The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:59 pm

Tyga wrote:
~Zavier Ashley arrives, with a confiident smirk on his face. He begins to walk around the arena, not feeling too bad about his loss to LeBron Carter~

Link walks up to him and bows and takes a few steps back noticing the calm look on Zaviers face..

>>LINK<<

"Well.. you look like you can use a friend don't you? Allow me to introduce myself young-blud .. the name is Link.. people call me Zelda, next thing they know they're either in the hospital, or dead."

He tucks his sword away and looks at him up and down and chuckles awaiting a response

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Alex Nova is casually walking down the halls of CPW looking for LeBlanc
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Hanley Fernandez is in the weight room, getting ready for some wrasslin'.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Michael Ausberry is in his locker room getting prepared for his match up with Fang later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Kyle O'Rapely
arrives at the arena.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Omega walks around backstage, a smirk on his face.
*He passes by Will, who's disposing of some guy Surge murdered earlier*

Will: He owes me for that one. *Sees Omega* Hey there Alpha!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Alpha, who was trailing behind Omega, points to himself. Omega pushes him back and talks.

Omega: He means me. You know for a fact, Will, that there is no need for mockery between us. We both want the same thing, that World Championship.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Alpha, who was trailing behind Omega, points to himself. Omega pushes him back and talks.

Omega: He means me. You know for a fact, Will, that there is no need for mockery between us. We both want the same thing, that World Championship.
Will: We sure do. How badly do you want it?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Will: We sure do. How badly do you want it?
Omega: About as bad as a man who has been eluded of a World Title his entire career, and has an easy shot. How bad do you think that is?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:02 am

Anyone available to do two matches for Fusion? Only have to be 7 or 8 lines long but it would help me get the show up much quicker!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 am

OOC: Might not be active for a few days, I've been having some nasty migraines, so I'm not supposed to be on the PC very long. Will be back ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:08 am

CPW Presents : Tuesday Night Fusion
24/04/2012

As soon as the commantary team are done welcoming us we launch straight into the action.

Quote :
Four-Way Dance
Jay McCoy versus LeBron Carter versus Rudey Smyther versus Zavier Ashley
As expected Ashley and Carter went for each from the opening bell leaving McCoy and Smyther to battle. McCoy having the superior strength advantage thought he'd found an easy opponent in Smyther but the young party animal showed why he is considered one of the best young, technical wrestlers around by managing to counter nearly everything thrown at him. Ashley and Carter were in the middle of a striking contest when Smyther shocked McCoy by drop-kicking him out of the ring. Carter and Ashley briefly teamed up to clothesline Smyther to the ground and they then began a game of one-upmanship by taking turns nailing Smyther with semi-impact moves. McCoy recovered and reentered the ring before dumping out Ashley and Carter. The two men then began brawling on the outside. McCoy quickly nailed Smyther with Mama's Knees laying the young star out. McCoy pinned but Smyther showed his resiliance by kicking out. McCoy stood up and began arguing with the referee which allowed Smyther clothesline him to the ground and lock in his sharpshooter variation The Count of PC. Just as it seemed McCoy was about to tap-out Randy Thrash sprinted down to the ring which made Smyther release the hold. Distracted by Thrash, Smyther was unsuspecting to a big boot by McCoy which was enough to seal the win for McCoy.
Winner via pinfall; Jay McCoy

Jay McCoy quickly high-tails it as Randy Thrash enters the ring and stares at a downed Rudey Smyther. Ringside Ashley and Carter are still brawling. Randy Thrash picks up Smyther and has him by the throat when Taylor Braxten runs down holding a microphone.

Taylor Braxten: "Randy . . . Randy . . . Please. Please don't."

Just then a pop goes up as Aidan Steryo walks out onto the stage.

Aidan Steryo: "Don't bother asking him Taylor. I'm TELLING him not too. You wanna know why Thrash?"

Thrash lets Smyther go and nods forcefully.

