The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the arena, wearing his leather jacket. He has a small black notebook in hand, with a pen sticking out of it.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm

~Zavier Ashley walks around the arena, a slight smirk on his face as he passes the curious members of staff~
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Jericho wrote:
[A locker room door near bursts of the hinges as it swings open and slams into the brick wall. Michael DeJesus himself storms out as he throws a V Energy can across the hall and makes his way towards the exit with his gear in a bag slung over his shoulder. He nears the exit when he is stopped by Casey Anomaly]

OOC - Prolly Casey Anomaly would make sense
Casey is leaning against the wall next to the doors leading outside. He has a grin on his a face as he sees the flustered Dejesus approach the doors.

"Woahhh... some one a little.. pissed off? Angry? Frustrated?"

[DeJesus stops in his tracks and pushes the doors. They swing open but he doesn't step through, rather he watches them slam shut. He turns his attention to Anomaly as he pulls his shades from his face and drops them over his shirt neck]

Michael DeJesus "Shut the fuck up! I'm fucking pissed off and I deserve to be, I was screwed and you know. The count was fucking fast! I kicked out! Watch your back Casey, 'cause imma crash your party."

[DeJesus begins to walk off but is stopped]
Casey chuckles slightly.

"Which is exactly why I am stopping you. What do you mean by 'crashing my party'.. is this some sort of sexual thing? 'Cause I don't swing that way..."

Michael DeJesus "You'll know exactly what I mean when I screw you out of the CPW Heavyweight Championship like you screwed me!"

[DeJesus pokes Anomaly forcefully in the chest]

Michael DeJesus "You understand me now?"
Casey looks down at his chest where Dejesus poked him. He looks back up slowly.

"Nope. But maybe after I kick you hard enough in the head you may be able to explain it better.."

OFF Have to go now but I'll reply tomorrow

OOC - No problem

Michael DeJesus "Talk all the shit you want but imma screw you just like you screwed me. Watch your back, watch your fucking back."

[DeJesus shoves Anomaly once more, harder this time]

"Faggot."
Casey grin slowly fades away. He then says in a low voice.

"Thats two strikes Dejebus. You touch me one more time, we get to learn how quick you can react to a fist coming straight for your noes..."

[A smirk grows on the face of Michael DeJesus as he shoves Casey's chest three more times, more forcefully this time]

Michael DeJesus "What are you gonna do about it?"

[DeJesus spits on the floor near Casey's feet before turning at starting to leave]

OOC - Feel free to do whatever you feel is appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jericho wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jericho wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jericho wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jericho wrote:
[The Kung Fu Kids, Tyler Kirk and Billy Hawkins, arrive at the arena carrying some bad ass Oreo's and milk!!! Yea, milk, whole fat too, fucking reckless as! They turn a corner and Kirk trips spilling his milk all over ... Noeleen Phoenix!]

Tyler Kirk "Yo! Sorry about tho bro, lemme fix it."

[The two men begin to mop th emilk off her face with their Oreo's]
Noeleen Phoenix
"ewh..."
She slaps their hands away from her face and grabs a towel close by to wipe the milk off her face.
"Are you really that stupid to spill milk over me like that?"
Letting out a sigh she strokes her hair back.
"I am losing the will to live around here."

[Billy Hawkins notices a splotch of milk in her hair and casually twists the top off his Oreo]

Tyler Kirk "baby doll if you wanna find the will to live then look no further! FURTHER! You can come to our Dojo and Ninja Kung Fu Black belt of Ass Kickery is up yo!"

[Hawkins quickly swipes the milk from Phoenix's hair with his Oreo and eats it]

Billy Hawkins "Yum."
Noeleen Phoenix
"What the fuck.."
Lightly saying to herself as she watches Hawkins finish off the oreo in his hand.
"Is he alright?"
Pointing at Hawkins with her thumb as she questions Tyler.
"Anyway, your Dojo? Who are you guys anyway?"

Tyler Kirk "Why wouldn't he be? He's a Kung Fu Kid!"

[The two randomly do some flippy shit]

Billy Hawkins "And you can be a kid too, all you gots to do is twist and dunk in our god damn Dojo and become a black belt in ass kickery! Whaddaya say!?"
Noeleen Phoenix
"I know it would be totally awesome but.. I don't think you're my sort of.. how do I put this.. crew!"

