champion of all time. Out came Jeffrey O'Walker, demanding a second chance. Zayten claims he's had his chance, but says Jeffrey needs to earn it. Jeffrey agrees and issues an open challenge to anyone in the back, hoping to earn a chance at the Pure title. Out came Diego Garza.

Jeffrey O'Walker d. Diego Garza (10:59)
Zayten sat at ringside, applauding Jeffrey for his win. After the match Zayten announced that O'Walker would get his rematch at Gold Rush. Except this time he's making it interesting. At Gold Rush the two will face each other in a Tables match.

Television Championship Tournament Match #3: Nameless d. Roger Studley (5:24)

Backstage Promo:
Robert Cairo walks into his office with Dan Maskell to discover it completely trashed and spraypainted with things like, "Cairo sucks cow dick" and, "Cairo has a Micro Machine penis." Robert Cairo stands there in silence as he figures out who did this. It doesn't take him long to figure out it was obviously Surge.

Dan Maskell d. Casey Anomaly to retain the ECCW Heavyweight Championship (21:48)
Both men fought in an excellent match, until the Enforcers came out and distracted Casey allowing Maskell to score the pin. Afterwards Surge ran out and attacked all the men except Casey, helping him up and out to the back.

off: If you want your CAW in the tourney, let me know so I don't skip you.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 am

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

"You're kidding me, right? Do you realize what I can do to you? You're not a wrestler, so take what I did to Jarrett at Whiplash, and multiply that by 10, and that's what I can do to you. If you were down here you're, probably $50 knock-off suit from JC Penny would be in my hands, and you'd be begging me not to hurt you. You'd give me what I want. You're smart to stay up at the top of that stage. But, I know where you work from. That office you and your brother work in, it's back there. And I can easily get in there and destroy you, your brother and the office, and not leave a trace. Now, knowing this, are you taking that loss off of my record, and giving me Jones to destroy? Or will I have to hunt you down and destroy you in Harry's place?"
OT: He's in the ring already ... and Stephen's his son, common misconception.

"I'm not going to argue about how dominant you may or may not be, but you were quick to ask if I am aware of what you can do to me. So in response I ask you, are you aware of what I can do to you? Touch me right now and you're out of a job. I'd start to watch myself around your boss if I were you. If a fight is what you're looking for, look past the General Manager and owner of the company. Look to someone like Harry Jones. If a match with Jones is what you want, then that is what you're going to get. But remember, it's not because I'm afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anybody in this company because they all work for me. So Mr. 'Face of ECCW,' why don't you show us all what the 'E' in 'ECCW' stands for and square off against Harry Jones in his own element? With the assumption that you don't decline, I am hereby announcing the first official match on the Gold Rush pay-per-view card for next month. You will face Harry Jones in an EFNW Extreme Rules match, but just to hold you over until then ... you're going to finish things with Jarrett Calloway in decisive fashion when you face him one last time at ECCW's tenth Supershow on ECCW's anniversary later this month!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 am

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

OT: He's in the ring already ... and Stephen's his son, common misconception.

"I'm not going to argue about how dominant you may or may not be, but you were quick to ask if I am aware of what you can do to me. So in response I ask you, are you aware of what I can do to you? Touch me right now and you're out of a job. I'd start to watch myself around your boss if I were you. If a fight is what you're looking for, look past the General Manager and owner of the company. Look to someone like Harry Jones. If a match with Jones is what you want, then that is what you're going to get. But remember, it's not because I'm afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anybody in this company because they all work for me. So Mr. 'Face of ECCW,' why don't you show us all what the 'E' in 'ECCW' stands for and square off against Harry Jones in his own element? With the assumption that you don't decline, I am hereby announcing the first official match on the Gold Rush pay-per-view card for next month. You will face Harry Jones in an EFNW Extreme Rules match, but just to hold you over until then ... you're going to finish things with Jarrett Calloway in decisive fashion when you face him one last time at ECCW's tenth Supershow on ECCW's anniversary later this month!"
"There's half of my demands. And you know what, I'll be a nice guy, I'll keep that loss on my record, just so you can keep you're 'never expunged' thing going. I'll teach a lesson to the FORMER face of ECCW at the Supershow, end our rivalry, then teach the face of EFNW a lesson in his own match at Gold Rush, decisively being the face of two rival companies. On July 22nd, I will put the 'E' in ECCW and in EFNW, because after Gold Rush, I will have made a Hall of Fame worthy career."

Omega smirks, gives Jericho a hard pat on the back that causes him to stagger forward, leaves the ring and walks backstage.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:54 am

TJ! wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:

Dan hears the knock at the door and gets up and opens it.

