The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 am

.nova. wrote:
Tyga wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Tyga wrote:
~Zavier Ashley smirks, and walks off, looking for an opponent to face on tommorrow's show~

Just then the newly acquired monster from ECCW, Krimson, arrives and fixes his gloves as he walks by Zavier. He gives an evil smirk as he walks by him and the lights flicker on his arrival.

~Zavier simply smirks, trying not to show his intimidation of the monster.~

Zavier Ashley: What's up, Fatty? ~He chuckles to himself~

Krimson thrusts his arms down surrounding both these men in a circle of fire. He smirks and looks at him in the eye.

"I advise you to quit your immature behavior.. because I doubt you'll get out of this predicament. Now Zavier.. I've been watching you. You seem like the kind that draws blood easily and will sink to the murky pits of fire in the afterlife, which should make things much more amusing for me to watch as I will be joining.. you are a rapper, I do not understand what you are trying to achieve by verbally assaulting me? So here's my advice to you.. instead of running your mouth, you step into the darkness, and play my little game.."

~Zavier looks at the fire that surrounds him, and then back at Krimson~

Zavier Ashley: Wait, Let me get this straight, because I don't get your stupid gothic shit and stuuf like that. Your challenging me to a match, right? ~He smirks~
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Tyga wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Tyga wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Tyga wrote:
~Zavier Ashley smirks, and walks off, looking for an opponent to face on tommorrow's show~

Just then the newly acquired monster from ECCW, Krimson, arrives and fixes his gloves as he walks by Zavier. He gives an evil smirk as he walks by him and the lights flicker on his arrival.

~Zavier simply smirks, trying not to show his intimidation of the monster.~

Zavier Ashley: What's up, Fatty? ~He chuckles to himself~

Krimson thrusts his arms down surrounding both these men in a circle of fire. He smirks and looks at him in the eye.

"I advise you to quit your immature behavior.. because I doubt you'll get out of this predicament. Now Zavier.. I've been watching you. You seem like the kind that draws blood easily and will sink to the murky pits of fire in the afterlife, which should make things much more amusing for me to watch as I will be joining.. you are a rapper, I do not understand what you are trying to achieve by verbally assaulting me? So here's my advice to you.. instead of running your mouth, you step into the darkness, and play my little game.."

~Zavier looks at the fire that surrounds him, and then back at Krimson~

Zavier Ashley: Wait, Let me get this straight, because I don't get your stupid gothic
shit and stuuf like that. Your challenging me to a match, right? ~He smirks~

He tilts his head to the side

"A match? I'm not looking to step into the ring with someone of your poor knowledge. Ask the pirate or the two junkies.. I'm not one to take as a joke."

The fire disappears and he walks down the hall
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

~Zavier smirks, and mutters to himself "That's what I thought." as he takes the answer as a no, before continuing to search for a challenge.~
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:03 pm

@AntiDope554: "Gimme somethin' to freestyle on niggas"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Tyga wrote:
~Zavier smirks, and mutters to himself "That's what I thought." as he takes the answer as a no, before continuing to search for a challenge.~

Randy Thrash & Taylor Braxten

"Well look here Taylor...it's a new dish to toss out."

*Randy removes his sunglasses and pulls Taylor along with him to walk over to Zavier*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Fang

*the masked 7'0 demon walks around backstage, with his vest hood up over his long hair and masked face, still on the hunt for Jay McCoy*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:

*Randy removes his sunglasses and pulls Taylor along with him to walk over to Zavier*

~Zavier laughs, but in a sarcastic way~

Zavier Ashley: I'm no-one's dish to toss out, and you'd better remember that, dude, because I'm sure I could kick your ass.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Zavier Ashley: I'm no-one's dish to toss out, and you'd better remember that, dude, because I'm sure I could kick your ass.

Randy

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down! I guess there isn't time for introductions? Or are you just going to "kick my ass"

*he mocks Zavier*

"Listen hear you sorry son of a bitch, watch your tone with me rookie. Who are you suppose to be? The rip off of T-Pain? No wait...I got it! Wiz Khalifa?! But wait a second...those guys have some kind of talent. What do you do? Is your process of intimidating someone come to life from your little rhymes, I'm sorry I mean raps!"

