The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 pm

OOC - Guys you can either have a quick results of The Grappling Zone for this past Saturday now or a normal version done hopefully by Jake whenever he's on probably tomorrow? Pick.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:14 pm

I pick tomorrow. And btw Adam check the sign-up?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Hey guys, just letting you know I won't be able to get the show up today because of football and school but I have tomorrow off so it will definitely be up then! Maybe if I don't fall asleep I'll get it posted tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Take your time man it's all good.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm

~Tim TapOut wanders around the areana~
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:17 pm

The big man Magnus Sterling arrives intimidating as he is walks down the hallway towering over crew members until _______ approaches
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:30 am

Jebem ti ja sam Mersad wrote:
OT- Krimson ain't forming alliances, or going "after" anyone for that matter.. he just made a little name for himself is all..

Alex Nova arrives wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans white white nikes to accompany. He walks down the hall until ____ approaches him.

[Alex Nova is approached by Mr Baldock]

Mr Baldock "Alex Nova, just the man I have been looking for, my names Johnathon Baldock, but you can call me Mr Baldock, I have a proposition for you."

[Baldock extends his hand as a greeting]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:27 am

~ Onward To Victory ~

[As Icepick's Onward to Victory begins to play. The crowd in attendance begin to cheer loudly. Just then from out the back walks Ryan Andrews. Ryan is dressed in a Black Affliction T-Shirt, Black Trousers and White Trainers. As Ryan slowly walks down to the ring high fiving fans along the way. A loud Ryan Chant begins. Once in the ring Ryan shakes hands with the ring announcer before taking the microphone from him.]

{Ryan}
'Last time I was out here. I explained to all of you what my intentions where in my matches. I did not want to score a hollow victory. I did not want Fluke Roll-up or a Lucky Submission on my record. I wanted a definitive victory. Something that no one can argue with or make excuses about. That is why when I compete I go for the Knockout. I want the most decisive victory possible and what is more decisive then putting your opponents lights out?'

[The crowd cheers and begins a 'KO' Chant]

{Ryan}
'Now in my debut I unfortunately suffered a set back against Omega. Now I will not make an excuse in this loss. Omega was without a doubt the better man on the night. So I made it my goal to come back even stronger. I made it my goal to come back even better. And you saw that last week as I defeated Kevin Evans, Sammy Steel and Killah Meteor. That was my comeback. The start of my road to the top. However it seems there is an obstacle that has been put in front of me. His name is 'Big Papi' Hanley Fernandez.'

[The crowd boos at the mention of Fernandez's name.]

{Ryan}
'Now he has been impressive. Won 2 in a row which is impressive. However there is no question about it Hanley. The difference between me and your last two opponents is I am not scared of you. I am not intimidiated. I am going to take the fight straight to you and all you will do is say oh ****. You have never faced anyone like me Hanley and after our match you never will want to again.'

[Ryan smirks.]

{Ryan}
'Hanley Fernandez. Your fate has been sealed. When Defiance Day comes round. I hope you get a friend of yours. If you have any that is. To record our match. Because you will have no recollection of it. Because I am going to Knock You Out!'

[The crowd pops huge and another 'KO' chant begins. Ryan then passes the microphone back to the announcer before slowly walking to the ropes. Ryan then leaves the ring before slowly walking up the ramp high fiving the fans. Ryan then dissapears behind the curtain as the crowd are still cheering.]
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:07 am

Off: Jay heard his name mentioned in a condescending way, he's gonna take it the way he's gonna take it. Crimson meant to make an impact, he did.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:19 am

Act 1
Scene 2

Time: 9:55 Am
Date: 4/24/12

[As the scene opens in the CPW Locker room. The lights a dimmed as in the middle of the locker room is a long table. Covering the table is a white table cloth. At the head of the table is a candle stick with an alight aromatic canle held in place. Just then a man in a suit walks to the chair and pulls it back. Another man walks up to the chair and sits down. As he sits down he is recognised as CPW's own Craig Owens. As Owens is seated the man from before then walks back up to him carry a large white dinner plate. On the plate is in fact a roasted Pigeon Breast with Dauphinoise Potatoes and Vegetables. Owens is then passed some sterling silver cutlery before beginning to eat his meal. After eating a little of the Pigeon. Owens lays his knife and Fork on the table for a second.]