Aidan Steryo: "The reason why, is because you'll get your hands on Smyther at Defiance Day! BUT . . . not as you'll expect. Oh no, you'll get your hands on Smyther in a tornado tag team match! Your partners? The two hoodlums fighting at ringside. I'll leave it up to you two guys to decide whether you want to team with Zavier or LeBron."

The crowd pop as Steryo walks away. LeBron and Zavier look at each other before sliding into the ring. LeBron stands beside Rudey and Zavier stands beside Randy confirming the teams for the PPV.

Backstage in the parking lot we see Matt Nowhere arrive via limo. He whistles to himself as he walks through the carpark. Suddenly a man clad in a balaclava runs up behind Nowhere and takes him out with a lead pipe. He hoists Nowhere over his shoulders before removing his mask revealing himself to be - Valentine. Valentine then casually walks off with Nowhere over his shoulder.

Quote :
One on Tag Match
Dan Williams versus JJ Garrett & Ryan Ford
Dan Williams is a man on a mission - a mission to prove he is the best in Chicago. Despite the odds being against him in this match, it would look bad if he lost to the tag team from Chicago. Ford started the match out and he sparkled against Williams as they put on a wrestling clinic exchanging holds and reversals. After Williams gets the upper-hand Williams tagged in Ford who beat down Williams. The duo exchanged tags and were on top for long periods that was until Garrett missed wildly with a clothesline. Williams took the momentary advantage to nail Ford with a Superkick, knocking him off the apron before spinning around and nailing a Superkick to Garrett. Williams quickly jumped onto the turnbuckle and performed his awe-inspring 450 Splash to seal the impressive victory.
Winner via pinfall; Dan Williams

We see Noeleen Phoenix sitting in her locker-room on the phone.

Noeleen Phoenix: "You're coming? Seriously? . . . Fuck! When? . . . Defiance Day? . . . I can't wait, I'll see you then."

Noticing the door is open and that there is a camera-man lurking, Noeleen gets up and slams the door leaving people wondering who she is on the phone to.

Quote :
Singles Match
Sammy Steel versus Craig Owens
The two had such a good main event match on The Grappling Zone that fans flooded forums begging for a second match and this time it was granted - on Fusion. Whilst not getting as much time as they did on Fusion the two put on a very strong match. The two men enjoyed a much-applauded striking sequence which seen Owens come out on top. Owens managed to land a few power-moves before Irish whipping Steel into the ropes. On the rebound Steel nailed Owens with a leaping shoulder block which took the wind from beneath Owens sails. The match ended prematurely as Owen got caught up in the unbreakable Steel Arrest (masterlock) and was forced to tap out.
Winner via submission; Sammy Steel

Steel celebrates his win for a bit before being handed a microphone.

Sammy Steel: "That one ended a bit . . . early. Didn't it Craig? I don't blame you. Nobody can break the Steel Arrest! But I can't really brag, you beat me on The Grappling Zone. That makes it one each. We need a decider Craig. But where? We've fought on The Grappling Zone. We've fought on Fusion. That leaves one thing . . . Defiance Day. What do you say Owens? Steel versus Owen III at Defiance Day?"

The crowd pop loudly as Steel hands a furious Craig Owens the microphone.

Craig Owens: "What do I say? . . ."

Craig Owens swiftly kicks Steel right in the balls then leers over his downed body.

Craig Owens: "See you on Sunday motherfBLEEP!!!"

The fans boo Craig Owens all the way to the back. Billy Joe Hanses and Ricky Kenzie put over this upcoming match before sending us to a beautiful shot of the Californian Coast near where Defiance Day is being held. There is a ship in the near distance and when the camera zooms in we see Captain Robert Storm behind the wheel. He waves and winks before the camera cuts.

We cut to the back where Alex Nova and Mathieu LeBlanc are standing alongside beautiful interviewer Cherry Valance.

Cherry Valance: "Alex you're in a huge triple threat match on Sunday featuring Dan Williams in Kyle O'Rapely to decide who is Chicago's best. One of you're opponents, Dan, already won a handicap match tonight and now you've got one of your own against Smokin' B Enterprises. Thoughts?"

