The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
Michael Ausberry is somewhere backstage.

[As Michael Ausberry walks through the halls he is approached by world renowned business man, self made billionare, Mr Johnathon Baldock]

Mr Baldock "Excuse me, my names Johnathon Baldock, but you can call me Mr Baldock, you're Michael Ausberry, correct?"

Michael Ausberry looks at the man like he's wasting his time or something.

Ausberry: ''Yeah, what do you want?''

Mr Baldock "Excellent, now I understand that you're a busy man and that you'd rather be elsewhere doing whatever it is which you deem as, more important, but I have a propersition for you."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

[As Michael Ausberry walks through the halls he is approached by world renowned business man, self made billionare, Mr Johnathon Baldock]

Mr Baldock "Excuse me, my names Johnathon Baldock, but you can call me Mr Baldock, you're Michael Ausberry, correct?"

Mr Baldock "Excellent, now I understand that you're a busy man and that you'd rather be elsewhere doing whatever it is which you deem as, more important, but I have a propersition for you."

Ausberry: ''Hm, and what is that?''
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:

The music goes off as Michael Ausberry appears on the stage wearing his original ring attire. He is carrying a microphone as he proceeds down the ramp and into the ring. The fans boo before he speaks.

Ausberry: ''What did I do now? That's right...nothing. But why do you guys still continue to boo me? I don't know maybe its because your jealous. Jealous of the fact that I am here right now in the middle of this ring and you guys are behind that barricade trapped in your seats wishing you were me. Ha, I just don't get why you guys are so jealous when you had the chance to be what I am now but I guess some people just don't know how to make the right decisions if you get what I mean. You see now guys, back when I was a kid I planned my future out. I knew what I wanted and I got it. I guess some people just don't get as lucky as I did. Take a look at my brother, stuck behind bars for the rest of his life because he didn't make the right choices. You guys want to end up like my brother? I thought so...stay in school kids.''

Ausberry lights up a bright smirk before speaking again.

Ausberry: ''The reason I came out here is 'cause well, I don't know about you guys or what you guys think, but I think i've been on a roll as of late. I beat the shit out of some wannabe gangster and then came close to beating probably the toughest chick you'll ever meet and probably the most looking slash best women fighter ever. Seriously...I mean she's strong for a women. I think I deserve more, and by more I mean, MORE. I didn't just come to this business to slack around backstage. I get I'm supposed to make a name for myself but I truly don't see why a guy like me has to. Common, I'm the best superstar on this roster and I'm not kidding, I just don't get treated like it. I demand better and if I don't get what I want in the next few weeks...well, I just don't know how to say it. I want either a match at Defiance Day, or at least something bigger.''

Ausberry smirks as _____'s theme song goes off interrupting Michael Ausberry.

OT: If anybody wants to reply, go for it. Directed more towards the gm but oh well.

*The crowd is familiar with the tune from the vignettes, and cheer as Captain Robert Storm appears on a platform next to the TitanTron, holding a thick woven rope. He's dressed in what looks like a long pirate jacket, bandanna, pirate hat, boots and the works. He winks cheekily at the camera before jumping off the platform and swinging down and sticking the landing on the stage. Smiling, he takes of his hat and waves it at the crowd before putting it back on and going down the ramp to the ring. He grabs a microphone as he goes, and as he stands on the turnbuckle, he pulls out a sword and waves it in the air, yelling a battle cry that riles up the crowd. He hops down and considers Ausberry for a moment.*

Captain Robert Storm: I'm doubtin' I be the landlubber you were expectin', but with ya actin' like you've got a stick the size of a mizzenmast up yer arse, me entrance seemed well-timed.

*The crowd laughs and cheers a bit. Storm turns from Michael and winks at the camera.*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

Mr Baldock "You see, Mr Ausberry, I have been working for many years to build an empire and a reputation as a man who can succed in anything I may try, and now I am deciding to branch into the world of professional wrestling. With that being said I have been following your progress for some time now and I would like you to be the head figure of faction."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 am

Oriadon wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

The music goes off as Michael Ausberry appears on the stage wearing his original ring attire. He is carrying a microphone as he proceeds down the ramp and into the ring. The fans boo before he speaks.