{Owens}
'Hello. My name is Craig Owens. Now as I explained to you last time I was in the ring. I am a man of dignity. I am a man of etiquette. A well mannered and highly cultured individual unlike anything ever seen in the Blue Collar World of Pro Wrestling.'

[Owens then snaps his fingers and the man in the suit walks back over. This time carrying a Bottle of Red Wine and a Wine Glass. He then pours wine in the glass before handing the Glass to Owens. Craig then takes a sip of the drink before placing the glass on the table. Owens then snaps his fingers again and the man in the suit walks out of view. Some Classical Music begins to play. Craig then smiles as the music plays loudly.]

{Owens}
'Not only is a man with my amount of cultire and sophistication unknown to Wrestling fans. But I assure you my abilities will wow everyone. Just as much as my sparkling and award winning personality.'

[Owens chuckles to himself before raising his knife and fork and begins eating his Pigeon. After a few more mouth fulls Owens then takes another sip from his Wine.]

{Owens}
'This week will be a showcase for Chaos Pro Wrestling. As I am making my in ring debut against Sammy Steel. Now mr Steel. I am sure you are watching this. Do not take my calm demeanour as a sign of weakness. Because I assure you when we have our bout this week. Our Battle of wills. Which of course will leave you laying in that ring wondering what just happend. Whilst I am getting my hand raised in victory. With the fans cheering for me and chanting my name.'

[Owens then smiles before taking another bite out of his meal.]

{Owens}
'See these fans. Are slowly coming to realise something I told them to be true Sammy. I told them that there is no real reason for them to be cheering blue collar individuals such as yourself. I mean you are exactly like them. You use profanity, Excessive Violence and you probably get inebriated with Beer. Yet if you are exactly like these people then why should they apsire to be like you. Why should you be their role model? Instead they should cheer for me. Because everyone in this world needs to be a little more like Craig Owens. If everyone just acted that little more like me. We would not be in the atrocity ridden world we are currently in. There would be no war. There would be no crime. Instead everyone would have that Debonair Attitude and a understanding of what true class is.'

[Owens looks up at the ceiling. With a look of pride etched on his face.]

{Owens}
'That is why this week. When I am in that squared circle competing against Sammy Steel. I shall use him as a means to inspire. As a means to motivate the general public. In the hopes that atleast one person in attendance happens to say. That was exceptional. That was very impressive. The way that Craig Owens just disected his opponent with ease. I want to be able to do that. So I want to be a little bit like Owens.'

[Owens then goes back to his meal and glass of wine. With the sounds of Classical Music playing in the background. The scene gradually fades to black.]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 am

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 SAMMY

{A daytime view of a police station in Washington D.C is shown as Sammy Steel walks out through the front door and comes into shot, walking towards the person filming him until he is just a few steps away, Sammy stands there with a huge smile on his face before turning back around then motioning for the cameraman to follow him. Steel starts to make his way back to the building he just left, but takes a right just before reaching the front door and goes around the corner of the police station, walking along the side of it until he reaches the end and turns another corner, putting himself at the back of the building, where two off duty cops are seen taking weapons out of the boot of a police car to give to a couple of thugs, who have a bag of money, but Sammy makes his way up to them and halts the exchange before one of the thugs throws a punch at him to which Sammy dodges and grins as the thug swings for another, but this time Steel grabs his arm and harshly flips him onto his back, snapping the guy’s arm in the process. The other thug scurries off as the policemen try to explain the situation, only to get their heads banged together before being pushed to the ground by Sammy, who then turns to the camera}

Sammy Steel

This is the exact type of corruption that I tried to stop day in and day out while working as a part of the law enforcement because at heart I’ve always been an honest man, one who will do anything to bring justice to those who base themselves on being corrupt. A person can bend rules only so far before I come knocking on their door and now that I’m a professional wrestler, I still see this negative display within certain fellow superstars, so I see it as my duty to try and help these people any way possible whether it be smacking some sense into them, taking away their championship or putting them in a compromising position. Unfortunately There are particular wrestlers that are too stubborn and ignorant to realize what is wrong and right in the wrestling world meaning that no matter what I do, they won’t listen to my opinion and take it into account, but that doesn’t bother me because I’ll beat them into submission anytime and anyplace just to pull them down a peg and wipe the smartass look off their face.

