The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Omega walks around backstage, ready for a show that should been 4 days ago... weird.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:25 pm

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE; All Defiance Day matches are now complete. Expect the show soon.

And again apologies to everyone for the delay, Casey's absence has left us short-handed but I'm finished College for the summer on Thursday so we should be right on track then!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Omega walks around backstage, ready for a show that should been 4 days ago... weird.

{The Oppression; Zeke Zahn and Ramon Rocque step in front of Omega, stopping him in his tracks with two huge grins on their faces}

Zeke Zahn

From one big man to another, I would just like to say that I hope you leave your match with Will Williams as the First CPW World Heavyweight Championship while also destroying him in the process.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:48 pm

BeSam wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

{The Oppression; Zeke Zahn and Ramon Rocque step in front of Omega, stopping him in his tracks with two huge grins on their faces}

Zeke Zahn

From one big man to another, I would just like to say that I hope you leave your match with Will Williams as the First CPW World Heavyweight Championship while also destroying him in the process.

Omega looks Hahn in the eyes, and smirks.

Omega: And when I do, even if you find a way to get a shot, you won't be CPW Champion, at least while I'm champion. But, thanks for the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
BeSam wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Zeke Zahn

Omega: And when I do, even if you find a way to get a shot, you won't be CPW Champion, at least while I'm champion. But, thanks for the warmth.

{Zeke starts to laugh as if Omega told a joke before a serious look appears upon his face}

Zeke Zahn

Tread carefully with your words Omega, You don't want to start trouble with me right before your title match because this situation could get real nasty if need be, but we both won't want that to happen and I'd rather punch in the heads of my opponents later on then you, so keep the arrogance to a minimum when you're around me.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:34 pm

BeSam wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
BeSam wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Zeke Zahn

{Zeke starts to laugh as if Omega told a joke before a serious look appears upon his face}

Zeke Zahn

Tread carefully with your words Omega, You don't want to start trouble with me right before your title match because this situation could get real nasty if need be, but we both won't want that to happen and I'd rather punch in the heads of my opponents later on then you, so keep the arrogance to a minimum when you're around me.
Omega looks stunned at Zahn's words, then puts on a smirk.

Omega: Really, Zeke? Who is it that is in the title match? Me. Who wasn't even in the tournament? You. I know I'm more of a threat than you, to Will Williams and to whoever my opponent is on any given night. I take people to the extreme, and I like it.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm

LeBron James sits in his locker room in anticipation for Defiance Day
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 BeFunky_MotionColor_1

The fans go absolutely nuts as red pyro goes off around the arena in Anaheim, California and the theme song "California" blasts out of the PA System. We get introduced to the PPV by the three-man commentary team of Ricky Kenzie, Nu-Centz & Billy Joe Hansen. We go straight into the action.

Quote :
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 TagMatch
Tornado Tag Team Grudge Match
Zavier Ashley & Randy Thrash w/Taylor Braxton vs. LeBron Carter & Rudy Smyther
The bout started with all four men in the ring brawling. Smyther and Ashley eventually fell from the ring to the outside leaving Thrash and Carter to battle it out. Thrash seemed dead set on getting to Smyther which cost him against Carter, who took advantage of the distracted Thrash several times, even hitting him with a Cutter. Just as it seemed Carter might be able to pick up the quick victory Zavier Ashley nailed Smyther with a variation of the Resident Evil on the outside and re-entered the match in a big way, nailing Carter with a high angle cross body! Thrash and Ashley then went to work on Carter for a brief moment, hitting him with several of their signature manoeuvres before Thrash sent him to the outside with a German Suplex, the ropes breaking his fall slightly. Smyther was then brought into the ring and Braxton could hardly bring herself to watch as Thrash pounded away at Smyther’s forehead until blood began to flow! Thrash and Ashley could have won the match when Ashley hit a Kriss Kross but Thrash wouldn’t let in end there, as he was intent on inflicting more damage! Braxton got involved at this point as she put herself in between Thrash and Smyther demanding he end the match and stop being stupid. This was the distraction Carter needed as he re-entered the ring and took out Ashley with a chair as the ref tried to remove Braxton from the match. Carter then lined up Thrash before throwing the chair aside and making a cover but only for two. Smyther began to come through and as Ashley and Thrash began to take control again unleashed a flurry of strikes to both men and Carter and Smyther were firmly in the driver’s seat. Ashley tried to escape the attack from Carter and Smyther by rolling to the outside by Carter put it all on the line as he dove from the top rope to the outside, taking out Ashley and himself in one miraculous move! Smyther went to check on his partner and when he returned his focus to the match, was nailed with an RKO from Thrash. Thrash then put Smyther in the Cross Face until he tapped!
Winners Via Submission; Randy Thrash and Zavier Ashley

We get a video package showing Craig Owens beating Sammy Steel on The Grappling Zone followed by Sammy Steel beating Owens on Fusion.

