The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:00 am

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Fang

*walking around backstage STILL searching for Jay McCoy*

Randy Thrash & Taylor Braxten

*backstage, Randy is sitting on a storage crate while Taylor is stretching*
OFF I know Riff personally and hes been busy as fuck but he will reply to you soon brah. Don't worry lol.

OT: oh no! I understand lol, its actually not a rush to make him respond, its more of giving Fang something to do! lol
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:05 am

OFF I figured as much lol I just wanted to let you know why
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 am

Alex Nova turns the corner down the block and walks down the street, the smoke comes out of his mouth from every breath he takes because of the cold weather. He enters the arena now and takes off his gloves and jacket and drops it off in his locker room as he walks by it. He rubs his hands together and blows into them trying to warm it up. He finds a near-by thermostat and turns it up.

"Stupid Canadians.. just cause you're from there, doesn't mean it has to be cold everywhere you go..Jesus Christ."

Just then _____ approaches him from behind

OT- RP anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 am

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
OFF I figured as much lol I just wanted to let you know why

ot: haha okay! thanks man
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:12 am

~Zavier Ashley arrives, looking confident, knowing either way if he finds an opponent or not, he get's a match. He heads inside the arena and comes face-to-face with ________.~

TBC by Anyone...
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 am

Tyga wrote:
~Zavier Ashley arrives, looking confident, knowing either way if he finds an opponent or not, he get's a match. He heads inside the arena and comes face-to-face with The D-O-Double G.~

D-O-G-G: OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW... Who your opponent is this Saturday. And neither do I. It could be you, it might not be you, but anybody that comes face to face with The D-O-Double G in his very own D-O-Double G Pound will be a loser by the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:58 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Tyga wrote:
~Zavier Ashley arrives, looking confident, knowing either way if he finds an opponent or not, he get's a match. He heads inside the arena and comes face-to-face with The D-O-Double G.~

D-O-G-G: OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW... Who your opponent is this Saturday. And neither do I. It could be you, it might not be you, but anybody that comes face to face with The D-O-Double G in his very own D-O-Double G Pound will be a loser by the end of the night.

~Zavier struggles to hold in a laugh, then burst out laughing~

Zavier Ashley: Really? A mock on the Road Dogg? Ha, it's funny, he wasn't very good either!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Fang

*backstage sitting on a storage crate, looking down at the floor, causing his hair to cover up his masked face*

Randy Thrash & Taylor Braxten

*Randy and Taylor are backstage, Randy is doing some moves on a punch bag, while Taylor looks on listening to her ipod and reading a magazine*
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Ryan Andrews is in the gym training.
Craig Owens is in his locker room receiving a Manicure & a Pedicure from some some therapists brought in from a salon.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:17 pm

LeBron Carter walks out to the ring to a mixed reaction. Carter looks around at the crowd while walking down the ramp. He takes forever to get down to the ring and the crowd is kind of annoyed. He finally grabs a mic and circles around the ring before entering.

"Yo. Check this out. I got a match today against Michael Ausberry. You know, that nigga I had a little 'argument' last week? Well he didn't want to fight me. So I called bullshit. He's the biggest pussy I've ever met. I mean, for real. He claimed he was 'championship material'. I called bs on that too. When you say you're championship material, you gotta mean it, nigga. You see, I went into Matt Nowhere's office and asked to be a contender for the World title. He said because I'm a rookie, it won't happen. Yeah. I may not have the wrestling background, but I can kick a white boys ass whenever I want too. So that Assberry kid needs to get something straight. You never, ever, ever, want to call out a pissed off black man. But by the end of the day, he should know that...from personal experience."

The crowd cheers as Carter pulls out a piece of fried chicken from inside his pants. He takes a bit and then walks out the ring and up the ramp to prepare for his match. And yes. He eats fried chicken to prepare, niggas.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Patron Saint of Pain wrote:

Craig Owens is in his locker room receiving a Manicure & a Pedicure from some some therapists brought in from a salon.

Alex Nova walks by with a smug grin on his face. He stops and leans on the door.

"Enjoying yourself there ..?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Tyga wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Zavier Ashley: Really? A mock on the Road Dogg? Ha, it's funny, he wasn't very good either!

The D O Double G merely stands there, gobsmacked, hardly able to believe what Zavier said.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Tyga wrote:
Tyga wrote:

The D O Double G merely stands there, gobsmacked, hardly able to believe what Zavier said.

~Zavier smirks~

Zavier Ashley: Can't take the truth?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Alex Nova wrote:

Alex Nova walks by with a smug grin on his face. He stops and leans on the door.

Owens looks up at Nova before smiling.

'But of course. I find a bit of pampering every so often is able to brighten my day.'
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Alex Nova wrote:

Owens looks up at Nova before smiling.

'But of course. I find a bit of pampering every so often is able to brighten my day.'

He eyeballs the therapists and then glances towards the door and moves his head in the direction of the door to signal that they leave.

"Come on now.. out out.."

They walk out of the room and Nova takes a seat on a near-by chair and scratches his head.

"So you're new here.. debuting soon.. and you're taking a vacation? A day off, pampering yourself, instead of training? Do you call yourself a professional wrestler?.. you're more of a slacker."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:51 pm

*Jay McCoy's big black truck pulls into the CPW parking lot for the first time in days, apparently out drinking and picking fights. He hops out of his truck and as he runs his hand through his slick hair, a few reporters run up to him. This surprises him and from all the questions he's got no time to address any of the reporters. He shoves them out of his way after hearing stuff about a guy named Fang looking for him. He's confused from his most recent hangover, but he then recalls the 7'0" monster man he stood up to. A smirk appears on his face as he adjusts his black vest, putting a bit of pep in his step.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Omega arrives to the arena and walks around backstage, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Tyga wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Tyga wrote:

~Zavier smirks~

Zavier Ashley: Can't take the truth?

D-O-G-G: Did you just say that the Road Dogg was never any good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:31 pm

When I finish my "Ultimate CAW App".. The first E-Fed I'm signing up with is here.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 pm

The Cowboy wrote:
When I finish my "Ultimate CAW App".. The first E-Fed I'm signing up with is here.

get out.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Kyle O'Rapely is chillen in catering, eating a sammach.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm

The Cowboy wrote:

OT-Well fuck my ass and call me a bitch

LeBron Carter shoots Mikel and shits on his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Cole wrote:
The Cowboy wrote:

OT-Well fuck my ass and call me a bitch

LeBron Carter shoots Mikel and shits on his chest
You'll never be a LeBron
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:26 pm

*Bret Henderson kicks down his door after watching the Ottawa Senators pull out a comeback victory against the Rangers, evening up their playoff series. The same jobber he beat down after the loss walks by his door and this time, instead of throwing him into a wall, he just screams WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! right in his face before going to see someone about the door he just broke.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 pm

OT- I agree with SP , Mikel get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next