The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:16 am

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 XsW5Z
”All of the Lights” by Kanye West blares from the PA system in the arena of choice for CPW; Fusion this week and the crowd reaction immediately neither here nor there. The crowd is split with boos and cheers emanating from separate areas in the arena. The positive few attitudes slowly begin to change as DeJesus struts to the stage in his signature white and purple tights, Michael DeJesus t-shirt and a pair of pink shades. He makes his way to the ring before slipping under the bottom rope and rolling to his feet. The camera gets in close to DeJesus and he gives it a little wave before giving it a quick peck. He slinks over to the ropes and lifts his shirt showing off the six pack to a lovely young lady in the front row before slinking back to the centre of the ring. The crowd is now firmly against “The Life of the Party” as he takes a mic from Brian Martins

“Your Party Host” Michael DeJesus
“Don’t hate, don’t hate, appreciate ‘cause it’s true, it really is, Michael DeJesus has left the club, he’s left that young lady you’ve been lookin’ ats panties and he’s finally made his way to a Chaos Pro Wrestling ring to bring the excitement, the party, the sex appeal and 24/7 time of ya life, never wanna leave, just one more minute mum, to your living room all day every day!”

Chants of “You’re a Faggot” clap, clap, clap-clap-clap “You’re a Faggot” break out as DeJesus wraps up his opening statement. He ignores it as he continues

“Now the past few months the Spandex Party hasn’t been frequenting your TV all that often and I understand you’re all a little mad. I understand where the boos are coming from, I’d be mad too if I woke up and realized that once again I wouldn’t get to see this gorgeous face.”

The crowd boo once more as DeJesus’ cocky smile is plastered on his face

“Seriously, gimme a close up, they deserve it.”

The shot zooms in close on DeJesus’ face. His pearly whites are shining as we see the reflection of the camera man in his sunglasses. The crowd is spewing heat as he continues

“There’s no need to fight it anymore, I feel your pain. I was never robbed of that, I woke up and I got to take it all in. I got to stare into my eyes as I got the style goin’, I got to see this face and you didn’t, but please forgive me!”

The crowd continue to boo. DeJesus laughs obviously unfazed

“That’s fine that’s fine, I don’t need your cheers or your approval because come the end of the night the one thing which stays true is that I am the most relevant, entertaining, charismatic man this industry has ever seen and I ain’t never gonna be replaced because I bring the ratings, I bring the babes and that gold looks damn good around this six pack.”

The camera focuses on DeJesus’ six pack as he hovers his hands above it. The boisterous crowd are obviously not appreciating his attitude as chants of “Fuck off DeJesus” begin to break out

“Baby I ain’t goin’ anywhere and you can be assure of that ‘cause this boy right here has got a point to prove. Casey Anomaly.”

The mere mention of the living nightmares name sends shivers down DeJesus’ spine as the squeals of approval of teenage girls and grown men alike for one of the biggest draw cards in CPW shake the rafters of the CPW Arena

“I’m sure you’ve all heard and I’m sure you’ve all written me off at the first hurdle. Tonight Michael DeJesus gets in the ring with Casey Anomaly in a big to earn himself an opportunity to get the CPW Heavyweight Championship.”

The chants of “Casey A-Nom-Aley” seem to agitate DeJesus as he rubs at his chin. He continues

“As I was saying, I’m sure you’ve all booked your flights, booked your tickets, made some more of them gay ass posters and got your bags packed to see Casey Anomaly tear through his opponent next week but I’m here to put a stop to all that ya hear? See I’m prepared, I’ve been drinkin’, I’ve been poppin’ pills, I’ve been slayin’ pussy, I’m at my physical peak, my mindset is tip top, and when Casey Anomaly gets in the ring with me tonight, he’s gonna get a rude shock because Michael DeJesus is always on top!”

”You’ll Be Murdered” clap, clap, clap-clap-clap “You’ll Be Murdered” is the sound we’re treated too as DeJesus continues

“Casey Anomaly, tonight is the start of the biggest party this industry has ever seen because tonight when we get in that ring I’m goin’ ta pin you 1-2-3 and that’s when it all begins. That’s when I start my journey to the CPW Heavyweight Championship and Casey, you ain’t invited to the party!”