Quote :
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 OwensvsSteel
Singles Match, Best Out of Three Decider
Craig Owens vs. Sammy Steel
The bell sounded and neither man looked keen on starting this bout as the aggressor as they scouted each other in the opening minutes, not wanting to be the man to lose to the other for a second time. Eventually Sammy Steel made his move looking to use his power games to his advantage but Owens was ready for his attacked a rolled him up with a school boy for 2. As Steel got to his feet Owens hit him with a horrendous right boot which echoed through the arena. This pattern repeated several times until Owens made a second unsuccessful pin attempt. Following a Motion Feature, Craig Owens was in driving seat as he attacked the back and legs of Sammy Steel with various submissions in an attempt to remove Steel’s number one asset from the match, his strength. As Steel refused to tap and continued to just kick out of Owens pin attempts at the last moment, Owens patients was visibly wearing thin and decided to end it with a Final Curtain. He set up for his version of the Inverted Overdrive only for Steel to show great strength and catch Owens as he began to twist! Steel ripped Owens into the air much to the crowds delight and nearly decapitated him with a lariat! Steel quickly went for the Steel Arrest but Owens slipped to his rear before Steel could lock it in properly and rolled him up once more but Steel powered out immediately. Owens charged at Steel but was met with a Big Boot! Steel raised Owens high in the air before planting him with a Steel Explosive for the win!
Winner Via Pinfall; Sammy Steel

We see a limo arrive and a door open. We don't get to see who it is but we do see a pair of shoes and suit pants as whoever is in the limo swings their legs out.

Backstage we are in Baldock Industries Inc.'s locker-room. Baldock is delievering a speech to Alex Nova, The Oppression and Jay McCoy who all have matches tonight as Mathieu LeBlanc and Michael Ausberry stand alongside him. He tells The Oppression that gold is vital to success and to go out and give them a good start in the tag team championship match.

Quote :
[img]Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 TAGG
CPW Tag Team Championship Match, Fatal Four Way
JJ Garrett & Ryan Ford vs. The Kung Fu Kids vs. The Oppression vs. The Smoking B’ Enterprises
The Oppression were at a huge advantage in this match as they towered over their opponents, unfortunately for them their opponents seemed to have a plan as the three legal men from the opposing teams, Ford, Kirk & Sparky ganged up on Rocque early in the match. They struggled to get the big man off his feet as he brushed aside all three men but eventually he fell and the beat down began. Zahn tried to enter the match and make the save but the ref had him covered as the opposite three teams traded quick tags in and out of the match, all focusing their attention on Rocque who eventually escaped the onslaught by sliding to the outside. The retreat wasn’t of much help as Kirk, Ford and Chronic all flew over the top rope taking the big men down with sentons! Back in the ring they went and the action was nothing short of a spectacle as they flew all around the ring in a bid to become the first ever CPW Tag Team Champions. Garrett took Hawkins out of the match with a Bicycle Kick and for the time being it was a one on one between Chronic and Garrett. Chronic took control with a tilt-a-whirl DTT and almost stole the victory, until Rocque entered the fray. Chronic was hoisted over the top rope and onto Hawkins on the outside removing the two from the picture for the time being. Zahn was tagged in and immediately, Kirk, Ford and Sparky charged into the ring, only to be stopped by lariats. Each man eventually got blasted with Chokeslams and things weren’t looking good until Garrett got to his feet and tried his hardest to stop the man mountains but was thwarted, his strikes seeming to have little to no affect. The Colossal Clutch was put in place and Garrett had no choice but to tap, thanks for coming.
Winners Via Pinfall and NEW CPW Tag Team Champions; The Oppression

We get a quick word with Omega who has just arrived. He tells Cherry Valance that he will destroy Will Williams in the match for the CPW Heavyweight Championship later that night.