'What do you want Robbie?'
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:26 am

The music begins playing throughout the arena at first to no reaction being the crowd does not recognize the theme music but just as the titantron of Terror superstar and the number one contender for the Pure Championship, Jeffery O'Walker, the crowd goes into a frenzy of boos for the cocky and angry new guy in this company who walks out to a fury of colors changing with the beat of his theme song. He wears a skin tight black Asking Alexandria muscle shirt and just a pair of slim tight jeans on with a cocky smirk on his face. Jeffery makes his way past the booing fans and up the steel steps before stepping through the middle rope and demanding a microphone be given to him immediately; the ring announcer does as told and hands over his personal microphone to O'Walker who jerks it out of their hand and bringing it to his mouth and breathing heavily into it. Jeffery looks down at the ground but not moving the microphone from his lips and lets out a angry little snicker showing off how really pissed off he is at someone or something.

JEFFERY O'WALKER --
"Surprised to see me out here in the ring? Are you surprised that the quite guy is actually able to open up his mouth and finally drive some fucking sense into all of you idiots skulls! Let's see... what is the best thing on my list of things to bash you about so lets start with the biggest moron on my list which happens to be the ever so scary, Gothic, blood-thirsty freak Zayten who I have say gave me one hell of a match at the pay-per-view but Zayten it was only luck... That's right! It was only luck that you beat me and now that I have my rematch let me let you in on who I REALLY am... let em show you who I am so you have a better understanding of the man that will be taking you out of this whole game just as fast as you entered it! You see, you are all just an act... a goof ball needing some help but I am what is real! I am what the truth is when you wanna ask what it is like to have a rough past but overcome it to become somebody. Do you have money Zayten? I sure have money... actually I am filthy rich but was I BORN into money? FUCK NO! Actually as a matter of fact I was homeless for years all because of one person and that person is not even me it is my own brother! My story is way more thick that you think it out to be Zayten! I saw it in you in your match when I saw your breaking point... you are not going to be champion forever you know? You may be the longest reigning Pure champion in history but news flash bud you are no longer messing with the rest, now... now you are messing with the best! You are messing with Jeffery O'Walker that has been through hell and back and is damn sure not too "proud" to rub it in your face! I don't give a damn about these fans because they are not worth my time, not because I do not care! Come from my background Zayten... GET BEAT! GET DISOWNED! Is my point proven yet Zayten?"

Jeffery begins to breath heavily and you can see him grow more anger as the time goes on and his speech goes longer and more filled with rage. Jeffery's face is completely red and beginning to glisten from the sweat sinking from his hairline. He snickers an evil little laugh and tries to shake it off by shaking his head and rubbing his fingers through his black spiked hair and looking up at the camera in front of him. Following that he cracks his neck and takes a deep breath before even trying to go back into his anger filled speech which is creating an ever so loud boo throughout the arena and even sparked up a little Zayten cheer going on.

JEFFERY O'WALKER --
Fickle... that is all you fans are and that sickens me because I know for a fact that is Zayten came out here right now you would all cheer him but if we went back a month or so i am pretty damn sure that HE was the guy that was getting the hate! Do you people think that i deserve the hate for some God awful reason? It is people like me who are over looked and over shadowed in this society while baby ass pampered bitches are given all the spotlight? Do you think Zayten or Dan Maskell deserve the attention that they receive? I promise victory because I KNOW that I can beat Zayten and reveal him as nothing more than a fake... a kid in a mans world messing with one kid that had to grow up way before he was ready. Zayten, the first match was just me testing you so don;t underestimate me... bring everything you got and I will show it is not the best when I take you Mr.Vampire to the ring and finish you off with my finisher and take that title from you... then Zayten you will have no choice but to have a silent night. This is just day one of the get to know me process Z so hopefully you have your ears and eyes wide open.. opps... I forgot bats are blind. Gold Rush, it will be me and you in a tables match and as of that night your reign is over and it will be my time to shine and then you will have no other choice than to watch me embrace the Pure Championship in the true hands... the "pure" hands that deserve to be this champion! Your time is comping near..."

Jeffery drops the microphone to the mat and kicks it clear out of the ring to the ring announcer before rolling out of the ring and heading back up the ramp hearing loud boos coming from every direction of the arena but not honestly giving a damn just for the pure fact that everything that he said is true and it is time to bring in the era of Jeffery O'Walker. O'Walker heads up the ramp and through the back as his theme music cuts off and the crowd waits for whatever is next in the show.

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:31 am

The crowd erupt in boos as the narcissistic Adam Jones burts through the curtain and charges down the ramp, microphone in hand, clearly angry at something. Ignoring the fans as usual, AJ slides underneath the bottom rope and into the squared circle, before adressing his intended audience.