DeJesus drops the mic as “All of the Lights” blares once more. The crowd boo like crazy as DeJesus slips over the second rope and makes his way up the entrance ramp and to the back

OOC - Feedback would be nice, constructive criticism and all that would be better, first time I’ve done any sort of RPing in months so don’t be too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:52 am

OT- Well it being your first time in months it was a good start I'd say. You made it clear that De'Jesus doesn't care about anyone at this point, and it would make a good heel in CPW in my opinion. Something you would want to work on is making your talking parts with Michael a little longer, especially against someone like Casey who is one hell of an RPer. Other than that it was a nice promo, enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:11 am

.nova. wrote:
OT- Well it being your first time in months it was a good start I'd say. You made it clear that De'Jesus doesn't care about anyone at this point, and it would make a good heel in CPW in my opinion. Something you would want to work on is making your talking parts with Michael a little longer, especially against someone like Casey who is one hell of an RPer. Other than that it was a nice promo, enjoyed it.

Cheers bro. I've always found it hard to do in ring stuff with DeJesus so it's going to be a challenge to draw out the dialogue especially this early in return of sorts I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:24 am

"The Kung Fu Kids" Tyler Kirk and Billy Hawkins arrive for the first time being ninja as
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 am

CPW Presents : Tuesday Night Fusion
10/04/2012

The very first episode of CPW: Fusion comes on the air with two men standing in the ring. Both have huge grins on their faces, as the fans are going wild. All cheering for their favorite superstars they know are in Chaos Pro Wrestling. The two men grin at each other and both motion for the fans to settle down. Once the fans finally do it is the man on the left who speaks first.

"Welcome one and welcome all to the very first episode of Fusion! The first of many!"

The fans give another huge pop as the man on the right laughs a bit. The man on the left continues.

"We have alot planned for tonight but I figured myself and Aidan Steryo should explain a little bit about Chaos Pro Wrestling. My name is Matt Nowhere. You may know me as the former owner and general manager of a little company called Triple X Wrestling."

The fans begin X X X and TRIPLE X WRESTLING chants. Matt just nods and says thank you a few times.

"But now I have shifted my focus to here in CPW. Aidan over here had contacted me about becoming a director here in CPW and I couldn't refuse him. With out talented roster of men and women, and all of the early support I had been hearing for CPW I just had to jump in."

Matt grins and takes a step backward, Aidan takes the opportunity to speak now.

"After contacting Matt we had both decided that CPW needed to be big. We need more variety in the wrestling industry. We needed more then just ECCW and EFNW. No, not we.. you. All of the fans need CPW. You all need something fresh, something new! And thats just what CPW is here to do, bring YOU the fans a fresh new company to look foward to watching every Tuesday and Saturday night!"

The crowd gives another huge pop as both Aidan and Matt grin at one another. Matt steps forward again.

"And trust us. You will not be disappointed with Chaos Pro Wrestling. Just stay tuned in tonight to see exactly what we mean."

Aidan and Matt both nod and shake hands as the fans give another huge pop. All of them anticipating the matches tonight.

Quote :
Singles Match/CPW Heavyweight Championship Quarter Finals
Dan Williams versus Will Williams
The two namesakes and two of the biggest draws in the business went head to head in one of the best free TV matches Chaos Pro Wrestling fans were likely to see. And it was the opening fucking match! This match was at a frantic pace from the opening bell with both men's speed making for exciting action. Spots included Dan springboard moonsaulting onto Will, Will suicide diving onto Dan and Dan landing a sick corkscrew neckbreaker!

The action slowed down in the middle part of the match with both men exchanging submissions. Dan showed his ability in this department when he countered a headlock expertly into an armbar. That could've been all she wrote for Will except he was only inches from the rope when the move happened, meaning he could easily break the hold. In one of the sickest spots ever, Dan moved to the top rope and went for the 450 Splash only for Will to spring up and nail a Jumping Cutter mid-air. Dan continued to impress by showing amazing ability in kicking out.

