The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Uhm .. Fine then .. pfft .. Actually imma go too <3 ILL BE BACK TOMORROW Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:46 am

Alex Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:
The clear cut best man on the planet Dan Williams arrives, he looks amped up for the beating he is about to instill on Nova and Kyle

Alex Nova Dans challenger in their street fight, passes by him and stops glancing toward him and gives him an evil smirk.
Dan chuckles at Nova's attempt to intimidate.

Dan
Can I help you thunder tits?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:44 am

OOC - Not going to be able to get promos in sorry, Adam. School, work and football are taking up all my time at the moment, feel free to write anything up with any of my guys though, I know you're a good enough RPer to do them justice!

[Mr Baldock is seen in the Baldock Industries Inc office/locker room/head quarters. He is approached by ________]

TBC by any Baldock Industries Inc members
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:10 am

Jericho wrote:
OOC - Not going to be able to get promos in sorry, Adam. School, work and football are taking up all my time at the moment, feel free to write anything up with any of my guys though, I know you're a good enough RPer to do them justice!

[Mr Baldock is seen in the Baldock Industries Inc office/locker room/head quarters. He is approached by ________]

Alex Nova shakes his head at Dan then approaches Mr Baldock himself.

"How are you sir.."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:13 am

Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"How are you sir.."

Mr Baldock "Excited. More than excited. The wheels are in motion and tonight is just the beginning. Tonight Baldock Industries takes over, are you prepared?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:14 am

Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"How are you sir.."

Mr Baldock "Excited. More than excited. The wheels are in motion and tonight is just the beginning. Tonight Baldock Industries takes over, are you prepared?"

"Been waiting for this for a mighty long time Mr Baldock.. let the fun begin."

He gives an evil smirk
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:17 am

Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"How are you sir.."

He gives an evil smirk

Mr Baldock "Make sure you're ready. We'll have your back but there is only so much we can do, if you fail it reflects badly on the group and we can't afford to start our path to the top with a loss. Have your fun, but most importantly, get the win."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:22 am

Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"How are you sir.."

He gives an evil smirk

Mr Baldock "Make sure you're ready. We'll have your back but there is only so much we can do, if you fail it reflects badly on the group and we can't afford to start our path to the top with a loss. Have your fun, but most importantly, get the win."

He looks at him and his face turns serious for a moment

"Of course sir.. I would not do anything to disappoint the group. Got any big plans yourself for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:32 am

Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"How are you sir.."

He gives an evil smirk

"Of course sir.. I would not do anything to disappoint the group. Got any big plans yourself for tonight?"

Mr Baldock "All business, I plan on visiting Mr Steryo and looking after your, and the rest of the groups rights. Hopefully it should all be sorted very soon."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:00 am

Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Jericho wrote:

"How are you sir.."

He gives an evil smirk

Mr Baldock "All business, I plan on visiting Mr Steryo and looking after your, and the rest of the groups rights. Hopefully it should all be sorted very soon."

"Sounds perfect.. thank you Mr Baldock.. for giving me this opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 BeFunky_MotionColor_1

I was bored.. :$
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Lovely, most matches are done, I'm just struggling to find time to do everything, college exams and all are this week ya dig?
xx
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes sir, I can help out, I'm free atm.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:32 am

Adam wrote:
Lovely, most matches are done, I'm just struggling to find time to do everything, college exams and all are this week ya dig?
xx

If you can PM it too me in the next four or so hours I can finish it and get it up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:17 pm

There's only a few matches left to be done if anyone wants to take one?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:21 pm

thats why you never trust casey with a efed no more
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:42 pm

A maximum security prison van. Can be seen in the car park with two policemen sitting in the front.

OOC: Another P.Hastings vignette coming soon
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:24 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
thats why you never trust casey with a efed no more
he legitimately hasn't been on for almost a month now. its kinda rediculous. he knows it too. i'll beat him during democracy for you.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:54 pm

OT- Adam I'll take it.

A snow white Bugatti Veyron pulls up to the CPW arena and out steps Alex Nova wearing an all white suit with a black shirt, sleeves rolled up. He takes his bag out and enters the arena with the bag slung over his right shoulder , with a smirk pushes the door to enter. Just the _______ passes by him and says ______.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:00 pm

I can type one if needed.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:06 pm

I can help you if you need it Adam

Dan Williams arrives, he walks into the arena with the fans outside booing him, he shakes his head at their idiocy and carries on into the arena with his black suit with pink pinstripes and a bright pink shirt with black tie. On his face he has shades on and continues wearing them as he enters the arena.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:42 pm

White guy wrote:

Dan Williams arrives, he walks into the arena with the fans outside booing him, he shakes his head at their idiocy and carries on into the arena with his black suit with pink pinstripes and a bright pink shirt with black tie. On his face he has shades on and continues wearing them as he enters the arena.