AJ: 3 times I've had a chance at the Crush World championship and 3 times I've failed. The first loss to Dustin Shore was my fault, I'm man enough to admit that. I was cocky and I was overconfident. The second time, I was a victim of circumstance. The match was a Last Man Standing match and I'm sorry, but no matter how good you are, you can't put a bigger man down for the 10 count. And at Hell Unleashed, in a Steel Cage match, Shore just plain lucked out. I should be the Crush World champion but instead Dustin Shore is walking around with the gold around his waist and... Oh no, wait a minute, he isn't is he. Because he lost his title to Peter Linch. One of the first things you learn in ECCW is to be ready for anything, but Shore wasn't and now he's lost his title. I would never have lost mine. I would have stood tall and valiantly fought Linch off. So where now for the Hardcore Assassin?

Jones rubs his chin for a second, before a lightbulb goes off in his head.

AJ: Oh yeah, I've got it. Seeing as I'm already a bonafide legend, how about I go for the Legend's title? Yeah, that sounds right. Alex Nova, you've been warned.

Jones throws the microphone away and leaves the ring, now with new intentions.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:51 pm

AfganisDan wrote:
TJ! wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:

Dan hears the knock at the door and gets up and opens it.

'What do you want Robbie?'
*Cairo gives Maskell a smile*

Cairo: I just wanted to say congratulations, champ!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

*The former champion, Dustin Shore, is shown blocking Peter Linch's way. His face looks unreadable as he stares a hole into the new champion. Finally his face cracks in a smile.*

Dustin Shore: Welcome back, champ.

[Linch looks at Shore with a cocky grin on his face and makes sure to show off his Championship as he speaks.]

Peter Linch: "Thanks Dustin, nice to see you again as well. I suppose you are wanting to ask me why now? Why you? Well it's simple Dustin, circumstance. I smelled an opportunity and I took it and now I am the ECCW World Champion and you're not. Although I am sure you will still want your rematch."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Happy to see that the PPV sparked some activity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Name: Rhys Hawkens
Gimmick: Typically overly friendly and sarcastic welshman always looking out for others more so than himself.
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 217 pounds
Hometown: RTC, Wales
Signatures: Cynoncanrana (Hurricanrana Driver), Dragon's Den (Underhook Backstabber), Dragon Clamp (Cattle Mutilation)
Finishers: OTV (Over The Valleys (Standing Moonsault Side Slam, sometimes top rope in PPV matches))
Entrance Music: Open Your Eyes - Your Favorite Enemies (Love Is a Promise Whispering Goodbye album)
Brand: Doom, if not that then Terror

Last edited by Rhawk on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Name: Rhys Hawkens
Gimmick: Typically overly friendly and sarcastic welshman always looking out for others more so than himself.
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 217 pounds
Hometown: RTC, Wales
Signatures: Cynoncanrana (Hurricanrana Driver), Dragon's Den (Underhook Backstabber), Dragon Clamp (Cattle Mutilation)
Finishers: OTV (Over The Valleys (Standing Moonsault Side Slam, sometimes top rope in PPV matches))
Entrance Music: Open Your Eyes - Your Favorite Enemies
Brand: Doom, if not that then Terror
Doom isn't a brand anymore, so Terror it is. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Cool. Smile Got a different thread or something where I can have this E-Fed explained to me more. I'm not used to this kind of E-Fed...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:48 pm

[Peter Linch is currently walking around the halls with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder, extremely bored.]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Cool. Smile Got a different thread or something where I can have this E-Fed explained to me more. I'm not used to this kind of E-Fed...
What do you mean by "this kind of e-fed," that it is a forum-based e-fed or that it is a CAW e-fed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:55 pm

*Rhys Hawkens enters the ECCW arena for the first time in his casual wear. He has a smile on his face while he looks around amazed by everything he sees.*

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
What do you mean by "this kind of e-fed," that it is a forum-based e-fed or that it is a CAW e-fed?

CAW E-Fed, never been in one before. I worked with actual wrestlers, cartoon characters, but never CAWs.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens enters the ECCW arena for the first time in his casual wear. He has a smile on his face while he looks around amazed by everything he sees.*

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

CAW E-Fed, never been in one before. I worked with actual wrestlers, cartoon characters, but never CAWs.
OT: It works the same way but I think it's even better than the others. By creating someone who is entirely your own, you basically reserve the right to be the only person allowed to play that character and it is all up to you how the character acts and what they are like. There's more creativity involved. Instead of RPing as Randy Orton and having to play just as he would on WWE TV, Rhys can be Rhys and make his own mind as to what he does and where he goes with his career. As for the actual RPing, it's not much different than the others. You're face, heel, or tweener and RP as such.

EDIT: For reference, look above. You've got an example of a singular promo (Jeffrey O'Walker) and a chain RP (Matthew Jericho and Omega.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 12 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next