Dan returned the favour when Will went for a springboard enzuirigi and Dan nailed him with his finishing Superkick! Dan groaned in frustration however as the impact of the move knocked Will clean out of the ring. As Dan groaned the titantron went to static and on it appeared;

CHICAGO'S BEST?

Dan looked quizically at the tron and shook his head when the words faded. Will got back into the ring and Dan went for the clothesline, ducked by Will -- DREAM CRUSHER!!! 1, 2, 3! Will takes the victory just when it looks like Dan was in the zone!

Winner via pinfall; Will Williams

CPW's interviewer, the beautiful Cherry Valence, is standing by with CPW rookie talent Hanley Fernandez, who is dressed in his blue and orange wrestling trunks and a matching ring jacket.

::: Cherry Valence :::
"Cherry Valence here with up-and-coming talent Hanley Fernandez. Now Hanley, what is your strategy going into tonight's fatal fourway match up?"

::: Hanley Fernandez :::
"Whoa there sweetheart, my bosses call me Hanley, a pretty little thing like you ought to be calling me Big Papi."

"I'm not sure that's completely professional, can we just get back to the original question please?"

"Whatever you say gorgeous. But my answer ain't nothing special. My strategy is just taking advantage of everything the big man gave me. I'm the biggest, baddest man in the match, and I plan on proving that. I mean, c'mon I've got atleast twenty-five pounds on all of these guys! Especially this O'Rapely kid, trying to be a wrestler as small as he is. I'm almost scared of hitting that string bean with a Spear, because there's a pretty good chance I could end his career with one move. Almost. But anybody who steps into the ring with 'Big Papi' Fernandez ought to know that they're putting their careers on the line the middle of the squared circle. Good enough of an answer babe?"

"Umm, sure. If you don't mind I've got one more question."

Fernandez waves for Cherry to continue.

"Why do you feel you were excluded from the Heavyweight Title Tournament, and how do you feel about it?"

"Why? Because Aidan Steryo and Matt Nowhere made a mistake, it happens to the best of us. Except me of course. But hey, I'm not one to complain, a match is a match, and beating three men in one night is far more impressive than winning some silly tournament. People are gonna watch my match, I'm going to win my match, and people are going to see me for what I am. The present and future of this company. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a match to get ready for."

Fernandez walks off, but not before handing a piece of paper, presumably with his phone number written on it, to Valence.

Quote :
Ryan Andrews versus Omega
This one kicks off with the crowd largely favouring Ryan Andrews. Andrews was a bit of a prick in his last run but he's seemed to clean up his act a bit and besides, he's facing Omega, and the crowd hate Omega. This match is typical of two big men, the fact that they are both heavy hitters makes for an interesting striking contest between the two. Andrews seems to have the upper hand but Omega's slight power and reach advantage allows him to power Andrews into the ropes.

Andrews looks to be in a dangerous position, tangled in the ropes, but he hits Omega with a huge elbow before nailing him with a full nelson slam. Andrews goes for the pin but Omega kicks out with ease nearly instantly. They both get up at the same time and Andrews charges at Omega only to be met with a bone-crunching Spinebuster. It's now Omega's turn to go for the pin but Andrews gets the shoulder up at two. The two have a stare down which results in the fans chanting for Andrews.

After the action rolls on for a while Andrews nails a big boot and backs into a corner motioning for Omega to get to his feet. Omega groggily rises and Andrews nails a spear! NO! Omega moves at the last second and Andrews crashes into the turnbuckle! Omega pulls Andrews out, kick to the gut, 100% BOMB!!! That has to be it! 1, 2, 3!