Billy Hawkins "We aint no crew, we're the Ninja's of Ass Kickery, black belts of foot to groin, The Kung Fu Kids, but if you don't wanna visit the Dojo, get outta my face!"
Noeleen Phoenix
"You're the one who came up to me so I say you get out of MY face! Before I bust your ass."

Tyler Kirk "But you stole our milk bro! OUR MILK!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Casey is sent back a few steps. He looks up and swings his fist at Dejesus, hitting him dead in the nose.

"I fucking warned you."
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 pm

*Bret is swearing viciously at the television as the Ottawa Senators are down 3-0 to the Rangers after two periods in their first game of the playoffs. He is especially pissed about the second goal, which a clear pick was set on the Ottawa defender. A jobber walks by his locker room and he throws him into the wall in anger.*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Casey is sent back a few steps. He looks up and swings his fist at Dejesus, hitting him dead in the nose.

"I fucking warned you."

[DeJesus drops to one knee and presses his palm to his nose a trickle of blood runs from his left nostril. He sucks it back up before climbing to his feet. He stares at the larger Casey Anomaly for a moment weighing up his options. DeJesus slowly turns to leave before turning back and booting Anomaly in the family jewels]

Michael DeJesus "You better watch yourself."

[DeJesus turns to leave]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Jericho wrote:

"I fucking warned you."

[DeJesus drops to one knee and presses his palm to his nose a trickle of blood runs from his left nostril. He sucks it back up before climbing to his feet. He stares at the larger Casey Anomaly for a moment weighing up his options. DeJesus slowly turns to leave before turning back and booting Anomaly in the family jewels]

[DeJesus turns to leave]
Casey falls to the ground, clutching his nuts.

"You wait.."

Casey stays on the ground holding himself for a few.

OFF had to go but expect Casey to find him soon
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Fang

*walking around backstage, not caring who gets in his path, he is searching for Jay McCoy*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Jericho wrote:

"I fucking warned you."

[DeJesus turns to leave]
Casey falls to the ground, clutching his nuts.

"You wait.."

Casey stays on the ground holding himself for a few.

OFF had to go but expect Casey to find him soon

OOC - That's cool man, we should do some in ring shit or something some time soon
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Tyga wrote:
~Zavier Ashley walks around the arena, a slight smirk on his face as he passes the curious members of staff~

One of the CPW Directors, Aidan Steryo, approaches Zavier.

Aidan Steryo: "Mister Ashley, made in Detroit! How are you sir? I've seen your stuff on the indies and boy am I glad we nabbed you before the competition!"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 pm

*Will Williams is in his locker room, watching kickass Bruce Lee movies because they're kickass and shit*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 am

Adam wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Aidan Steryo: "Mister Ashley, made in Detroit! How are you sir? I've seen your stuff on the indies and boy am I glad we nabbed you before the competition!"

Zavier Ashley: "So you should be." ~He smiles, but in a slightly sarcastic way~ "I'm the best thing to grace wrestling in about a hundred years, dude"
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:18 am

.nova. wrote:
Classic wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Alex Nova sees the Smokin B' Enterprises video and ehh, why not he decides to light a J too outside the front of the arena until Mathieu LeBlanc walks by with a feint grin on his face

*tbd by anyone*

Mathieu LeBlanc
' walks by, mumbles something'
" Pathetic Americano "
' continues to head down his way.'

He tilts his head and takes another puff into the direction of Mathieu

"Pardon me, amigo? I do not understand what you speak.. you Jewish? You look Jewish.. I could tell by that penny rollin' down the street, going after it are ya?"

Mathieu LeBlanc
' stops and turns his attetion to Alex Nova'
" Jewish? Excusez-moi. For a reason, i don't care what you are trying to say, just because it doesn't makes sense at all. You are really the perfect example why Americans are so.... PATHETIC! So if you don't mind, i need some Bordeaux and escargot.. you prefer fatty food and Beer, right? "
' smirks as he slowy turns back around and starts to walk.'
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 am

Classic wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Classic wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Alex Nova sees the Smokin B' Enterprises video and ehh, why not he decides to light a J too outside the front of the arena until Mathieu LeBlanc walks by with a feint grin on his face

*tbd by anyone*

Mathieu LeBlanc
' walks by, mumbles something'
" Pathetic Americano "
' continues to head down his way.'

He tilts his head and takes another puff into the direction of Mathieu

"Pardon me, amigo? I do not understand what you speak.. you Jewish? You look Jewish.. I could tell by that penny rollin' down the street, going after it are ya?"