Alex Nova walks by him and stops and smirks. He then looks at him up and down"Taking after me eh? With the fresh new look and everything.. I know.. I know.. everyone is aiming to be LIKE ME, eat like me.. act like me, because as you know I've always been the next big thing.."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:46 pm

LeBron Carter walks into the arena with a grin on his face. He's wearing nothing but jeans and a tank top with possibly fake bullet holes in it. He slaps some hands before making his way into the hallway of the arena. He goes to catering amd starts his meal: fried chicken and Kool-Aid. He starts to devour it before being approached by _________.

OT-TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:

Alex Nova walks by him and stops and smirks. He then looks at him up and down"Taking after me eh? With the fresh new look and everything.. I know.. I know.. everyone is aiming to be LIKE ME, eat like me.. act like me, because as you know I've always been the next big thing.."
Williams looks confused, he always dresses fresh

Dan Williams
Whoa, I'm gonna stop you right there skid mark, I'm kinda the best dresser around here always have been and always will be. That Red Cross donation that you are wearing it's cute. It really is. Would I ever wear it? Uh no. Now princess you may be the "next big thing" but you've been around for a while and are pretty much nothing more than the fat girl that hangs around all the pretty girls. You are always a brides maid and never a bride. So thunder tits I know you think you are real cool and all being whats his faces side kick but maybe just maybe one day you will leave the nest for good.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:02 pm

CPW Presents : The Grappling Zone Pre-PPV Hype Edition
29/04/2012

The sun begins to set amidst a orange and purple skyline, the cool October wind rolls through Paris, France on this quiet morning where The Sacrificer Of Sorrow himself Alex Nova stands on top Le Den Lion in downtown Paris. Le Den Lion was actually the 2nd Hotel opened by Nova's billionaire grandfather Richard Nova back in 1932, and today it stands as a testament to the Nova legacy.

Alex stands on the the roof of the hotel looking down on the city in all it's silent morning glory, his barrery powered radio sitting on the ledge before him as he takes a swig of beer from the green Heinekin bottle in his hand. Where most would find it too early for one to be drinking, Alex Nova has actually not slept from the night before and therefore it's actually still late, and not early at as far as Nova is concerned. He finishes chugging his beer before suddenly launching the glass bottle into the air, throwing it towards the CPW Defiance Day billboard across from him displaying Omega's face. The glass shatters as it makes contact with the image of the CPW superstar and Alex Nova lets out a slight chuckle before heading over to the radio and turning it up louder, the music that blares from the speakers is now more clearly audible.

They wanna hold you back, tell ‘em pee off,
Whenever they say you can’t, take the T off.
I remember when they told me I couldn't be famous,
Now my dream and reality is simultaneous.
Yeah, work your own way to the top,
If they put you on a pedestal they can take you off,
And there's a higher level than the top
You gotta make more, don't do with what you got
Yeah, so get it in go sunny
Not everybody gets a second chance at getting money
Or even getting lucky so you gotta feel
The hunger in your tummy

Some people have to learn
Some people wait there turn
Some people but not me
I was born a champion

But I was born a champion
But I was born a champion

Alex Nova watches over all the people buzzing to and from in their four door Sedans, entire families of fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, all happy to be together as they buzz around blissfully. "Ordinary people" Alex says to himself before chuckling. He grabs himself another beer and pops the top off before flicking off the rooftop and taking another swig of his favorite beer. Nova pulls his pack of cigarettes out of his coat pocket and places a Marlboro Menthol between his lips and lighting it as the music continues to play behind him. He heads to the radio and changes the station to 87.5 AM, ESPN Radio.

Radio: Welcoming to ESPN's Wrestling Round-up, The Defiance Day edition. I'm Roger Sterling, thanks for tuning in. A lot of talk has been about the triple threat match deciding who really is Chicago's Finest. Over the past few weeks we've seen Alex Nova forge alliances with a group called Baldock Incorporated. Featuring Him and a couple other members. Alex left the ring this past week in his handicap match against Smokin' B Enterprises and we cou-...