*Randy smirks as Taylor holds in a small chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Randy

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down! I guess there isn't time for introductions? Or are you just going to "kick my ass"

*he mocks Zavier*

"Listen hear you sorry son of a bitch, watch your tone with me rookie. Who are you suppose to be? The rip off of T-Pain? No wait...I got it! Wiz Khalifa?! But wait a second...those guys have some kind of talent. What do you do? Is your process of intimidating someone come to life from your little rhymes, I'm sorry I mean raps!"

~Zavier laughs loudly, before pretending to wipe a tear due to the laughter~

Zavier Ashley: Boy, What a joke! I ain't a T-Pain wannabe, I ain't a Wiz Khalifa wannabe. Because the truth of the matter is I'm Zavier Ashley. ~He smirks~ Which mean's I'm better than you. At least I do something, creating rap, because I sure as hell know that you couldn't do anything else better. Don't deny it either. ~He grins~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Randy

*he mocks Zavier*

~Zavier laughs loudly, before pretending to wipe a tear due to the laughter~

Zavier Ashley: Boy, What a joke! I ain't a T-Pain wannabe, I ain't a Wiz Khalifa wannabe. Because the truth of the matter is I'm Zavier Ashley. ~He smirks~ Which mean's I'm better than you. At least I do something, creating rap, because I sure as hell know that you couldn't do anything else better. Don't deny it either. ~He grins~

Randy

*begins to mock him before getting back tone*

"Do you see this?"

*he grabs Taylor's wrist and pulls her infront of him*

"This is the most beautiful woman in the world, I don't see you with anything like this ether. Now get the hell out of the way Taylor!"

*he shoves her back behind her as she shows a look of annoyance and confusion*

"Listen shrimp...If you think for one second creating rap is a talent. You are damn sure have a brain the size of a small nut shell. I know what there is one thing I am better at than you...and that's life in general. I am going to be a World Champion, I am the future of this company and you are just one small stepping stone that I will have to conquer. Now get the Hell out of my way before I paint the wall with your face!"

*Randy grabs Taylor by her wrist and they walk off brushing past Zavier*

ot: i g2g sorry dude
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:56 pm

OT: No problems, man.#

~Zavier smirks~

Zavier Ashley: Jerk...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 Coollogo_com-2580864

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 19865390

Back against the wall and odds.
With the strength of a will and a cause,
Your pursuits are called outstanding.
You're emotionally complex.
Against the grain of dystopic claims,
Not the thoughts your actions entertain,
And you, have proved, to be
A real human being, and a real hero
Real human being, and a real hero

WHITE HOT

Alex Nova's snow white Bugatti Veyron looks like a blur as it roars down the empty highway, The Veyrons quad-turbocharged W16 engine sounding like a Dragons battle-cry. Gripping the wheel, his knuckles go white with excitement. The Veyron is the fastest street legal car in the world, capable of hitting 270 mph, and it looks like Alex Nova is trying to see if he can hit that number and is channeling his inner speed racer. Inside the car Nova takes a sip from his Pepsi and a drag of his cigarette before smiling at the camera.

Downtown Chicago, 12:35 PM

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 Anova1

You know it's funny to me, how I'm the most hated man in the wrestling industry today.. a couple of years ago I was a face, a man of my word, and a true role model to young fans across the nation. I was an inspiration and someone worth watching. I traveled far and wide to encounter numerous obstacles in my way to becoming what I am today. And because of those obstacles I AM, what I am today. Those little bumps in the road and all the pain I went through, now I know it's my time to shine. There comes those times in life where you have to take risks you know? And I've been doing it for quite some time, but I haven't seen it paying off. Sure a couple of title reigns but no world title as of yet. That's soon to change. In all my moths of professional wrestling I've had ups and downs, from title reigns to injuries, to just sitting at home and watching.. but now it's my time to step up my game once again. My next tasks is Casey Anomaly. This man is a legend, someone like Cyrus Black, who I fell victim to, in a match that I thought I'd come out on top on. This man is just like him, similar to him in many ways physically and mentally. He plays a quick game and once again, I'm going to say... I'm ready for him. When you're at the top of the mountain you can see everyone and everything that is below you. That's where the rest of them will be. When I capture the world title, they are all going to be looking up at me while I stand at the top of the mountain. My competition is a stiff as it's going to get, and it doesn't matter who else shows up to join the party, whether it's Surge, Casey, hell bring Cyrus here too, we'll have a family reunion. I came to CPW with a purpose, and it's pretty clear I still have the same mind-set as when I was brought here, and that is to become world champion. Everyone I'm sure has heard our own GM say, "Just because you don't wear the title around your waist, doesn't mean you can't become the king.." or something along that line. But he was wrong. You DO need gold to prove you're the king. What's a king without his crown, my grandfather would always say. And I'll take his word over Nowhere's anyday. See a couple of days ago on our first show here, I told Tim Taylor EXACTLY, what I would do to him. And I went out there.. and I did it. I never needed the Canadians help.. hell I hate Canada. I could have easily beaten Tim Taylor without his help what-so-ever. Tim Taylor is done now, and it's time for me to level out the playing field. First off we have Will .. once again he is one to watch out for. An experienced wrestler I'm sure, and has the same thing in mind, to capture the title. When his little match with Dan was taking place, a thing popped up on the big screen that caught my attention, and this has been bugging me for a bit also. "Chicago's BEST" stop.. you know how many guys their are on this roster that are from Chi-town, but there is only ONE BEST. And that is me.. Alex Nova. Whoever was playing with him, or whoever THINKS they're Chicago's Best, are reading the wrong part of the book. A copy.. simply the demo. I'm the real version. Nothing more but pure ability to do well.

