The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Ot- Adam is it that little plan you had arranged with Mikel...?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:05 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
I do know? :/ i don't think i do.

ffs, surge.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Jebem te ja sam Mersad wrote:
Ot- Adam is it that little plan you had arranged with Mikel...?

Absolutely nothing to do with CPW's future. I meant that I've told Noeleen what her storyline will be after Defiance Day.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:01 pm

*Captain Robert Storm is backstage, drinking from a bottle of rum after his successful debut at Defiance Day .*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:10 pm

~Tim TapOut walks around the areana sporting his USA Themed shirt and all smiles after his recent win~
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:31 pm

LeBron Carter arrives, pissed that he lost at Defiance Day.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:34 pm

=+=+=+=+= Kyle O'Rapely Update =+=+=+=+=

"Although Kyle O'Rapely hasn't been seen since Defiance Day .. It is rumored that O'Rapely may return in an appearence sometime this week. Fans and Crew Members are unsure what the Chicago Mate has instore, and what his thoughts are. CPW tried to contact O'Rapely earlier this week, with no sucess. He hasn't replied to any of our e-mails. We tried to catch up with him outside a local pub today, but O'Rapely would just scatter, and try to hide. A local family friend stated "After CPW's Defiance Day .. Kyle O'Rapely has gone down hill. He returned back to Chicago to get handed with sympathy and remarks about his loss. His girlfriend broke up with him, his friends won't speak to him. Nobody knows what to do. Kyle .. I hope your watching man .. We miss you. Come back to CPW Man. Come Back."

Suddenly some of the screens in the CPW arena cut out, as a video of all this stops playing. The camera zooms out, to see a man sitting in a chair, as he just turned off his television. The man stands up, with the Kyle O'Rapely logo across his back. The man goes to turn around, but he stops, then turns away into the darkness in the opposite direction.

=+=+=+=+= CPW News =+=+=+=+=
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Omega walks around backstage, Alpha trailing behind, as feeling smug after his Defiance Day loss and post-match attack by Surge. At Blood Bath, Omega ends his rivalry with Surge once and for all. The match type? Doesn't matter, Omega will win.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:59 am

Alex Nova texts Kyle O'Rapely

Quote :
ALEX NOVA

Everyone's searching for you man.. where are you?? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:21 am

Jarrett Calloway arrives in his second CPW appearance, not making a scene about arriving.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:32 am

Nova looks at his texts.. with a weird look on his face

Last edited by Dibiase on Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Dibiase wrote:
Alex Nova texts Kyle O'Rapely

Quote :
ALEX NOVA

Everyone's searching for you man.. where are you?? Surprised

Nova gets a reply after a long moment of time.

Quote :
Error: 10e46f
The customer you are trying to reach, currently has had his account discontinued.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Nova, Cbox.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm

I'm there, go.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Fang

*walking around backstage in a slow pace, backstage workers back out of his way as he heads down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Randy Thrash

*walking around backstage, he has a cocky smile on his face as he thinks of his Defiance Day Victory*

Taylor Braxten

*walking around backstage listening to her ipod*
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:06 am

A man in a suit can be seen standing outside the office of the GM. After waiting a couple of minutes he knocks on the door before reaching into his pocket and producing a notepad and pen.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:20 am

Hey guys, John here.

Sorry for ditching everyone for the past god knows how long.

My return is this week.

Adam I am sorry for ditching this fed and not rping at all.

Will try to do a promo tonight!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:27 am

AfganisDan wrote:
A man in a suit can be seen standing outside the office of the GM. After waiting a couple of minutes he knocks on the door before reaching into his pocket and producing a notepad and pen.

Aidan Steryo shouts out for the person to come in.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:41 am

Adam wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:

The man walks in and sits down on a chair opposite Aidan.

'Mr Steryo. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Joe Campbell. I am currently a reporter for many high regarded news stations. Now I have been asked to come here and ask whether it is true that CPW has signed Paxton Hastings?'

OT: Figured this might add a bit more hype to Paxton.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:13 pm

AfganisDan wrote:
Adam wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:

'Mr Steryo. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Joe Campbell. I am currently a reporter for many high regarded news stations. Now I have been asked to come here and ask whether it is true that CPW has signed Paxton Hastings?'

"Mr Campbell, Joe? Look, I know there is some high controversy surrounding the Paxton Hastings rumours but I feel it is unfair that CPW be judged for signing this man. Do ECCW not employ mental cases who think they are vampires and demons? Do EFNW not sign Surge, a maniac and give him free reign? This is a cut-throat business Mr Campbell and whilst ECCW and EFNW are established and have their solid followings we here at CPW are not and we needed something to be seen as an attraction. Paxton Hastings is an absolute animal, one of the world's best fighters. Tell me, people don't want to see that."
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Adam wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:
Adam wrote:
AfganisDan wrote:

"Mr Campbell, Joe? Look, I know there is some high controversy surrounding the Paxton Hastings rumours but I feel it is unfair that CPW be judged for signing this man. Do ECCW not employ mental cases who think they are vampires and demons? Do EFNW not sign Surge, a maniac and give him free reign? This is a cut-throat business Mr Campbell and whilst ECCW and EFNW are established and have their solid followings we here at CPW are not and we needed something to be seen as an attraction. Paxton Hastings is an absolute animal, one of the world's best fighters. Tell me, people don't want to see that."

[Campbell starts taking notes before following up.]

'That is the point though. As much as the men you mentioned have these quirks. They have not comitted acts of murder have they? They have not released poisons in a shopping mall on christmas eve knowing families will be there doing last minute shopping now have they? Nor have they placed explosive devices in parks and play grounds just to see what happens. Paxton Hastings is not an animal. He is a monster. Maybe some people out there want to see Paxton but I am for certain the only reason they would watch him is to see him get what is coming to him.'
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Randy Thrash

*walking around backstage, he has a cocky smile on his face as he thinks of his Defiance Day Victory*

Taylor Braxten

*walking around backstage listening to her ipod*

Just then a familiar blonde girl struts by Taylor. Not everyday you see ladies here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:41 pm

LeBron Carter arrives and does black things
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Michael Ausberry arrives at the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 31 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next