Alex Nova calmly walks up to the radio and lifts it up before dropping it over the ledge of the rooftop and watching it fall to the ground as it smashed into pieces only inches away from a father and son talking a morning walk together. Nova lets out a sinister laugh before addressing all the people below him, pretending he is addressing a CPW crowd, as if these people could actually hear the raving lunatic who stands atop the hotel like a larger than life god commanding his people from a mountain top.

Alex Nova: "You know, it was about a year ago that I made my NAWA PPV Debut at Vengeance. I still remember it like it was yesterday, as clear as day, the energy I had coursing through my veins, the pure unadulterated adrenaline. I remember where I was but more importantly I remembered who I was. You see, I wasn't the man that all you see now. The Alex Nova who came to the NAWA, he was unproven, just a naive kid fresh off the bus running off at the mouth because he beat the NAWA Champion Anderson Wright after his debut. Thing is, I would come out here and yell "I am the greatest, I'm better than the champion and everyone should kiss my feet" but never did I think that I would have my shot only a year later. Well here I am, one year later, and I am still reminding you ALL that I am still the greatest, I'm still better than the worthless scums like O'Rapely and Williams, and you should all still be kissing my feet. What's changed, you may ask? Well one year ago I told you all that I would beat everyone in my way to achieving great tasks.. Now? I've already done it. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else, that's exactly what I did. I have beaten World Champions, TV Champions and big EFNW competitors like Kevin Evans all while they held their titles. I have beaten Riff Radley on more than one occasion and I have beaten his boyfriend to a bloody pulp George more than I can count on both hands. I guess that makes me a wildcard, the most unpredictable man in the CPW. When you think I am going to zig, I zag. When you think I am finished, I'm just getting started. When you think you know who Alex Nova is, I shed my skin and reveal another facet. I am the most popular superstar in the CPW, when everyone cuts their little promo's they all mention me, spending a paragraph or two talking crap about me even they they don't have a match with me. My name is on everyones minds and in everyones mouths. They all talk about what I did, what I am doing and what I am going to do. Now, there has been so much that has transpired recently, between Dan Williams, Kyle O'Rapely and myself, so much that it's all become rather convoluted. I know all about these men and what they will bring to the table. And nevermind the fact that just about everyone in the CPW, man or woman, has had a go with these two pathetic lunatics, I am expected to believe that I am the only one who went "diving without a wetsuit". You all should not forget who I am, and Dan Williams wants to pretend you people never knew my name, but the fact of the matter is that I am here and I am still the centerpiece of The CPW. Allow me to reintroduce myself: My name is Alexander Nova, Esquire, and I am the greatest man alive. I am the 2003 NAWA Rookie Of The Year and the 2012 and reigning EFNW Revolution Champion. I am the monster in your closet, I am the demon in your ear sprinkling your brain with generous amounts fear and doubt, I am the god damned Shark from Jaws and I am the most Astonishing human being to ever step foot in an motherfucking wrestling ring. I have already beaten men close to these ones.Exactly like them as a matter of fact, and the way I see it, the question is no longer "When" will I win the CPW Championship, we all know that the time for that is soon . No, the new question is "How" will I win the CPW Championship. We all know I'll get there soon.. Will I hit Omega or Will with a Bittersweet Karma Injection or will I flip and squish him with my Death from Above and then pin him like a sniveling little snot nosed bitch? Either way, it would take a genuine act of god for Omega to come out of that match still standing, let alone victorious. Everything I have done in the past year, the sweat I have poured, the blood I have spilled, the bones I have broken...it has all led to this very moment and I am making an honest to god promise on my own mothers grave that I am walking out of Defiance Day tonight with my arm raised and a 'W' under the column. It is everything I am, and to put it quite frankly, it is the ONLY thing I care for. Friends, lovers, family, none of them matter to me. I destroyed Anderson Wright, Pete "The Street" Kirkman, and even my estranged lover Zoey along with several others just to use their heads as stepping stones to get a title and all that animosity, that ambition and ruthless aggression, a years worth of irrevocable damage, it will all be replicated sevenfold in one match at Defiance Day. It will truly be my finest moment."

Nova paces frantically sporting a devilish grin before taking another drag of his cigarette.