{The thug with the injured arm suddenly gets to his feet and pulls out a pocket knife with his unharmed hand to stab Steel with, but Sammy is quick to react and knocks it out of his hand before swiftly elbowing him straight in the head, dropping him to the ground in an unconscious heap}

Danger like that doesn’t faze me as it’s been an aspect of my life for a very long time, I mean If I found out today that I would cease to exist tomorrow, I wouldn’t worry as death doesn’t scare me, but to put it in more of a wrestling sense. Being inside the ring can be very dangerous depending on who is opposing you, what type of objects are involved or what you have to do to achieve victory, but I can handle myself well enough to prevent any unfortunate accidents or slip up’s, but that is just the physical danger, which sometimes isn’t as powerful as the verbal danger spoken by men such as my opponent in the Main Event of the upcoming edition of The Grappling Zone, Craig Owens. He is a wolf presenting himself as a sheep, but don’t be fooled by his strong vocabulary, the words that come from his mouth have a hidden meaning behind them one that reveals an unholy light in that man, He wants the world to revolve around him, so that the spotlight is focusing solely on him and I can see why someone as self-centered as him would enjoy that, it absolutely disgusts me.

{Sammy stares into the camera with a look of sternness on his face as he rubs his hands together before taking a small step backwards as the person filming him slightly moves forward

You falsely portray me as an easy picking Craig, but I’m telling you right, where I’ve been and what I’ve done will amaze you and is the fuel that keeps me going. I’m warning you right now not to underestimate because I most certainly don’t think of you as weak and you’ll really regret it Owens if I come out on top as I’ll serve you up a case of cold hard justice and make you eat your words. Whoever emerges as the victor of our match will… Well, let’s just say our business won’t be finished.

{Sammy Steel winks at the camera before turning 90 degrees to walk off screen as the frame zooms in on the police car before fading to black}
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Jericho wrote:
OT- Krimson ain't forming alliances, or going "after" anyone for that matter.. he just made a little name for himself is all..

Alex Nova arrives wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans white white nikes to accompany. He walks down the hall until ____ approaches him.

Mr Baldock "Alex Nova, just the man I have been looking for, my names Johnathon Baldock, but you can call me Mr Baldock, I have a proposition for you."

He scratches his head and raises a hand

"No need for introductions Baldock, I know who you are.. and I know exactly, what you want. You're recruiting some of CPWS finest, and then some talent. You want to be dominant, and let me tell you, over the past few years I've been quiet in forming alliances, because one little spark, and it's over with. Let me ask YOU a question Baldock.. do you really want ME, in your group? .."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:57 pm

~Zavier Ashley arrives, and heads to the gym to train for his match against LeBron Carter. Upon his way there, he is approached by _______~
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Dan Williams arrives
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Michael Ausberry arrives also.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 pm

*Will Williams arrives on a jetpack, because he can*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Omega arrives, with Alpha trailing close behind. They walk around and discuss strategy for the tourney final.

JJ Garrett and Ryan Ford arrive and go to the gym, preparing for their tag title match.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Jericho wrote:

"No need for introductions Baldock, I know who you are.. and I know exactly, what you want. You're recruiting some of CPWS finest, and then some talent. You want to be dominant, and let me tell you, over the past few years I've been quiet in forming alliances, because one little spark, and it's over with. Let me ask YOU a question Baldock.. do you really want ME, in your group? .."