Quote :
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 McCoyvsFang
Singles Match, Bully Meets Monster
Jay McCoy vs. Fang
A battle of strength kick started this contest as the two men tried to force each other across the ring. Fang eventually looked like he was taking control when McCoy smashed his elbow into the side of Fang’s head. McCoy then began to throw haymakers at the giant, stumbling him, but not taking him off his feet. Fang eventually caught a punch, shocking McCoy before throwing him backwards. Fang came right back at McCoy with rights and lefts of his own until McCoy planted a boot into Fang’s mid-section and began to pound away at his back with hard rights and lefts, dropping him to one knee before planting him with a DDT! McCoy began to show off only for Fang to rise to his feet and spin McCoy around and plant him with a Big Boot! Fang ripped McCoy back to his feet and pounded away at him, forcing him into a corner before working him over with body shots. McCoy again resorted to question able tactics as he kneed Fang in what appeared to be below the belt before putting him in a side head lock and throwing in some “noogies”. Fang battled out though and hoisted McCoy high in the air for a Chokeslam! Before Fang could cover McCoy left the ring. Fang chased him only to be hit with a clothesline as he dropped to the floor and McCoy then proceeded to slam Fang into the steel steps before sending him back in the ring. Despite this Fang still would not stay down as he showed why he is one of the most feared men in wrestling! This trend continued for a lot of the match, McCoy doing everything he could to take the big man out but Fang continued to rise above it, almost feeding off the pain as he continued to come back at McCoy, until McCoy “accidentally” threw Fang into the ref knocking him out for the time being. Fang began to set McCoy up for an F-5 when Michael Ausberry made a dash towards the ring! Fang turned his attention to Ausberry who stood on the ring apron only to be hoisted into the ring and on Fang’s shoulders! Before he could hit the F-5 the time keepers hammer was slammed into the groin of Fang! Ausberry began to pound away at Fang with McCoy until the ref began to come through at which time he fled the scene with the crowd spewing! McCoy hoisted Fang up and planted him with the Last Stop for the victory!
Winner Via Pinfall; Jay McCoy

Ty Wolf's music hits and the international sensation enters the ring. He demands to know who his opponent is for the number one contender's match for the Television Championship. The lights go out and then we hear "Spotlight please!". A spotlight goes to the top of the titantron where standing upon it is . . . CAPTAIN ROBERT STORM!!! The crowd go crazy as he grins and winks before swinging from a rope all the way from the titantron into the ring.

Quote :
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 YorkvsUnknown
CPW Television Championship Number One Contender's Match
Ty Wolf vs. Captain Robert Storm
The crowd is ridiculously hot for Captain Robert Storm chanting his name repeatedly as this match kicks off. As the opening bell rings Robert Storm comes out like a house on fire, smashing forearm after forearm into the face of Ty Wolf forcing him into the corner of the ring where Storm then proceeds to knee him in the gut until Ty drops to the ground. Once on the ground Ty is subjected to getting a hole stomped in him. The referee eventually pulls Storm off who spreads his arm in the center of the ring and winks eliciting a huge pop. Captain Robert Storm charges at the cornered Ty Wolf but Wolf flips the match on its head by connecting with a superkick which knocks the taste out of Storm's mouth. As Storm stumbles backwards, Ty springboards off the ropes and into a big clothesline. Ty Wolf laughs arragontly at the crowd and he points to the top rope. He stalks Storm and when he rises he leaps off the turnbuckle with a crossbody but Storm catches him! Storm nails Ty with a running powerslam. 1, 2, KICKOUT! Storm backs off and waits for Ty to rise and when he does Storm chrages at Ty going for the knee trembler but Ty pulls out of the way and jumps onto Storm's back taking him down in a crucifix pin. 1, 2, KICKOUT! Ty Wolf to his credit remains composed and lifts Storm up before getting him a hammerlock position and dropping him with a DDT, a move he calls Dead Shot. Ty smiles as he rolls Storm over and pins but Captain Robert Storm manages to kick out again, this time to a large pop. The two men rise and Storm goes for a clothesline but Ty ducks under it springboards and lands a big dropkick. Wolf goes over to the turnbuckles and attempts to remove one of the paddings. The referee yells at him and goes over to fix it. Ty charges at Storm and attempts the Kylmää but Storm ducks. Ty follows through with the kick and lands on his feet, when he turns around however, Storm has producded a small black pouch and he has poured the contents (what seems like sand) into the palm of his hand, Storm blows the sand in Ty's face blinding him to a big cheer. Storm nails the Keelhaul just as the referee turns around. 1, 2, 3!
Winner Via Pinfall; Captain Robert Storm

We see Aidan Steryo in his office. He is talking to a man who is seated in a chair opposit him. However we cannot see who is in the chair as it is faced away from the camera.

Aidan Steryo: "So you know how much we want you here, even in a non-wrestling role. What do you say?"

???: "You know what? You got yourself a deal."

The chair swings around and the live Californian crowd go completely nuts as it is revealed the man in the chair is . . . JARRETT CALLOWAY!!!