Ausberry: ''What did I do now? That's right...nothing. But why do you guys still continue to boo me? I don't know maybe its because your jealous. Jealous of the fact that I am here right now in the middle of this ring and you guys are behind that barricade trapped in your seats wishing you were me. Ha, I just don't get why you guys are so jealous when you had the chance to be what I am now but I guess some people just don't know how to make the right decisions if you get what I mean. You see now guys, back when I was a kid I planned my future out. I knew what I wanted and I got it. I guess some people just don't get as lucky as I did. Take a look at my brother, stuck behind bars for the rest of his life because he didn't make the right choices. You guys want to end up like my brother? I thought so...stay in school kids.''

Ausberry lights up a bright smirk before speaking again.

Ausberry: ''The reason I came out here is 'cause well, I don't know about you guys or what you guys think, but I think i've been on a roll as of late. I beat the shit out of some wannabe gangster and then came close to beating probably the toughest chick you'll ever meet and probably the most looking slash best women fighter ever. Seriously...I mean she's strong for a women. I think I deserve more, and by more I mean, MORE. I didn't just come to this business to slack around backstage. I get I'm supposed to make a name for myself but I truly don't see why a guy like me has to. Common, I'm the best superstar on this roster and I'm not kidding, I just don't get treated like it. I demand better and if I don't get what I want in the next few weeks...well, I just don't know how to say it. I want either a match at Defiance Day, or at least something bigger.''

Ausberry smirks as _____'s theme song goes off interrupting Michael Ausberry.

OT: If anybody wants to reply, go for it. Directed more towards the gm but oh well.

*The crowd is familiar with the tune from the vignettes, and cheer as Captain Robert Storm appears on a platform next to the TitanTron, holding a thick woven rope. He's dressed in what looks like a long pirate jacket, bandanna, pirate hat, boots and the works. He winks cheekily at the camera before jumping off the platform and swinging down and sticking the landing on the stage. Smiling, he takes of his hat and waves it at the crowd before putting it back on and going down the ramp to the ring. He grabs a microphone as he goes, and as he stands on the turnbuckle, he pulls out a sword and waves it in the air, yelling a battle cry that riles up the crowd. He hops down and considers Ausberry for a moment.*

Captain Robert Storm: I'm doubtin' I be the landlubber you were expectin', but with ya actin' like you've got a stick the size of a mizzenmast up yer arse, me entrance seemed well-timed.

*The crowd laughs and cheers a bit. Storm turns from Michael and winks at the camera.*

There is a look of disgust on Ausbery's face as he walks over to Captain Robert Storm almost getting up in his face.

Ausberry: ''What is it Halloween or something? Come on 'captain', I don't have time to play dress-up or what ever the hell your trying to get me to do. I am being completely serious right now and I have no time for fun and games. Now either get out of my ring, or spit it out. What the hell do you want?''
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 am

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Omega walks around with his new manager, Alpha. Alpha and Omega smirk, knowing Omega is in the main event of Defiance Day.

JJ Garrett and Ryan Ford are in the gym, doing cardio as they discuss strategy with each other.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 am

Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

Mr Baldock "You see, Mr Ausberry, I have been working for many years to build an empire and a reputation as a man who can succed in anything I may try, and now I am deciding to branch into the world of professional wrestling. With that being said I have been following your progress for some time now and I would like you to be the head figure of faction."

He smirks.

Ausberry: ''Woah, woah, I get what your saying, but you aren't getting in that easy. Why should I join forces with you when I am doing pretty darn good on my own? Are you trying to say I need help or something because if that's the truth, then you can get the hell out of my face and go bother someone else who will actually give a damn.''
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:19 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

He smirks.

Ausberry: ''Woah, woah, I get what your saying, but you aren't getting in that easy. Why should I join forces with you when I am doing pretty darn good on my own? Are you trying to say I need help or something because if that's the truth, then you can get the hell out of my face and go bother someone else who will actually give a damn.''

Mr Baldock "I'm afraid you've misunderstood exactly where I am coming from, Mr Ausberry. I have approached you for the exact reason that you are doing fine on your own, you have shown the potentiol to be the face of the wrestling industry. With that being said, with the help of me and the other men and I have penciled in to join this group, you'll be essentially unstoppable and the CPW World Heavyweight Champion sooner rather than later."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:30 am

Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

He smirks.

Mr Baldock "I'm afraid you've misunderstood exactly where I am coming from, Mr Ausberry. I have approached you for the exact reason that you are doing fine on your own, you have shown the potentiol to be the face of the wrestling industry. With that being said, with the help of me and the other men and I have penciled in to join this group, you'll be essentially unstoppable and the CPW World Heavyweight Champion sooner rather than later."

He smiles knowing that after all this isn't actually a bad idea.