Alex Nova: "BLEEP that shit. I don't care about Williams or O'Rapely. I'm just going to win. Simple as. As for my two stoner opponents tonight, I ain't fazed. Those two idiots will probably beat themselves for me."

Mathieu LeBlanc: "That's enough Alex. You need say no more, you aren't being paid enough to conduct interviews. In fact about this handicap, I've got to talk to you about it. Let's scram."

Alex Nova: "Later losers."

Nova and LeBlanc walk off leaving Cherry standing there clueless.

Quote :
One on Tag
Alex Nova versus Smokin' B Enterprises
Alex Nova is surprisngly not being attended by Mathieu LeBlanc. Chronic of Smokin' B Enterpises is in the ring as the opening bell goes and while he looks amped -- no surprises there -- Nova looks like he couldn't give a shit. Still, Nova nails Chronic with a scoop slam when Chronic charges at him. Just then, LeBlanc appears on the stage and nods his head at Nova. Nova slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp. The referee begins counting him out as Chronic and Sparky look at each othe confused. The count reaches ten and Nova is counted out.
Winners via countout; Smokin' B Enterpises

After the match the crowd is booing loudly feeling they've been robbed of a match. Mathieu LeBlanc addresses this problem.

Mathieu LeBlanc: "What is your problem? Are you all stupide? Alex Nova is a star. Une etoile. He has a big match on Sunday and he isn't wasting his time with these two pot-smokers. And if you think this match was ruined, wait until you see later!"

With that LeBlanc and Nova make their way to the back amidst a shower of boos.

We see the International Sensation Ty Wolf walk towards the general managers office, inside he finds Aidan Steryo.

Aidan Steryo: "Ty! What can I do for you."

Ty Wolf: "I want . . . how you say? Um, fight. I want fight on Day of Defiance."

Aidan Steryo: "Defiance Day. Defiance Day. Look Ty, I'd love to give you a match but the card is pretty stacked . . ."

Ty Wolf: "But you must make exception for . . . International Sensation."

Aidan Steryo: "I suppose I could fit one more match in . . . I've got it! You versus The D-O-Double-G in a number one contender's match. The winner gets to face the Television Champion!"

Ty Wolf: "If I win this Televised Championship . . . I get to fight every week?"

Aidan Steryo: "That's the idea Ty!"

Ty Wolf: "This is good, very good."

Aidan Steryo: "Great. Then it's finalised!"

Just then The D-O-Double-G makes his way into the office.

The D-O-Double-G: "Oh you didn't know! The D-O-Double-G has already been promised a TV Title shot by Nowhere! I ain't fightin' for no shot I got mine!"

Ty Wolf: "This mean that I don't get fight? Fight is off?"

Aidan Steryo: "Dogg's right. BUT you will get your match on Defiance Day Ty. And it WILL be for Television Championship contendership. Now, if you guys don't mind, I'm quite the busy man."

As the two leave, Steryo gets a text. He reads it aloud,

Aidan Steryo: "Mr Steryo. I'll be arriving on Sunday. One person knows of my arrival, that is Michael Ausberry. I was hoping to use him in my project but after a short ride in my limo last week it became abundantly clear that Ausberry is a bad man. A man that doesn't deserve my tutelege. It matters not as I will be at Defiance Day to open my invitation to the entire roster. From . . . NO WAY!"

Steryo looks shocked and excitedly begins pacing up and down his office as we cut.

Quote :
Tag Team Match
Hanley Fernandez & Ryan Andrews versus The Kung-Fu Kids
-Even start between Kirk and Andrews
-Anytime it seems Andrews is going to win Fernandez tags himself in
-The two eventually begin brawling Fernandez nails his finisher on Andrews and walks away
-Kung-Fu Kids take the easy victory

Winners via pinfall; The Kung-Fu Kids

We get a video promoting this Saturday's The Grappling Zone as an all interview/vignette show for Defiance Day hype.