Quote :
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 CaseyvsMichael
Grudge Match, Singles Match
Michael DeJesus vs. Casey Anomaly
The bell signals the start of the match and Casey runs towards DeJesus nailing him with some heavy shots and Dejesus moves out of the way and trades shot back and fourth with Casey. He throws Casey into the opposite corner and nails a running shoulder block into his gut, a couple of shots. Casey goes down on his knees and Dejesus goes into the opposite corner. He runs towards Casey who ducks and Dejesus flies into the corner groin first, OHHHH. Dejesus is in pain and Casey stomps away at him and ties him into the corner. He heads up on the top rope of the opposite corner and jumps across the ring nailing a missile dropkick to Dejesus's face! He pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for the cover only to get a two count, what a quick start by these two men! Dejesus gets up and so does Casey and they look at each other with intensity in their eyes. Dejesus throws a chop and the fans go with it, and Casey throws a big boot dropping him instantly. Dejesus kicks out by a lame one count by Casey and slaps him in the face. He shoulder blocks Casey to the ground, then again as he runs to the opposite rope. Dejesus is on fire. He mounts the top rope and Casey is quick and runs into the rope causing him to fall on the top rope groin first, his groin sure is taking a pounding! Casey heads tot he top with Dejesus. They trade a couple of shots, and Dejesus gets a couple more and hits his signature tornado DDT off the top rope! Casey looks out of it, it shows a replay, WHAT ATHLETICISM! Dejesus lets out a yell and mounts the top rope, he does a taunt and throws himself off for a 450 splash on Casey! 1..2..3!
Winner Via Pinfall; Michael DeJesus

After the match Michael DeJesus exits the ring. He goes over to the timekeepers desk and grabs a chair. He slides back into the ring and goes to work on Calloway. Eventually a few referees get him to stop his attack but the damage seems to be done as Casey is stretchered out of the arena.

Quote :
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 FernandezvsAndrews
CPW Television Championship, Singles Match
Ryan Andrews vs. Hanley Fernandez
This was a back and forth match through and through to the very end. At the start both men locked up in a series of ties and holds that ended in deadlock. A little later into the match Hanley Fernandez is able to hit a Spear out of nowhere after a big boot from Andrews. Andrews is able to kick out of the Spear at 2, and the match continues. Later into the match Andrews accidentally knocks out the ref, and Fernandez is able to hit Andrews with a Spinebuster, and then leaves the ring to grab a chair. Fernandez smacks the chair across the stomach of Andrews, and throws the chair out of the ring as the ref begins to stand up. Farther into the match Fernandez took a huge risk and climbed to the top rope, only to take a Spear from Andrews. Fernandez is able to kick out at 2, but just barely. The final moments of the match comes when Fernandez goes for the Impaler DDT, but Andrews counters into a Dice with Death and Andrews is able to get the 3 count on Fernandez.
Winner Via Pinfall and NEW CPW Television Champion; Ryan Andrews

We cut backstage where Ryan Andrews is seen celebrating with his championship, he is approached by The D-O-Double-G who reminds him that he has a guaranteed title match with the TV Champ and that he's going to use it . . . THIS TUESDAY ON FUSION!

We get a video package highlighting the intense feud to date between Henderson and TapOut.

Quote :
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 TapOutHenderson
Singles Match, USA vs. Canada
Tim TapOut vs. Bret Henderson
The bell rings and Henderson vs Taylor is underway! The battle of Canada versus America here we go! Henderson drives right at Tim locking him in the corner as the ref starts the count, Henderson then backs away and throws a dirty shot after. He picks Taylor up but he reverses it and launches him into the corner, runs and nails a splash. Henderson drops to the mat and Taylor works on his legs locking in a figure four leg lock. Henderson manages to get the rope since he's so close to it, and Tim is forced to let go at 4. Henderson struggles to get himself and elbows Tim as he runs towards him. Tim is sent back by another elbow, and ANOTHER. Henderson clotheslines Tim as he runs toward him over the rope and to the outside. Henderson doesn't hesitate to throw Tim back in and go for the pin only to get 1. He locks in a neck-lock and scraps his eye and rolls him up for the pin.. oh! Only a two count! Henderson is angry now and locks in another neck lock to Tim, pushing his head back, and Tim with the help of the crowd gets to his feet and he pushes Henderson away! Tim runs towards Henderson and he gets a HUGE spinebuster. Taylor si down, and Henderson applies the SHARPSHOOTER!! Taylors in trouble he sooo close to tapping, he's in the center but he some how reveres !! HOLY SHIT.! TIM is on top and has Henderson in a ankle lock in the center of the ring. Tim sits down with it and Henderson TAPS! ITS OVER! USA RULES! BAM!
Winner Via Submission; TimTapout

After the match, TapOut celebrates wildly before leading the whole arena in singing the American National Anthem.

We see Mathieu LeBlanc and Alex Nova at the gorilla position awaiting the start of the triple threat street fight. Aidan Steryo runs up and says that following the actions of Baldock's Industry earlier when Michael Ausberry interfered in the match between McCoy and Fang, that he has decided to ban LeBlanc from ringside. As Steryo walks off Nova and LeBlanc begin talking at a rapid pace in French.