Alex Nova: "Dan Williams and Kyle O'Rapely are without a doubt at the forefront of my attention, and rightfully so, they have the one thing I want more than anything: The chance to become world champion. But I will get to them in just a moment, first, there are others I need to address one last time before I take my rightful spot as number one contender material. You know who they are. A handful of jerk offs ..my jerk offs who run around the CPW longing for control. The legendary "Baldock Incorporated". My current relationship with these men reminds me of a story from my youth. You see, I was 12 years old, I had this snake. An Albino Boa Constrictor. He was the coolest snake you had ever seen and as a kid, I really like snakes. Every week, I would put a live Mouse in his terrarium and he would eat them, slowly. I always watched, smiling, as he ate the little rodents ass first as their eye balls bulged out of their sockets before their insides oozed out of their mouths like toothpaste through a tube. The snake was the king of his domain. Then one day, I bring home this mouse and I throw him right in the tank with the snake, and the snake perks up because he knows it's f******king lunchtime this mouse is a pretty decent size. He slowly slithers on over to the mouse and as he inches his face towards him, The mouse springs forward instead of running away like the others. No, this Mouse sprang forward and scratched the snakes eye out. The snake, he didn't know what the hell to do. He just slithered back to his rock and kinda coiled back behind it. The Mouse wasn't even scared, he just hung out there licking his balls and scratching himself. Day after day, the snake refused to leave his area, and I would put more mice in the tank but they would just hide behind the other mouse. A few months later, I had a tank full of mice, and the snake died of starvation. You see, in this story, my relationship with these men are the snake, and I am the mouse. Zoey is the head of the snake, and I knew that what I had to to to kill the snake was to cut off his head. I wont have to do that though..don't worry..just a thought that I might pull it out if my options are short. Each and everyone of you owe me your gratitude and at the very least should declare me your savior. That's all I ask. The winds of change are in motion, as the season changes, everything that once was begins to decay and wither, making room for everything new. Dan Williams, you will probably be the very first one to speak up when the camera rolls for Defiance Day, as you always have to make damn sure your voice is heard before anyone elses. You like to talk and what you talk about is very predictable. You will come out here and talk about everyone that you have beat, you will subtly not mention everyone that beat you or how you lose just about every match you are place in, you will make a few jokes about human waste and genitalia, then go in to crack a few more jokes that no one but you will laugh at, then you might slip in a nursery rhyme you or a stupid story while the ratings decline drastically with each word, and then after it's all said and done you will pat yourself on the back on your way out to the ring where you get slaughter almost every time. However, Kyle O Rapely on the other hand likes to spin, his stories are often based in fantasy. Kyle you fancie your self a god with magical powers and you have a whole entourage of losers wth goofy names you met at a Dungeons And Dragons convention. Kyle, you need to face reality, and the reality is that you are not, nor have you ever been, fit to BEAT me. This is an honest to god fact and everyone in the locker room down to everyone watching Fusion from their living room all know the truth, that you are loser, a failed excuse for a competitor that can never win when it matters and only gets by on the hard work that others put in. Kyle O'Rapely, your entire existence is a joke, and not a funny one, but more or less a pathetic, dark-comedy kinda deal where it's so sick and twisted that we feel too bad for you to laugh. Your future family, they will DIE to get away from you because your wife realized the epic mistake she made by relying on you, so rather than have to dreadfully wait for you to come home every night, she would rather burn in hell. I wouldn't blame her. You are nothing more than a simple, small minded nerd who lost his hair at a young age and takes fantasy games too seriously. Your theme song hits the PA system and we all hear "I'm Chicago's BEST". No ones gonna ever bring you down? We all know that's a lie. EVERYONE brings you down. And you want to challenge me in a street fight?? You are the one who is supposed to carry the entire CPW on his back? Please. Everyone who is anyone knows that I am the true face of The CPW, it's my name on the signs and it's my face on the T-Shirts. Kyle has thrown all credibility to the wayside long ago and embraced his delusional nature the moment he brushed off my interference on Fusion last night.If a man is defined by his action, then what's that say about me and what's that say about Dan Williams? If I am the Shark from Jaws, then Kyle you are one of those parasitic fish that cling to bellies of the shark, waiting for leftover morsels the shark leaves behind when he feeds, as we all saw that on Fusion this past week. It all changes at Defiance Day 2012. Not only will I become number one contender after only a couple weeks in this dump, but I will also be the first man to successfully convert this opportunity into the CPW Championship, the most prestigious title in this business. A man who speaks loudly is measured by his actions, my actions are immeasurable. I have studied Dan and Kyle, I have faced guys like them several times and can now predict their every move, where I am completely unpredictable as stated before. Day in and day out I am inside the gym, perfecting the masterpiece that is my body, training to be better and that explains why every time you see me, I AM better than the last time you saw me. The new Alex Nova would destroy the old Alex Nova in a match, and the old Alex Nova was still better than Dan Williams and Kyle O'Rapely."

