The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
Matt nowhere is in his office planning out Grappling Zone for this Saturday.

LeBron Carter knocks on Nowhere's door before entering the room uninvited

"What up? It's me. LeBron Carter. Here to talk to you about Saturday.'

He sits in a seat and puts his feet up on the desk
Matt sighs as he pushes his feet off.

"Why does every one feel the need to do that.."

He straightens his jacket an leans forward.

"But alright, shoot. What do you wanna talk about."

Carter looks Nowhere up and down.

"Yo nigga. I want a match. Not just a match though. I wanna be in the main event, in the World title tournament. Imma be a star for this company."
Matt drops his head down on the desk for a moment before sighing looking back up at him.

"Look, Mr. Carter.. every one wants to become a world champion. As far as the tourny goes, we chose the most recognizable names on the roster."

" I know I'm new. I get it. What do I gotta do to prove that I'm worthy of a title shot?"
"Work your way up from the bottom as every new superstar is. Plain and simple."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Alex Nova is training in the gym on a big heavy bag by himself. Nobody around. Nobody.

Killa-metor is practicing some rap lyrics
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Hanley Fernandez is still celebrating his win from last night, and is seen boasting to anyone who will listen about the fact that he is undefeated in CPW.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Mesa wrote:
Hanley Fernandez is still celebrating his win from last night, and is seen boasting to anyone who will listen about the fact that he is undefeated in CPW.

Just then he hears clapping from down the hall. To his surprise down walks Alex Nova who was victorious over an experienced Tim Taylor last week. He has a slight cocky grin across his face as he approaches.

"Bravo maestro.. so that puts you in the semi-fina-.. oh right.. you're not even IN the tournament.. my mistake."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 pm

.nova. wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Just then he hears clapping from down the hall. To his surprise down walks Alex Nova who was victorious over an experienced Tim Taylor last week. He has a slight cocky grin across his face as he approaches.

"Bravo maestro.. so that puts you in the semi-fina-.. oh right.. you're not even IN the tournament.. my mistake."

"You seem confident enough in your abilities to win the World Title. Well I'm confident enough in my abilities to succeed without something as superficial as the prop we call a title belt. Plus, I managed to beat three men last night, and you only beat one. Seems to me like I'm the one that has something to be smug about."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Jericho wrote:
[A locker room door near bursts of the hinges as it swings open and slams into the brick wall. Michael DeJesus himself storms out as he throws a V Energy can across the hall and makes his way towards the exit with his gear in a bag slung over his shoulder. He nears the exit when he is stopped by Casey Anomaly]

OOC - Prolly Casey Anomaly would make sense
Casey is leaning against the wall next to the doors leading outside. He has a grin on his a face as he sees the flustered Dejesus approach the doors.

"Woahhh... some one a little.. pissed off? Angry? Frustrated?"

[DeJesus stops in his tracks and pushes the doors. They swing open but he doesn't step through, rather he watches them slam shut. He turns his attention to Anomaly as he pulls his shades from his face and drops them over his shirt neck]

Michael DeJesus "Shut the fuck up! I'm fucking pissed off and I deserve to be, I was screwed and you know. The count was fucking fast! I kicked out! Watch your back Casey, 'cause imma crash your party."

[DeJesus begins to walk off but is stopped]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:
[A locker room door near bursts of the hinges as it swings open and slams into the brick wall. Michael DeJesus himself storms out as he throws a V Energy can across the hall and makes his way towards the exit with his gear in a bag slung over his shoulder. He nears the exit when he is stopped by Casey Anomaly]

Casey is leaning against the wall next to the doors leading outside. He has a grin on his a face as he sees the flustered Dejesus approach the doors.

[DeJesus stops in his tracks and pushes the doors. They swing open but he doesn't step through, rather he watches them slam shut. He turns his attention to Anomaly as he pulls his shades from his face and drops them over his shirt neck]

Michael DeJesus "Shut the fuck up! I'm fucking pissed off and I deserve to be, I was screwed and you know. The count was fucking fast! I kicked out! Watch your back Casey, 'cause imma crash your party."

Casey chuckles slightly.

"Which is exactly why I am stopping you. What do you mean by 'crashing my party'.. is this some sort of sexual thing? 'Cause I don't swing that way..."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm

OOC: There are an assload of people in CPW from Chicago.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Mesa wrote:
OFF Adam noticed that the other night and pointed it out to me lol.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Casey chuckles slightly.

"Which is exactly why I am stopping you. What do you mean by 'crashing my party'.. is this some sort of sexual thing? 'Cause I don't swing that way..."

Michael DeJesus "You'll know exactly what I mean when I screw you out of the CPW Heavyweight Championship like you screwed me!"

[DeJesus pokes Anomaly forcefully in the chest]

Michael DeJesus "You understand me now?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Mesa wrote:
OFF Adam noticed that the other night and pointed it out to me lol.
Might as well be Chicago Pro Wrestling
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Mesa wrote:

That's why my fag is from Detroit. 'Cause I love you.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Casey chuckles slightly.

Michael DeJesus "You'll know exactly what I mean when I screw you out of the CPW Heavyweight Championship like you screwed me!"

Casey looks down at his chest where Dejesus poked him. He looks back up slowly.

"Nope. But maybe after I kick you hard enough in the head you may be able to explain it better.."

OFF Have to go now but I'll reply tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Casey chuckles slightly.