Quote :
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 Chicag10
Chicago's Best, Triple Threat Street Fight, Number One Contender's Match
Alex Nova vs. Dan Williams vs. Kyle O'Rapely
The crowd is loud, they are entirely behind the one and only Kyle O'Rapely as Williams and Nova see Kyle soaking up the spotlight the fans are giving him they decide to pounce. They jump on him like hyenas and toss him to the ground. Nova nails him with a brutal clothesline and out of the ring slides Dan Williams. He looks under neath the ring and is the first to pull a weapon out. He tugs out a street sign on it says "LAKESHORE DRIVE" and he gets back into the ring and slaps it across the chest of Kyle. Leaving a clear welt. Nova smirks and goes to yank the sign out of William's hand. He isn't having any of it and the two tug back and forth as Kyle begins to get up. Dan Williams lets go of the sign and Nova goes to his ass in a pretty comedic fall, as Kyle gets up he goes after Williams who slips out of the ring to avoid him. He runs around the ring and Nova slides out and smashes the sign over the skull of Williams. Williams appears to be out cold as Nova tosses the sign down on top of him and then gets hit with a boot from O'Rapely, Kyle slams Nova into the steel stairs and then turns and tosses him into the steel barricade put up just for this match. He turns and Dan Williams is gone. Little did he knows that Williams slid under neath the ring. Kyle lifts the apron to see if he is under there and gets a face full of fire extinguisher spray. It causes him to fall back towards the barricade and wipe at is eyes. Nova gets up and lunges at him and delivers a spear into the ring. Nova sees Williams trying to reach for his boot to pull him under but stomps on his hand multiple times. Williams comes halfway out of the ring and Nova reaches into his tights and pulls out brass knuckles and starts hammering away on Williams until blood starts to trickle from his forehead. He goes to pin Williams and it is broken up at 2 by O'Rapely. Kyle O'Rapely then reaches under the ring and grabs a steel pipe and sharply swings it into the knee of Nova before he starts to grind it on his forehead trying to draw blood until he finally does. The blood poors from Nova at a higher intensity than it did Williams. Williams is stiring and reaches under the ring to grab a composite hockey stick and he breaks it over the back of O'Rapely. He is worn down and gingerly tries putting Kyle back into the ring but fails. He then slowly brings himself to the top of the ropes and goes for a 450 splash but Kyle moves and Williams crashes and burns. Now all three men are on the ground out. Blood slowly coming out of Williams, O'Rapely's back is obviously in severe distress, and Nova is just a crimson mask. The three slowly make it back to their feet at the same time. Just then Mr Baldock appears on the stage.

Mr Baldock: "That's it! That is IT! Alex, you do not need to suffer this kind of punishment. You got placed in an unsafe match enviroment and you do not have to continue. This is an outrage. Leave the ring immediately. You've already showed everyone that you're the best wrestler in this ring!"

Alex Nova turns around flips the bird to the fans and walks up the ramp to Baldock. As soon as he leaves Dan Williams quickly rolls up Kyle O'Rapely, grabbing a handful of tights, 1, 2, 3!
Winner Via Pinfall; Dan Williams

Prior to the main event we get a quick interview with Williams who says he is ready to be the face of CPW, the face of professional wrestling. Noeleen Phoenix appears and wishes him luck.