Mathieu LeBlanc
' stops and turns his attetion to Alex Nova'
" Jewish? Excusez-moi. For a reason, i don't care what you are trying to say, just because it doesn't makes sense at all. You are really the perfect example why Americans are so.... PATHETIC! So if you don't mind, i need some Bordeaux and escargot.. you prefer fatty food and Beer, right? "
' smirks as he slowy turns back around and starts to walk.'

"Yes.. yes I do.. unlike you who enjoys eating bugs and whatever the hell Bordeaux is. Listen, I don't know who you are, but you'd best stay out of my way."

He motions for him to keep walking
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 am

expect Owens debut promo to be up the next day or so.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 am

Tyga wrote:
Adam wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Zavier Ashley: "So you should be." ~He smiles, but in a slightly sarcastic way~ "I'm the best thing to grace wrestling in about a hundred years, dude"

Aidan Steryo: "Say, I know you're meant to make your debut on Fusion next week right? But why should good things come to those who wait? You get out and find yourself an opponent, and you've got a match on The Grappling Zone . . . TOMORROW!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 am

Adam wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Adam wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Aidan Steryo: "Say, I know you're meant to make your debut on Fusion next week right? But why should good things come to those who wait? You get out and find yourself an opponent, and you've got a match on The Grappling Zone . . . TOMORROW!"

Zavier Ashley: "Not gonna be hard, is it? I mean, Everyone want's to face the best, don't they? I'll get an opponent by the end of the night, I gaurantee it."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 am

OFF Show preview for The Grappling Zone will be up later today!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:23 am

Tyga wrote:
Adam wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Adam wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Zavier Ashley: "Not gonna be hard, is it? I mean, Everyone want's to face the best, don't they? I'll get an opponent by the end of the night, I gaurantee it."

Aidan Steryo: "Well then, go find somebody who wants to get schooled."

Steryo walks off sending an E-Mail to Matt Nowhere on his iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 am

~Zavier Ashley smirks, and walks off, looking for an opponent to face on tommorrow's show~
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:35 am

{The CPW fans begin to grow restless when suddenly some Classical Music plays over the titantron. The crowd does not know gow to react when a man walks out from the back. He is wearing Black Trousers, a Dark Grey Shirt, a Black Waistcoat, A Grey Tie and Black Shoes. As he slowly makes his way down to the ring it is noticeable that he is being followed by two men. Both men are also wearing suits. Just not as nice ones as the first man. As he gets into the ring. The bigger of the two men sets up a chair for him to sit down. The other man is noticeably carrying an Ice Bucket with a Bottle of Champagne inside. After pouring him out a glass of champagne the two men leave the ring. Leaving him seated on a chair sipping from his champagne. Just then he is handed a microphone by one of the production guys.}

'Allow me to formally introduce myself to all of you. My name is Craig Owens and I originate from Chicago.'

{No one in the crowd knows how to react as Craig takes another sip from his glass.}

'Now that I have formally introduced myself. I shall endeavor to fill you in on that question I am sure you all want to ask. Who is Craig Owens?'

{There are a few boos from the crowd mainly from people thinking Owens is full of it.}

'See I started off as normal enough Kid. I went to a private Catholic School. I excelled in Art, Music, Sport and Drama. I left school with straight A's and joined a college for the modern arts. I aspired to appear on Broadway. I aspire to have a painting of mine in a Gallery. I aspired to appear in movies. Then I got a humble job designing sets for plays and one day I was discovered singing and asked to fill in for someone who was unable to perform. Of course with my Oscar winning smile, My Eloquent and Magnificent Voice and my Natural Charisma. I stole the show.'

{A few more people in the crowd boo.}

'People were paying to hear me sing. They were paying to see me. I was their window towards true entertainment. I then decided to broaden my horizons. I tried to go from the stage to the big screen. I applied for many movie roles and after some unsuccessful attempts. I finally got my chance. I started off as an extra and again thanks to my multi-Awar winning personality and my dashing good looks I went from a bit part to being a star. I made my fair share of riches. I travelled the world. I went to such places as Russia, Cuba, Thailand and Iceland. I have fond memories from all my visits. In fact whilst I was in Italy. A close friend of mine called and asked me to do him a favour. So I modelled some of his fashion designs at a show. You may have heard of it. It's called the Milan Fashion Show. Of course I stood out even there.'