Ausberry: Now that's what I like to hear but one thing, Mr. Baldock If I sense anything bad and by anything bad I mean if I see you or anybody else that is in this group lets say, ''screw me over'' then not only will there be some mild consequences, but I will make sure you suffer for the rest of your life and if that involves me putting you in a wheel chair or even something worse, then so be it. I'm just letting you know what will happen if you make any mistakes because we can be really good friends that is if you do the right things.''
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:35 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jericho wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

He smirks.

He smiles knowing that after all this isn't actually a bad idea.

Ausberry: Now that's what I like to hear but one thing, Mr. Baldock If I sense anything bad and by anything bad I mean if I see you or anybody else that is in this group lets say, ''screw me over'' then not only will there be some mild consequences, but I will make sure you suffer for the rest of your life and if that involves me putting you in a wheel chair or even something worse, then so be it. I'm just letting you know what will happen if you make any mistakes because we can be really good friends that is if you do the right things.''

Mr Baldock "Mr Ausberry I am a business man, a very succesful one to sya the least and with years of experience under my belt I understand the importance of a fully functioning work place. I understand that a hostile environment is the key to failure so if I notice that one man is putting himself a head of the group and trying to fill a role which is not his, he will be terminated, immediately! Now if there's no more questions, I believe we have a deal."

[Mr Baldock extends his hand]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 am

Ausberry: ''What ever you say...you got a deal.''

Ausberry shakes his hand.

Ausberry: ''Now I'm getting tired so if you don't mind im gonna go rest as I probably got a busy week ahead of me. See you later.''

OT: Cool RP man but im getting off, peace.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Ausberry: ''What ever you say...you got a deal.''

Ausberry shakes his hand.

Ausberry: ''Now I'm getting tired so if you don't mind im gonna go rest as I probably got a busy week ahead of me. See you later.''

OT: Cool RP man but im getting off, peace.

OOC - I thought this was probably a good place to wrap this up anyway, toodleoo

Mr Baldcok "Fantastic. I'll be seeing you around."

[Mr Baldock walks off in the opposite direction with a large smile in place knowing the first piece of of the puzzel is in place]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 am

[Having finished his deal with Michael Ausberry, Mr Baldock is once again on the hunt, this time for Alex Nova and/or Jay McCoy]
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 am

Jericho wrote:
[Having finished his deal with Michael Ausberry, Mr Baldock is once again on the hunt, this time for Alex Nova and/or Jay McCoy]
*Mr. Baldock comes across a rather grumpy Jay McCoy. Jay had just watched both Fang and Crimson's promos and had decided to mull things over with his good buddy, Sam Adams, when Mr. Baldock came across him. Jay is lounging in a lounge chair.*

Jay McCoy
"Friggin devil spawn nut jobs. One with a trash can on his head, another that needs a trash can on his head. Mama always said the devil was gonna catch up to me, but I don't think this is what she meant."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:09 am

RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
*Mr. Baldock comes across a rather grumpy Jay McCoy. Jay had just watched both Fang and Crimson's promos and had decided to mull things over with his good buddy, Sam Adams, when Mr. Baldock came across him. Jay is lounging in a lounge chair.*

Jay McCoy
"Friggin devil spawn nut jobs. One with a trash can on his head, another that needs a trash can on his head. Mama always said the devil was gonna catch up to me, but I don't think this is what she meant."

Mr Baldock "Jay McCoy, correct? My names Johnathon Baldock, but you can call me Mr Baldock, I hope I haven't caught you at a bad time."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:15 am

Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Jay McCoy

Mr Baldock "Jay McCoy, correct? My names Johnathon Baldock, but you can call me Mr Baldock, I hope I haven't caught you at a bad time."

Off: I'm gonna take it that Baldock isnt as tall as Jay for this one.

*Jay looks up at Mr. Baldock for a moment, almost with a glare. He stands, much larger than Jonathan.*

Jay McCoy
"Mr. BALLdock, eh? Cute name. What can I do for ya Mr. Balls?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:24 am

RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Jay McCoy

*Jay looks up at Mr. Baldock for a moment, almost with a glare. He stands, much larger than Jonathan.*

Jay McCoy

OOC - McCoy has 3 inches and almost 100lbs on him

Mr Baldock "Well Mr McCoy, despite your blatant disrepect I realise you are one of the more poweful men in CPW. With that being said I am using my knowledge of, well everything, to form a group of men that is nothing short of unstoppable and you, Mr McCoy, are at the top of my list to be the 'muscle' so to speak of this alliance."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:39 am

Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Jay McCoy

Jay McCoy

Mr Baldock "Well Mr McCoy, despite your blatant disrepect I realise you are one of the more poweful men in CPW. With that being said I am using my knowledge of, well everything, to form a group of men that is nothing short of unstoppable and you, Mr McCoy, are at the top of my list to be the 'muscle' so to speak of this alliance."