Quote :
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 Me11
CPW Heavyweight Championship, Singles Match
Will Williams vs. Omega
These two men are already househould names and two of the biggest attractions Chaos Pro Wrestling has. They've shown countless times they're the future of professional wrestling and they seem to fit the bill as the type of product CPW wants to promote. The opening few moments is the classic David versus Goliath with Omega lunging continuously at Will Williams but Williams keeps managing to evade Omega with his sharp turns and rolls. It seems to be building that it's only going to be a matter of time before Omega gets his hand on Williams and that when he does, he may dominate. Williams realises he can't go the whole match on the defense and warily begins to dart in towards Omega, throwing vicious leg kicks. Omega seems to be extremely careful to not get caught with one of these as his whole game strength over Williams requires him to be on a vertical base, the power of Williams kicks and where they're aimed could prove detrimental to Omega. Omega eventually sucks it up and times it perfectly as he waits until the very last second -- in fact I think Williams may have clipped him -- before pulling out of the way of a Williams kick. Omega quickly wraps both hands around the throat of Williams and charges with him straight into the turnbuckle. Omega keeps the choke applied for a few more seconds before he begins lighting up Will Williams chest with numerous chops. The crowd 'oooh' each one and soon big, bright, red welts appear across the chest of Williams. When Omega has decided he he's had enough he literally throws Williams halfway across the ring. With the crowd getting behind Williams already, Omega smirks, taking it as a compliment that the crowd feels the need to chant for Williams. Omega stalks Williams and when he rises Omega charges with a big boot which Williams skilfully baseball slides under Omega. The crowd begin cheering as Williams begins lashing out with repeated kicks to the back of Omega's right knee which forces Omega to drop to one knee. Williams bounces against the ropes and takes Omega to the ground with a jumping kind of clothesline to the semi-downed Omega. The crowd roar and get to their feet as Williams successfully gets Omega to the ground for the first time. Will Williams rises and leaps on Omega grabbing his head and nailing repeated vicious knee strikes to it. The referee looks like he could throw this one out! Was that ... ? It was! A spray of blood leaves the general direction of Omega's face as Williams pounds relentlessly at it. But it seems to have awoken something in Omega. Omega manages to use pure strength to shove Williams off him. Williams scrambles to keep Omega on the ground but Omega springs into a SPEAR! As Will Williams lies crumpled in the center of the ring Omega sits up and we get the full shot of the blood dripping down his face from a wound in his head and his eyes tell a story of intent. Neglecting to go for a pin he picks Williams up and Irish whips him with force towards the ropes which sends Williams flying over the top rope and to the outside. Omega smirks and the commentators put over the damage Omega could do using the enviroment surrounding the ring. Omega slides out and firstly Irish whips Williams into the barricade which causes Williams to fall to the ground clutching his back in agony. Omega then picks Williams up and goes to Irish whip him into the steel steps but WILLIAMS COUNTERS into one of his own!!! With Omega lying in a heap against the steps Williams jumps onto the ring apron before running alongside it and putting his boot to Omega's head squashing it against the steel! "THIS IS AWESOME" chants ring around the arena as Williams heaves and rolls the beast Omega back into the ring. Will Williams climbs onto the tope rope and he points upwards before coming off and connecting with a diving headbutt to the head of Omega! The open wound on Omega's forehead looks dangerously bad after that! Williams goes for the pin but Omega kicks out at two. Williams goes to the top rope but while he's getting his balance Omega dives into the ropes causing Williams foot to slip and Williams ends up crotching himself. Omega throws Williams off the ropes and shocks everyone by climbing up himself. Williams quickly jumps up onto the top tier of ropes to prevent Omega moving but Omega pulls out a huge move -- a spinebuster off the top rope!!! The ring shakes with the force and Williams looks to be in agony with his already damaged back. Omega slips his arm over Williams chest and the referee makes the pinfall -- 1, 2, kickout! Williams survives. Omega begins stomping repeatedly on Williams back and the commentators say they can't even bear to look at this. Omega stops stomping and applies a Boston crab. Omega has Williams arched so far back it looks like his back is going to snap in two. The commetators say Williams needs to tap if he wants to ensure he has a future career in-ring. Williams battles valiantly and with the crowd cheering his name he gets within an inch of the ropes. This is when Omega pretty much sits back on Williams rendering him helpless. Williams hand hovers above the mat as Omega cranks the torque on the submission. Just as it looks like Williams is going to tap he lurches forward and gets his hand around the bottom rope! The crowd pop loudly as Omega is forced to break the hold. The referee wants to Check on the condition of Williams back but Omega pushes him out of the way and then pulls his thumb across his throat signifying the end for Williams. He picks Williams up and hoists him onto his shoulders, going for the 100& Bomb but Williams while on Omega's shoulders delivers a punch to the large cut above Omega's eye which he got from the knee strikes earlier. The crowd pop as Williams hits this area again and again and again! On the fourth punch the wound reopens and blood spurts everywhere, all over the cavas and all over Williams face and chest. Williams goes into frenzy mode punching the wound over and over to unbelievable cheers from the Anaheim crowd. Eventually Omega's knees weaken and he falls to both knees. Williams hops off his shoulders and looks at him straight in the eyes -- well presumably Omega can't see due to the crimson mask he is currently wearing -- and nearly takes Omega's fucking head off with a roundhouse kick to the the skull. The thud as Omega slumps against the mat is loud and it is only outmatched by the huge roar from the fans. Williams manages to slump his body over Omegas as the ref counts one, two, three.
Winner Via Pinfall and NEW CPW Heavyweight Champion; Will Williams

Following the match the crowd is ecstatic as confetti falls and Williams is handed the CPW Heavyweight Championship whilst still on his knees. He rises and holds it high above his head. As the confetti stops, in an absolutely photographic moment, Omega rises behind Williams blood flowing from his face. The crowd begin booing but Williams doesn't take the hint and turns around and gets nailed with a gut-wrenching spear. Omega gets Williams into position for the 100% Bomb when . . .