Winner via pinfall; Omega

The camera cuts backstage and Fang is standing in front of a terrified crew member backstage. Fang has the poor scrawny little crew member backed into the corner. Besides the sound of Fang's muffled breathing is heard from behind his menacing mask, the only other noise is the crew member trembling slightly. Fang keeps leaning towards the man, bringing his masked face closer to his face. The man kept trying to back farther and farther into his corner, even though he really wasn't going any where. The camera was zooming until the sound of heavy footsteps is heard. It zooms out as Fang spins around and is face to face with Jay McCoy, a self proclaimed bully. Even though Fang was taller, McCoy wasn't intimidated. McCoy smirked up at Fang as they stared each other down. The crew member scurried away as fast as possible, nearly falling over some cables. Fang didn't take his attention from Jay staring up at him. The camera fades to the next match, leaving the two men staring one another dead in the eye, seeing who will make the first move.

Quote :
Four-Way Dance
Kyle O'Rapely versus Randy Thrash versus Hanley Fernandez versus Rudey Smyther
The action was fast and messy. Just what is expected from a multi-man match. The opening seen O'Rapely and Smyther team up against Thrash and Fernandez but the heels (Thrash and Fernandez) put a beating on Smyther fairly quickly and also negate O'Rapely with a double suplex. Thrash looked pleased but it was quickly wiped off his face when Fernandez nailed a lariat which send him spinning into the ropes. On the rebound Fernandez nailed a boot and then Fernandez himself got rolled up by Smyther. The pin attempt was broken up by O'Rapely which effectively ended all alliances.

Smyther and Thrash got into it with some nice grapple-reverse-grapple sequences. Kyle O'Rapely surprisingly rattled Fernandez with his high-octane offense. First he reveresed a chokeslam into a huge spike DDT. O'Rapely then landed a standing moonsault and nearly stole the win but Fernandez kicked out. Kyle O'Rapely continued to wow the crowd as he hit a springboard inverted DDT and this time Fernandez literally got the shoulder up milliseconds before the ref slammed the mat for the third time. O'Rapely had Fernandez in prime position for a finish but went for one last pop as climbed the top rope. Fernandez rose and O'Rapely jumped off but Fernandez caught him and military pressed him out of the ring.

Smyther managed to outwit Thrash and had him in position for his sharpshooter variation which he calls The Count of PC. Thrash scrambled to the ropes and quickly rolled out of the ring. His girlfriend Taylor Braxten rushed to his side and Smyther infuriated Thrash by winking at Braxten. Thrash flipped Smyther the bird and dragged Braxten away, leading her backstage. Smyther laughed and turned around to deal with whoever was left in the ring. Big Papi Hanley was awaiting and nailed Smyther with a Spear before covering. 1, 2, 3!

Winner via pinfall; Hanley Fernandez

The camera fades backstage where Noeleen Phoenix is leaning against the wall, texting away on her smart phone, one eye on the fatal four way.

"Hard luck Rudey."

She goes back to texting just as a group of male crew members walk by and eye her down all of them have a smirk on their faces. She glances up from her phone and looks back down. She takes a double take though and notices the looks on the men's faces. Noeleen returns their look with a look of disgust. She begins to yell at them

"What are you looking at you little pigs!? Have you never seen a woman wrestler before!?"

They are shocked and move away speedily. Noeleen spits on the ground in front of her in disgust. She looks back down at her phone for a few moments until another voice comes up from down the hall

"Well with a company filled with twenty eight other men, its a rare thing to come by."

Noeleen looks up, agitated and goes to say something but she then realizes who it is: her cousin, Casey Anomaly. Casey walked up with a grin on his face and his hands jammed into his pockets. Noeleen goes to say something but Casey puts his hand up to stop her. He speaks again instead.

"I know you and I know if I don't stop you from ranting now, you won't stop."

He laughed slightly and continued on

"Listen, I can only imagine how hard it is for you to be a female competitor in this company. And since there is only one other woman here, I know for a fact you will have to wrestle men."

Noeleen's eyebrow shoots up.

"Well, no shit, Case. But what does that have to do with anything?"

Casey points at her, his signature grin on his face.

"I came to talk to you about helping you. Its what family does for one another. You know you will eventually need help. Whether its in or out of the ring. "

Casey grins and pauses. Noeleen looks like she is debating in her head. Casey continues speaking

"It's just an offer but you accept it come down ringside with me for the main event and look first handed at what I will be teaching you."