Jay McCoy
"You tryin to insult my intelligence, Mr. Balls? Best be watching where ya step, bud, else, I'll shove YOUR muscle where you ain't got none. Now who says I oughta be somebody's muscle? What are these other 'men' gonna do for me? I got two demon wannabes on my tail, could they help with that perhaps?"

*While slightly ticked off, Jay seems intrigued by the idea.*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:43 am

RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Jay McCoy

Jay McCoy

Jay McCoy
"You tryin to insult my intelligence, Mr. Balls? Best be watching where ya step, bud, else, I'll shove YOUR muscle where you ain't got none. Now who says I oughta be somebody's muscle? What are these other 'men' gonna do for me? I got two demon wannabes on my tail, could they help with that perhaps?"

[Mr Baldock now realizes he must chose his words carefully. He pauses for a moment, pondering his response before speaking]

Mr Baldock "Mr McCoy, you have gotten the wrong impression. This team I am creating is exactly that, a team. Everyone associated works for one another, individual glory is pointless if one man in the group is struggling with any issues he may be having, which is where you come in. There is no one in CPW who can stop you in a fight, which is why you're essential to this whole opperation, and obviously, everyone involved would be more than happy to return the favour and assist you in removing these two 'demons' from the picture."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 am

Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Jay McCoy

Jay McCoy

Jay McCoy

[Mr Baldock now realizes he must chose his words carefully. He pauses for a moment, pondering his response before speaking]

Mr Baldock "Mr McCoy, you have gotten the wrong impression. This team I am creating is exactly that, a team. Everyone associated works for one another, individual glory is pointless if one man in the group is struggling with any issues he may be having, which is where you come in. There is no one in CPW who can stop you in a fight, which is why you're essential to this whole opperation, and obviously, everyone involved would be more than happy to return the favour and assist you in removing these two 'demons' from the picture."

*Jay kinda glares at Mr. Baldock, thinking it over in his head. Jay takes a swig of his Sam Adams before humming it at a passing person's head. It shatters off their dome and Jay, unphased by it glares at Mr. Baldock more before loosening up.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"Well, Mr. Balls, you're pretty good at sweet talking, so I guess I'll try this out. Call me Micky, gotcha? Mr. McCoy makes me feel like my non-existent father. Mama always said make juice if ya got fruit, so yeah, I'll be part of this gang for at least a bit. Who else you roundin up?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:07 am

RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Jay McCoy

Jay McCoy

Jay McCoy

*Jay kinda glares at Mr. Baldock, thinking it over in his head. Jay takes a swig of his Sam Adams before humming it at a passing person's head. It shatters off their dome and Jay, unphased by it glares at Mr. Baldock more before loosening up.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"Well, Mr. Balls, you're pretty good at sweet talking, so I guess I'll try this out. Call me Micky, gotcha? Mr. McCoy makes me feel like my non-existent father. Mama always said make juice if ya got fruit, so yeah, I'll be part of this gang for at least a bit. Who else you roundin up?"

[Mr Baldock smiles as McCoy agrees to join the group]

Mr Baldock "Well Mr. Mc- ... Micky, currently we have Michael Ausberry on board and I have been in talks with Ramon Roque and Zeke Zahn, and between you and I they're basically on board as it is, just a few minor details to work out. To round out the group though I am looking at bringing Alex Nova in, if all goes to plan we should have CPW under our control within the month."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:17 am

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"Interestin cast we got there. As long as I get plenty of people to beat to a pulp, I guess I'll be good. Just make sure people know their role in this faction we got goin, k? If somebody steps on my toes, I'll break their ankle gotcha? It'll be nice workin with ya Mr. Balls. I'm gonna go get some beauty rest now."

*Jay cracks his neck before nodding to Mr. Baldock and heading off to the garage to sleep in his truck.*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:27 am

I thought Ausberry was a face..?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 am

Adam wrote:
I thought Ausberry was a face..?

I was under the impression he was a heel? I guess he is now lol
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 pm

OT- Krimson ain't forming alliances, or going "after" anyone for that matter.. he just made a little name for himself is all..

Alex Nova arrives wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans white white nikes to accompany. He walks down the hall until ____ approaches him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next