The biggest pop of the night! IT'S MOTHERFUCKING SURGE! The crowd go apeshit as Surge runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Surge ducks a wild Omega haymaker, kicks him in the stomach and MURDER BAY PLUNGE! The fans cheer loudly as Surge helps Williams to his feet and then raises his hand in victory. The closing image is Surge and Williams celebrating in the ring but Omega's head is just above the apron and the outside and he has a look that could kill on his face.

CPW 2012 All Rights Reserved©

Last edited by Adam on Thu May 03, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Omega is now laying in the trainer's room, getting patched up, as he has no idea where he is, but all he knows is that Surge is gonna get what's coming to him, and then Omega will become champion.

JJ Garrett and Ryan Ford are in their lr, upset at their loss.

Pretty amazing show, but disappointed that neither Omega or Garrett and Ford won.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:20 pm

One promo to be posted both here and in EFNW in 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm

THE FOLLOWING IS SHOWN ON THE TITANTRONS OF BOTH THE EFNW AND THE CPW ARENAS.

Omega sits in a dark room, wide-eyed, his head taped up, as he looks to the floor, hands cupped together. He looks up into the camera, staring at it. He shows anger in his face, as he heavily breathes, the blood-stained tape on his head clearly visible, and he just holds his head.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“Surge, obviously, no matter where I go, I have to teach Surge a lesson. No matter where I go, he’s there, it’s sickening. I can’t get him out of my hair, for good. EFNW, CPW, it’s both the same. In EFNW, I’ve taken him to his limit and beyond, and he still comes after me. Now I have to target his friends and family while he just sits back and rests, as defend my title in 15 minute matches just to get to his family and friends. First there was Kyle O’Rapely, then there was Jimmy Sanchez, and soon, it’ll be Noeleen Phoenix. It’s obvious that I’m still EFNW TV Champion, and have been since I became the first champion. What really makes me angry is the fact that when I get through them all, I’ll defend my title against Surge himself, and win. Why does that make me angry? Because I wanna end this now, I wanna get Surge out of my hair so I can become EFNW Heavyweight Champion once and for all. But with Surge being too scared to face me head-to-head, as I barrel through anyone he holds dear, making me work up a sweat, so I can be weaker when we finally go face to face. Surge, it’s not working. Your hoping I’ll lose my title in one of these matches, and I’m happy to defend my title, I’m a fighting champion. What I want to know is, why wait? Why wait for me to go through these people, when you can protect them, protect them from a monster who wants the taste of blood. Surge, protect them, face me now.”

Omega leans closer to the camera, breathing heavily.

“And while all this was happening, I signed a contract with CPW, Chaos Pro Wrestling, where I barrel through people, and get to Defiance Day. In the CPW Championship match, I face Will Williams, Surge’s best friend it so happens, and what happens after I’m beaten? I go for revenge, revenge that I deserve, but as Will is on my shoulders, Surge’s theme hits, and out he comes. He hits me with the Murder Day Plunge, and I lay in the ring, senseless. Will’s the reason I’m wearing this blood-stained tape right now, but Surge is the entire reason for why I’m talking right now. In EFNW I take you farther than your limits, but you have the nerve to attack me post-match after I lose to Williams, blood flowing down my face, like a true champion. And yet, I walk out of Defiance Day, gold-less. I can admit I lost fairly, but what I can’t stand is how Surge is doing whatever he can, going wherever I am, just to try and get a piece of me. When it comes to you and me Surge, whether it be EFNW or CPW, I will always be better than you. The fans may love you, and hate me, but when it comes to in-ring skills, I am #1. It’s cause I’m ‘Mr. 100%’ Omega, and that means I’m 100% better than everyone else on the planet.”

Omega stands up and pushes the camera over, and the camera turns off.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:37 pm

I'd like to extend huge thank yous to everyone who helped out on the show and I hope it was worth the wait. I'm sure Jake feels the exact same! Thanks guys, for helping this get to it's first PPV. Very happy with everything so far.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:43 pm

In HUGE CPW news;

-Surge has been signed to a short-term CPW contract
-Jarrett Calloway has been signed to a no-compete, non-wrestling CPW contract
-Casey Anomaly has been sidelined with cracked ribs and internal bleeding for an unspecified amount of time
-CPW has reached an agreement with EFNW that will see CPW allowed the use of some EFNW contracted superstars
-In relation to the Surge news, Aidan Steryo has booked a match ALREADY for May PPV Blood Bath. In what is being billed as the 'End of the Omega-Surge Feud' Omega will take on Surge in their final match. Blood Bath is a PPV based on hardcore and over the coming weeks one must wonder what type of stipulation the match will have
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:49 pm