The titantron shows classic clips of the Zelda video game. It goes through the ages from the first one all the way up to the most recent game. GAME OVER appears on the screen then a sword slashes through it and the name "LINK" appears on the screen followed by "COMING SOON".

Quote :
One on Tag
Kyle O'Rapely versus The Oppression
The bell rings and Kyle O'Rapely runs straight into a big boot by Zeke Zahn. Ramon Rocque jumps off the apron and makes his way over to the announce table where he picks up a steel chair. He walks back to the ring and tosses it into Zahn before climbing in himself. Kyle O'Rapely rises but gets nailed with a chair headshot by Rocque instantly causing the referee to call for the bell.
Winner via disqualification; Kyle O'Rapely

The Oppression pick O'Rapely up and whip him against the ropes. O'Rapely knowing a beat down is on the cards manages to pull the breaks, drop to the canvas and roll out of the ring. He backwardly moves up the ramp, eyes on The Oppression who are still in the ring. The large sound from the crowd doesn't warn him of Alex Nova's presence who has ran down the ramp. O'Rapely turns straight into a Karma Injection. Nova picks him up and rolls him back into the ring. The Oppression hit him a few more times with the chair before Zeke Zahn hits him with The Zahn Flight (border toss). Alex Nova climbs onto the turnbuckle and then nails DFA. The Oppression then inflict more damage with their special submission move which consists of Zahn locking in a colossal clutch and at the same time Ramon locks in a Boston crab. They hold the move for about a minute until Mathieu LeBlanc comes out on stage.

Mathieu LeBlanc: "Enough! We need to go. We have more business to attend to."

WTF's going on here?

We cut to the back where we see Aidan Steryo walking around with intent asking people have they seen Michael Ausberry. He finds success with The Grappling Zone commentator Nu-Centz.

Nu-Centz: "Ausberry? Dawg, I text Nowhere. Ausberry's running late but he'll be here soon."

Steryo: "Damn! I haven't seen Nowhere all night. Thanks Nu-ey. I'll just have to change it and make the six man go on now and let Ausberry-Fang main."

???: "Since you can change things so easily. I have a proposition for you."

The camera pans out to reveal "The Dream" Dan Williams.

Dan Williams: "Chicago is the best city in the world. Which means if you're the best in Chicago, you're the best in the world. I know my Best in Chicago triple threat match on Sunday is a street fight but why not spice things up a bit? Why not make it a number one contenders match?"

Dan seems to have caught Steryo at a bad moment as he quickly agrees and walks off to inform the 6 men involved in the scheduled main event that there has been a change.

Quote :
Six-man Tag
Will Williams, Tim TapOut & Casey Anomaly versus Omega, Bret Henderson & Michael DeJesus
-Henderson doesn't show which leaves the faces at an advantage
-It's TapOut-DeJesus for most of it, Omega looking strong
-It breaks down and Williams and Omega begin fighting, spilling into the crowd
-While the referee tries to get the two to come back, DeJesus lowblows Anomaly and dumps him on his head on the outside rendering him unconscious
-It's back to how it started TapOut versus MDJ
-TapOut is in firm control when Henderson appears on the stage carrying an American flag
-TapOut eases up on MDJ and leans over the ropes shouting up at Henderson
-MDJ quickly rolls TapOut up

Winners via pinfall; Bret Henderson, Michael DeJesus & Omega

As TapOut lies in the ring, recuperating from the match Henderson gets on the microphone.

Bret Henderson: "Ohhhhh Timothyyyyyy!"

Taylor looks up in horror as Bret Henderson ignites the bottom of the flag with a lighter causing it to catch fire. The heat from the crowd is unbelievable and people begin lobbing thrash at Henderson as he stands laughing holding the burning American flag. Some audience members have to be literally restrained by security as they try to hop the barricade and get at Henderson. Tim TapOut is left looking shocked in the ring, literally to amazed to move. Henderson throws the still burning flag on the ground and heads to the back.

We quickly cut to the titantron on request from Billy Joe Hansen and we get a feed just in time to see Omega 100% Bomb Will Williams through a catering table.