Nova flicks his cigarette away and finishes his beer before pausing and looking back at Omegas face on the billboard across from him.

Alex Nova: "So what are you going to do, Dan and Kyle? What are you going to do when you are laying with your backs on the mat, looking up at those big white ceiling lights as thousands and thousands of your fans try their hardest to rally you to you your feet, only for you two to let them down yet again? What are you going to do when I beat you and break you so badly that you can't even make it out of the arena without the help of several EMT's loading you into the back of an ambulance, The paramedics carrying away a false god in his orange and white chariot, driving you to the hospital which will hopefully be your last stop on your road to hell. Then what do you two do? When the memory of your CPW contender spot is either forgotten, or lampooned so badly that it falls in line some of the worst this company has ever seen..EVER. I'll tell you what you two will do: You two being the parasitic insects that you guys are, you will shrug your shoulders, pretend it never happened and then go on to challenge me for MY championship when I get it every month, losing each and every time. That's what we call insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I'm no mathematician, but you two combined had what, 10, 12 shots for the world titles? And you guys only won it on what was to be your final chance, only winning because someone interfered and literally covered an unconscious body with your lifeless body, allowing you two a cheap and easy victory. By those numbers, I would say that my chances of walking out of this one the winner are slightly higher than yours, guys..sorry to burst your bubble. But hey, don't worry, as I said earlier you two will probably be given 900 other shots at the belt that you can just piss away. Revel in your failure. Know your strengths and accept your weaknesses. A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be. It astounds me how much you two and my ex-lover Zoey actually have in common. You both have this false swagger, an artificial charisma you both use to convey strength and to hide the fact that you are both completely scared and vulnerable. Like Zoey, you claim that your success was self-made, when in actuality you both have relied on other people to carry your asses your entire life. Zoey has been a part of almost every stable to come through with me in companies across the globe, banging her way through all of them. She may be a community bicycle, but hey, you two are just ingrates, and that's a whole hell of a lot worse. So you two can take your shiny old chrome dome, take your $3.00 flea market contact lenses, your goatee that came right out the year 1995, your happy hookers and your Joe The Cameramen, and bring them ALL down to my ring while I show the entire world how it's done, at your expense, all the while becoming the number one contender for the CPW world heavyweight championship."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Demon of the CPW stands backstage with his hands up on the wall, leaning against it. As the camera draws closer, Fang turns to face it. He flips his dark black hair out of his masked face before speaking.

Fang: "Defiance Day? What do you call it? What do you think of it? I think of it as a Day of Reckoning. A day for not only glory for one, but pure destruction. At Defiance Day, I make by PPV debut. You see...Jay believes he is the bull of the woods here. But that's where he is wrong. His over confidence sickens me to my core. He thinks he can pick fights with any person he comes face to face with. But what he doesn't understand is that...I am not a person."

Fang glares into the camera as his hair begins to flow in his face.

Fang: "I am a demon, I do not come from a normal life. I come straight from Hell! Jay McCoy, I told you when you mess with fire, you will eventually be burned! So keep it up...because at Defiance Day, I promise you...no I vow! I vow that you will leave burned by my hands!"

Fang glares into the camera, his eyes tell the story as he prepares for his first PPV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera fades into the backstage interview area and Ricky Kenzie comes into view of the camera with a microphone in hand.

Ricky Kenzie: "Welcome again ladies and gentlemen it is I, Ricky Kenzie, and we are heading into CPW's first Pay-Per-View.... Defiance Day! Now our card is stacked with matches of legendary proportions! Now joining me at this time is a true American Patriot. He has been in an intense rivalry with a patriot of the Canadian flavor. So help me welcome Tim TapOut."

The crowd watching from the crowd begin to cheer as the camera zooms out to bring Tim into view. He's standing with his arms crossed wearing his custom American themed shirt.