Casey began to walk off, leaving Noeleen to her thoughts.

Quote :
Alex Nova versus Tim TapOut
In terms of crowd response, this one was loud -- and negative. Both men are severely disliked and the crowd made sure they both knew it. The two men were quick to silence the crowd with a series of chain wrestling that forced the crowd to reluctantly applaud both men's brilliant technical ability. TapOut, as expected due to his amatuer background, won out and had Nova in a comprimising sleeper hold at an early stage. The typical sleeper hold spot was next as TapOut wore Nova down only for Nova to battle back up and free himself following multiple elbows.

TapOut remained on the offense and whipped Nova towards the turnbuckle, quickly following but Nova showed his athletic ability by floating over and rolling TapOut up. TapOut managed to kick out but it was nearly a three-fall. Nova then shocked TapOut by nearly decapitating him with a clothesline. Nova quickly went for the pinfall but TapOut got the shoulders up. A flurry of chops and shoot kicks meant Nova stayed firmly in control but one kick to many cost Nova as TapOut caught his foot and expertly transitioned it into an Ankle Lock.

Nova managed to wriggle around enough to prevent TapOut locking in the grapevine and despite TapOut nearly snapping Nova's ankle, Nova managed to reach the ropes and get the rope-break. TapOut backed off and stalked Nova and when Nova rose he charged with the Pump Kick but Nova's ankle gave out and he buckled, miraculously meaning TapOut missed. TapOut looked infuriated but grinned as he knew he had Nova in exactly the position he wanted him. TapOut grabbed Nova's ankle, obviously looking for the ankle lock when;

"O Canada, our home and native land
True patriot love, in all they sons command"

The crowd begin booing furiously as Bret Henderson walks out mic in hand, singing the national anthem. The All-American TapOut furiously went to the ropes and began jaw-jacking to Henderson. Henderson stopped singing and TapOut turned around -- right into the KARMA INJECTION!!! Nova covers! 1, 2, 3! Alex Nova steals the victory!

Winner via pinfall; Alex Nova

*Bret grabs a microphone from the people at ring side and hops into the ring to a chorus of boos from the American Crowd. He seems to be feeding off their hatred as he walks around the ring almost begging for more from the crowd. It takes him a minute to stop playing with the crowd and he begins to say his piece.*

Bret Henderson: For those of you who don’t know who I am allow me to introduce myself. I am the man they call “The Exterminator”, I am Bret Henderson. Do you know what else I am, no? Well I am also a proud Canadian. And do you know what agitates me the most in this world, do you want to know what my pet peeve is. *The crowd gives a WHAT chant.* It’s you filthy Americans and your holier than thou attitude about everything that you do in life. You are all so ignorant in your beliefs; you never take the time to consider what’s right and what’s wrong. You all just go out and do whatever the fuck you want to do. And why do you do that, because everyone in the world takes you for face value. They don’t look past the unjustified self-confidence; they see your giant military that has cost your country trillions of dollars and automatically think, this country has to be a world superpower, they have a giant military. But you’re not; in reality you’re just another third world dump that just happens to have amassed nuclear weapons. Get it into your thick skulls that the world doesn’t respect you people, we loathe the fact that this mess is considered a world superpower.

*Bret takes a breather and stops talking, which allows the crowd to unleash a furious amount of boos, except for the one Canadian guy in the front row who seems to be happy with Henderson. Bret notices this and goes ring side and begins to speak with the guy standing next to him.*

Bret Henderson: Now why can’t everyone be like this guy?*He points to the guy that he is standing beside.* this guy has a Canadian flag; he is a patriot of a true world power. His patriotism is justified because unlike you little runts, he is an educated man. He understands the problems that the world faces and instead of taking the world on blindly with no thought put into the matter, he decides to take a step back and figure out the best course of action.