We see about fifteen extra security guards arrive, all hooded to man the barricades due to the crowd's riled up nature following Henderson's actions. This crowd is set to kill.

A limo arrives and Michael Ausberry emerges, already in his wrestling attire.

Quote :
Singles Match
Michael Ausberry versus Fang
Fang dominates large periods of the early goings of the match against Ausberry but Michael puts on a solid showing proving his worth. Fang turns Ausberry inside out with a big boot and we get interferance number one. Jay McCoy's music hits and he walks down to the ring and joins the commentary team. Ausberry uses this distraction to his advantage and he gets the upper-hand in this match but can't put Fang away and The Monster battles back into the match. Fang nails Ausberry with a Chokeslam after Ausberry comes off the top rope - que interference number two. Alex Nova is being led through the crowd by Mathieu LeBlanc. LeBlanc and Nova hop the barricade and begin circling the ring. The delayed pinfall allows Ausberry to kick out. Michael Ausberry has snippets of brilliance but he can't get through the huge force that is Fang. Eventually after five minutes of pure dominance by Fang two of the bigger security guards step away from the barricade at different sections and remove their hoods revealing themselves to be Zeke Zahn and Ramon Rocque. The crowd is loud but no reaction can be really deciphered. Hansen and Kenzie are so confused on commentary it's ridiculous. McCoy, just to add to the mass confusion, excuses himself and leaves commentary and goes to the ring apron. Mathieu LeBlanc takes a step back and screams "NOW! Zeke Zahn, Ramon Rocque, Jay McCoy and Alex Nova all take one side of the ring and jump up onto the apron. Fang looks around not knowing what to do. He charges at each member individually which makes them all jump down but the ultimate distraction is caused as Ausberry hits The Ausberry on Fang and pins him.
Winner via pinfall; Michael Ausberry

The Oppression, Jay McCoy and Alex Nova all slide into the ring. Nova nails a Karma Injection on a rising Fang before McCoy picks him up and hits Last Stop. The Oppression pick up Fang and dump him to the outside as LeBlanc climbs into the rooms and slaps hands with Nova. An unfamiliar man in a suit comes down to the ring with a microphone in hand. Mathieu LeBlanc introduces him

Mathieu LeBlanc: "Ladies and gentlemen, MISTER BALDOCK!"

Mr Baldock: "I'm Mr Baldock and these men gathered here, these, are the employees of Baldock Industries Inc.! And we're taking over."

The crowd boo insanely loud as The Oppression lift Ausberry up onto their shoulders, Jay McCoy slightly to the left of them arms crossed, Alex Nova stands slightly to the right, LeBlanc behind him with a hand on his shoulder and Mr Baldock stands right in the center, a sick grin plastered on his face. This is the final shot we get as Fusion comes to a close.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 am

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
Defiance Day
29/4/2012
>>Current Card<<

CPW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
WILL WILLIAMS VERSUS OMEGA
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Alex_ShelleyChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Batista2

GRUDGE MATCH
CASEY ANOMALY VERSUS MICHAEL DEJESUS
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 SterlingJamesKeenanChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Noam_Dar

CPW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
RYAN ANDREWS VERSUS HANLEY FERNANDEZ
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Joel_Redman9Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Ricky_Ortiz

AMERICA V CANADA
TIM TAPOUT VERSUS BRET HENDERSON
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Jack_SwaggerChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Teddy_Hart4

CPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
THE KUNG-FU KIDS VERSUS THE OPPRESSION VERSUS THE SMOKIN' B ENTERPRISES VERSUS JJ GARRETT & RYAN FORD
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 The_Amazing_Red AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 JohnnyGargano
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Andy_Leavine AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 BigELangston2
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Cheech AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Cloudy2
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Jeff_Hardy AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Evan_Bourne

CHICAGO STREERT FIGHT
DAN WILLIAMS VERSUS ALEX NOVA VERSUS KYLE O'RAPELY
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Dolph_ZigglerChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Austin_AriesChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Chris_Sabin

MONSTER MEETS BULLY
JAY MCCOY VERSUS FANG
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 RyanBraddock2Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Lord_Humongous

TWO NEW MATCHES ADDED!