The Veyron comes to an abrupt stop and Nova steps out of the car with a full on beard now he heads in and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. He lights one and sits down on the table. He takes a puff of it and looks around the bar then into the camera.

My career is at the point of no turning back, now that I've made it this far.. it's pretty clear that there's no chance that I WILL, turn back. A place like this helps me think, and I need all the thinking I can do if I want to defeat Casey in our next match. Will is most likely to square off against Omega.. which leaves me with the Ace of Spades. This wrestling business is kind of like a deck of cards. Here we have the pile of numbers, the newly acquired superstars that nobody knows about.. and quite honestly with all due respect, nobody cares about. They're just the numbers. Then we get a little more interesting coming into the King, Queen, Jack, and Ace. The wildcards. The leaders of the pack. CPW only has a few. We all fit under those categories, but only one, can fit under the Ace category, and that's me hopefully. The rest fall under. At our first pay-per-view I will prove to the world, WHY.. I'm going to become the world champion. WHY, this was my goal from the beginning and I'm going to do it in any..way..possible. In the past I was known to pick up dirty victories, call them cheap, say I stole it.. but hey, a victory is a victory, as long as you get your arm raised. I'm going to jump back and fourth here.. I want to send a little message to our so called "General manager" who likes to play favorites. Let me tell you something; I was never a favorite. I was never chosen first, I was never BORN first. I was always second, second last, third.. somewhere in between, but never first. So if you hire guys into this business.. treat em the same.. don't treat them better than the rest because of what city they're from. Yes I'm talking to you Zavier. I don't care if you're a rapper, I don't care if you're a pirate, hell I don't care if you're baby Jesus himself, I will murder you if it means getting that title. So look into my eyes, do you see any fear? Yes.. I am scared on the outcome. If we take the generally accepted definition of bravery as a quality which knows no fear, I have never seen a brave man. All men are frightened. The more they are frightened. You want to do something, you want to have the bravery to do something original. And there will always be people who are like, the classicists who are like, 'No, but it's got to have this.' In life, there are people like that attached to every single thing that there is. These are the same people that are still playing vinyl. I'm not one of those people. Some of you are though.. you may not notice it, but I do. In my match with Tim Taylor, I knew he would make just that little mistake that would cost him the match, and eliminate him from the tournament and crush his dream of becoming CPW world champion. My dream, is still in tact. It's not a dream, I think of it more as a proving point. As much as I would like to capture the world title, that's not my primary focus right now. Right now, my main focus is on defeating Casey Anomaly and then after that having the right to say.. "Yeah.. I beat him." with the proof to bat. Nobody is unbeatable, and I will prove just that.

The dealer hands out the cards and he looks at it, An Ace of Spades, A queen of Diamonds, A Jack of Clubs, and a King of Diamonds. He smirks and places it on the table and they all look at him with widened eyes. He collects all the chips and takes a drag of his smoke. He puts it out and takes a sip of his beer.