*Bret walks away from the guy and steps back into the ring*

Bret Henderson: And that would be the biggest problem of all for the US. Not the skyrocketing obesity rates, not the fact that none of you have stable jobs, not the fact that your economy is in the shitter, not that your politicians are corrupt lunatics. No, your biggest problem is your education system. Your system is a system that teaches children all about their own country and how they do things, but not about other countries and the right way to do things. I pity for the future of this country, I really do. If that is what your teaching your children, this country will not be ready to deal with anyone one the world stage. You’ll all be like Bush; you’ll invest everything in your military and hope to god that no one sees the reality behind that giant line of nukes.

*As Bret pauses to take a breath the crowd continues to boo and the Canadian in the front row is getting beaten up by about 5 other people.*

Bret Henderson: It really is a shame that the first thing you do is beat someone up just because of their allegiance. *He points to the front row* what your compatriots are doing is no different than what your ancestors did to the blacks; they are treating him as inferior because he is not the same as you. I could go on for another week as to how fucked up your country is but I will leave you with this. I cost Mr. TapOut his match because I want to make one thing clear, I hate Americans. But I hate ignorant patriots more, and Tim your both. Guess your luck is about to run out.

*Bret drops his microphone in the center of the ring and goes to help the guy being beaten up at ringside. He takes out a couple of guys at ringside and then hands the dude a hockey stick. Bret tells him “you know what to do” and heads back stage, his point being made.*

Quote :
Casey Anomaly versus Michael DeJesus
It's time! It's main event time! Alex Nova, Will Williams and Omega have already booked their places in the semi-finals of the CPW Heavyweight Championship tournament and one of Michael DeJesus and Casey Anomaly are going to join them. Casey Anomaly is the favourite here and he shows why with his early dominance utilizing every hold in the book and putting on a real spectacle. Michael DeJesus grabs the ropes when in a comprimising fireman's carry position and as he drops down to safety he rakes the eyes of Casey.

Michael DeJesus pushes Casey hard in the middle exchange landing a multitude of drop-kicks and short-arm clotheslines to maintain his momentum. Casey uncharacteristically lifts DeJesus and charges towards the turnbuckle but MDJ somehow manages to get his foot onto the ropes and transition it into a sick tornando DDT. MDJ drops down for the pinfall but Case' kicks out. MDJ quickly goes for a lionsault but Casey gets the knees up. OUCH. As MDJ is doubled over clutching his stomach Casey nails his From the Heavens enzuirigi which nearly knocks MDJ out.

The action slows right down with both men going for their various high-impact moves. MDJ nails a moonsault, Life of the Party (diving hurricanranna) and The Hangover (corkscrew neckbreaker) to close falls while Casey nails Fade to Darkness (christo), Breakdown (rope hung inverted DDT) and Shattered Dreams (running shooting star press). The duo then went into a submission contest with Casey first locking in his koji clutch variation Have A Nice Nightmare which cumilated in MDJ nearly tapping but ultimately transitioning it into his Date Rape submission hold. MDJ grounded Casey with the hold and went up top, taunted and went for The E-Bomb. MDJ rotated succesfully but Casey got his knees up at the last second. Casey quickly capitalized and nailed his finsihing manouever Corrupted and that was finally enough to put Michael DeJesus down.[/i]
Winner via pinfall; Casey Anomaly

The crowd pop loudly as the first main event of Fusion has a good ending with Casey Anomaly reigning supreme. The celebrations are cut short however by Michael DeJesus getting on the microphone.

"Yo! Cut that damn music! I'm the party stopper and it ain't on a party unless DeJesus wanna celebrates. I swear to God Casey Anomaly, you screwed me! I will GET YOU! I WILL GET YOU!"

The first ever episode of Tuesday Night Fusion goes off air with an intense staredown between Michael DeJesus and Casey Anomaly with All of the Lights by Kanye West playing in the background. . .
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 am

[A locker room door near bursts of the hinges as it swings open and slams into the brick wall. Michael DeJesus himself storms out as he throws a V Energy can across the hall and makes his way towards the exit with his gear in a bag slung over his shoulder. He nears the exit when he is stopped by ________]

OOC - Prolly Casey Anomaly would make sense
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Alex Nova walks around with a cocky grin on his face after his victory over Tim Taylor. He holds a beer in his right hand, and a phone number he got from a girl in his other. He stuffs the number in his pocket and continues walking, thinking about cutting a promo soon.