-------------------------------------------

ALSO TO TAKE PLACE ON PPV;

Tornado Tag Match
Zavier Ashley & Randy Thrash w/Taylor Braxten versus Rudey Smyther & LeBron Carter

Singles Match Best Out Of 3 Decider
Craig Owens versus Sammy Steel

TV Championship N1C Match
Ty Wolf versus ???

--------------------------------------------

DEFIANCE DAY PREDICTION CONTEST

Ty Wolf v ???
Craig Owens v Sammy Steel
Zavier Ashley & Randy Thrash w/Taylor Braxten v Rudey Smyther & LeBron Carter
Jay McCoy v Fang
Dan Williams v Alex Nova v Kyle O'Rapely
The Kung-Fu Kids v The Oppression v Smokin' B Enterprises v JJ Garrett & Ryan Ford
Tim TapOut v Bret Henderson
Ryan Andrews v Hanley Fernandez
Will Williams v Omega

1) Who is the person Noeleen was talking on the phone to who promised they'll show up at Defiance Day?

2) Will there be any added matches on the night?

3) If so, what?

4) Who will Ty Wolf's opponent be?

5) Who was the person who sent Aidan Steryo the message saying they'll be at Defiance Day?

6) Will there be any surprise debuts other than the two stated by Steryo and Noeleen? If so, who?

------------------------------------------

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THAT THERE WAS A PROMO ON FUSION SAYING THAT THE GRAPPLING ZONE WILL BE AN ALL INTERVIEW/VIGNETTE EPISODE TO HYPE THE PPV. PLEASE SEND IN AN INTERVIEW OR VIGNETTE FOR YOUR SUPERSTAR TO PUT ON THIS SHOW. THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE LONG BUT IT'D BE NICE IF NEARLY EVERYONE COULD GET ONE IN. THANKS.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 am

Adam wrote:

Ty Wolf v ???
Jay McCoy v Fang
The Kung-Fu Kids v The Oppression v Smokin' B Enterprises v JJ Garrett & Ryan Ford (biased obviously)
Will Williams v Omega

1) Who is the person Noeleen was talking on the phone to who promised they'll show up at Defiance Day?

Surge

Yes, just for filler.

3) If so, what?

Valentine vs. Link

The D-O Double G

5) Who was the person who sent Aidan Steryo the message saying they'll be at Defiance Day?

This one I don't know

6) Will there be any surprise debuts other than the two stated by Steryo and Noeleen? If so, who?

Link
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:09 am

>> Mathieu LeBlanc <<
heads down the hallway with his IPad in his hand, looking for CPW's Best Superstar Alex Nova.

>> Ty Wolf <<
sits in the GYM, thinking about Defiance Day. Who is going to be his opponent? Is he ready for a Championship? Is he able to defeat The D-O Double G? These Questions are going on in the mind of the International Sensation.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:40 am

OOC - Great show, Adam! Loved the Baldock Industries Inc debut especially. Very well handled. I'll be getting up a Mr Baldock promo tomorrow, would be great to see Riff, Sam, Justin, Nova and Yannic chime in. I'll try and get promos for all my guys in for TGZ, not sure how I'll go, got a lot of shit on. Let me know what's needed to be done for the PPV
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 am

Alex Nova walks around the hallways with a smug grin on his face. He is dragging his suitcase thing around on wheels and searches for LeBlanc and the rest of Baldock Industry members.