{Owens smiles as he takes another sip from his glass. Most people in the crowd are booing him now. But Owens seems Unfazed.}

'I was eating in Michelin Starred Establishments and staying in 5 star resorts. But once again I decided to broaden my Horizons. Being that I excelled in sports when I was at school. I decided to test myself to see if I still had my natural Abilities. And Of course I still did.'

{Owens chuckles to himself as more people boo.}

'I tried my hand at everything from Soccer to baseball. But at the end of the day I still felt like I needed that real challenge. Then one day as I was partaking in a nice stroll through a park. I noticed an advertisement. On that advertisement it said. Pro Wrestling Show tonight. The show was bizarrely being held in a Ballroom. I thought to myself about how uncooth and Blue Collar it sounded but none the less I still attended and I have to admit it was quite Entralling. The Action, The Athleticism and the overall atmosphere. It was indescribable. So when I got back to my Specially desinged by Architects Home. I had one of my associates look on the Computer to find out more about this Business. It was actually quite exciting.'

{Owens finishes his drink and places his glass gently down on the ring mat. As Owens sits on the chair with a smile on his face the vast majority of the crowd are booing him.}

'I then decided to give it the old college try. And paid for private sessions to become a wrestler. Like all my previous exploits I became a natural. Picking everything up at a rapid pace. Then After I had finished my training it became time to get myself a fitting promotion to make my Debut. Then CPW came and offered me a contract. They had heard about me through all the press and paper talk of my new career venture and thought of a excellent way to capitalise on my fame.'

{As Owens sits there without a care in the world. The whole crowd is showering him with boos. Owens two associates from outside the ring do not seem concerned about the reaction either.}

'See unlike all these other Wrestlers on your roster. I am a cultured man. I have other skills and I know for a fact that I am the true competitor all of you CPW fans should aspire to be like. You do not need to cheer any blue collar hero or Impressionable youth. No no no. You have me to cheer for.'

{A loud you suck chant eminates from the crowd but Owens still does not seem to have noticed.}

'You all will soon appreciate real culture thanks to me. In fact after listening to me and watching me compete. Your lives will be vastly improved. There shall not be any tedious Rock and Roll Music when I make my entrance to the ring. Nor shall there be any distgusting rap music. Instead you shall hear true music. Classical Music. You will also not hear any vulgarity or Profanity from me nor will you see me perform random acts of brutality. See I am simply a better man.'

{Owens simply nods his head.}

'I am here to do three things mainly. I want to compete and I also want to carry on Winning just like I have done my whole life. And finally as I stated earlier. I want to help all of you. I want you to embrace culture.'

{The crowd loudly boos.}

'Now once again thank you for listening. My name is Craig Owens and I am your Feature Presentation.'

{Owens then slowly stands up from his chair and takes a bow. The crowd loudly boos as Owens then lifts his glass up from the mat. As Craig then walks over to the ropes he hands one of his associates the glass whilst the other one holds the rope down for him to climb through. Craig then slowly climbs off the apron before slowly making his way backstage flanked by the two men.}
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:40 am

Tyga wrote:
~Zavier Ashley smirks, and walks off, looking for an opponent to face on tommorrow's show~

Just then the newly acquired monster from ECCW, Krimson, arrives and fixes his gloves as he walks by Zavier. He gives an evil smirk as he walks by him and the lights flicker on his arrival.

Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

.nova. wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Just then the newly acquired monster from ECCW, Krimson, arrives and fixes his gloves as he walks by Zavier. He gives an evil smirk as he walks by him and the lights flicker on his arrival.

~Zavier simply smirks, trying not to show his intimidation of the monster.~

Zavier Ashley: What's up, Fatty? ~He chuckles to himself~
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 am

Tyga wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Tyga wrote:

~Zavier simply smirks, trying not to show his intimidation of the monster.~

Zavier Ashley: What's up, Fatty? ~He chuckles to himself~

Krimson thrusts his arms down surrounding both these men in a circle of fire. He smirks and looks at him in the eye.

"I advise you to quit your immature behavior.. because I doubt you'll get out of this predicament. Now Zavier.. I've been watching you. You seem like the kind that draws blood easily and will sink to the murky pits of fire in the afterlife, which should make things much more amusing for me to watch as I will be joining.. you are a rapper, I do not understand what you are trying to achieve by verbally assaulting me? So here's my advice to you.. instead of running your mouth, you step into the darkness, and play my little game.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next