The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
OT- I agree with SP , Mikel get out.
Chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:27 am

Randy Thrash

*backstage going through a sports magazine that is recapping the NHL playoff games from this week*
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:57 am

Alex Nova wrote:
Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

Ryan Andrews is in the gym training.
Craig Owens is in his locker room receiving a Manicure & a Pedicure from some some therapists brought in from a salon.

Alex Nova walks by with a smug grin on his face. He stops and leans on the door.

"Enjoying yourself there ..?"

Owens looks up at Nova before smiling.

'But of course. I find a bit of pampering every so often is able to brighten my day.'

He eyeballs the therapists and then glances towards the door and moves his head in the direction of the door to signal that they leave.

"Come on now.. out out.."

They walk out of the room and Nova takes a seat on a near-by chair and scratches his head.

"So you're new here.. debuting soon.. and you're taking a vacation? A day off, pampering yourself, instead of training? Do you call yourself a professional wrestler?.. you're more of a slacker."

Owens smirks

'I am not slacking. I am simply keeping myself relaxed. See I am aware my debut is impending and I may not be preparing myself like others would. But I do not need to worry. Because with me Success is guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 am

Show will definitely be late, I have yet to receive the matches from Adam yet. And I won't be on for the rest of the day. So sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:51 am

fuck u john casey and adam cahill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:53 am

noeleen phoenix wrote:
fuck u john casey and adam cahill.
<3 Love you cousin
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:55 am

OT- where's da show at
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 am

Alex Nova wrote:
OT- where's da show at

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Show will definitely be late, I have yet to receive the matches from Adam yet. And I won't be on for the rest of the day. So sorry guys.

OFF I have shit to do today.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:11 am

Fang

*walking around backstage*

Randy Thrash & Taylor Braxten

*Randy is deciding what pair of sunglasses he should wear, while Taylor looks on with annoyance*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:24 am

OFF - Sup guys, I've got zero internet access in my gaf for some reason, I'm on at a library atm. I'll have to come back later and try and write the matches unless Jake can do them!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 pm

If Jake can't I'll try.. ?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
If Jake can't I'll try.. ?

If thereis any way I can help I'm here. Stuck at home all day so might aswell make myself useful beside playing old Pokemon games Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Michael Ausberry arrives ready for his match whenever it is

OT: Been very busy lately but I promise I'll be very active starting next week.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

Craig Owens is in his locker room receiving a Manicure & a Pedicure from some some therapists brought in from a salon.

Alex Nova walks by with a smug grin on his face. He stops and leans on the door.

'But of course. I find a bit of pampering every so often is able to brighten my day.'

He eyeballs the therapists and then glances towards the door and moves his head in the direction of the door to signal that they leave.

They walk out of the room and Nova takes a seat on a near-by chair and scratches his head.

"So you're new here.. debuting soon.. and you're taking a vacation? A day off, pampering yourself, instead of training? Do you call yourself a professional wrestler?.. you're more of a slacker."

Owens smirks

'I am not slacking. I am simply keeping myself relaxed. See I am aware my debut is impending and I may not be preparing myself like others would. But I do not need to worry. Because with me Success is guaranteed.

OT: Just bumping incase you didn't see my reply this morning
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:02 pm

LeBron Carter walks into the arena with his shit and shit. He keeps walking and does shit.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

Owens smirks

OT- Shiit, I didn't see it bro my bad Razz thanks.

He looks at him up and down then stands up

"You seem confident enough, may I ask who your opponent is?"
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

Owens smirks

OT: No problem Buddy.

'Well that is the interesting thing. He is shall we say. Yet to be named.'

Owens smirks

'Most likely no one wants to face me because they know how great I am.'
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm

As I told Casey last night pm me if you need help. I've only got a half day of school so I'll have no trouble getting it finished.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Dan Williams arrives
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

Owens smirks

Owens smirks

He nods his head and scratches his beard

"Know what kid..? You've got real potential.. dunno what it is, but you got it."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 am

Jericho wrote:
As I told Casey last night pm me if you need help. I've only got a half day of school so I'll have no trouble getting it finished.

PM me what needs doing and I'll get it done now.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:37 am

Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

Owens smirks

Owens smirks

"Know what kid..? You've got real potential.. dunno what it is, but you got it."

'Why Thank you my good man. Now I hate to be rude but...'

Owens slowly gets up from the chair.

'I have not yet caught your name and nor have I Formally introduced myself to you. My name is Craig Owens. Pleasure to meet you.'

Owens extends his arm out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:37 am

Michael DeJesus arrives at the CPW arena after a whole weekend of partying. He has a pair of pink framed sunglasses on as he walks gingerly into the arena
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

Owens smirks

Owens smirks

'Why Thank you my good man. Now I hate to be rude but...'

Owens slowly gets up from the chair.

'I have not yet caught your name and nor have I Formally introduced myself to you. My name is Craig Owens. Pleasure to meet you.'

Owens extends his arm out for a handshake.

He smirks and shakes his hand with a good grip

"Alex Nova.. your future CPW champ.."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:24 pm

~Zavier Ashley arrives, wheeling his suitcase behind him. He smirks as he throws the case into his locker and continues to walk around the CPW arena~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next