Mr Baldock "I wouldn't be here if I didn't recognize your talent, Mr Nova. I understand that you have had trouble with partners in the past, I've followed your career closely, but unlike those you've alligned yourself with in the past, I crave success, and if you join me and ditch that garbage you've already teamed up with, success will become second nature for you."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:46 am

OOC - Not great but I wanted it up asap

CPW; The Grappling Zone
The Grappling Zone theme music blasts and the fans in attendance go wild. Frankie Viatora and Nu-Centz run down the show and the matches which are planned before we cut to the ring where Matt Nowhere is seen standing

Matt Nowhere welcomes us to the show and plays up the fans for a few moments, getting them excited for the show as they anticipate what he has to say in regards to “Chicago’s Best”. Nowhere tells us that the fact that Dan Williams, Alex Nova and Kyle O’Rapely are feuding over who is the best Chicago wrestler in CPW is one of the dumbest things he’s ever heard of, but he recognizes that they are three of the best in CPW, so at Defiance Day they can finally find out exactly who is “Chicago’s Best” when they square off in a triple threat Chicago Street fight!

Quote :
The Smoking B Enterprises vs. The Oppression
The early stages of this match is completely dominated by the much larger team, The Oppression. The two men kept the electric team grounded with a series of high impact moves, throwing the smaller team around. The Smoking B’s chances seemed to dwindle as the match went on and it appeared to be just a matter of time when The Oppression his Chronic with a Double Thrust Spine Buster! The B’s eventually fought back though as Chronic made a hot tag to Sparky who quickened the pace and started to throw The Oppression off balance. The two smaller men struggled to get their opponents off their feet but when they nailed stereo corkscrew tope’s things started to look good for the two men. The two teams battled on the outside and The B’s slipped back in the ring at 8, Zahn re-entered at 9 only to be nailed with a Corkscrew DDT before he could stand up, allowing Sparky to pick up the win!
Winners; The Smoking B Enterprises

We get a video package of Captain Robert Storm as he swings from ropes on what appears to be a pirate ship. He eventually lands in the crow’s nest where he waves his sword around before staring straight at the camera and giving it a wink! The text “Captain Robert Storm; Coming Soon” appears on the screen

Quote :
Zavier Ashley vs. LeBron Carter
This match was a brawl with both men out to prove that they deserve their spot in CPW. No man held the momentum for longer than a couple of minutes at a time as each time someone looked to be closing in on the victory, the other would pull out all the stops to keep the match, and their chances alive. With a lot of trash being spoken throughout the week neither man wanted to break first but in the end it was Zavier Ashley who did. After Carter battled out of a Kris Kross from Ashley he hit the Fuck You, Nigga! And pulled out the victory!
Winner; LeBron Carter

Tim “TapOut” Taylor makes his way to the ring and talks about Bret Henderson. He talks about how in America, the greatest country in the world, we have a thing called respect, something which Bret Henderson lacks. How in America we are taught about integrity, something which Bret Henderson lacks. Taylor went on to run down Henderson more and talk about how America is the greatest country in the world and that at Defiance Day, when he meets Bret Henderson in the middle of the ring he is going to show him that America is far superior to Canada when he destroys him and pins him in the centre of the ring; 1 … 2 … 3!

Quote :
Rudey Smyther v Killah-Metor
Both men in this bout were looking for their first CPW victories and one was assured of a victory tonight. The match didn’t last long as Randy Thrash ran out from the back, chair in hand and attacked Rudey Smyther screaming at him to stay away from his girl. Killah-Metor and Randy Thrash proceeded to beat down Smyther until Taylor Braxten ran out from the back and screamed at Thrash. He eventually backed off taking Metor with him as she checked on Smyther.
Winner; Rudey Smyther (via DQ)

Backstage we Jay “Micky” McCoy standing in what one would assume is the new Baldock Industries Inc locker room. In the background Michael Ausberry and Mr Baldock are seen standing as McCoy speaks. He talks about the pull Mr Baldock has in CPW and how after a meeting with Aiden Stereyo, Jay McCoy finally gets a chance to dish out some pain to the thorn in his side, Fang! At Defiance Day, Jay McCoy vs. Fang, it’s official!