Casey looks down at his chest where Dejesus poked him. He looks back up slowly.

"Nope. But maybe after I kick you hard enough in the head you may be able to explain it better.."

OFF Have to go now but I'll reply tomorrow

OOC - No problem

Michael DeJesus "Talk all the shit you want but imma screw you just like you screwed me. Watch your back, watch your fucking back."

[DeJesus shoves Anomaly once more, harder this time]

"Faggot."
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 pm

*Bret, hungry, decides to leave his locker room for the first time since attacking TapOut last night. He heads to catering and the guy has a special treat. Maple Syrup.*

Bret: Well its about fucking time you shitheads got my maple syrup.

*He snatches the bottle from the man and goes to make some pancakes.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Will is Australian. So fuck you, Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:

Australia be so pimp
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Jericho wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Australia be so pimp
It was until I found out someone on here was from there...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Australia be so pimp

Aw shit ... I'll move Sad
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Jericho wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Australia be so pimp

Aw shit ... I'll move Sad
Good.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 am

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 Twitter_burak_s
Quote :
@Da_Kung_Fu_Kirk
“@Da_Kung_Fu_Hawkins and me gonna be droppin cats cuz we so ninja boy!! Watch yoself kid #CPWTagTeamKillahs!”
Quote :
@Da_Kung_Fu_Hawkins
“Just left The Dojo with ma boy @Da_Kung_Fu_Kirk, watch yo backs #CPW, cuz be coming son, KAPOW!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:18 am

If you want, I'll sign up this weekend
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 am

Fang

*after what occured with Jay McCoy on the previous show, the masked demon prowls around the arena in a vicous and furious mood*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 am

Colin Cowherd wrote:
If you want, I'll sign up this weekend

Do it
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:38 am

~The crowd gives a mixed reaction as the music of Tim TapOut plays throughout the CPW areana. Tim soon appears on the top of the ramp wearing a US themed TapOut shirt, and throws his arms off to set off his patriotic pyro. The fans begin to cheer and go wild begining to chant "USA, USA, USA, USA!" Tim finally makes it to the ring as he gets a mic from stage crew~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"That's right ladies and gentlemen! We are indeed in the greatest country in the World... none other then the United States of America! The land of the free, and the home of the brave! In god we trust! But you see.... last night ... some one tried to tarnish the name.... the history.... and the people who make our great nation.... so damn great! He came out during my World Title qualifiers match, sang a HORRID Canadian National anthem, and cost me the oppertunity to bring that belt back to the States! That man is the self proclaimed 'Exterminator'...... Bret Henderson!"

~The crowd erupts in boo's and Tim shakes his head in approval, and happy that their not booing him for once!~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"I KNOW RIGHT! He sings worse then his Canadian counter part and lover... Justin Bieber! I give him credit where credit is due. He sure does love his native land of Canada... the land of crappy beer swelling.... mindless hocky playing..... not knowing what bacon really is......over using maple syrup more then Buddy the Elf..... The Maple LEAFS!!! Know what I'm saying..... Eh?"

~The crowd and Tim chuckle abit as he stops laughing after alittle while~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Alright lets get serious for a second. I love my country, and I love wrestling. That's why I am proud to be not only a High School but also a NCAA Wrestling All-American! I've had the American flag hanging in my bed room since Elementary school. I BLEED for this country! To have you waltz your way down to the ring, singing the Canadian National Athem, costing me the World Title, and then insult me, my country and the people who live in it? And on top of that you attack American fans, and give some crazed drunk Canadian a hockey stick?! Where in the the red, white and blue hell did you get a hockey stick from?!? What gives you the right to attack American fans who pay money to come see us.... yes US they even paid their money to see you unfortunetly. In the wise words of Toby Keith... I'll put a boot in your ass because it's the American way!"

~The fans burst in to cheers as Tim keeps a serious look on his face. The fans begin to chant "USA, USA, USA, USA, USA" over and over again. As soon as they quiet down Tim lifts the mic back up after scanning the crowd~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Bret Henderson..... What I did to Alex Nova in the match before you interrupted it showed I have a mean streak. I just about broke that little prick's ankle and I'm sure he's still having trouble with walking. Now what I have planned for you..... after what you did..... will even make the devil himself cringe! After that stunt you pulled.... Uncle Sam put you on the top of his list, the Statue of Liberty has started shaking her fist, the eagle will fly, and I'm gonna light up your world like the 4th of July! Guess what Bret..... it was brought to you in courtesy of the Red, White and Blue!"

~The crowd jump to their feet cheering for their American hero! They start chanting and clapping "Let's go TapOut.... Lets go TapOut". Tim smirks as he begins to speak again~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"You know what talk is cheap! Matt Nowhere make this official! This Saturday would be PERFECT for this. Have the Pump Kicking.... Ankle Breaking.... All-American NIGHTMARE, Tim TapOut, face the.... Canadian..... Maple Syrup lover.... Maple Leaf.... Bret Henderson. Hell, I don't know if Canadians have balls... lets find out. Bret, why don't you come out and accept my challenge.... or I can simply get Mr. Nowhere to give what these people what they want.... A stuck up Canadian getting his ass WHIPPED!"

~The crowd roars for Tim as they all wait for a reply from either Bret, or Matt Nowhere~

TBC by one of the two

PS... sorry I suck at being a face :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 13 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next