OT- Great start Adam, I'll post a promo after school.

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:36 pm

OOC - Just wanna say thanks to everyone for making it so easy to get the first show up. Special thanks to Mesa and Bret for their great promos for the show. - Adam & Casey
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
In catering, daydreaming a little, not noticing the other male staff glaring at her like last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:18 pm

btw ty for that segment:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Off I'll reply later jake im on my iPod

Sorry show was late it was my fault I was busy with school work and shit. Props to Bret and Table for their own segments and to Adam for writing the matches, I did all the other segments backstage.

Feed back on the show would be nice too guys lol, criticisms welcome
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:27 pm

*Bret, sitting in his locker room, gets a phone call. He picks it up and it is his lawyer. They talk for a few minutes about the altercation with the fan. Bret says to his lawyer, "It was in self defense" and then hangs up the phone.*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Kyle O'Rapely is backstage with a smile on his face. He knows he did his best in his match last night, and that's what counts. O'Rapely heads towards his lockerroom with a notebook in his hands, to get a promo and shit started.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Dan Williams arrives, clearly pissed off. The fans boo him his entire way into the arena and he doesn't even glance their way or do something towards them. He enters the arena slamming the door shut behind him. He goes to his lockeroom and tosses his bags in before storming out.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 ZxQbR
The backdoor of the building opens as a new face walks in. It's Mathieu LeBlanc. He has his bag in his hand and a cocky smirk in his hace as he struts down the entrance hall. He gets down on the nearest chair.... pulling out his smart phone to tweet a bit as a crew worker brings his bag to his new Lockerroom.

@LeMieux

" A new day, a new opportunity. Things are getting awesome for me! #RockinCPW. "
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:34 pm

OFF: TapOut promo soon
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:06 pm

*Captain Robert Storm is backstage, drinking a bottle of grog.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Jericho wrote:
[A locker room door near bursts of the hinges as it swings open and slams into the brick wall. Michael DeJesus himself storms out as he throws a V Energy can across the hall and makes his way towards the exit with his gear in a bag slung over his shoulder. He nears the exit when he is stopped by Casey Anomaly]

OOC - Prolly Casey Anomaly would make sense
Casey is leaning against the wall next to the doors leading outside. He has a grin on his a face as he sees the flustered Dejesus approach the doors.

"Woahhh... some one a little.. pissed off? Angry? Frustrated?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Matt nowhere is in his office planning out Grappling Zone for this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:

LeBron Carter knocks on Nowhere's door before entering the room uninvited

"What up? It's me. LeBron Carter. Here to talk to you about Saturday.'

He sits in a seat and puts his feet up on the desk
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:

Matt sighs as he pushes his feet off.

"Why does every one feel the need to do that.."

He straightens his jacket an leans forward.

"But alright, shoot. What do you wanna talk about."
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 pm

*Bret is in his locker room playing some Assasins Creed 3, months before it comes out, because he knows people at Ubisoft Montreal. The one thing he cant take is how it revolves around an American and you better be sure he's complained about that over 9000 times already.*
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:

Carter looks Nowhere up and down.

"Yo nigga. I want a match. Not just a match though. I wanna be in the main event, in the World title tournament. Imma be a star for this company."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:

"Yo nigga. I want a match. Not just a match though. I wanna be in the main event, in the World title tournament. Imma be a star for this company."
Matt drops his head down on the desk for a moment before sighing looking back up at him.

"Look, Mr. Carter.. every one wants to become a world champion. As far as the tourny goes, we chose the most recognizable names on the roster."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:

Matt drops his head down on the desk for a moment before sighing looking back up at him.

"Look, Mr. Carter.. every one wants to become a world champion. As far as the tourny goes, we chose the most recognizable names on the roster."

" I know I'm new. I get it. What do I gotta do to prove that I'm worthy of a title shot?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next