Quote :
Ty Wolf vs. The D-O-Double-G
Ty Wolf dominated this match for the most part as the European Sensation showed exactly why the CPW recruiting crew done everything in their power to get him to sign with CPW. He showed his unmatched power as he dominated DOGG all over the ringside area, narrowly avoiding being counted out several times. The match spent more time on the outside of the ring than it did in the ring itself and it was only fitting that that is exactly where it ended as Wofl and DOGG battled through the crowd and eventually got counted out! The two men didn’t stop though as they battled all over the arena, Wolf eventually gaining the upper hand when he slammed DOGG through a table!
Double Count Out

Casey Anomaly and Noeleen Phoenix were seen chatting backstage about her drawn match on Fusion last week. Noeleen talks about how she was glad she was able to hold her own and that hopefully now some of the men in CPW will start to show her respect after pushing Michael Ausberry to the limit. Anomaly talks about how most of the people here probably won’t respect her because they’re “scrubs”. The two continue to talk about Phoenix until Michael DeJesus approaches and begins to hit on Phoenix. Anomaly gets frustrated and scruffs DeJesus up against the wall and tells him he has 5 seconds to leave or he will kill him, just like DeJesus did his chances at becoming the first CPW Champion. Anomaly releases DeJesus who walks off, but not before slapping Phoenix on the ass as he passes

Quote :
Sammy Steel vs. Craig Owens
The highly anticipated main-event saw the debut of two of the highly rated prospects in CPW, but these are two men of very different stature. Based on size alone this match should have been a relatively simple victory for Sammy Steel but Craig Owens used him impeccable knowledge of the industry and everything else to that matter to assist him in pushing Sammy Steel to his limits physically and mentally. Steel though used his will power to stay in this match as he used his strength to his advantage, over powering Craig Owens whenever the opportunity arose. Steel attempted a Steel Arrest but Owens slipped out of it and rolled Steel up for … a 2 count! Both sprung to their feet but Steel got caught by a Curtain Call and it was all over!
Winner; Craig Owens
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 am

Great show Jakey!

Will have the Fusion Card up tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Mr Baldock "I wouldn't be here if I didn't recognize your talent, Mr Nova. I understand that you have had trouble with partners in the past, I've followed your career closely, but unlike those you've alligned yourself with in the past, I crave success, and if you join me and ditch that garbage you've already teamed up with, success will become second nature for you."

"I crave success too Baldock.. but you do realize I have a triple threat Chicago Street Fight, at Defiance Day don't you? I mean you do follow my career closely don't you? That match , is important, and I don't know what this stable offers for me, but as long as it involves giving everyone equal amounts of success then count me out. I'm a greedy man Baldock.. you should know that. It's my nature, can't handle it, don't have me on your side, plain and simple."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:28 pm

OT- pic base for Nova is Aries, just putting that out there.. Razz

Last edited by Jebem ti ja sam Mersad on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:47 pm

~Ty Wolf~
' sits backstage, holding his jaw as he still feels the effects of his "Battle" with DOGG. '

~Mathieu LeBlanc~
' walks around, wearing a red suit as he heads down the hallway with a smug smirk in his face '
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
arriving in heading to the locker rooms
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Adam wrote:
Defiance Day
29/4/2012
>>Current Card<<

CPW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
WILL WILLIAMS VERSUS OMEGA
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Alex_ShelleyChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Batista2

GRUDGE MATCH
CASEY ANOMALY VERSUS MICHAEL DEJESUS
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 SterlingJamesKeenanChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Noam_Dar

CPW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
RYAN ANDREWS VERSUS HANLEY FERNANDEZ
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Joel_Redman9Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Ricky_Ortiz

AMERICA V CANADA
TIM TAPOUT VERSUS BRET HENDERSON
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Jack_SwaggerChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Teddy_Hart4

CPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
THE KUNG-FU KIDS VERSUS THE OPPRESSION VERSUS THE SMOKIN' B ENTERPRISES VERSUS JJ GARRETT & RYAN FORD
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 The_Amazing_Red AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 JohnnyGargano
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Andy_Leavine AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 BigELangston2
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Cheech AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Cloudy2
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Jeff_Hardy AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Evan_Bourne

CHICAGO STREERT FIGHT
DAN WILLIAMS VERSUS ALEX NOVA VERSUS KYLE O'RAPELY
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Dolph_ZigglerChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Austin_AriesChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Chris_Sabin

MONSTER MEETS BULLY
JAY MCCOY VERSUS FANG
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 RyanBraddock2Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Lord_Humongous

TWO NEW MATCHES ADDED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next