Ricky Kenzie: "Now Tim, you haven't been able to get a hold of Bret Henderson. First he's cost you a possible win in the World title tournament, then just this past week he distracted you AND disrespected the entire USA by burning the flag on National Television!"

Tim cuts Ricky off as he takes the mic from him.

Tim TapOut: "So? All you're doing is telling me and everyone that he's a grade 'A' disrespectful Canadian asshole. Although it was completely obvious just from his looks. He's Canadian what do you expect? But what he did this week... was BEYOND crossing the line."

Ricky Kenzie: "What do you mean by going beyond crossing the line? Yeah, he burned the flag and cost you the match but how is he crossing the line in your mind?"

Tim TapOut: "You obviously don't care for this country like I do Ricky. Brave men and women, have lost their lives protecting this nation, keeping it free, and making sure we stay the best damn nation in the world. What he did was slap the face of every single person who died defending this nation, slapped the face of ever single American, and me! Go ahead screw me out of a match to make a name for yourself... I get that it's the business, but when you disrespect the great people of America... then I'm going to fight for them! Bret Henderson.... I'm taking you to the Red, White, and Blue hell and beating the holy hell out of you!"

Ricky Kenzie: "Now Tim, if Bret doesn't show to the match like he did this past show... What are you going to do?"

Tim TapOut: "We're going to have the match Ricky. If he doesn't come out to the ring like this past time.... then I'm going to find him! I will bring the damn match to him! If he doesn't show to the areana... then I'll fly to the frozen hell hole known as Canada! I'll piss in all their maple syrup, shit on their 'bacon' , and beat the hell out of their faggot ass hockey players! I will not STOP until I get my hands on Bret Henderson!...... Bret, at Defiance Day.... I'm going to whip your ass the American way... with my boot up your Canadian Ass!"

Tim leaves to a roaring crowd. The camera zooms in on Ricky again.

Ricky Kenzie: "Well you heard it here folks! Tim TapOut vs Bret Henderson! Who will win? America vs Canada! Tune in to Defiance Day to find out! I'm Ricky Kenzie, and this is CPW!"

The camera fades and shows the CPW Logo before the screen goes back to normal.

What does Defiance Day mean to you?
Who is the Best in the World?
Who is the Best in Canada?
Who is the Best in The United States?
In Detroit?
In Texas?
In Russia?

All these things are wrong.
Defiance Day means one thing and one thing only!

Who is Chicago's Best?!

Kyle O'Rapely: "To me .. Being Chicago's best is very important. It shows that we are proud of where we are from. It proves that nobody else can compare to our Chicago Talent. It says that we are one of the best that Chicago has to offer."

Alex Nova: "It doesn't matter, who everyone thinks is going to be Chicago's Best, because I am already it. I am apart of Baldock Industries Inc. I am the Best, not only in Chicago, but everywhere else in the World. I am the Greatest Superstar to ever live, and be it a Street Fight, Ladder Match, Tables Match .. At the end of the night, my hand will be be raised and I will walk out on top."

Dan Williams: "No .. It's not that I don't care .. Its the fact that this just doesn't matter, but now that things have changed and it is now a Number One Contenders Match, I am in it to win it. I will destroy that punk Kyle O'Rapely, and Alex Nova won't even be able to stand. I am going to walk out Number One Contender and Chicago's Best. Because I am Dan Williams, and I'm just that damn good."

Voice: "On Sunday, April 29th 2012, hell will be unleashed. Who will walks out Chicago's Best? Will it be Kyle O'Rapely? Alex Nova? or Dan Williams?"

DEFIANCE DAY!

The camera shows views of Omega hitting the 100% Bomb on people, as Omega is heard saying.

Omega: “I’m ‘Mr. 100%’ Omega.”

It continuously then shows views of Omega standing over fallen opponents, smirking, as quotes from him say things like.

Omega: “Nobody can touch me.”

Shot of Omega standing over Ryan Andrews.

Omega: “I’m the best you’ve ever seen.”

Shot of Omega standing over Casey Anomaly.

Omega: “I will be the first CPW Champion.”

At the end, just Omega’s face is shown, as he smirks, the voiceover comes for the last time.

Omega: “And that means I’m 100% better than everyone.”

The camera comes to a locker-room where Will Williams is smoking what looks to be a joint. He gets up and stubs it out on the poster for Defiance Day which features Omega. He then turns to the camera and stares into it motioning for a championship around his waist as the hype-edition ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next