The time will come for Chicago's best to actually come out. Right now he's hiding, he's hiding behind a shadow, not fully revealed. He is just a mere reflection of what's to come in the near future. Soon he will come though, and when that time comes everyone better be ready to see the new me. It's already starting to shape as I speak. The changes are slowly coming. Soon, you will see, who really is Chicago's Best, and I'm not just saying that to add some hype like the faggot on last weeks show.. I mean it. Born and raised in Illinois I was taught how to do stuff by my fathers rules. He taught me everything from Wrestling, to simply speaking and making my presence felt every step I took, so people would look down the street and say, "oh no..he's back". I really wanted to be heard of. I wanted my families name up on billboards, and I wanted the name NOVA to ring through everyone's ears til they bled and made a lovely red swimming pool where everyone could swim in on a hot summer day. He taught me how to read, write, draw.. the man taught me how to endure any type of physical and emotional pain that I encountered. My own father would beat me til I was a bloody wreck, and I would go to school the next day with cuts and bruises all over me.. the teacher would run up to me as soon as she saw me I cracked a smile and she goes... "Alex.. honey what happened?!" and I smile and say.. "I did it.." . My mom was into it too. She didn't care, she was a chilled, laid back stay at home mom with 4 kids. We were making ourselves known in Illinois. From every street corner we were being talked about, and I was happy. I didn't care if they were negative things, or positive, I was happy. MY dad soon passed away and I saw my life flash before my eyes. I had flashbacks of him teaching me, and to this day I still have them. That's why when I walk down that ramp and give it my all, it's because of that man and that man only. To this day I still endure pain, but it doesn't hurt at all because I've lived through it. Now I just have to accomplish more. And It begins .. now. I'm Alex Nova.. and I AM.. Chicago's BEST.

The screen moves back and Nova plays another card and finishes his beer as the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:22 pm

OOC - Sweet promo dude but why do you assume you're facing Casey in the semis? You could just as easily be facing Williams or Omega! lol
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

OT- thanks a lot man, appreciate it. Anything I can work on? And I know lol, that's what I was thinking when I was writing but but then I'm like ehh fuck it. I just thought since Will won, he'd face Omega.. and like that.. bam. Razz
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:15 pm

~Zavier Ashley rushes frantically around the hallways of the arena, still knowing he has to find competition for later on tonight~
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Preview for the April 14th edition of
The Grappling Zone

The first episode of The Grappling Zone this Saturday kicks off with tag team action. The match pits the The Kung Fu Kids against JJ Garrett & Ryan Ford. Both of these teams have years of experience together but will it be the half brother connection of JJ Garrett and Ryan Ford or the power of Kung Foo that will overcome?

Earlier on in the weak, protege of the infamous Road Dogg, D O to the double G, asked CPW Director Matt Nowhere for a match this Saturday. Nowhere agreed as long as Matt could chose the opponent. With the plethora of new and old talent flowing into CPW it could be any way.

Just as D O to the double G asked Nowhere for a match, the other director CPW Director Adrian Steryo offered some one a match; Zavier Ashley. The young star was sent off to look for an opponent but if he doesn't find one then Steryo will have to find an opponent for him

The first main event of The Grappling Zone pits one of the fastest rising stars in the industry: Micheal Asberry against another rising star: LeBron Carter. One of these stars will continue to rise while the other will have to take a detour on his way to the top.

Also featured to appear is: The Oppression, Kyle O' Rapely, Mattew LeBlanc and more! Make sure you tune in this Saturday to catch all the action!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Azazel is coming to CPW!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 pm

OFF bout to send PM's to Yan, Sam, and SP.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:53 pm

OT: Check,, wrote two PM's Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 pm

OFF Replied bud
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

~ This Sunday - Le Mieux...... DEBUTS! ~
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:48 pm

~Zavier Ashley walks around, thinking about his up-coming match tommorrow. Yet, he still has a smirk across his face, not letting the fact he has no opponent slip into his mind~
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:23 pm

*Bret finally comes out of his locker room after a mass amount of time watching the NHL playoffs, he's basically forgot all that has happened since Tuesday. Hockey does that to people.*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Fang

*walking around backstage STILL searching for Jay McCoy*

*backstage, Randy is sitting on a storage crate while Taylor is stretching*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Fang

*walking around backstage STILL searching for Jay McCoy*

*backstage, Randy is sitting on a storage crate while Taylor is stretching*
OFF I know Riff personally and hes been busy as fuck but he will reply to you soon brah. Don't worry lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next