OT- I'll send in a promo for sure. Great show Adam, I'm loving this Baldock Industry thing we've got going on, and would love to see the outcome at Defiance Day. Show rate: 9/10
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:02 am

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
Defiance Day
29/4/2012
>>Current Card<<

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Alex_ShelleyChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Batista2

GRUDGE MATCH
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 SterlingJamesKeenanChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Noam_Dar

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Joel_Redman9Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Ricky_Ortiz

AMERICA V CANADA
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Jack_SwaggerChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Teddy_Hart4

THE KUNG-FU KIDS VERSUS THE OPPRESSION VERSUS THE SMOKIN' B ENTERPRISES VERSUS JJ GARRETT & RYAN FORD
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 The_Amazing_Red AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 JohnnyGargano
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Andy_Leavine AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 BigELangston2
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Cheech AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Cloudy2
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Jeff_Hardy AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Evan_Bourne

CHICAGO STREERT FIGHT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Dolph_ZigglerChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Austin_AriesChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Chris_Sabin

MONSTER MEETS BULLY
JAY MCCOY VERSUS FANG
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 RyanBraddock2Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Lord_Humongous

TWO NEW MATCHES ADDED!

Tornado Tag Match
Zavier Ashley & Randy Thrash w/Taylor Braxten versus Rudey Smyther & LeBron Carter

Ty Wolf versus ???

Ty Wolf v ???
Jay McCoy v Fang
The Kung-Fu Kids v The Oppression v Smokin' B Enterprises v JJ Garrett & Ryan Ford
Casey Anomaly v Michael DeJesus
Will Williams v Omega

3) If so, what?

------------------------------------------

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THAT THERE WAS A PROMO ON FUSION SAYING THAT THE GRAPPLING ZONE WILL BE AN ALL INTERVIEW/VIGNETTE EPISODE TO HYPE THE PPV. PLEASE SEND IN AN INTERVIEW OR VIGNETTE FOR YOUR SUPERSTAR TO PUT ON THIS SHOW. THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE LONG BUT IT'D BE NICE IF NEARLY EVERYONE COULD GET ONE IN. THANKS.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:08 am

Nova wrote:
Alex Nova walks around the hallways with a smug grin on his face. He is dragging his suitcase thing around on wheels and searches for LeBlanc and the rest of Baldock Industry members.

OT- I'll send in a promo for sure. Great show Adam, I'm loving this Baldock Industry thing we've got going on, and would love to see the outcome at Defiance Day. Show rate: 9/10

Mathieu LeBlanc
walks around, heading the down the hallway as he notices Alex Nova.

" Copain.... how are you doing? "

LeBlanc smirks as Nova turns around.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:13 am

Classic wrote:
Nova wrote:

Mathieu LeBlanc

"Ayee, bonjour mon ami, how's it going? Hell of a night last night wasn't it?"

He gives a smirk
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 am

Nova wrote:
Classic wrote:
Nova wrote:

Mathieu LeBlanc

He gives a smirk

" Indeed it was, copain. I've the feeling this whole Baldock think is going to help us alot! I mean, you will win tonight, i will be known as the best Manager around, so tout fonctionne parfaitement! "
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 am

Dan Williams arrives, the fans outside booing as he grins after completely dominating his match even though he was shorthanded. He knows that the triple threat match won't be a problem as his opponents are shorthanded mentally
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 am

Classic wrote:
Nova wrote:
Classic wrote:
Nova wrote:

Mathieu LeBlanc

He gives a smirk

" Indeed it was, copain. I've the feeling this whole Baldock think is going to help us alot! I mean, you will win tonight, i will be known as the best Manager around, so tout fonctionne parfaitement! "

"Of course it'll work perfectly, and I heard it was a number one contenders match, so that heats things up a little bit doesn't it..?"

He strokes his chin slowly
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:32 am

Subject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling Today at 5:11 am
Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
Defiance Day
29/4/2012
>>Current Card<<

GRUDGE MATCH

AMERICA V CANADA

AND
AND
AND
AND

CHICAGO STREERT FIGHT

MONSTER MEETS BULLY
JAY MCCOY VERSUS FANG

TWO NEW MATCHES ADDED!

Tornado Tag Match

Ty Wolf versus ???

Ty Wolf v ???
Jay McCoy v Fang
Casey Anomaly v Michael DeJesus
Will Williams v Omega

3) If so, what?

Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 am

Adam wrote:

Sorry bro, You won't be getting any from me as I currently haven't got much time on my hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next