*CPW Champion Will Williams is seen giving no fucks with Surge. None at all*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:16 am

Just noticed the All or Nothing ripoff...
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:29 am

{The Oppression are standing in the Baldock Industries Inc.'s private locker room with the CPW Tag Team Championships around their waists and a cold beer in their right hands}

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:06 am

[Following a very succesful night for Baldock Industries Inc, Mr Baldock himself is seen searching for Aiden Steryo]

[The Kung Fu Kids are seen nursing their wounds backstage, annoyed they didn't win the CPW Tag Team Championships tonight]

[With Casey Anomaly out of the picture, Michael DeJesus is seen celebrating with all the bitches. Expect a promo tonight]

OOC - I thought the show was great all things considered, I hope you all enjoyed it and the many twists and turns along the way!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:56 am

Jarrett wrote:
Just noticed the All or Nothing ripoff...

Somebody mentioned this to me earlier, I forgot to change it. We'll come up with a new name Smile
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:18 am

[We open to the backstage area of the Defiance Day arena. The arena is almost deserted, apart from a few janitors and officials sorting out payments with the arena officials. The camera eventually focuses in on a locker room door with a name plate which reads; Michael DeJesus. The door suddenly swings open and emerges none other than Michael DeJesus, the man who pinned Casey Anomaly, 1, 2, 3 earlier in the night and put him out of commission for an unspecified amount of time. Through the door a string of women can be seen sleeping on the floor, on couches, on each other and the sound of people throwing up echoes out the door. DeJesus makes his way down the hall dressed in a pair of black jeans, a puffy black jumper with fur surrounding the edges, beneath it is his signature Michael DeJesus t-shirt and his eyes are blanketed by a pair of purple sunglasses and he is dragging a small suitcase behind him

Michael DeJesus
“You’re gonna have to cut me a little slack alright, ‘cause the heads spinning, throbbing and the spew chunks are bobbing, ‘cause this pretty face right here, had reason to celebrate ya hear? This pretty face, and don’t get me wrong, it’s damn pretty, but tonight I proved it aint so one dimensional!”

[A man dressed in a black shirt and jeans appears as though he is going to ask DeJesus a question. He avoids eye contact and keeps on walking, ignoring him completely]

Michael DeJesus
“Tonight, Casey Anomaly got in the ring with me again. He thought, he thought that he was tough enough, big enough, ugly enough to flick the switch and bring an end to the party which is Michael DeJesus, he thought two wins was as easy as that, but guess what kid. Despite all the hype, despite all the shit that he and his band of skater rat, emo fags had been spewing for the past month, I proved the world wrong baby, I stepped up and I took what I should’ve took weeks ago, I took a win over Casey Anomaly!”

[Casey Anomaly throws open the doors to the car park and begins making his way across]

Michael DeJesus
“Tonight the party started baby. That shit before now, it was fun, sure but I’m telling ya that right now that the music’s gonna be pumpin’, the bitches gonna be screaming and all them young lads gonna be wet dreaming because “You’re Party Host” is bringing the party full tilt, no holding back, to your TV screens 24/7 ‘cause Casey aint here to rain on my parade no more!”

[DeJesus reaches a green Lamborghini Gallardo and pauses]

Michael DeJesus
“So right now Imma go hit a strip joint, I’m gonna make it rain for the bitches because tonight’s a night of celebration. Tonight was the first night in my path to the CPW Heavyweight Championship.”

[DeJesus hops in the car in speeds off as the feed cuts]

OOC - Very quick, very average. Hopefully I’ll be more active over the coming weeks
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:33 pm

OOC - Very good, very unique. Imo.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:43 pm

The next CPW Champion Dan Williams Chicago's Best arrives, he is in his solid black Lambo and he gets out with fans jeering him. On his forhead is a bandaid covering the cut from last night. He fixes his black suit and straightens out his black tie and puts it back inside the suit jacket right above the black shirt. He looks over at the fans they are unable to see his eyes because of the shades he wears. He stares right through them before getting his bags out of the car and heading inside. Once inside he drops the bags off and leaves his lockeroom.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Alex Nova arrives, happy that his plan worked. Everything fit into place, everyones happy. Except O'Rapely whom we haven't seen yet since Defiance Day. Nova arrives in a grey shirt with the sleeves rolled up and shades along with grey jeans and converse shoes, a very casual look to him. He wonders where his fellow Baldock members are, he's ready to cut a promo.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:49 pm

so what is my caws job now? :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:06 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
so what is my caws job now? :/

Just RP, you'll still be getting booked on the shows lol, through RP'ing with someone you might get into a feud. You know what's happening after Blood Bath though. If you stick around on this site that is.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:17 pm

I do know? :/ i don't think i do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next